All Comments on 'Humiliated by the British'

by b7ffh1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We want Kavitha humiliations

This is good.. We are waiting for Kavitha humiliations.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 3 years ago

Nice. Love these historical stories. One nit to pick: if struggling in the cuffs chafed his wrists, surely hers would also be badly chafed.

b7ffh1b7ffh1over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Good pickup astuffedshirt_perv about the chafed wrists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is it real story or you made it up

Please answer just this question as definitely Rohit is not the name anyone would have in the colonial era so at that time it feels fake, but the graphic details it went into just makes the reader fume with anger more so if he/she is Indian.This was one of the story that pierced my heart and made me emotional. Nice one if it was a fiction.

b7ffh1b7ffh1over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment. I am sorry that the anachronistic name made it feel fake.

This is a work of fiction that I made up. However, I am somewhat familiar with Indian history, and did spend some extra time reading up on the period of the British Raj to get the setting for the story better. I am glad my story was able to touch you emotionally. Please feel free to contact me via private feedback if you would like to discuss this further and offer any other suggestions for improving the story. I apologize once again about the non-historical name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs a sequel

I want to see what he will put Avantika through next time she and her husband visit

Maybe something for a more public British audience

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next Installment

Just thinking that when they get home, he should punish her for the original slap that led to all this as well as for becoming aroused during the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next Installment

It seems to me that when they get home he should punish her for the initial slap and for getting aroused during the proceedings. But perhaps he should soothe her body first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: "Next Installment"

The proposal in this comment (actually, two similar comments but presumably that is some sort of glitch) makes a lot of psychological sense. He, too, has been thoroughly humiliated. Nothing would be more natural than for him to take it out on her, both as a way of shifting the blame and as a way of asserting his masculine/husbandly role in their relationship for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a vivid/great story that seems ripe for sequels, with more visits to a colonial palace.. Not sure how/if the story would need to move to Delhi or not but you’ve made the groundwork for this to continue/escalate

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel?

Very vivid well written story. Very glad it is fiction/fantasy, and see a lot of potential for sequels and more visits that can be worked in as the wife serves/entertains the colonial lords.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel? continued

Sorry just wanted to add one more thing... it would be great to hear more about her arousal to go along with her embarrassment as she becomes used to/more accepting or comfortable of being humbled by the colonial lords

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where is Kavitha humiliations

We are waiting for Kavitha humiliations. Why you are getting late. We are waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Avanthika is a keeper. Full stop. I gave you a 5.25 for this story (5.25/5=105% "Exceeds Expectations"!)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Erotic imagining my soft sweet loving submissive shy wife in this situation

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

I believe that the imagery of this story is central and characteristic of the last Victorian era, when British aristocrats would 'Lord it' over any person they believed was of an inferior social status,this attitude was not restricted to life in the colonies but also here in Britain. The attitude did not change until after the Great War when so many men from the UK and the Empire had died in the mud and gore of northern Europe, Social class lost much of its influence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous