Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,125 Followers

"That is not a problem, my horny little sluts, we can do that." I replied.

They both giggled like drunken little school girls at my retort. They were somewhat drunken but they were certainly not school girls.

"That's enough talk," Sandy said as she turned to wiggle her sexy hips at me, "let's call and have Chinese delivered so we can eat. I'm hungry and I don't want any of us to have to cook or clean the kitchen. After we eat, you can take both of your new wives to bed, baby. I badly need to have my horny little ass reamed. You two can sleep late if you want but I have a lot of tedious book work ahead of me tomorrow and I want to get an early start."

"We probably need to put on clothes before the food is delivered, Sandy," Tracy interjected.

'Damn,' I thought, 'we're in the bedroom. If they don't shut up, I'm going rape them both knowing I would never want or need to do that.'

I also realized knew it was going to be quite a while before we had sex so I said, "She's right, sweetheart, and you should call Aunt Karen to let her know what happened to Dad. You know she'll be angry if she hears it from someone else first and we could have unexpected guests. This is a relatively small town and news travels fast."

"OK, I'm sure you're right about that, darling, please call in an order for dinner for us. Whatever you decide will be OK. Just get some extra egg rolls you know I love those," Sandy said.

'This has been a hell of a day so far. I can only imagine the chaos the next few days might bring.' I thought before calling to order our dinner. I went to the living room leaving them alone in the bedroom.

When the girls joined me a few minutes later, I told them I had reconsidered our plans for tomorrow and suggested that all three of us go to the office together. We could have the phone calls from the house phone forwarded to the office so we wouldn't miss any of them. Sandy could handle the paper work while I tried to deal with the business calls as best I could and Tracy could help out with other things as necessary. They both agreed that was a reasonable plan.

Sandy called Aunt Karen who said she would try to get a few days off work and would be here as soon as she could. I was in a bit of turmoil about the sleeping arrangements and brought that up. We decided it would be best for me to sleep on the hide-a-bed sofa in the den. This would make my room available for Aunt Karen and Rachel, if she came along. Tracy could stay in the guest room. This way everything could be explained with the least amount of difficulty. Tracy offered to leave but neither Sandy nor I wanted her to do that agreeing that even with sex on hold for a few days the three of us needed to be together here at home.

Sandy, made another of her little jokes by saying that I might end up with a three or four girl harem at some point during the next few days. It was amusing but it also seemed highly unlikely. This was, after all, supposed to be a time for mourning not a debauchery filled orgy. Sandy agreed but maintained her somewhat humorous mood by adding it would be funny if Karen and Rachel had their own little incestuous relationship going on. It seemed a little odd, but so was our situation.

I couldn't help but laugh when I imagined what my dad would think if he could only know about all of this. His only son was becoming almost a tribal sheikh and his wife had transformed into a wanton bisexual slut with the possibility of her sister and niece joining in. The irony of it was that it was almost the truth.

Fortunately, we didn't have any unexpected guests and the only call we received was from Aunt Karen who told Sandy she had talked with her boss and arranged to take a week off from work as emergency leave. She also told her Rachel would be coming with her and they should be here tomorrow afternoon.

After dinner, we talked for a while before going to bed. Both Sandy and Tracy kept had drinking wine, I suppose to hide their emotions. We ended the night by going to bed and cuddling together rather than having sex. Somehow all three of us managed to put that aside for the night.

Dad was a building contractor so when we got to the office the next morning we told, Zack, the field supervisor, what had happened and we would try to keep things going from an office standpoint and if he could deal with the day to day field operations we would sort everything out as quickly as possible. He assured us he could handle his end with the jobs and the workers as long as we could take care of the office and payroll. Both of his concerns were well founded. He and the men knew what to do and would be happy as long as they still had jobs and would be paid.

Sandy went to the bank and discovered that, oddly enough, she was still listed as an authorized signer on the corporate checking account. She called me to tell me to let Zack know that everything was OK. At least we wouldn't need to go through a lot of legal issues to keep things afloat on a temporary basis. Needless to say, Zack was pleased to learn that. He further assured me that he would do everything he could to keep things going on the jobs sites. He had been with Dad for well over 10 years so he knew what he was doing and was obviously very adept at his job.

He thanked me for letting him know so quickly which meant he wouldn't have to make excuses about anything. He could simply tell anyone who asked that it was business as usual. Somehow I understood his position of being stuck in the middle and having no real answers. Clients wanted to see work progressing and workmen wanted to be paid. Those who had questions wanted answers in the form of results and not get a series of excuses or empty promises. I assured Zack that he would not get a song and dance routine from either my mom or from me. I was glad I was able to tell him the truth.

When she returned to the office, Sandy took me aside to tell me she had also stopped by to see both Dad's personal and corporate attorneys. His will was still intact but due to size of the estate the probate issue could take a few months. She said she had told both attorneys we should be OK for the time being. Sandy was much more shrewd than she was ever given credit for being and she proved it by not appearing to be too knowledgeable about everything she actually knew.

I did the best I could to cope with both clients and vendors explaining to them that we could keep things running reasonably well for a while. I could sense that some of them were cautiously guarded which was understandable, given the circumstances. I also realized that as long as work continued, bills were paid on time and payroll was met everything would be OK in the short term. Should the probate issues became problematic, we would have to find a way to resolve them quickly.

Tracy turned out to be a real trooper. She was a wizard at handling people on the telephone. She gained more and more of my respect for her as an extremely capable woman and by the end of the day I was sure Sandy had made an excellent choice in wanting her with us permanently. I was amazed at both of them not only by their sheer ability to get things done but also by their enthusiasm about being in the workplace. I knew I had my dream girls...beautiful and smart was, indeed, a very sexy combination. Of course, the fact they both fucked like a pair female minks made everything even better.

Both Tracy and Sandy discovered things about the way Daphne had handled some of her work which revealed she really had been little more than front office eye candy and a fuck toy for my dad. I was far more fortunate than I had realized to have Sandy and Tracy at my side. Sandy was ultimately in charge but she left almost every real decision in my hands. I realized she trusted my judgment and did not look upon me as just a kid which, quite naturally, gave me the confidence I needed trust my gut instincts without fear of reprisal from her. She carried her end of the log knowing I would do my very best to carry my end.

Aunt Karen called Sandy to tell her they were only a couple of hours away so she decided we would leave early to go home and get ready for their arrival. She wrote all three of us a check on the corporate account as temporary day laborers. She gave us each $100 saying it wasn't really enough but it was justifiably fair. She also gave me another check for $300 and told me I would need that to pay for dinner tonight but not to worry about it since she would write it off as a normal expense for business entertainment. I just smiled and gratefully accepted it.

When Aunt Karen and Rachel arrived I was stunned by how beautiful they both were. Seeing them together with Sandy made me think I should wear a jock trap to contain my erection. My barely known cousin, Rachel was even better than I had imagined. Not only was she astonishingly beautiful, she also radiated grace, charm and poise. Sandy instantly picked up on my reaction and took me aside to assure me had meant what she said before about what to do if Rachel gave me the opportunity but to remember that I was hers first and foremost.

As the afternoon went along, I suspected Aunt Karen must have had a similar talk with Rachel because she stuck to me like glue. Rachel and I decided to sit on the patio so Sandy, Tracy and Aunt Karen could talk privately inside.

She said she would like to get some sun and asked if I would mind if she put on a swim suit. Naturally, I told her yes as I was anxious to see more of her amazing body. I almost regretted my thoughts when she came out in swim suit which appeared to be little more than two band aids and gauge pad. My cock went from simply hard to ramrod stiff especially when I saw her glance at my immediate erection and smile as she asked, "Is my swim suit too little or too much?"

I don't where it came from but I replied feeling almost stupid as I did so, "If your mother and your boyfriend let you wear that, who am I to say a word? If I had a girlfriend who looked as good as you, I'd stand guard at her front door."

"You don't have a girlfriend, Steven? I find that almost impossible to believe but just so you know, I broke up my boyfriend a couple of months ago. It's too bad we're cousins," Rachel said with what seemed, to me, to be a provocatively seductive tone of voice. I was glad I had Sandy and Tracy because my cousin could have owned me.

"Rachel, thank you for saying that and I hope I'm not being too forward but I have the same thoughts about you. Maybe we could be kissing cousins," I replied trying to make it seem light and funny but I was serious and I hoped we could be much closer than just kissing cousins.

"You're not being too forward, Steven. I just wish had been able to know each other better when we were growing up. Who knows what might have developed between us, we could have been lovers for quite some time. I feel very comfortable being with you even if are ogling me," she said with a charming little laugh.

"I'm sorry, Rachel, I didn't mean for it to be so obvious that I was ogling. I know you must hear this all the time but you are gorgeous," I told her.

"Thank you and sometimes I hear it a little too often but from you it seems genuinely sincere and I appreciate it. I must tell you I didn't really want to here but Mom insisted and told me I would like you. Now, I'm sure she was right. I know I am being more than just a little too forward but would you take me somewhere for a soda or something while I'm here? We could call it a play date, I'm here?" Rachel asked me.

"Only if I get to kiss you when I bring you back home," I teased her.

"I'm sure I'd be very disappointed if you don't if you don't, at least, try. I'm also sure I probably wouldn't stop you if you did actually," She winked as she teased me in return.

"What if I tried to do more than kiss you?" I asked her.

"You're going to have to ask me to go out with you to find out," she said as she continued to gently tease me.

"Rachel, tonight we're all going out together but would you say yes if I asked you to go out me with me alone for dinner? I'll leave the rest up to you if there is something you'd like to do after dinner. A movie perhaps?" I asked almost positive she would say yes.

"You asked me that in rather a strange way which I happen to like so yes, Steven, I would like that very much. Hopefully, our moms will be OK with it," she answered.

"I don't think they say too much. After all, we'll both be coming back here afterwards," I told her.

Rachel looked straight into my eyes and said, "I feel so foolish. We're first cousins who barely know each other, I'm sitting here in the skimpiest swimsuit I ever worn and I practically begged you to take me out on a date."

"All of it is good, Rachel, and I'm glad you said and did everything you have done. If it wasn't so weird and you didn't look so much like my mom I'd love to show you off to my friends as my new girlfriend," I told her while trying not to appear foolish myself.

She giggled and replied, "You are so cool. If you come visit mom and me, I will show you off to all my friends introducing you my new boyfriend and I'll be proud to do it. I got a couple of girlfriends who will be green with envy. They might even slip their panties in your pocket."

Another giggler, 'I thought to myself.'

"Let's go inside and see what the others are doing. We need to get dressed to go out for dinner tonight. I love your swim suit but you should wear something a little less revealing." I suggested.

"OK," my cousin replied.

The past half hour had been unusually strange. My barely known cousin and I seemed to be drawn to each other as if we were not related but instead were practically long lost star crossed lovers. I could almost envision us together as Sandy had told me she would like us to be.

As we walked to door, Rachel slipped her hand into mine entwining our fingers. It felt so natural I didn't even think of trying to pull my hand away. I was already both in love with and having sex with my mother so I was over any thoughts of incest being wrong and my beautiful cousin didn't seem to care.

When we walked into the kitchen, the ladies just looked at us and smiled.

Sandy broke the ice by saying, "It looks like you two are getting along wonderfully."

Rachel was bolder and more self assured than I imagined by replying, "Yes, we are and Steven and I will being going out by ourselves tomorrow night so we hope none minds."

Aunt Karen said, "You are cousins so it is a little weird, but seeing you together the only thing I can say is have a good time. We'll just sit here and wait for you to get home."

"Baby, Karen and Rachel and I share the same many of the same genes," Sandy said calmly to me.

Every day brought out a new twist in the relationship of our family so I decided to step things up a notch to see what would happen by pulling Rachel close to me.

Unbeknownst only to me and I guess perhaps to Tracy, I had been setup for this. Sandy said she and Karen had talked about this quite a lot over the past few days. She went on to add that Karen and Rachel were as close as she and I were so everything was OK. Tracy, it turned out, had been an unexpected but most welcome surprise.

Rachel literally melted into my arms and holding back nothing kissed me as though we had been lovers for a very long time. She hooked her left leg around my right leg as she ground her pelvis into mine while her tongue seem to probe for my tonsils. I was totally lost in her kiss and ran my hands down the smooth silky skin of her back and cupped the firm cheeks of her tight ass to lift her higher onto me feeling her other legs wrap around mine as if it was a clinging vine.

She broke our kiss long enough to say, "You were right, Mom. I really do like Steven. In fact, I like him a lot. Then she kissed me again.

I heard Sandy say, "Ladies, let's go to my room. Steven, you and Rachel can use your room, if you can make it that far."

They all came over to surround us in a loving family group hug. Rachel never broke the kiss as she sucked my tongue into her mouth with such force it seemed she was trying to swallow it. I could hardy wait to feel that suction on my throbbing cock.

Aunt Karen, called over her shoulder as the three of them were leaving, "Rachel is not a virgin anywhere Steven. She'll do whatever you want and so will I when you get to me."

"Thanks, Aunt Karen, that's good to know," I replied as I pulled my face away from Rachel's ravenous mouth.

"Drop the Aunt. Just call me Karen. Before we leave this week you are going to know me as well as any man could," she replied.

"Steven, I'm glad we don't have to deal with the incest bullshit. I'm a woman and you're a man. That's all that matters right now. Mom was right. I'm not a virgin. I lost all my cherries before I was 16 so I'm bringing a lot more than virginity to the bedroom. After seeing Sandy and that awesome little Tracy, I know you are too. You are so lucky to have those two to share your bed. I can't wait to have a chance to be Tracy and Sandy while you are with Mom," Rachel moaned in breathless wonder.

"Come on, sugar. I can't believe I'm going to have you tonight. I thought this would be a lonely dry week for me with you and your mom here but I can see I was totally wrong about that, I whispered to her.

"I'm on the pill so don't worry about filling me with your cum. I can deep throat and I love taking it up my ass just wash your cock afterwards. There are some forms of bacteria in a woman's ass that don't belong anywhere else. That's my only rule for you," Rachel told me leaving no doubt that she was here for all the sex I cared to give her.

I hadn't yet checked to see how wet she was so I told her to remove the patch she called a bikini bottom. When she did, I reached down to feel her pussy. She was so wet it was already leaking down her thighs. She peeled off the little pasty like covers from her already fully stiff erect nipples so she was totally naked. Then she stepped back and slowly turned around giving me a 360 degree view of her magnificent young body.

"Come on, stud, let me see that cock," her voice taking on a deep and husky tone which reflected her mounting desire.

I stripped off my shorts and boxers in one motion. My cock was so hard it slapped up against my abdomen with a loud smacking sound.

"Damn," Rachel exclaimed, "It's not the longest I've ever seen but it's damn sure the thickest. Sandy was right. We're not going to make it to the bedroom. I want you fuck me right here on the table. Let's leave a puddle of our cum for them to find in the morning. Later, you can have me in bed anyway you want me but I want your thick stiff dick in my hot wet pussy now."

Rachel hopped up on the kitchen table spreading her legs wide open. "This is your pussy tonight. I can't get pregnant so I want you fill it to the brim with your hot baby batter. Forget about foreplay just fuck me. You can call me any dirty name you want because I'm a dirty, nasty little girl. Make me prove it," my sexy horny first cousin moaned.

"Shut the fuck up you filthy cunt. Prove to me your half the woman you claim you are, I screamed at Rachel as I buried my cock inside her on the first thrust.

"YES! Dammit, Use me like a whore. The only difference in a whore and me is you don't have to pay to fuck me. Fuck my nasty little slut pussy. I hope you like my pussy because I know I'm going to love your big thick cock. From now on when you are fucking anyone else I want you to remember this pussy. I'm damn sure going to remember your cock," she howled and she wrapped her legs around my hips.

"Give me MY pussy, you little slut, I've only got you for few days but I'm going own this cunt. I'm going to own you," I screamed more and I pounded relentlessly into her.

OG4U
OG4U
1,125 Followers