Humiliating and Fucking his Bitch

Story Info
Her Master’s humiliatingly total control makes Molly wet.
2.6k words
4.39
27.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Molly's daily intimate inspection is quickly followed by a firm fucking and some piss play to remind her of her place. But her Master is still not done degrading his humiliation-loving puppy girl - he ties her up outside and takes her from behind. Her Master will leave her in absolutely no doubt as to who is in charge - but will he relent and let his horny bitch cum...?***

"Bitch? I said now." Her Master tapped his foot impatiently.

Molly shrieked and ran into the room. "I'm here, I'm here!" She spread her legs and then bent to touch her toes in such a hurry that her collar pressed against her throat. She put her hand up to adjust it, her fingers lingering a second longer than needed - she liked her collar.

He nodded his head. "Good girl." He ran his hands over her body, assessing her, possessing her. She shivered a little as his hands brushed over her breasts - the stimulation felt good. But he wasn't trying to make her feel good - this was his daily inspection of his property.

Of course, the very fact that he was doing it so impartially made it feel even more arousing to her. He was treating her like she was nothing more than a pet. She loved it. By the time he came to her pussy, she was very sticky indeed.

She moaned and pushed her pussy hornily up against his hand, rubbing her juices over his fingers as she tried to entice him to play.

He casually wiped his sticky fingers in her hair and then continued on down.

She whimpered in need and tried to grind her thighs together, but with her legs still spread wide, the stimulation she could give herself was minimal. She moaned in sexual frustration.

He came to the end of his examination and snapped his fingers. Molly turned and knelt down hastily in front of him, mouth open, ready to serve - she knew what was required of her.

Her Master smiled and got his cock out. She quickly leaned forward and was half way down it before he'd even had time to move his hands out of the way.

He put his hand on her head. At first he just rested it there, but as she started to make herself choke on his cock, he added more pressure.

He held her down over his cock longer and longer until she was breathlessly gasping for air. He laughed and pushed her off his cock. "Such a horny slut. Now show me that sticky cunt you so wanted to show me earlier."

Molly hastily got down on all fours. She dipped her head and pushed her hips back to present her Master with her pussy. She could feel a blush heat her cheeks as she waited in front of him like that, but her embarrassment only made her wayward pussy wetter.

He unfastened his jeans and knelt down behind her. He pressed his cock-tip at her entrance. "Mm, nice."

Before she could even utter a moan of excitement he shoved his dick up inside of her. His girth stretched her out and his length made her shuffle forward. He put his hands firmly on her hips. "No, slut, take it."

Molly ground herself back up against him. Her pussy felt impossibly full, yet she wanted the fullness - needed it.

Using her hips as a handhold, he rammed himself in and out of her, their bodies slamming together with force as his cock sucked and squelched in and out of her slick pussy.

Molly moaned in arousal. She pawed at the ground as her Master took her from behind. "Mm!" she moaned, tossing her head from side to side.

He moved his hands down her body to her throat. At first she thought he was just reminding her of the collar she was so proud to wear. She held her head up proudly.

His fingers squeezed tighter, choking her with his hands as he continued to thrust himself inside of her.

Molly moaned deeply. Her pussy twitched excitedly against his cock as he used her with so little regard for anything but his own pleasure. She ground up against his crotch hornily.

His hands squeezed her throat tighter. She felt a slight shiver of fear run through her. His hands were hurting her now, and her airway was completely blocked. With the way he was still energetically pounding her from behind, she was quickly running out of air.

She started to panic, jolting her body to try and escape his hands. He kept a firm hold.

It felt like her skin was becoming too tight for her head as her face started to get redder. Her heart rate sped up. She knelt up to tug at his hands, urgently in need of air. He pushed her back down to the ground, squishing her chest into the floor as he continued to pound her.

Her face turned a deeper red. He still didn't let go. He was now holding her hard enough to bruise.

She made a strangled plea for help, pulling at his fingers even more desperately, clawing at them.

The room began to spin, but still he held tight. "Not - until - I cum." He was pounding into her with all his might now, using his dangerous handhold as an anchor as he rammed his cock as deep as it would go. Her pussy betrayed her excitement, even as her body started to tremble in genuine fear.

Her body started to droop against his hand. Suddenly he was cumming, jetting his cum deep inside her while she gripped the hands that were still wrapped tight around her throat.

He kept his firm grip until her tight pussy had milked every last drop of his cum. He let go. Her body dropped. She rolled onto her back, hoarsely gasping for air.

He stood over her looking down. She squirmed at the arousing manner in which it made her feel in every way beneath him. He nudged her body with his foot. "Clean me up, slut."

Her head still span as she hastily got to her knees and started to lick his dick. She started to suck almost without conscious thought, gasping deep breaths as she tried to recover from her ordeal.

She worked quickly and thoroughly, lapping her tongue over his cock until she had swallowed down all of their combined juices.

When she was done he kicked her back onto the floor. However, rather than putting away his clean cock, he aimed it at her.

Her eyes went wide and she tried to scramble out of the way as his hot urine spurted out over her naked body. "Please, Master!"

He just laughed.

He aimed at her hair first, watching as it ran down her face. He moved closer, shoving his leaking cock into her mouth. "Swallow."

She wrinkled her nose up but started to swallow, gulping down mouthfuls of the acrid liquid as he stood, legs wide apart, above her.

She could smell his urine as it dripped down from her hair and onto her body. She had never felt more used in her life. Yet it aroused her. It aroused her to be nothing but a toy to him - to be so completely used.

When she had swallowed a fair amount of his urine he pulled out and pissed the rest of the hot liquid over her squirming body. She wasn't sure whether that was better or worse.

He shook the last few drops over her sprawled out body. "Open your mouth."

She did as he commanded, knowing that it was always her job to lick him clean, whatever the reason. He pushed his cock-tip into her mouth. She eagerly licked over the end, swallowing down the last few droplets of piss that had clung to his cock.

He yanked her head back by her wet hair and looked down at her sternly. "Keep your mouth open."

She hesitantly opened her mouth wider. He laughed and spat in it. "Swallow that. Swallow like the mindless horny slut you are."

A shiver ran through her as she swallowed, yet she opened her mouth for more. He laughed and spat into her mouth again. She wrinkled her nose up and swallowed again. His saliva felt thick in her throat.

He shoved her forwards. She fell in the pool of urine that had dripped from her body. He smirked. "Lick that up like a good dog and then perhaps I'll take you outside and hose you down."

She looked up at him in mortification, yet her pussy twitched in excitement. It aroused her that he continued to treat her like his personal plaything - after all, she was.

She got onto all fours and dipped her head tentatively towards the pool. He grabbed her hair and pushed her face into it. "I think you can do better than that, bitch - lick."

Salty tears splashed down her face and mixed in with his piss as she hastily started to lick it up off the wooden floor. He wasn't sparing her from a single drop - and she loved that he wasn't.

He moved her head around like she was some kind of mop. She made faces as he forced her to lick up the acrid liquid. He didn't let go of her hair until she had licked the floor spotless.

He yanked her back up by her hair and pulled her through the house. He shoved her out the door. "I don't want you stinking up my stuff. Stay there and stay out of trouble while I work."

To Molly's horror he closed the door on her and locked it. She was now trapped in the garden in nothing but a collar, her hair still damp and pungent with his urine.

The trouble was, she was also still really horny. She glanced over at his receding figure in the kitchen before looking around her. She spotted a discarded trowel on the patio. She picked it up. The handle had some dry mud on it. She knocked it against the patio but it wouldn't come off.

Wrinkling up her nose she started to lick it clean, spitting out the muddy water into a nearby flowerpot. It aroused her to make herself do exactly what her Master might if he were there.

Once the trowel was clean and sticky, she lay back and pressed the handle tip up against her snatch. She half closed her eyes as she slowly pushed the thick handle inside of her, desperate to resolve her building need.

The door to the kitchen opened again. Suddenly, before she had time to realize what was happening, her Master was over her.

He pulled the trowel from her needy pussy and yanked her to her feet. Pushing her forwards, he bent her over his arm and started to whack the wide trowel blade against her bottom. "I thought I told you not to contaminate anything!"

She squeaked at the sting. "I'm sorry, Master! It's just, well, I was horny!"

He scoffed and kept spanking her. "Of course you're horny - you're a bitch!"

He threw the trowel down and grabbed Molly by her collar. He pulled her to a rung in the patio. Usually he attached her lead to it, but this time he attached her collar to it directly so that her head was as a slightly awkward angle as she lay with her naked body up against the patio.

He hooked his fingers into her pussy and pulled to get her to kneel up. She yelped as she scrambled to get her knees beneath her, her head still trapped against the ground.

She heard him unzipping his flies, and then, to her horror, she felt his cock-tip press up against her back passage.

Molly tried to move away, but there was nowhere to go - and the patio was rough against her knees whenever she tried to move.

Her Master laughed and started to force his cock into her, stretching out her slutty anus with his unlubricated cock.

She whimpered and moaned beneath him. Yet, painful though his rough anal fucking was, it felt good.

He grabbed her hips as he shoved himself inside of her the rest of the way. Her tight anus gave way. Molly squealed. It felt like his cock was ripping her apart, yet he didn't pause or even slow -- he just continued to hammer his cock up inside of her anus while she whimpered helplessly beneath him.

Every thrust jerked at her collar, pressing against her already sore neck. It hurt, but she didn't want her Master to stop - she loved how his single-minded use of her made her feel so completely owned and abused.

He started to pump faster, groaning above her. Molly moved a sneaky hand to her pussy, her own orgasm still not far away.

Her Master laughed and slapped her hand away. "Not today, bitch. Rub yourself by all means like the horny cunt you are, but that's as far as it goes."

She rubbed for a few seconds longer before reluctantly pulling her hand away - if she rubbed herself any more now, she wasn't sure she'd be able to stop. She moaned in thwarted need. She wanted to rub herself, but she didn't want to earn herself any more punishment - her Master knew her well enough to know how to effectively deter her from misbehaving.

She whimpered in desperate need as he continued to slam against her, his full balls slapping up against her pussy with each thrust.

She moaned hornily. "But pleeease, Master!"

"I said no."

She felt her pussy flood at his firm words -- it was now even harder for her to obey them.

Her Master's movements became more jarred and his body tensed. Suddenly he was cumming, pumping his hot cum deep into her bottom while she remained horny and desperate.

He pulled out and held his cock out to her. Molly tried to reach it to clean it, but with her collar still locked against the patio, she just couldn't reach.

He laughed and squatted down. He dragged his sticky cock-tip over her lips. "Such a desperate bitch."

Molly blushed but kept her mouth open. He pushed his sticky cock between her lips. She wrinkled her nose slightly at the dark, musky scent of her ass on his cock, but the depravity felt good. She squirmed her thighs together and moaned as she licked him clean.

He laughed and pulled his cock out, leaving her once more chasing after it. His cum was still wantonly leaking from her anus.

He grabbed the hose pipe and trained it on her, hitting her with a blast of cold water. She jumped but couldn't do much to move out of the way. He grinned wickedly and trained it down between her legs. She scrambled to try and escape it, but he grabbed her thigh with his hand as he continued to run the cold water up and down her bare body.

Molly moaned. She liked it when he took her as he liked - when her body became nothing more than his cock-sleeve, she liked that he never paid any attention to her desperate pleas as he pushed her to take whatever he wanted her to take, and she liked that he was cleaning her up like a doggy and putting her away wet and thwarted once he was done with her - after all, she was just a toy, his toy to humiliate and hurt as he so chose, and she liked that best of all!