All Comments on 'Humiliation in Three Parts'

by sadiewick

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!!

I'd love to read more of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good

I greatly enjoyed the humiliation. Though the punishment was largely non-existent. The sex was going to happen anyway. Watching one's owner enjoy another cunt is just par for the course. That's not punishment.

The punishment should have consisted of 3 parts:

1) as he fucks his new cunt and she begins to beg to be allowed to cum, he tells you this is part one of your punishment as he speeds up and gives her permission and she sprays his cock as she cums while you can only watch and be dripped on, 2) a while later, he says this is part 2 of your punishment, slides out of his new fuck toy, pulls the condom off and slides back in and slams into her as he empties his balls into her. 3) he pulls out and instructs his new fuck toy to lower herself down and orders you to clean out his cum and make his new toy cum. When you're done, the woman has cum and your face is covered in semen and cunt juice, he begins playing with your body as he tells the new cunt to get dressed. A bit later, after you have been edged and denied several times, the new woman comes and wraps her arms around master, having straightened up and retouched her hair and makeup. Master then takes one hand and grasps your throat and whispers, "A slave should always consider getting her Master's cum to be an honor, even if drawn from deep in another cunt. That was not your punishment." and moves his fingers faster. As you peak again and beg to be allowed to cum, he removes his hand and says, "This is." And turns to walk out of the apt, arm and arm with his new cunt, with his hand on her ass, both looking back with a devilish smirk on their faces as they close the door on you. The humiliation and submission almost being enough to make you cum by itself ...... Almost.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous