Humiliation Punishment Pt. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''The oven makes a noise when it reaches temperature so get back here under my feet.'' I crawled over and laid on my stomach to be a foot rest. ''Over way! I want your face up.'' I flipped and her feet instantly dropped firmly on my face. Other than some foot clenching and grinding, I was ignored for around 10 minutes until a noise indicated the oven was ready. Her feet were instantly lifted and she told me ''go sort it''.

I put them both in the oven ensuring hers was in the correct place and mine was underneath and set the timer for 14 minutes. Dropped to my hands and knees, crawled back to her and assumed the position. She looked down at me and gave me an approving look before my eyes were again covered by her feet.

14 minutes later I was once again freed to go and serve up. I took them both out and located the pizza cutter from a utensil pot. ''Leave yours in there to cool, we need to look after that slave mouth of yours. Oh and bring me the mayo with mine.'' I cut hers up making every effort to ensure it was even and carried it through before dropping back to my hands and knees.

''Lower your head to the floor. I don't want you looking at me like a begging dog whist I eat.'' I know from prior experience she is not the fastest or biggest of eaters so I felt I could be here a long time.

After around 15 minutes I heard her push the plate away as she pulled on my collar and told me to bring mine in. ''From tomorrow you will mainly eat from your bowl but as you still have some of that delicious drink in there we will have to compromise today.'' She began to cut my plain and uninspiring pizza into slices. She lifted a slice and then reached for a slice of her left over pizza.

''Lets add you some extra toppings shall we?'' she said before biting some of her loaded pizza. She extensively chewed it before spitting it out on my pizza slice. She then put her finger in her mouth collecting the leftovers from her teeth and gums and then adding that to the pre chewed pile and spreading it around the slice. She then moved the slice towards my mouth and watched me take a big bite of the soggy topped pizza. I could see a mix of delight and disgust in her face.

She watched me finish the slice and then repeated the process for the next two slices which accounted for half of the pizza. I am pretty sure each time she tried to make the topping more pre chewed, unrecognisable and unappealing but I ate it regardless. She then left the dining room to the hallway and a few moments later she walked in with some Dr Marten Chelsea boots on. She stacked the three remaining slices and carefully placed them on the floor before quite vigorously stomping on them.

The slices were repeatedly stomped on until they were tearing up and mushed together. She then sat herself down, took a sip of wine and said ''that was quite cathartic. Now clean my fucking boots, then eat your pizza and make sure that floor is spotless.''

I got my face straight to her boot and began sucking the larger pizza of dough mush from the boot. They had quite a deep tread so I also had to suck hard to get bits wedged in there. Once I had taken the bigger parts I lapped at the boots as if my life depended on it. At this point I realised I was genuinely scared of disappointing her but I was also getting off on the power she had as the occasional twang of my cage reminded me.

She had been keeping her leg outstretched for me but was clearly tiring so I was ordered to hold her legs whilst I cleaned them. After a good while ensuring the bottoms were clean I cleaned the sides which was mainly some small bits of dirt.

She knew when I was satisfied with my work as she changed legs without word for me to carry on the process. Once both boots were spotless she shuffled her legs back under the table and watched me pathetically lapping up my floor food. I ensured the floor was spotless and looked at her for guidance. She had a good look at the floor and then pulled at my collar.

''I am going to have an hour with some TV to let my stomach settle before bed. You can be my foot rest.'' I crawled after her and waited for her to settle on the sofa. A downwards point from her was enough for me to lay down and position my head exactly where she wanted it. I couldn't say what she was watching because bizarrely I found this very relaxing and switched off for a while. I wasn't been watched or judged and was happy to have some food in my belly despite how it was served.

After quite a while I felt she was nodding off as her feet went a different kind of relaxed and there was some occasional leg twitching. Eventually her feet lifted and she stated it was time for bed. I didn't know where I would be sleeping but I was told to follow.

Once we got upstairs I followed her to the bathroom clumsily on my hands and knees. She took off her top and her bra and both were dropped to the floor. I was told to put them in the clothes basket as she washed her face. She then pointed towards a small basket on the side of the bath which contained a basic tooth brush and a wash cloth. 'That's for your stay and there's a towel over there for you.'' I thanked her and she told me to grab my tooth brush. She was already applying toothpaste to her own far more superior looking brush.

She was really thorough and I could see her the toothpaste foaming up in her mouth. She ushered at me to bring my brush near and spat the used toothpaste onto it and with the smallest notion of her head I was brushing my teeth as I knew she intended. She carried on with hers for a while more before taking a sip of water and swilling it around her mouth.

She then pulled my hand away from my mouth and gestured for me to swallow which I did immediately. With another gesture of her eyes darting to my mouth it was open again for her to spit the rinse in my mouth which I swilled around and then swallowed. ''See this is more like it I don't even have to say a word for you to do exactly what I want'' she said in a mimicking way. I hadn't minded the second hand cleaning as my mouth still actually felt minty and fresh. ''Gotta keep that mouth clean as it has a lot of work to do this week'' she added.

I then followed her into the bedroom and on the floor next to the bed was a single duvet folded in half and a pillow. It was better than I expected. She walked over and put the bedroom lamp on and told me turn off the main light, remove my boxers and get on all fours. As I removed my boxers the sight of my cock in the chastity cage was embarrassing. As I got on my hands and knees she walked around to face me.

She was holding a harsh looking leather paddle. ''Every night at bedtime I will give you 5 whacks with this but for every punishment you rack up there will be another 5 added. They are not your actual punishments but a further deterrent for being a fuck up. Understand?''

I stated that I did and was then asked to confirm the number of punishments I had accumulated and it was established I had 20 hits coming my way. I had no idea how hard they would be but feared the amount of alcohol she had consumed may increase the force.

She walked back behind me to look at her target. ''I forgot you had that plug in. That can stay where it is until your clean up time tomorrow.'' She put her foot in the middle of my knees and parted them a little more and then I heard the motion followed by an almighty smack and then a sudden stinging sensation. Her aim was accurate and she had managed to get the paddle right across both cheeks. Knowing there was another 19 coming my way did not seem conducive to a good nights sleep.

The next 4 were in quick succession and in a very targeted area causing extreme heat to my skin. She then walked in front of me and bent down looking me right in the eye. ''If you were fit a fit for purpose slave that would be it and we could both rest now. Instead I have to waste more energy on you to show how much you have failed.''

''Sorry Goddess Claire'' was all I could muster. She spat in my face, landing on the side of my nose and cheek and went back to her position. I then heard what seemed like a deodorant being shaken before it was sprayed all over my arse cheeks. Having struggled with muscle injuries over the years, the instantly recognisable scent of deep heat hit my nostrils. As my cheeks were already hot it took no time to increase the temperature and before I had time to worry how uncomfortable it was hit number 6 smacked across my arse.

7, 8, 9 and 10 followed very quickly before another pause. The pause stopped the pain but the burning escalated way more. I wish she had rattled through them to the 20 but I was guessing she knew that. She rubbed the paddle over her handiwork as if admiring what she had created. There was then another quick shake followed by a spray she had angled to get my balls. My mind was instantly panicked, this was going to hurt a lot.

She took a step back to resume her stance and uttered the words ''don't think about moving.'' The pain on my balls was building so quickly I wanted to drop and squeeze them between my legs but I made myself stay in position. Goddess was clearly in a sadistic mood and I didn't want to aggravate this any more. There was then another quick influx of 5 more hits that seemed increased in power. They hurt a lot but it was a quick pain and my main concentration was on my balls and how I needed to hold them and ideally wash them.

''5 left'' was met with another smack across my arse, then there was on my lower back which I wasn't expecting and caused a sudden jolt in me which was met by ''stay fucking still.'' The final 3 were increasingly more hard and as I relaxed my body a little after number 20 an extremely hard hit went across the tops of my leg. That was an entirely unexpected and new pain that hit hard and shocked me.

''One for luck''

To my own surprise my eyes had welled up. A mixture of the pain from the beating, the extreme heat sensation, humiliation at my situation and relief it was over with. As a tried to calm myself she was back in front of me and bent to my level. She didn't look as stern or angry now and almost seemed to take some pity on the look of my face. ''Are we going to see a bigger effort to get it right tomorrow?''. I nodded not knowing how composed my voice would be. ''Good, get some rest now'' as she climbed into bed and switched of the lamp.

I laid myself down on my side to spare my burning arse. There was very little chance of getting to sleep anytime soon, my eyes were wide alert and thoughts were flying through my head. Had I really annoyed her? Was she enjoying the experience? What else was in store for me?

I tried to suppress the thoughts and regain composure as I knew I would need to be alert and attentive the next day. Around 5 minutes later I heard a familiar whimper that I hearD earlier in the day. I took comfort in the fact that if she was playing with herself then she must be enjoying the experience.

Then in a flash the lamp was flicked on I could see a movement of covers above me as she sprung out of bed. ''You need to finish me off again'' was stated as she dropped her knickers pushed my shoulder down with her foot so I was on my back and dropped down to position her pussy on my mouth. I went straight for her clit and started to get an instant moan from her. Her scent was strong and she was very wet.

I knew she was close to cumming once and she lifted herself away from me for around 10-20 seconds. She then lowered back down but put her hole to my mouth.

I angled my tongue inside her as much as I could and worked on her as her fingers went to her clit. In less than a minute she was ready to cum and as her fingers increased on her clit there was a short but forceful squirt on my face. With the release she let out an almighty scream that made me thankful it was a detached house. She stopped for a moment before rubbing her pussy over my face and shuddering in sensitivity. My face felt wet and the scent was intoxicating. She shuffled herself back to sit on the top of my chest, up off her knees with her feet either side of my face.

She was catching her breath and I was catching the best view id had of her pussy. ''You are good with your tongue, I will give you that'' she said before reaching for her panties. She looked at them and stated ''I don't think I will have them back on. You can wear them, we both know how much you love my panties'' before placing them over my face and positioning the gusset directly over my nose.

She pushed herself off me, climbed back into bed and flicked off the light.

12