Humiliated Sissy Husband Ch. 05

Story Info
Max is still being cuckold and sissified by his wife Tonya.
4k words
4.15
57.8k
33

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
536 Followers

Max and Tonya walked in the front door after a morning outing in which Max spent the entire time complaining about wanting to go home.

Max stood there wearing a little girls dress and high heels, with his wrist tied to his upper arms and hanging limply near his shoulders. His shoulders, waist and legs strapped extremely tight to the pole. They needed to be tight today, and Tanya hated to see Max grimace when she pulled the straps so tight but it would be needed and she was just looking after Max. And she had also covered his mouth with tape so he couldn't talk. He always seemed to start talking about how he was a real male when she did this for him, and well, this let her control the conversation.

Tanya lifted the skirt of his dress and pulled his panties down. She sat in a chair and slowly but methodically let the tips of three fingers from that were in lace gloves very slowly and oh so lightly run up his ever growing penis and then just as slowly coming back down. Max's legs trembled at her touch. When he tried to push his pelvis out to get a firmer pressure she just adjusted with him, as a result it felt the same, very light touching.

"Max, you know how much I love you sweetie. Out of all the men I have sex with you are the one I crawl into bed with in the place we call home together right? I mean I very seldom sleep over at another man's house, unless it's special case, and I always call you first so you know where I am and I tell you what I do. No secrets."

"MMPPHHH!!" Max grunted.

"You remember last week when I called you from the club about the new guy I had just met? We had a great time, has a huge cock and he's a great kisser by the way. Can you believe that while I was sucking this guys dick out in the parking lot he had the nerve to ask me if he could fuck me in the ass."

"MMPPHH!!" Max squealed.

"He wanted to fuck me in my ass right there over the hood of his car," she said softly. "I don't normally let guys do something like that on a first meeting, you know that, and besides there was the older couple at the convenience store next door that were watching me suck his dick. They looked disgusted, especially the woman. Like she could have done better I suppose."

"MMMPPPHHH!! Max screamed into the gag.

"Well to make a long story short, I let him Max. Sorry I didn't tell you at the time. His big cock was very uncomfortable up my ass, but being bent over the hood of a car in a parking lot was so...well it was a huge thrill in a way. The helplessness I felt in this man's arms Max, the feelings that I had never had before, I mean I swooned for the first time in my life. It was degrading and painfully wonderful all wrapped up in one explosion of... Oh Max it was so spontaneous and unexpected."

She continued stroking him slowly and softly with her fingertips as the knob on his penis was now purple and oozing.

"Max you get to handle all my clothes, my underwear, washing, hanging them out on the clothesline and ironing them for me, so they are fresh and ready for me on my date nights. It shows me you do care that I look my best when I go out,"

The phone rings and Tonya looks to see who it is and answers it without a hesitation.

"Hello,"

"It's him," she says to Max gushing like a schoolgirl with her boyfriend calling. "Hi Carl, what you doing baby," she said in a very low seductive voice, completely changing the feeling in the room with Max from only seconds ago. "Oh no baby, you're not interrupting anything important at all. I can talk as long and as you like sweetie,"

Tonya kept stroking Max slowly for a moment but was totally engaged in her conversation on the phone looking off in a different direction as she laughed at something that was said.

"Oh you poor baby," she said in a sympathetic voice. Tonya stopped her manipulations of Max's erection, stood up and walked over to the window and looked out as she continued, "When is she leaving baby?" she asked. "Tonight? Sure, I can come over and spend the night with you darling. Don't you worry baby. Your wife is such a bitch for leaving your cock unattended like that. What does she expect you to do, jerk off?" she said as if exasperated by the situation, " Don't you dare," she said quickly in a firm voice.

"MMPPHH!!" Max tried to get her attention.

Tanya was his wife and he wanted to be jerked off by her. It was so degrading but this was the best sexual situation Max could hope for with his wife. Being teasingly masturbated why he stood there wearing a little girl's sissy dress and high heels, and tied in such a way he could not participate or share the moment with her. He was there to listen to her and then deposit his semen on the floor when time. This type of encounter seldom happened, maybe twice a year and on their anniversary, and she had just stopped and was now showing so much concern for another man right in front of him.

"As a matter of fact I was just getting ready to talk to him about this."

Max wondered what she was talking about. Apparently they had conversations about him. Why would she talk about him, unless..."No way", Max thought to himself trying desperately to interrupt her call now. He was not going to let her dress him up in front of her boyfriends and then force him to suck their dicks, or worse have his butt hole used as a semen depository.

"You too baby. I miss you so much. I need special attention too though, and all you have to do is get hard," she said with a giggle. "Oh my, you big cock romantic. It always makes my pussy lips flutter just talking to you on the phone sugar."

"MMMPPHHH!!" Max strained at the conversation as his erection was now limp and hanging, oozed pre cum hanging from the tip.

"That was him, that was Carl. His wife is leaving town this evening to go be with her family up north and he needs me to come by and have sex with him this evening."

"OOOHHHMMMM!!"

"What was that Max sweetie. Max, listen to me, you have no idea what a real man with a big cock like Carl, has to experience physically when his cock is not attended to properly and regularly by a woman. He is a good man and doesn't deserve to suffer with aching blue balls just because you want me to stay home and jerk off your little penis under your dress instead. You can wait honey, or you can masturbate yourself while I'm gone reading one of your gay fuck magazines."

"I'm not gay and I'm your husband Tonya," he thought in gagged disgust. "This guy is married to another woman and you are married too.

"Just relax baby. Mamma's gonna finish her sissy's penis session."

Tanya had a seat once again in front of Max an took his penis gently into her hands. Once again manipulating it with her gloved fingertips he was becoming erect. Max was so upset. He tried not to react to show his contempt right now, but she did this so seldom, and it felt so good his penis being rocked gently side to side as she slowly stroked it and rubbed his balls. So good, that his body couldn't help but give in to the physical sensations and desires her touch created.

"There we go baby, see right back to where we were."

Max shifted his weight from foot to foot in his 6" high heels sandals as an itch that he had not felt in a long time formed deep inside his crotch almost to his butt hole and was stretching toward his balls. He pushed his pelvis out as best he could against the restraints to get more pressure on his penis from her fingertips but Tonya simply adjusted with him and the soft gentle stroking sensation stayed the same, but the feeling inside him was becoming more intense. He so wanted to push against her fingers, or for her to tighten her grip around his erection and hold it firmly in her hand and just pound it up and down as fast and hard as she could, but she wouldn't do that. The soft sliding up and down of her fingertips was all he was to get. He now felt the raging anticipation of an orgasm.

"UMPHH!!" he grunted feeling the rush of the ejaculation that he was soon to experience. His sissy painted toenails curled under in his sandals and his legs stiffened.

"UUUHHHMMM!!" he gasped in almost a muted scream, as he wanted her to stop for a moment to prolong the moment before he began his orgasm, but she just kept going at the same steady pace and light touch.

"UUUHHHMMM!!" Max grunted one last time and his back arched against the restraints.

Max was no longer in control of his bodies reactions as the orgasm began to control his entire body. His stiff legs shook and his toes stretched apart for a moment then wiggled up and down very fast almost in a comical motion, especially since they were all painted different colors of florescent shades of nail polish. His toes then curled under and the nails dug into the high heels he was wearing again, his legs now trembled constantly and his knees became wee, nearly collapsing to the point that the restraints that held him to the pole were what was holding him up at that moment, and then the first bubbling of semen seeped out the tip of his penis.

Tonya immediately took her hand away as Max tried to lunge out to her with his stiff penis, but it was no use. Instead of ejaculating six months of manly frustration from his balls through the tip of his penis in a long satisfying stream of manly satisfaction, he suddenly felt a burning sensation and aching in his balls, as the semen just once again oozed out the tip.

"UUUHHHMM!!" Max shook his head wildly back and forth watching as Tonya stood up, took the gloves off and got the towel off the dresser while he struggled to ejaculate the semen that now felt stuck in his penis.

"That's it Max, push hard baby. Get that nasty male semen out of your pretty girly sissy balls," she said watching him struggle. "Ejaculation is a wonderful sensation for real men, but it's a different story for you sissy's. Burns doesn't it. Just can't seem to ejaculate and shoot your wad with a woman like you use to can you sissy boy. But I am impressed with your efforts sweetie and it is cute to watch," Tonya turned with a smile holding up the centerfold of a man sucking another man's huge dick in his gay magazine. "Here baby does this help," she said with a little laugh as she held it and he reacted negatively to the visual she offered and the discomfort of his ruined orgasm.

A stream of Max's semen hung from the tip of his penis down to his knees, and the inside of his legs had a glistened from semen streaks. That was all that he had been able to expel. Tonya now sat back down in front of him in the chair. She took the towel and wrapped it around the tip of his his penis to clean it up. He grunted and groaned and moved about in apparent discomfort as she did it.

"What the matter Max, a little sensitive there on the knob?" she laughed and finished roughly turning the towel back and forth around his knob to get the excess semen off. "That pretty mushroom knob of yours should be getting even more sensitive in a minute or two. You sissy's seem to be so focused on your knobs. I don't get it really," she said taking his half limp penis in her hand.

"Now Max, honey I need to tell you something real quick sweetie. Carl is in the process of getting a divorce from that whore, slut he is married too. That's why she has left the house."

Elaine now picked up and electric toothbrush she had laying on the bed. She took Max's penis in her hand and with her thumb bent his penis knob over her fingers so that the underside edge of his penis knob was exposed. Elaine pressed the toothbrush up tight and turned it on pressing the bristles firmly under rim of his penis knob edge.

"UUUMMMPPPHHH!!" Max screamed into the tape gag as his body furiously fought against the restraints that Elaine had secured him in. His ultra sensitive post ruined orgasm penis knob was held firmly in place and the brushing was slowly worked around the top edges of his penis while he jerked against his restraints his agonized facial expressions pleading her to stop.

As she worked his knob with the brush, her legs crossed at the knees and with a very casual matter of fact manner she explained to Max what her future plans were to be with Carl.

"Carl has asked me to marry him baby." she said watching what she was doing as she she brushed the tip of his penis.

"MMPPPHHHH!!" Max strained standing there agonizing over his sissy knob being polished and now what she had just said caused him even more anguish.

She now used a more rapid motion on the under edges.

"I said yes sweetie. I really think this will be best for everyone Max. You and I will be getting a divorce too of course, but you will still be part of my life baby. I would never let my Maxie go. Just like now baby. Nothing will really change for you except we won't be married to me any more. I will still help you along in your sissy development, you will be living with Carl and I. The plan is to get the date that our divorce will be final so Carl and I will then be married that afternoon."

"MMMPPPHHH!!" What were they doing?

It was difficult to say whether Max was reacting to her words she was saying or the fact that the brush had made it's way around the underside of his knob edges and she was starting over for another slow brushing of the same area. Max's head was shaking all about now trying to get some relief.

"Now Max, we will be moving to Carl's house. Sooner than later. We are having the master bedroom closet remodeled into a small sissy bedroom for you so you will be close to us."

Max didn't know what she was doing different but the side where she was brushing right now was causing extreme discomfort, Max squeezing his legs together.

"After Carl and I are married there will be no more hand jobs between you and I, Carl has no interest in guys, and as my husband he is not agreeable to me handling your penis. As a married woman Max it wouldn't be right for me to handles your hanging parts anymore. Real men don't like their women to handle other men, but Carl had a good idea," she said now squeezing the slit of the tip of his penis together with her fingers and pressing the brush on top and doing the area above the slit in his penis. "We are going to stand you on a pedestal and dress you in some different outfits, get some pictures, and then place them online looking for men for short one time meetings. This way baby, you can satisfy that sissy urge for men you secretly have, not get stuck in any unwanted, or abusive relationships, and you will get to meet different people."

Max was still screaming from the battery toothbrush scrubbing his penis tip, then she turned it off. Max was so relieved. She picked up a stiff bristled hair brush. Turning back to Max she smiled, "Not done yet baby, still have to buff the top and sides now."

Max shook his head "No" pleading with her. "UUNNGG!!"

Tonya crossed her legs in a very feminine manner again and took his penis in her hand and using the brush began brushing the top of his knob vigorously. It looked like she was using a shoe brush polishing a pair of shoes, except in Max's case it was stiff bristles and his penis knob was what was being brushed. It was a very brisk and long polishing session and Max's eyes were filled with tears when she stopped.

"We will be moving to an area of the city where you won't have to worry anymore about going outside. We can give you a nice everyday sissy look, then dresses for those special occasions. Wont that be nice?"

After she had finished Max's knob polishing, Tonya sat back down in front of him with a small bottle of red nail polish. She took the brush out and took his penis in her hand and began painting his knob red with the nail polish. The nail polish burned as it was applied to the tip.

"And one other things Max baby, we will make a pretty card up with you dressed in you in your sissy finest, sitting in a pretty little pose, larger bows and lace and that card will be sent to your mother explaining how you have come out of the closet. Of course that will be the reason for our divorce, can't have your mother blaming me. Won't that be sweet!"

After the third coat Max's penis head began to shine a glossy red.

Later that evening after Max had regained some of his composure.

"You can't do this Tonya. I am your husband," Max whined later that night dressed in his most frilly pink sissy dress, and 6" pink high heels with white lace ankle socks.

"Yes I can Max, and I'm going to. I love you baby, and I am here for you," she said pulling the last strap tight around his waist in the modified styling chair. His legs and arms already strapped down. "I tell you what Max, after tonight if you don't want to be part of this the way I want it, then you can leave. I will miss you and always love you if you decided to go, but you will have to accept the fact that you and are getting a divorce, and you are a sissy if you stay with me."

She then wrapped a rigid collar attached to the chair around his neck and locked it in place. Max was forced to hold his head straight looking straight ahead.

"No Tonya, there has to be another way." Max whined looking at her.

Max turned his head to the side when she started to tape his mouth shut again. There was a sudden loud slap and Tonya struck him hard on the cheek with her open palm. She had never done this before. Max was shocked.

"Yes," she said opening her eyes wide to his surprise. "Sissy's need quiet time. Sit still Max," she said and proceeded to tape his mouth shut. "There will be no compromise. You are a sissy, start acting like one. You will be meeting Carl tonight so please try not to mess up your makeup."

Max sat quietly alone for a while, the knob of his penis aching under his frilly dress from it's polishing earlier.

Max became frantic when he heard a guys voice talking with Tonya in the other room. They walked in the bedroom, but Max's back was turned to the them.

"That's him," he heard Tonya say turning down the bed. "That's my husband," she said walking over to Max now.

Tonya was in a red mid thigh length satin robe and a pair of white furry 4" high heels mules, with her red toenails peeking out the ends. She stepped on the base of the styling chair releasing it and turned it around to face the bed. That's when Max saw Carl for the first time standing naked on the opposite side of the bed. His huge dick hung between his legs. Tonya then locked the chair in place and used the foot pump to raise it higher. Once she was happy with the positioning she stepped away.

Tonya walked seductively to Carl removing her robe as she walked revealing the sexy lingerie she was wearing underneath. She kissed Carl deeply letting her hand rub his balls as she did, then gripping his cock and jerking it.

"Fuck me," she said softly as she dimmed the lamp.

"MMPPHHH!!" Max snorted as he watched them get into bed together. The two lovers then caressed and kissed as Max helplessly watched and tried to get Tonya's attention, but it was like he wasn't even there.

Tonya took Carl's big cock and began sucking it vigorously, her head bobbing up and down at an almost comical pace.

Max mad one last squeal and violent jerk at his restraints and then sat quietly, helpless to stop them, and a shameful resignation of what was about to happen. Tonya rolled over on her back, spread her legs wide and Carl entered her to the loud satisfying groans of, "Oh My God Yes."

Max realized at this moment that Tonya didn't even know he existed. She was his wife but she was fucking this other man right in front of him. She sucked his cock, while just hours earlier she had taken her husband's penis and brushed till he had nearly lost his mind. Sitting here, in a little girls dress.

As the sound of Carl's pelvis slapping slapping against Tonya's butt and thighs, they settled into a steady rhythmic love session. It was then that Tonya, holding and caressing Carl's head in the crook of her shoulder, turned her face and looked at Max. She gave him a satisfying smile for a only a moment, then bit her lower lip. Then her mouth gasped open and she turned away back to Carl.

rik581
rik581
536 Followers
12