Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,126 Followers

I had long thought pregnant women were incredibly sexy and having both Sandy and Tracy pregnant with my babies at the same time was truly erotic to me.

Well, breakfast was the only thing over which I had any real control right now so I had to break some eggs. I had, after all, promised them omelets. Puffy baked omelets and crispy baked bacon was one of my favorites breakfast dishes. It also had the added advantages of being simple to prepare and was easy to cleanup. I had always enjoyed cooking and Sandy had never discouraged my efforts so I had become a pretty good cook although I liked to refer to myself as a chef. I often teased her by saying the difference in a cook and a chef was the only things a chef washed were his hands and his knives which made sense to me.

As I prepared breakfast, my thoughts kept turning to Tracy. Sure, I had had a crush on her for the past several years and she had frequently been the object of my sexual fantasies but having her reciprocate so eagerly was utterly incredible. I hoped my feelings toward her were more than merely infatuation. I was becoming a young man and both of she and Sandy treated me more like a man than they did as a hormonal teenager. However, I tended to treat them as though they were both teenage girls because that was how they acted. We had a very strange balance in our relationship but I knew with them I would grow up fast. I certainly wanted to be more to both of them and some stylized sperm donor who would keep their biological clocks from moving forward to rapidly or stalling completely.

I was about to place the bacon and the omelets in the oven when Tracy joined me in the kitchen. She slipped up behind me and pressed her naked body against my back. I had wrapped an apron around myself to avoid a potential kitchen mishap. She slipped her hand inside and grasped my cock as she whispered, "A man is the kitchen is a very sexy thing. Can I have some tube steak as an appetizer?"

"You can have whatever you want, my horny little subby slut but where is Sandy?" I asked as I turned to admire her beautiful body.

"She dozed off, I'll wake her in a few minutes but I want to talk with you for a little while if you don't mind," she answered.

"Sure, sweetheart, would you like some coffee?" I asked.

"Not just yet. I really just want to talk with you," she replied.

The combination of her gorgeous body and the stroking of her hand had me aroused almost instantly so I told her we could talk but she couldn't keep stroking my cock or I would take here and now in the kitchen.

"I wouldn't say no if you did," she replied as she pushed me back against a stool at the breakfast bar and slipped between my legs. "Steven," she began, "I know this is happening quickly. I just need to be sure you want me to be with you and Sandy. I guess I'm acting like a teenage girl, but I don't want to be with my husband, Blake, anymore. It's more than just the sex. Both you and Sandy treat me like a person you both love which is all I want while Blake treats me merely like a wife of convenience who looks pretty, cooks, keeps house for him and he can fuck when he has no one he wants more."

She hesitated for a moment before continuing, "You were amazing earlier when you made Sandy stop the way she was treating me and you did it in such a way that she didn't get mad about it. I'm not trying to flatter you but you don't act like any 19 year old I've ever seen. I would have done what Sandy told me to do without question but you blew me away by helping keep my self-respect. I don't believe my husband, Blake, would not have done that for me. I'm not emotionally strong like Sandy so I would have easily just caved in. I realize I am submissive by nature. I'm OK with that and I will have sex with either or both of you whenever you want me. I love being 'subby slut'," she finished with a grin.

"Honey, Sandy loves you and she loves me. She just got caught up in the moment of things and got a little lost in what she was doing. After what she had told me about how my dad and Daphne had acted toward when she caught Daphne sucking his dick in the office, I just couldn't bear to see the same type of thing happen to another woman, especially you, and I certainly could not be a part of it. Yes, it seemed like fun in the beginning and I was getting into it myself but it got too far out of hand. I had no choice but to stop it regardless of the consequences for my actions," I said to her sincerely.

"I understand, baby, and that is just one of the things I admire about you. This may sound funny but you 'manned' up when it really counted for me, just as you have for Sandy about Robert. I know you and Sandy love each other very much and I do not want to come between you. She is yours and you are hers. I just want to be a part of it. I may be just a fuck toy to you now and I may never be more than that but, Steven, even in the short time we have been together intimately, I find myself falling in love with you," Tracy said as tears began rolling down her cheeks.

Clearly, this woman had been hurt badly just as Sandy had been and while I could not say I was falling in love with her, by the same token, I could not toss her aside like piece of trash. I wasn't sure what I actually felt for her other than lust but I was sure I wanted to know what it was. I knew I could love both of them.

"Tracy, let's just take things slowly. I'm confused about everything right now. You are a wonderful woman and under other circumstances I could easily see myself falling in love with you as a person as well as a lover. I hope you understand I am not telling you I want more from you than I am willing to give in return I simply want you, Sandy, and me to be on the same page in the same book. We will have some difficult times and awkward moments in the future. All I ask is for the three of us to work together as a team rather than as three individuals. I hope this makes sense to you," I explained to her as best I could.

"It makes perfect sense to me," we heard Sandy say from the hallway. "I wasn't eavesdropping on you but I'm glad I heard you both. I know we can make things work for us."

"Come here, baby," I said to Sandy as I held out my arm for her to join us.

"I-I-I'm sorry, Sandy, I hope I wasn't out of line by what I was trying to say," Tracy stammered.

"Of course not, sweetie, as sister wives we can't have secrets between us. You are right, our husband doesn't act like a 19 year old and I want you to fall in love with each other. Baby, as soon as it is possible please mark us both as your women," Sandy said to us as she pointed to the fading bite mark on her breast.

"Oh my God, did you do that to her, honey?" Tracy asked me.

I just nodded to indicate I had.

"I'm so jealous. I wish I could let you mark me right now. I'd love for Blake to see it and ask about it so I could tell him I have a man who really loves me." Tracy said with sweetly.

"Don't worry, sweetie, when our divorces are final he will mark us both regularly to claim us over and over as his. This may sound really strange but I think it would be awesome if we were both fertile at the same time and he could impregnate us together with the same dose of sperm," Sandy giggled.

"I never thought anything like that but, damn, you make it sound so erotic to shift from one of you to the other planting my seed in each of you during the same orgasm," I practically moaned in response.

"Me either and I'm yours if you will have me, Master. I'll proudly wear your collar if you choose to honor me with one. Hell, I'll wear your tattoo or even get branded for you if that is what you want. I want more than anything to be your property," Tracy confessed.

"Set the table, girls, breakfast is almost ready," I told them as I pushed them gently away so I could go check on the food in the oven.

The girls cleaned the kitchen after we finished eating while I went to take a shower. Sandy and Tracy squeezed into the shower with me and we scrubbed each other and played like children. They gave me a double blow job and were rewarded for their efforts with a mutual facial which seemed to be of mammoth proportions. After which we got dressed and went to the living room. I flipped on the television to catch the news. There was a sketchy bit about a plane crash which had originated in San Francisco. Sandy made a joke that maybe Dad and Daphne were on it. I thought her joke was in poor taste but I didn't say anything. Tracy excused herself a little while later saying she had to go home for some clothes and she would come back later. She was filing for divorce on Monday so she didn't want to stay at her house. Sandy assured her she was welcome to stay with us for as long as necessary.

Later in the day, the phone rang. Sandy answered it but she was amazingly quiet. I thought little of her silence until she came back to join me and I noticed her face was ashen.

"Steven, it was the police department on the phone. I was only joking earlier about your father and Daphne being on it but they were and they were both killed," she told me.

I was saddened at the loss of my father but at the same time but, given all the circumstances, I also realized this should make things considerably less complicated for Sandy and me unless he had done something really weird in the form of a will. I was reluctant to even bring it up at this time but I felt we should start preparing whatever we could as soon as possible.

"Sandy, now may not be the best time to discuss this but do you know if Dad had filed a will?" I asked her.

"Actually, we had one drawn up and filed a couple of years ago and unless he had it changed everything is to be split equally between you and me," she answered.

"OK, let's get everything started regarding the funeral and then get with the attorney to see what we need to do about executing the will. I'm not being trying to seem greedy or calloused but we were already preparing for your divorce and there is some kind of Probate Court process that has to happen so you'll need to go through all of his papers both here and at the office to see exactly where we stand." I said.

"I understand and I'll start on that first thing in the morning. I just hope the rotten bastard hasn't changed anything. You and your friends should go to Daphne's today to get the cameras out of there before someone else finds them," she replied.

"That's a good idea. I'll call Seth now," I told her.

Two hours later, Seth and I had retrieved the cameras from Daphne's apartment as well as those in Dad's office. I didn't bother to tell Seth about the plane crash. I just told him our plans had changed. He admitted he had been looking forward to seeing the videos of Daphne getting fucked. He loved big tits.

I was sad that she and my dad had been killed so tragically but I managed to maintain my composure. I was angry with them both for the way they had treated my mom but he was my father so I didn't share Sandy's intense hatred towards him. As for Daphne, I couldn't deny I would have fucked her under the right set of circumstances even if she was Dad's fuck toy. Her big boobs held no particular fascination to me but she was pretty and she had a great ass even though she came across to me as being as dumb as a box of rocks. Perhaps that was another reason my dad liked her.

My preference was for beautiful women with brains to match their looks. Smart girls and women had always been very sexy to me. One of the reasons both Sandy and Tracy appealed to me so much.

When I got home, Tracy was already there. She and Sandy were on the patio sharing a bottle of wine. I joined them and told Sandy everything had been cleaned up without any incidences. Apparently, she and Tracy had already finished one bottle of wine because they both seemed to be a little loopy and a lot horny. Sandy said she had told Tracy about the phone call from the police about Dad and Daphne but other than that we didn't discuss it very much. Even through her anger she did have a certain amount of compassion perhaps even for Daphne.

During our conversation, Sandy said jokingly, "Alright, you two, it seems you will being spending quite a lot of time together over the next few days while I am going through Robert's papers and the books at his office. Try not to fall too deeply in love and forget about me."

We assured her that would not happen but Tracy did tell her that she was going to be a well fucked woman during the day while Sandy was away and busy.

"Just make sure you don't wear each other out completely. I'll need some fantastic sex when I get home and one or both of you will have to take care of me. I'll be the whiny girl moaning "what about my needs?" Sandy replied with her Goldie Hawn giggle.

'Yes, Sandy is definitely on her way to getting loaded and the thought of being alone with Tracy all day for a few days fascinated me. She is a very beautiful and extraordinarily sexy woman and I need to get to know her on a more personal level especially if I end up fathering a child with her,' my cock began to hardened at the mere thought of having her hot little pixie body squirming beneath me.

"In the morning, I think I'll take Tracy to the sex shop you went to and pick up some toys. I'm thinking a double ended dildo, a strap-on and a couple of butt plugs for starters. How does that sound?" I asked them.

"Oooooo, that sounds wonderful and be sure to get me a regular dildo about the same size as your cock so I can wear it in my panties all day," Sandy giggled.

"I want some nipple clamps too, honey. I've seen those online and I've always wanted to try them but my plain vanilla husband would never let me get anything like that," Tracy chimed in.

"Get subby slut a collar too, baby. She can wear it here even if she can't wear it in public, yet," Sandy said while giggling again as she emphasized the word "yet."

"Does your husband know where you are, Tracy?" I asked.

"Yes, I told him I was going to stay with Sandy for a few days while I tried to cool off a little from his latest escapade. I dug my heels in a little more and told him he could fuck his whore while I was gone. I really wanted to tell him my ass was full of hot cum from the best cock I'd ever had but I decided not to push things quite that far just yet. What I really want to do after my divorce is final is to send him a full length video of you fucking every one of my horny holes especially a really good closeup view of you stretching my tight little ass," Tracy said as she laughed in reply.

"You're evil, Tracy." I told her.

"Not really," she said, "I just want to show him what he lost and will NEVER have again. Actually, I'd like to send him a video the three of us together. He got drunk one time and told me he would definitely fuck you, Sandy, if he ever got the chance."

"That's funny because he did hit on me a couple of times but I turned him down flat. I told him you were my closest friend and one of the most beautiful women I knew. Frankly, I saw no reason he could ever want anyone else with you in his bed every night," Sandy answered.

"That's it. Let's go to bed. I'm want you both and I want you both now," I said getting up to go inside.

Tracey jumped up and replied, "Steven, will you let me suck you? I want to practice taking all of you down my throat."

"Just don't make him shoot his cum in your hungry mouth or throat, Tracy. I want his first load up my ass tonight. I'm still remembering how hard you both came earlier and I need to know our husband still wants my ass and you didn't spoil him. Besides, you'll have him all to yourself for the whole day tomorrow," Sandy said with a grin.

"I'll do that for you, my beautiful sister wife. By the way, I love the sound of 'our husband'. Do you want me to get your ass ready for him like you did for me today?" Tracy again her.

"Yes, I'd love that," Sandy answered. "It seems a little strange that we are both vying to have our husband fuck our hot asses while there are women who won't even try it that way and men who think it's too nasty. I love for Steven to ream my ass and I know you do too."

"I'm just delighted that both of you are three hole accessible for me. Since there are two of you, I know should never have to do without sex in some form even if your periods happen to become synchronized once we are together all the time," I laughed.

They both shared a laughed with at my comment.

"Synchronized periods, as you referred to them, are not as uncommon as it might seem, darling. It happens quite frequently when women live together. It used to drive my father a little crazy when Mom, Karen and I were all three cranky and irritable at the same time. Thinking back to then, I guess I must have inherited my sex drive from my mother since she always seemed to keep my dad well satisfied," Sandy told me with a chuckle, "and no, neither Karen nor I ever had sex with my father. At least, I don't think she did. I know I didn't but I did think about it a few times."

"You're almost too kinky, sweetheart," I replied.

"I think more girls fantasize about fucking their fathers than would care to admit it. I guess I might be kinky because I do love seeing you with another woman and I get really wet imagining you banging the hell out of your Aunt Karen and especially your sexy little cousin, Rachel. She looks so much like Karen and I did at that age. If you get the opportunity, I want you fuck her brains out and think if me the whole time you are doing it," she confessed.

"Really," Sandy, "you have a fantasy of Steven being with your sister and her daughter?" Tracy asked incredulously as I took them both by the hand to lead them inside. They'd had enough wine to turn them into chatterboxes in spite of their professions about being so horny.

"Oh my God, yes, I was going there this weekend to talk to my sister about everything and in the back of my mind was the thought of seducing them both and trying to persuade them to have a foursome with Steven and me. Since I caught Robert and Daphne together, my whole sex drive has gotten totally warped. I guess that is part of the reason I suddenly wanted you so badly," she replied to Tracy. I just can't seem to get enough sex. I've always been a little bisexually curious but these past few days have pushed me over the limit. You are also one of the sexiest and most beautiful women I've ever seen," Sandy told her.

"I guess it was somewhat the same for me after finding out about Blake and his latest little bimbo. I've always been attracted to you but I never gave it any serious consideration. I'm thrilled we've found out about each others hidden desires," Tracy confided as we reached the bedroom door.

I was sure they had both had a little too much wine. They were shedding their inhibitions and openly sharing some of their darkest and most deeply hidden personal secrets. I wasn't complaining even to myself, it was just exceptionally bizarre.

Suddenly, Sandy turned to me and asked, "What about you, baby, have you got a secret desire to be with another guy?"

"No, none at all, so don't even think about me reciprocating for either of you about it. I didn't even like it when Tracy said she might like to give Blake sloppy seconds while her pussy was still full of my cum. You're both private property now. I guess I'm just a little too possessive." I answered.

"Well, I'm not going to ask you to share me with anyone else and I don't think Tracy will either but I do like the idea of you watching us fuck each other with a strap-on and I'd like to have the two of you give me a double penetration fuck," Sandy replied.

"Oh fuck, that sounds so hot. I'd like that too having one of you in each hole at the same time would be awesome and, Steven, I'm proud to be your private property," Tracy stated.

OG4U
OG4U
1,126 Followers