All Comments on 'Humiliated Sissy Husband Ch. 05'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Transphobic

Are you transphobic? Cause this seems like you are 1* for being transphobic

rik581rik581over 3 years agoAuthor
No I'm Not

Hi Anonymous. No I am not transphobic. I am a submissive/masochistic fem male. It's complicated and hard for me to express. Thank you so much for your 1 star assessment of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

grow some balls Max and divorce the slut you don't need a whore for a wife the first time she had se with another man was one too many get out while you can

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!!

I love this series and was so excited to see that you had posted an updated chapter. Please keep it going, I have enjoyed reading and re-reading chapters 1-4. So happy it is back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Max laughed last. When released he called the police. Guess who went to prison for multiple felonies?? He kept all the marital assets and laughed all the way to the bank. Too funny for words.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

The series was an enjoyable collection of Non-Consent/Reluctance scenes (well, maybe not so enjoyable for Max). And I wasn't too distracted by the scenes seeming to lack much plot or character development. A lot of erotic content runs a bit short on such things. Like I said, enjoyable scenes (no, thanks, I'll pass on any reenactment -exit; stage-left).

I was a little distracted by the absence of motivation for Max to continue staying. Oh, at the very beginning it was implied that it was to save his marriage after being caught cheating with Ginger The Whore. But we never hear Max thinking about it, or apologizing for it (while begging for mercy -such an opportune moment for begging). Humans are notorious for doing things that defy reason, so it wouldn't have taken much. Perhaps he's head-over-heels in love with Tonya. Maybe he's some sort of masochist in denial. Since all 5 stories are in the TS/CD category, he might have secretly loved what he claimed to hate. Yet none of that happened, and I found it distracting.

Anyway, I hope you keep writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This isn’t erotic but spousal abuse

ValentXIIIValentXIIIover 2 years ago

Last chapter ruined it imo

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Petabout 2 years ago

This is an absolutely fantastic series! Without doubt my all time favourite cuckold story.

Don't listen to those moaning about the co-earsive/manipulative nature of the relationship, some people don't seem to grasp that others enjoy different things to them! For me it was the hottest controlling wife/submissive husband relationship I've read on here. The way she patronised and talked down to him in such a sweet way, then took away everything he had while he still loved her for it was unbelievably sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was never explained why Max would sacrifice his willful sexual identity and behaviour and submit himself to rape and torture just not get divorced? This undermined the story, as well as the fact that just hearing and smelling the two women making love , he could have put 2 and 2 together and guessed about Ginger and his wife! This is a gigantic problem with this type of story. The males act in a manner that defies the idea that they have a functioning , normal brain and are not beyond slow witted . The other failure was the fact that , going to the first sentence, the whole motive for going along with this self-oblivion is not getting divorced? With the divorce, this man is free of torture and family comes first, too. No reason his ex-wife merits lying to his own family now! If this plausibility factors were adjusted, this would be a more memorable story. Keep writing and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why am I not surprised that there are people not smart enough to understand the difference between a cuckhold and someone being forcibly raped? As far as this story goes, I still don’t get what it is that gets these readers off considering the story couldn’t even be considered fiction. This is just a series of rape scenes thrown together and to see people cheer for this type of garbage explains why this world is doomed. You can’t even manage to control your sexual urges but instead would rather pleasure yourself to someone else’s degradation and horrific abuse whether real or fictitious. This also explains why sex trafficking is such a big business since I am sure there are those of you who would happily pay some girl who is a prostitute but is actually kidnapped and underage but why let that bother you, until it becomes your daughter or sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please have more chapters of this! Just great writing!

Claudia69Claudia69over 1 year ago

Good JERK-OFF Series of stories..I enjoyed reading..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Carl should have been stopped by the police and tonga put in jail

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam11 months ago

I love everything about your story. So many of us need a woman who knows us better than we know ourselves and loves us so much she will lead us in our sissy search. To be dressed in pretty frilly party dresses , have our knobs polished and oh my, be fed men's cum our loving wives save for our delight. I think myt mother would approve of Tonya.

For those of you who gave never tasted a man's cum from a rubber I feel sorry. You do not know what you are missing.

I miss the times my wife would masterbate me but must say it was humiliating when she would stop and hand me a large wad of tissue and tell me I had better not spill any of the yucky stuff on her hand or the bed.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

I don’t get it. Yeah some people will eat it up, but it’s not erotic…just a mind wondering through degradation that doesn’t work. It all started because he had an affair, yet she sleeps with other men. Good degradation scenes for those who get off to it, but not really a good story for me. However, it was very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Grow some balls and get the fuck out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES