Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,123 Followers

"That's it, baby, claim me and make me yours. Claim your pussy," Rachel bellowed as she humped and ground her hips against me.

I was overwhelmed by her ferocity. I leaned over her and clamped my mouth onto the soft flesh of her neck sinking my teeth in so deeply I was almost afraid I would draw blood.

Rachel released a blood curdling scream as she threw head back further fully exposing her neck to me as I continued to bite her savagely. I could not hold back the surge of my cum she was miking my cock as if it was the teat of a cow. I felt her digging her nails into my back as her body shuddered from the convulsions of her explosive orgasm.

Suddenly, she collapsed onto the table like a wet dish rag. Her eyes were closed and she was barely breathing. I was used to women gasping for breath. As I looked down at her limp body, I saw not Rachel but rather my mother, Sandy as she must have looked when she was 18. I leaned down and kissed her with all the love in my heart.

"Sandy! Sandy, are you OK?" I screamed so lost in the moment of my emotions I did not even realize whose name I was calling. When she didn't answer, I slapped her. Not hard enough to hurt her but hard enough to cause her to open her eyes which were blank as though she in some kind of trance. She shook her head and took a deep breath.

"Fuck, I must have passed out. What did you do to me?" she asked groggily.

"I'm afraid I got carried away and bit you rather hard on the neck," I told her.

"You marked me with your teeth? That's fucking awesome. I hope it's still there when I get back home," her voice rising in pitch whimper as she finished.

"I'm sorry, Rachel. From the look of it, it could be there for a month," I told her.

"Don't be sorry, Steven, I hope it does stay there for a month. My girlfriends like to show off their hickeys. You gave me a real bite. I hope there are teeth marks. You also gave me a pass out fucking orgasm. Cousin or not if you want me to be your girlfriend, I'll be your girlfriend and you can fuck me any time you want. I'm a truly well fucked marked woman and I got living proof of it. Please, don't be upset but I want to go see it for myself in the mirror now," she said with a beaming smile.

I was stunned by her reaction. She scampered down the hallway to the bathroom. When she returned a few minutes later, Rachel was grinning from ear to ear.

"Steven, you are totally awesome. Please take a picture of it for me. I can hardly wait to hear what my girlfriends have to say about this," she said handing me her cell phone.

I took a couple of quick snap shots not exposing her naked breasts but getting a clear view of her beautiful face and the bite mark on her neck. I showed her the photos and she said she couldn't wait to send them to her girlfriends.

"What is Karen going to say?" I asked her.

"I really don't care but I hope she's jealous. I know she will be when I tell her you made me pass out from an orgasm.

"You're damned right I'm jealous," Karen said as she, Sandy and Tracy entered the kitchen. "We thought you were killing her."

"If he was, that's the way I want to die," Rachel said with a smirk.

"That's even better than the one he gave me on my breast," Sandy said as they examined the bite mark on her neck.

Tracy slipped over besides me and pulled me down to whisper in my ear, "Now I know I want you to have me branded, honey. I want my marking to be permanent."

"I heard that, subby slut," Sandy said with a grin.

"Going out for dinner is off. If you're hungry have something delivered or fend for yourselves." I picked up my shorts and reached in my pocket handing Sandy the $300 I got when I cashed the check which she had given me earlier to pay for dinner. She told me to keep it saying I would probably need it before the week was over.

I decided to give some of money to Zack to buy our lunch for our workmen and a few cases of beer for them after work on Friday. It would be Mom's way of saying thanks to them for standing by her during this difficult period of transition. This small amount money meant little to us and nothing to the company but from my limited experience in the workplace even a small show of gratitude to the employees once in a while could mean a hell of a lot to a company in the long run.

"Alright, girls, the show is over. I'm taking my little whore slut new girlfriend to the bedroom. We'll see you in the morning." I told them as I swatted Rachel on her lovely bottom which sent her scampering down the hallway to my bedroom.

Sandy glanced at the puddle of sexual juices Rachel and I had left on the table and giggled, "My God, baby, it looked like you should both be running on empty. I don't think I've ever seen so much love juice after just one time."

Karen laughed and said, "Rachel isn't a squirter, she's a gusher and it looks like Steven opened the flood gate to her soul."

I started to get a towel to clean up the mess but Sandy told me to leave it until morning. It would be fun to laugh about it then. "Go to your new girlfriend," she said to tease me.

I kissed each of the girls goodnight and followed Rachel to my bedroom. As I kissed Sandy whom I had intentionally saved for last, I whispered very softly, "I really did think I was fucking you when you 18, angel slut."

With her eyes instantly filling with tears which were unmistakably tears of joy, she whispered back to me, "Thank you for telling me that. I love you, baby."

When I got to the bedroom, Rachel was lying on the bed waiting for me. I was about to close the door but she stopped me by saying, "please leave the door open. We may have a visitor during the night. I don't think Mom will be able to wait until tomorrow to be with you."

I smiled and asked, "Is that some kind of signal between you and Karen, if the door is open it's okay to come in?"

"No, not really. No one at home knows about Mom and me, but after the way things have turned out between you and me I want her to feel welcome if she wants to be with us. I told you I didn't want to come here this week but she insisted. All the way here she kept telling me how well she thought you and I would get along. Of course, I had my doubts until I met you. It's crazy but I felt as if I had known you all my life. As I told you, I broke up with my boyfriend a couple of months ago and I have missed being with a guy."

"I don't remember Mom going on a date since Dad left and I am sure she is ready for something new. She told me she had her tubes tied a long time ago so you won't have to worry about getting her pregnant either. I hope you make her as happy as you have made me," Rachel said in a very quiet voice.

"Steven, I'm really glad I'm here and not just because of the amazing sex we just had which certainly makes it even better but I'm also glad because I'm getting a chance to know more about you. I hope you won't change your mind about our date tomorrow night," she added as she nestled against me.

I kissed her and assured I would not back out on her. As I caressed her firm young body, I was very happy she was with me and wished we didn't live so far apart.

About half an hour passed when Karen came to the door. "I hope I'm not interrupting. You two aren't worn out already are you?" she asked.

"No, Karen, we just taking a break and enjoying a little pillow talk. Come join us. There's room for one more," I said flipping the sheet off of us as I gently nudged Rachel to move over a bit to make room for her.

Karen surprised me when she got into bed. Rather than lying down next to me she straddled me with her legs and leaned down to give me a tongue probing kiss that was anything but what would be considered proper for an aunt and nephew.

"You're going to be a very busy man this week with four horny women to please," she said as she laughed.

'Finally, one who doesn't giggle,' I thought.

"Fortunately, for me, all of you girls can help keep yourselves satisfied and I won't have to do it all. Sandy's got a king size bed we could probably all squeeze onto it together," I replied before pulling her back to continue our kiss. Her hard nipples dug into my chest as she ground her pelvis into mine leaving no doubt that she wanted to be fucked.

"Sweetie, I was serious when I said I was jealous of you marking Rachel so passionately. I'm also a little jealous that you fucked her so thoroughly." Then she turned to Rachel and asked, "Did this filthy beast hurt my little girl?"

"Yes, Mamma, he did and I loved every exquisite moment of it. I think he was punishing me for being such a nasty little slut. If you are a nasty little slut he'll probably punish you too," Rachel giggled in reply.

"Steven, it has been a very long time since my body was marked during the heat of passion. I would love for you to make me feel that pleasure/pain again. Just please do it on my breast like you did with Sandy. I do have to work so I can hardly wear it like a badge of honor on my neck like my slutty little daughter but I sure wish I could. I wish you could do it at the top of the inside of my thigh. I'd love to show that off to the girls at the pool," Karen said with a beaming smile.

"Note to self...vampire bite on Karen's tit," I said with a smirk.

"Sandy and Tracy are so lucky to have you, baby," Karen said as she snuggled her body tightly against me. "Our door will be open to you any time you want to visit us. Just be ready for two horny bitches fighting over the bone between your legs," she said playfully.

"Karen, I have a kink for anal sex. Do you like it that way?" I asked her.

"God, yes," she squealed, "Tracy told me about how you took her anal cherry and my little sphincter has been itching and clenching ever since. I'm not an anal virgin and it been a long time since I had a hard cock up my ass but my fat ass is yours whenever you want it."

"Your ass is hardly fat. You've got the kind of ass I like best...high, tight and firm. Rachel yours is every bit as pleasing to me so you know I'm going to have your ass too," I told them both meaning every word of it. Their asses were perfect in my eyes.

Rachel giggled and said, "Thanks, lover, but you need to take care of my mother before she has a nuclear meltdown. I've never seen her with a man before and I'm anxious to see the show. I hope you turn her into a sniveling little slut like you did me."

"Hush, girl, you only think you're a slut and if it's a show you want then I'll give you a command performance," Karen responded gleefully.

Karen got off me so she could get on her knees on the edge of the foot of the bed. She lowered her head and shoulders which lifted her beautiful ass to just the right height for me to have total and complete control over her cock hungry body.

"Mount your mare, you hot young stallion. I can't get pregnant and your can have either or both of my holes. Just fill my pussy first and my ass last if you want both of them. If you have ever seen the savagery of stallion mounting a mare to breed her, you know what to do. Take me with all the power and brutal force you have in your hard young body."

"Sandy and Tracy told me you're no wimp in bed and I heard my own daughter screaming when you took her. I'm yours now so fuck me senseless, if you can. I really need and want a good old fashioned horse fucking. When you take my ass, the only lubrication I want is what you get from my dripping pussy. Rachel is a gusher. I'm a squirter so if do it right you'll think I'm peeing," my beautiful, sexy aunt said in a commanding voice.

She was exactly like Sandy, a forceful dominant alpha female who knew what she wanted and how to get it. I couldn't help but think of Tracy being with both of them for too long. She was too submissive and vulnerable for either of alone. Together, they would make her their slave. I strengthened my resolve to do my best to prevent that from happening.

I mounted my aunt knowing she was ready for whatever I gave her. Rachel had already taken my first load of cum so I knew I could last for quite a while with Karen and she had told me she wanted it as if she was a brood mare. I hoped I could satisfy her deepest passion.

I got behind her and on a sudden impulse I slapped her ass as hard as I could which left a bright red hand print on the creamy white globe of her ass cheek. She didn't scream, she just groaned and thrust her hips violently back against me. The swollen purple head of my cock was already pressing against the opening of her dripping pussy. Had it not been I am sure the power of her backward thrust would have been extremely painful for us both.

My brain set my body into motion as if I was on autopilot. I grabbed her hair with both hands not caring if I ripped it out by the roots which, fortunately, I did not do. I drove my turgid cock in and out of her saturated cunt as if it was a battering ram trying to breach a castle gate. I lost all track of time and space as I took her without mercy. Her groans turned into moans which turned into screams as her body went into a seemingly endless series of convulsive spasms brought on by her orgasm. I leaned over her and bit her viciously on her shoulder which caused a flood of her cum to flow like a river down our legs and onto the bed and floor.

Without warning, I pulled out of her quivering cunt and rammed my cock into her tightly clenching sphincter which proved to be no match for the power of my forceful entry. Karen bellowed as she tried in vain to escape the brutality of the anal invader seeking entry into the fiery depths of her bowels. As she became accustomed to savagery and violence of my penetration into her darkest regions, she began to meet the invader with her own powerful driving rearward thrusts. Karen bucked her hips backward against my pile driving forward lunges as though she was possessed by demons.

Together, our screams and moans merged into a cacophony of unintelligible sounds that seemed to rock the very foundation of the house. I was ready to flood her bowels with all the juice in my tightening balls. Releasing my grasp from her hair, I wrapped my arms tightly around her tight abs and lifted her off the bed forcing her trembling body as far onto my throbbing cock as it would go. We were both standing as I lifted her body higher before slamming her forcefully downward on my rigid pole.

I was coming and there was no holding it back. I raised her up and down as if her entire body was a huge hand pounding on my exploding cock. When she felt the first explosion of my cum inside her clenching anal chute, she threw her head back onto my shoulder screeched like a wounded animal. She released a powerful stream of her own cum which made it seem like there was a fire hose inside her pussy. She wasn't just a squirter, she was the quintessential version of every man's dream of a squirter.

Her stream of molten cum completely soaked both the sheets and Rachel who was now kneeling directly in front of Karen's still gaping pussy was eagerly drinking as much of the liquid offering as she could. The outpouring was so voluminous that Rachel simply could not swallow it fast enough. She was getting the ultimate female facial from her own mother. It was in her hair, all over her face and her upper chest as well as her breasts. Rachel looked as if she was standing in a rainstorm and drinking like she was dying of thirst.

Suddenly Karen went limp in my arms, I held her motionless for a couple of seconds before I laid her down on the saturated bed sheets. She was lying in her own tidal pool of cum but she was too exhausted to move and too satiated to care. Her breasts were heaving as she gasped for breath. She had not passed out but her eyes were glazed over as if she could not see a thing. I collapsed onto the floor in my own state of utter exhaustion.

I couldn't see either of them from where I was lying but I heard Karen moan breathlessly to Rachel, "That, my darling daughter, is how a woman should be fucked by a man."

From behind me, I could hear what sounded like thunderous applause. I looked toward the door to see Sandy and Tracy staring as if in awe while clapping their hands at the spent spectacle before them.

Sandy yelled with mock indignation, "Damn you, Karen, you fucking cunt, Steven is mine not yours!"

"You are wrong, sis, he doesn't belong to any of us. We all belong to him," Karen somehow managed to murmur loud enough for us all to hear.

OG4U
OG4U
1,123 Followers