Humiliation Punishment Pt. 04a

Story Info
Brought back for a longer term session with Goddess Claire.
6.3k words
4.61
16.3k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things went very quiet due to the pandemic. Goddess Claire's work trip to Manchester was cancelled and with most people working from home day sessions had stopped too. I hadn't even had any private text messages from her at all so I thought that everything had come to an abrupt end. As restrictions ended we had all met up at the local pub and had been round to see Goddess Claire's large new house and everything was completely normal. Not even as much as a knowing glance from her.

Then one Wednesday morning in October I received a lengthy text that read:

We have been summoned to help Chris's mum clear her holiday home as she isn't getting the use out of it. The intention was to mix this into a weeks holiday for the kids as its half term week. However, my work is currently ridiculous and I will need to be online so as I have the house to myself Sunday to Sunday and I want you to be my live in slave and wait on me hand and foot. I know its short notice but you must do everything you can to make it. Can you say you have your training in Wales?

I instantly knew I needed to make it. The training she referred to is a refresher training I had done twice before at a specialist centre on the outskirts of Cardiff. My colleagues and I stop at a hotel 10 minutes from the training centre which is very remote and has no signal so when I am there I am off grid which normally is a strange and isolating experience in this day and age. I have previously travelled down their on the Sunday as the course is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning so we can get home at a decent time.

I gave my wife the hard sell saying I was late booking on the normal course and it was fully booked but there is a cancelled place come up. I said it was short notice but the people I get on with were on this one. If I didn't take the place I will have to do one in December and I wont know people. She wasn't best pleased about me being away but said it made sense to go on the one I was more comfortable with.

Now this would cause me an issue when my actual refresher is due but right now that wasn't what was on my mind. My mind was on keeping Goddess Claire happy and wondering what could be in store over such an extended session. I told my manager I needed the some annual leave which was no issue at all and messaged Goddess Claire that I was good from the Sunday until Thursday evening. The reply I received was: Excellent. A word of warning I have fallen further down the rabbit hole of the world of fetish and domination. I have lots of new things I want to try.

I was equally nervous and excited but knew I couldn't wait to be there. Although this is a punishment there are without doubt things I enjoy (some I definitely don't) but more importantly I love making her happy. There is a look of pure enjoyment on her face when she had complete power over me and I find it addictive. Equally the look of wickedness when she has me doing thing looks like an excellent stress reliever for her and if her work was bad it could be excellent timing.

The next week went by quietly and on the Sunday morning she text to say the family had all set off and the house was all hers. I replied that I usually set off about 1pm which she said was fine. There was no instructions on what to take like previously and it all seemed a little more relaxed than the previous times I had been summoned.

As the time approached I had been considering if I had rushed into this and whether I might regret it. Being a submissive for a few hours was one thing but I was about to give up all control for four full days. It was too late now, I wouldn't dare let her down so I got ready, packed a bag and said my goodbyes. I got in the car and made the short journey ensuring I parked up the road to not alert any neighbours.

I walked to the side door of the house, took a few deep breaths and knocked on the door. Goddess Claire mentioning fetish and domination my mind quickly pictured her answering in leather, whip in hand but when the door opened she was wearing jeans and a green jumper. She had done her makeup and hair which looked immaculate and more curly than usual.

''Come in'' as she took a few steps back. I took my shoes off and put my bag next to them whilst she closed the door. She then gave me a stern look before detracting her stare to her feet whilst simultaneously wriggling her grey socked foot. I instantly dropped to my knees and kissed both of her feet and looked up at her for instructions which came instantly.

''Right this will obviously be very different to before. I have bought some extra things for us to enjoy but you are to do as you are told 24/7 until you leave on Thursday. You can have your phone switched on 1 hour a day whilst you make my lunch and do chores as I know the only time you can check in when you are away is your dinner break when you have signal. Everything you eat and drink will be controlled and flavoured by me. You will see me naked as you are to be with me at all times and you are going to make me cum a lot. As always your dick will not be seeing action. Have you ever seen one of these?''

She reached behind her and got out a chastity cage. I nodded. ''Good, go to the bathroom, take off everything apart from your boxers and put that cage on and bring me the key.'' I got off my knees, took receipt of the device and shuffled off to follow orders. There was already a lot to consider, she clearly wasn't going to go light on me. 24/7 sounded very full on but I was excited about seeing her fully naked. I took off my clothes and soon figured out the device. I wasn't pleased at putting it on but knew she would get a kick out of having the key. It was metal and I fit in it fine but there wasn't much wriggle room which I guess is the point. I pulled up my boxers and left my folded clothes in the bathroom. Walking out in just my boxers and heading downstairs I suddenly felt very self conscious.

As I turned at the half way point of the stairs I could see her waiting for me at the bottom. She looked me up and down and then held out her hand for the key which I handed over. She flicked at my crotch and said ''how does it feel?'' I replied ''good Goddess Claire'' which was the first words I'd said.

''I have missed being addressed as Goddess Claire. Really missed it actually. I am glad you like your little cage, I was looking at some much worse ones so you got off very lightly. I do still have to work this week but the busy period should now be finished so they will hopefully be short days but I can still use you regardless whilst I am working. Oh I forgot I got this too'' she said as she turned away and went into the kitchen. She came back with a leather collar with the word Slave on and a leash.

She detached the leash and opened the collar and approached me as I offered my neck.

She reached to put it on and went behind me to fasten it. Once she pulled it pretty tight round my neck and it was fastened she promptly pushed her knees into the back of my knees forcing them to buckle. I could have perhaps caught my balance but I knew better and went to my knees and then put down my hands to the ground on all fours. She straddled me and then sat on my back before pulling abruptly on the back of the collar. My head jolted up from staring at the floor.

''You haven't thanked me for the collar''

''I'm sorry Goddess Claire, I love it. It's more than I deserve'' was my pathetic response.

''It is and the lack of gratitude is your first punishment. Any disobedience, lack of effort or general being a useless cunt will result in punishments. They can build and I will use them when and how I see fit. Do you understand?''

I obviously said yes but was a little scared. It was a quite a warning and still strange to see how stern she could be.

''Right I am going to go through to the living room. Go get me a glass of the Pinot that is in the fridge and come through. I am in need of some unwinding and some attention.''

I waited until she was off my back and away before going through to the kitchen. I noticed near the sink there was a dog bowl on the floor and I am 100 percent certain she would never have a pet so that was clearly another addition for me. I went ahead and poured a generous glass and took it through. She was in her huge new chair and she looked very slight in there and very comfortable. I popped her drink down and she instructed me to put a record on. Luckily we have very similar tastes in music so once I set the needle down with the utmost care she told me to bring over the footstool and massage her feet. I went about this for a while and like previously I was then instructed to remove the socks and do it barefoot.

Once I had given her a good massage she then told me to get them nice and clean so applied my tongue to every inch. They tasted a little salty but on the whole seemed clean. Whilst I was giving her big toe some close attention sucking it and twirling my tongue I saw her unbutton her jeans and lift her bum to wriggle them down from under her. ''Take them off and massage my lower legs''.

Pulling them down was very exciting. Before all this the thought of even smelling her feet would have given me a hard on but I guess the fact I had done it before and the trepidation of the whole situation I hadn't really stirred. But pulling her jeans down and seeing her in her knickers and unveiling her beautiful legs gave me the first realisation of how shit it was to be in the chastity cage. My dick instantly felt growth and rejection in seconds. I didn't let it affect my performance though as I set her jeans aside and started to massage her left calf with both hands.

She looked very content and not shy to have exposed more of herself than I had previously been allowed to see. I tried to keep my eyes on the job at hand but couldn't help occasionally glimpsing up to see her knickers. They were a teal colour and appeared cotton in the main body with a flowery lace top and thrill around the leg sections.

After a while of massage she got up and picked up her pinot from the side table, took a big drink and told me to go fill it up as she made her way towards the sofa. By the time I had made my way back she was laid on her front on their huge sofa with some pillows to rest her head on. It was a big L shape sofa and she was laid on the part with the foot rest so I could access her from either side.

''Carry on with my legs I want the my thighs done well''. As soon as she finished the sentence I was knelt down on the far side of the sofa away from the table, rubbing her legs. Her arse looked amazing and the knickers were very well fitting. I purposely stayed away from the very top of her thigh as I didn't want to get in trouble for touching her arse without permission. She seemed very relaxed only moving once to sip on her wine.

My fears of touching her arse were dispelled when I got heard the words ''The times you have licked my arse were exhilarating for me and a total first. I have become much more aware how hot that can be. Pull down my panties and rim me with everything you've got. I liked it a lot before but you being able to see what you are doing I expect much better''.

I didn't feel the need to respond, my orders were clear. I shuffled down her kickers and put them on the floor. I went to the bottom of the L shape stood at her feet and looked up at a sight I had fantasised about so many times. It did not disappoint.

Goddess Claire is a little thinner than my normal type which gives her a small bust but she has always still managed to have a shapely arse and it looked incredible. Just as well as I needed to get to work orally pleasing it. I parted her legs a little more and placed myself in-between them. I then placed a hand on each cheek, gave them a small spread and hungrily started licking her hole. I heard a moan from her which triggered another twang against my cage. I now understood why my boxers stayed on as I was very excited down there,

After some aimless licking I calmed down and got into a pattern of rotating my tongue and working it properly. There were some moans from her and then I felt some shuffling as her arse raised a little knocking my face up. I soon realised she'd moved her hand between her leg and was getting very hot. The moaning kept rising but never seemed to reach orgasm which after a few times appeared to frustrate her as she said ''fuck, finish me'' whilst flipping around. There was my first sight of her pussy. It was clearly very wet and excited but also looked very appetising. She was shaved apart from a little collection of light hairs at the top of her pussy.

I went at her clit straight away as I knew she wanted to cum quickly but couldn't help dropping to lick her pussy hole a few times to taste how wet she was. I then zoned in on her clit and circled it whilst placing my hands under her ass to lift her slightly. It took no longer than 2 minutes for her to start spasming with delight. As she orgasmed she twitched quite forcefully hitting my face and wiping her self up and down my face. I wasn't sure if this was exaggerated or not but either way I was delighted I hadn't disappointed her. I knew to stop licking but stayed there inches away from her pussy waiting for her to gain her composure and decide what to do.

The scent of her pussy was hot and for a second my mind flashed to those knickers I got caught sniffing that started all of this. Without realising, I risked everything that day to smell where her pussy had been and now I was breathing in her fresh scent. But it there was still a long time to serve her and I knew it wasn't all going to be this enjoyable. It felt like this was a starter for her to get rid of the built up horniness but I knew she was very much into the domination side now. Something reinforced immediately as she casually said ''I got fucked this morning by the way. A sort of going away present. I probably pissed most of it out but I didn't bother cleaning up.''

I instantly felt mortified and for a second nearly went on the offensive but I knew better. I didn't say a word.

She then added ''But I didn't cum properly so I needed that'' before giving me two playful slaps to the cheeks and ruffling my hair. I was then told to pass her panties and turn the record over. By the time I had done so she was sat up with her feet stretched out, wine in hand, looking very contempt. I approached the side of her legs and dropped to all fours and was ignored for quite a while. I could hear her typing away on her phone as well as picking up and placing down her drink. I know she always enjoys a good drink on a Sunday. A desperate attempt to hang on to the weekend that I also do but I was sober and awaiting my next orders.

After a while I was told to put on a different record and top her glass up, after which I assumed the position. Around ten minutes later she got up and left the room. When she came back she had put on some very small sleeping shorts. She approached the back of me and without warning ragged my boxers aside. ''I think I am gonna fuck you tonight, but if not you will be while you're here. That slut hole of yours needs to be more accommodating so we need to stretch it.'' With that I heard the squelch of a lube bottle and felt something pressed up against me and within no time in me. The sharp sudden discomfort didn't go in far and I knew it was a butt plug. My boxers were then yanked back into place.

''There's two bigger than that one, but we will see how you go. Today is just a free day by the way, petty chilled. Tomorrow our routines will start properly. You will be judged a lot more.''

I was then ignored for a while more on all fours whilst she sipped her wine. After a while she got up and told me to follow her through to the kitchen. The difference from the big soft carpet to the kitchen tiles was very noticeable on my knees and feet. She sat at table and grabbed a display box with nail varnishes. She explained that I should be painting her nails for her and added that if I did and did a good job there would be no punishments and a reward. If I didn't do it I would have another punishment added and if I did do it and made a bad job it would be 3 punishments.

Although I would have loved to know what a reward would entail I opted out of attempting as I am not delicate with matters like that. I received a sudden and forceful slap to the cheek as she spat the words ''you're a disappointment, I shouldn't have to move a muscle. 1 punishment isn't enough so I am adding 2 more. That's 3 now.''

With that she turned back to the table and started to look at the different colours and left me on my knees at the side of her feeling useless. She seemed to settle on a nice dark green colour and then put some kitchen paper down and started to trim her finger nails a little before applying the first coat.

Other than been given an almost empty glass to top up I was ignored whilst the first coat dried, the second was applied and had also dried. I felt really guilty that she looked annoyed at having to do it. She then turned her chair and pulled my collar to get me in the position she wanted on my hands and knees to to lift her foot onto my side as I again her the nail clippers in action. She then swapped feet on me and did her other foot. I then felt a lot of vigorous shaking as she went at her feet with a ped egg. The force of her feet on my body while she was doing this seemed very exaggerated before her feet were both settled on me while she painted her nails.

When she had finally finished the two coats she removed her feet and pulled me up to just a kneeling position.

''Mouth open'' she said before collecting something from the kitchen paper. ''Finger nails first'' as she dropped the clippings into my mouth. One instantly found itself to the back of my throat and was scratchy. She was already scooping the second pile as I managed to swallow the finger nail clippings. ''Now toe nails'' she added before leaning over and dropping them in my open mouth and then adding an accompanying dollop of spit from her mouth. I used her spit to swill around and capture all the nails before swallowing.

''That reminds me that I need to remember to feed and water you. When we start the routine tomorrow it will be easier. Go get your bowl from the floor and put some tap water in it and bring it here.''

I quickly followed the instructions and put the bowl of water in front of her on the table. She took a big swig of wine and swilled it around her mouth for a good 20 seconds before spitting it Into the water. She then spent at least another 20 seconds summonsing spit from her cheeks to drop a big thick amount into the bowl which floated on top.

''I made you a special grape cordial there, go put it back on the floor and enjoy it. Be sure to get that floating top I gave you first.''

I quickly scurried and put the bowl down and went to my hands and knees. I positioned myself so that she could see me doing as I was told. First the floating spit and then I slurped up the a good amount of the watered down wine before being told I could save some for later. I was then told to preheat the oven and take out the two pizzas in the fridge as well as topping up her drink again.

The fact it looked like I was getting pizza was a relief as I'd half expected it would be dog food from looking at my bowl. However, it was clear which was mine. The plain cheese small budget looking one. There was a great looking ham and portobello mushroom one from the finest range for Goddess Claire.

I unwrapped the pizzas and was stood waiting for the oven to get to the correct temperature when I heard the stern words ''what the fuck do you think you're doing stood if you are not actively performing duties.'' I apologised and dropped to my hands and knees immediately.

12