Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh don't you dare stop now

What a story of hotness and seduction and just lovely sex.

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17over 6 years ago
Bravo!

What a lucky bastard to have so much good pussy begging for his cock. I can’t wait to read the next chapter!

OG4UOG4Uover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Myslutwife17 and Turtle1952

You guy are awesome,

I spent a couple of hours this morning going back to read every comment posted since my first submission.

Turtle1952, I apologize for not remembering how long you have been following my stories. Wow!.

Myslutwife17, your first comment came much later so I do not know exactly how long you have with me but I am very happy you are with me now.

Thank you both very much for your comments and encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't stop this story

This whole story is soo hot. I can't wait to read more chapter's. Please keep up your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

This is fucking fantastic. It is right up there with "Pool Boy" being the best currently running serial story on Literotica!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 6 years ago
Hot but erratic

The sex is pretty good, but the plotting is all over the place. First he's going to fuck his auntie and cousin, then his mother changes her mind about visiting them. Suddenly the next door neighbour gets involved. He's possibly going to seduce his father's bimbo girlfriend, but then she and the dad get killed off. And then the auntie and cousin come into it after all. Some planning ahead of time might have helped.

Having said all that, once the fucking starts, it's pretty sexy.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved this series so much that I just to read it again! Five stars and a favorite point!

Txdude1836Txdude1836over 4 years ago
Lucky

Lucky guy. Drowning in pussy.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I was surprised that Steven recognized that Sandy was getting out of control as mistress of Tracy. He took action as a dominant male should in such a situation. He protected Tracy while maintaining his position over both women. He has to accept his role as Master of Sandy and Tracy. Unfortunately, he has not yet developed the skills required to be a Master of intelligent, self-aware women. Until the death of his father, Steven was the only one thinking ahead. Although a fictious character, Steven is the luckiest man alive to find 4 women who enjoy unbridled sex.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still awesome 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horndog77Horndog779 months ago

Mom is a manipulative b!@#h. She knew Steven wanted Tracy's anal cherry but she took upon herself.

Gym52Gym527 months ago

EXCELLENT

It is great to find a story about a youth/young man who has the common sense to step up as an alpha male in a four female situation, most youngsters would have considered running away from the situation leaving his mum and family to fend for themselves. Steven has been the only one who has been considering any future development of this group.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dad and Daphne just quickly and conveniently killed and removed from the story? No confrontation drama, no sexy betrayal plot? Well that's just fucking lazy writing. Way to tease and disappoint, and in such a shitty way.

I'll be really pissed/disappointed if all the awesome ideas, like a video of Tracy being a 3-hole cumslut getting sent to her husband as revenge, don't actually happen. So annoying when the author has ideas they merely only tease at instead of actually writing them down and showing us the juicy reactions. Instead we just get more sex with all manner of sluts that get introduced quickly. Kind of boring.

Wasn't a fan of how much of a slut Rachel was painted to be. Losing all cherries before she was 16. Come on really? Would it have killed you to make her just a little conservative? I mean sure it's unrealistic to expect her to be, say, a virgin when clearly she is super-hot. But an anal cherry would have been something at least. The one line she does seem to have drawn is no ass-to-mouth - it appears she does have a boundary after all. Anyway, in summary, not a fan of Rachel. But maybe she'll grow on me. Karen was OK. Just a women in need of a right good fucking, which she got. And she seems to understand that Steven is the alpha and they belong to him; not the other way around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous