Humiliated Sissy Husband Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OMG I'M CUMMING!" she screamed and her legs pointed to the ceiling and she screamed like she was a horror movie starlet. She had never done that with Max, not even in the early days when he was still a man in her eyes.

After the love making the couple lay quietly together, Max still strapped in the chair next to the bed.

"What's this?" Carl ask picking up the magazine on the night stand. It was a one of the gay sex magazines. The first page had a guy getting it from both ends.

"That's on of my husband's jerk off magazines," Tonya said rubbing his chest and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"You poor girl," Carl said looking up at Max now in his little girls party dress and bows.

Max felt mortified. He lowered his long false eyelashes and sat there in shame. He didn't like those magazines, but Max could see now how it was going to be. As Max closed his eyes the thoughts of what his mother was going to think when he was forced to confess a lie to her about his sexual preference and perverse desires, and most of all wanting to dress like a girl. He began to sob softly.

"Isn't that sweet," Tonya said to Carl seeing the tears rolling down Max's cheeks.

Love to hear from all that liked and disliked my little tale.

12