Office Chair

Story Info
He agrees to her desire to be turned into furniture.
3.4k words
4.64
12.8k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband is both kind and brilliant, so when I came to him with my fantasy he willingly listened and agreed to help me fulfill my dark desires even though it went against his grain. I guess I'm just a kinky slut and submissive at heart, as my fantasy revolves around me being completely at his mercy, immobilized, and used as an object. I wanted to be thought of no more than the furniture around our house, like a table to hold up his drinks, or a bed to be laid on. My husband, being thorough, started researching objectification, which led him to Forniphilia, specifically the desire of someone to be turned into human furniture. That pushed all of the right buttons for me. My pussy got wet just talking to him about some of the things he found. Needless to say, I was anxious to make it happen, and pushed him to do something like that with me.

It took some time, a few months in fact, before he came around and started figuring out how to act on my desires. He talked me through it often to get my thoughts, which frequently led to heated fuck sessions. During the designing he aways seemed to be asking me about safety and what would work but not harm me. Sometimes he is just too damn thoughtful. I had to repeatedly remind him I wanted to be nothing. Just another piece of furniture, I didn't have feelings, or pain receptors. I didn't care about pleasure. I wanted to be used like a thing, and I wasn't some living creature he needed to care about.

When he finally reached a decision, I was ecstatic. As a first trial, he would turn me into an office chair for an afternoon. A special office chair where my head would stick up between his legs and into his crotch. He refused to treat me as just plain furniture and insisted I would be used as a fuck toy to satiate his lust, as well as a functional piece of furniture. Further he was going to force me to be pleasured during the ordeal. Refusal on this part meant it wasn't going to happen. He informed me that he couldn't be that cruel and not give me something, however he did promise to keep things uncomfortable, and to treat me like nothing more than a toy ignoring all of my feelings during the experience. He would work from home for an afternoon and sit on me with is cock in my mouth. Afterwards we would talk about the experience, almost like an after-action report, and see if we would continue to experiment or not. I had to agree to the idea of the after-action or he wouldn't even consider it. The whole thing was so against his kind nature, that he wouldn't continue without knowing for certain that it was okay with me.

The afternoon in question arrived. I kissed him deeply as he walked in the door and followed him to his office where he settled in with his work stuff and start getting things ready for me. I went to our room quickly stripping off all my clothes and walked naked to the office. He looked a touch startled as I walked in. We hadn't fucked in a couple of days as he had been focused on making sure he was ready for this afternoon. I didn't tell him I was going to be waxed smooth all over and he took a minute to admire my shapely clean pussy. As he scrutinized my feminine form, I stated to get quite turned on and I'm sure he could see the sheen of desire on my pussy lips.

He motioned me over, holding my head harness, hood combination. My world went dark as the hood portion fit over my head, blocking my vision and wrapping my head in a leather cocoon. My husband then started adjusting all the straps. The harness incorporated a number of features, the most important of which was a ring gag or spider gag of sorts, with a twist. I opened my mouth wide and lifted my tongue as he started to slip it in. Just like a normal ring gag it forced me to keep me mouth open wide, but there was an added bit of metal that forced my tongue up more than a regular ring gag would. This added some discomfort for me, but it would keep my tongue up higher and provide him more pleasure as he slid his cock in and out of my mouth. Besides, what right did I have as a piece of furniture to worry about personal discomfort. My desired cranked up a notch as he tightened the gag, and locked it in place. Even this small bit of restraint had my slut brain on high alert.

Blinded by the hood, I had to trust him to move me around, and position me correctly. He brought me to the chair and pushed my body down into a crab crawl position. The chair itself was sort of like a kitchen chair with 4 legs on wheels. It had two horseshoe shaped platforms, covered in padding and leather, turned opposite one another. The top platform acted as the seat and had a seat back attached to the closed end of the horseshoe, and the open end facing forward. This open bit was where my head was going to be locked into place with my gaping moth facing the rear of the chair to allow my husband to easily push his cock into my waiting throat. The chair seat would wrap around my neck, and my husband would sit on the platform with his legs to either side of my head. The bottom platform where I was to be sitting and strapped in had the horseshoe shape opening pointing out of the back of the chair. There I would become the base of the chair. The open part of the bottom horseshoe shape had some mechanical devices for pleasuring me, including a dildo sticking out right where my pussy was going to be after I was installed.

My husband continued to wrangled me in a crab crawl pushing my legs through the legs of the chair and around the mechanical bits. He paused part way through and shifted my lower body a bit to line my dripping entrance correctly with the dildo, then pushed me further in, impaling my pussy on the hard phallus until my ass was sitting on the padded lower platform correctly. My hips and ass were now where they needed to be, with my legs sticking out of the rear of the chair, and my upper body sticking out of the front. My weight was resting on my ass, and I could feel my pussy clenching at the hard dildo. My husband then lifted up my back and directed my arms through the chair and my neck into the upper platforms waiting horseshoe shape. My throat was roughly pushed against the unyielding leather surface, and hard leather straps were tightened around the back of my neck, locking my head into place. I could feel the pressure of the strap and the shape of the chair around the entire circumference of my neck, causing some discomfort, but fortunately not preventing breathing. My libido went into a bit of overdrive feeling my head locked-up and ready for use. My ring gagged gaping mouth had begun to drool and I could feel bits of saliva dripping down around my lips. I could do nothing about it and my pussy clenched hungerly at the dildo.

As I sat there in a state of desire, I felt my husband pulling apart my pussy labia, exposing my clit. I expected this next part and in my state of desire, I admit, I was looking forward to it. The dildo was mounted to an electric drive sitting between my legs that would allow it to thrust in and out of my pussy. This was how I was to be force pleasured through the afternoon, and what I had to agree to, to get my husband treat me like a thing rather than a person. At the time I thought I didn't want any pleasure, but right this second my body was ignoring my brain and it wanted some enjoyment. Pleasurable pain gripped me as my husband tightened a clamp onto my exposed clit. The clamp would faithfully and somewhat painfully hold my clit so that the small chain leading from it to the base of the dildo would tug directly on my clit as the dildo reached its maximum withdrawal from my pussy. In fact, I could feel the dildo moving very slowly out of me. I suspected my husband was manually moving it through a cycle to make sure it was all aligned. As the phallic dildo continued to slipped out of my wet pussy I could feel the chain start to tighten. Just as it was tugging painfully at my clit, I could feel it stop getting tighter and loosen as the dildo start into me again. At which point my husband stopped, leaving some small amount of painful tension on the chain and my clit. I'm sure my pussy was leaking like mad around the dildo. I was far more aroused than I dreamt I could be, and I wasn't even fully installed and being used yet.

The next few things happened fairly quickly and easily. My husband applied a clamp to each of my nipples, ensuring they were quite tight and couldn't possibly fall off. He faithfully ignored my little moan of pain as they started to tighten and continued to ignore my discomfort until he was happy with how tight they were. Then he moved my legs up into the chair. I was now in a fetal position of sorts with my neck strapped to the upper platform, and my legs brought up to my chest with my knees touching the upper platform and thighs pushed against my breasts and the clamps on my nipples. He moved my arms around to encircle my leg and cross over one another and told me to hold them there. He then started strapping me in. the first strap had loops then went around my writs. The strap went all the way from my right wrist around my back to my left wrist. As he tightened the strap, I felt my shoulder stretch a bit and my legs were pulled further to my chest. The next strap went around my body and legs at the bottom edge of my ribs. As this one tightened, I again felt my legs pulled closer to my chest, and I could feel my knees and shoulders press up against the upper platform that was to be my husband's chair. A few more straps were put in place attaching my legs to the legs of the chair. I was now completely part of the chair.

Satisfied, my husband flipped a small switch and I could feel the dildo start to move within me. It started Its slow journey deep into me. It was faster than the speed my husband had moved it, but not by as much as I expected. The hours of the afternoon were going to be filled with a painfully slow fucking. As the dildo withdrew from my pussy, I could feel the chain clamped to my clit tighten and start to painfully pull only to slowly release as the dildo started its journey deep inside me again.

After a number of cycles of the dildo moving in and out of me I heard through my hood the muffled sounds of my husband getting himself ready. Likely he was prepping some work stuff, and taking off his pants. I felt him shift me around on the wheels of the chair. Then I felt some discomfort as his weight started to push down on my knees and shoulders and finally, he lowered himself over me and sat on the chair. I think this part may have been a touch awkward for him. As he lowered himself, I could feel his hard cock rub along the front of my hooded face until he was able to position it into my waiting drooling mouth. He let out a deep sigh as he slipped it into me. I could feel my tongue pushed up by the gag slide against him his enflamed cock. I could feel his thighs on either side of my head, rubbing against my hood. After months of preparation, it finally happened. I was nothing more than a chair and a fuck toy. He was finally using me as I wanted. My mind went into hyper drive. The combined stimulus of my strapped in head, ring gag in my mouth, the taste of his hard cock against my tongue, the clamps on my nipples and clit, and the painfully slow motion of the dildo was too much. I came hard. Harder than I ever had before. My pussy clenched and spasmed around the dildo. I moaned loudly around the cock in my mouth as the waves of pleasure crashed around me. The next minute was absolute torture. I was so completely immobilized and turned into a chair I couldn't move at all. The dildo continued its slow journey in and out of me without fail, and all the while I was force to endure some extreme post orgasm sensitivity. If I wasn't so completely turned into a chair, I would have been thrashing around like mad from the sensations.

The extreme sensitivity slowly faded and I was left in a heightened state of arousal as the dildo continued its slow journey in and out of pussy while tugging painfully on my clit. About this time my husband started to rock his hips, thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. My tongue, forced up by the gag slid along the bottom of his hard shaft. I could tell he was really starting to get into it as his cock grew harder in my mouth filling it. I could feel his cock head rubbing at the back of my throat. He paused then, reached down and grabbed the straps that were attached to my hood. Holding hard he yanked himself forward forcing his cock deep into my throat. My neck was pulled against the u shape of the seat causing some discomfort and making it hard to breath. It was exactly like a I dreamed it might be. I was nothing more than a toy for him, he was using me and not caring at all about what I might be feeling or going through. He was thrusting into my mouth without caring about how deep his cock was pushing into my throat. His weight was violently shifting as he continued to pull himself deeper causing stress on my Sholders and knees as the chair flexed. I felt like a thing, just a toy or tool for his use. Something he was sitting on and using. It was the most wonderful thing I'd ever felt and my heightened arousal jumped to an eleven causing another sudden and unexpected orgasm even as I was fighting my gag reflex.

After a few more thrusts, he pushed his cock hard into my throat and held there. I could feel it start to pulse and cum shot into my throat. As his balls emptied, I could taste some of his cum leaking forward into my mouth. Once the spasms from his cock subsided a bit, and he started to soften I was able to slip my tongue around a bit and feel and taste more of his seed. It was wonderful. A prefect conclusion to his first orgasm, my surprise second, and the start of what I hoped would be many more during the afternoon. I could hear a muffled groan from him through my hood, as he finally let go of the straps on my hood.

My tongue played with the cock and the cum still in my mouth, and as it continued to soften, I could feel some saliva mixed with cum leak out around the ring gag. It traced a path down my hooded chin to sneak through the small gap around my neck and drip onto my chest. I could feel the tingling streak slide slowly down between my breasts, over my crunched-up stomach, and coming to rest on my pubic mound. The feeling was teasingly just above my aroused clit and pussy. As the dildo continued to move in and out of me, and the clit chain continued its incessant tugging, the feeling of cum and saliva sitting just above my pleasure zone was intoxicating. As the excitement around my being strapped in and my husbands first orgasm ramping down a bit, I couldn't get the feeling and the thoughts about the pool of cum just sitting there, soaking into my skin right above my pussy. I started to lick at my husband's cock in my mouth to see if I could get him to fuck my throat again, but he wasn't ready and ignored me to do some work. The fact he ignored me turned me on more, as he was doing a wonderful job of treating me like a thing. It cranked up my desire again, but all I could do was be a chair, and be constantly teased by the slow moving dildo.

Some amount of time passed. I'm not sure how much as I was in a sort of subspace daze and was concentrating on the feelings of being a chair, not a person, and taking whatever came my way. I sort of woke up from my daze when I noticed the cock in my mouth getting hard again. My husband must be getting into things again. I started to move my tongue over his cock and was rewarded when I felt it grow and expand in my mouth. My own arousal cranked up at this. My husband again grabbed the straps on my hood, yanking hard on my head, forcing my throat against u of the chair cutting off some of my air. His weight shifting and pushing hard on my shoulders and knees as my body was held still as part of his chair. His cock thrusted deep into my throat, seeming to get even harder until I felt it spam and shoot cum deep inside again. It was too much. My fantasy had been taken to new heights. Being used so vigorously a second time and being used so much like some object, some toy, some pieces of furniture, I was thrown over the edge of my own orgasm. I moaned deeply around his spasming cock, and was again tortured for some time in post orgasm sensitivity by the dildo and clit chain. The pool of cum on my pubic mound was teasingly refreshed with new cum and I reverted to a subspace daze as the cock in my mouths soften and my husband returned to his work.

This happened a number of times throughout the afternoon with me awaking to a hardening cock and him fucking my throat to his conclusion and satisfaction. I orgasmed every time, and later that afternoon when I was again awakened from my daze as he climbed off me, my body felt drained an exhausted. My mind however, was absolutely aglow with feeling of prefect submission. As I was slowly released from being a chair and my brain started to return from its subspace fog, I really began to understand how fully I had become a thing. I was a toy, an inanimate chair and was used as such. As my legs stretched out after being released from the straps, I couldn't help but think how wonderful that feeling had been of being an object not a person.

As I was finally maneuvered out and my hood taken off, I sort of collapsed on the floor. Utterly exhausted, satisfied, and mind blown by post submission feelings. My husband talked softly to me and we slowly had his after-action report conversation. I confirmed with absolute certainty that it was positively the best experience of my entire life and I would need to do it again as soon as human possible, but I would need a nap first. My husband laughed a bit at this, but he accepted what I said. I think my strong confirmation that it was amazing finally managed to get into his brain how much of a kinky slut I am and how much I want to be used as nothing more than an object. He agreed that we could again turn me into a chair, and that he would consider other types of furniture I might become.