Humiliations in shower Ch. 02

Story Info
I get a very up close look at there dicks.
1.1k words
4.2
8.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pink4bbc
pink4bbc
66 Followers

Author's warning, this story contains the use of offensive language, racial slurs and should certainly not be used in society in any context today.

There is Gay sex and drug usage, themes among others (check the tags) within this story. This is a fantasy so everyone in the story apart from myself are fictional characters, and everyone is over the age of 18. Please don't read on if this is something that would offend you.

Sorry for delay, but here is part two of my fantasy, hopefully you read part one if not, please do so first. So you get the backstory.

"Hurry up sissy get you shit together get dressed in front of everybody so they can all have a little longer. to laugh and humiliate you."

The roar of laughter, when they watched me put on my lacy pink underwear and stockings because I don't own any men's underwear only girly sissy underwear for me. Love the feel of my shaved body against it,it's so sexy sexy The three men stop me from putting my man clothes over them "you don't need them faggot you'll be in the car so you just need to wrap a towel round for now to get to the car" I was so humiliated especially as my little one was twitching away in my panties,plus a tiny wet spot formed at the front of my panties.

We got in their car me crammed in the back in the middle between two of these guys were the other drive I heard one of them make a phone call and give out the address. We are having a party. Make sure you bring the usual party flavours and you better bring some of those little brown bottles

We stopped at a off-licence and brought a shitload of alcohol that use my card to pay for while I was sat in the car, waiting on the truck a few minutes to arrive so apart from the obvious name-calling, it was uneventful. The woman had already arrived. She had a couple of her friends with her and have already changed into bikinis that I couldn't believe how hot they all looked to my shame I couldn't stop thinking of those three black cocks.

(Sorry NIGGA COCK) there words and instructions that's how I got to refer to them. Faggot I've got a spare pink bikini you can wear at first I think you should strut yourself around for awhile in that underwear show my friends and anyone else that turns up. Will get a look at the sissy boi you are. The three niggers are now down to their boxer shorts and the three ladies standing next to them I look on with complete shock as all at the same time the ladies pull down their boxer shorts.

The audible gasp from the four of us at the exact same time was crazy. We all looked at free huge nigger dicks and they were not even hard. I fag what do you think? I was speechless, I just nodded and lick my lips. Ladies make us hard for the faggot, my jealousy, rose as I watched the three women start to play with their cocks. It wasn't long before gagging on them, and they were also big the smallest must've been

At least 9 inches and fat they were spectacular then we were interrupted "fuck, he not lying" it was his two friends arriving through the side gate.

I was tossed a little brown bottle it was poppers to myself I thought, thank God I'm gonna need this so I took a few good sniffs. This was much stronger than ever heard. I had to sit down and I was a complete daze but I was feel good.

Incredibly horny, then I realised the three guys around me waving their dicks in my face while the women dancing and kissing the new arrivals. I could smell the weed that was coming from the massive joint that was being passed around.

Without even realising i was now licking and sucking on all on the dicks in front of me.

With my head spinning and these magnificent nigger dicks I was feeding on, My humiliation was then taken up another level as I felt myself cum and as pointed out one of them amongst laughter and all of the obscenities "the faggot just shot his load. Sorry I mean dribble his little that is so pathetic".

I was in for a long day and loving every second.

I heard one of them asking the other two have they ever had cocaine sucked off the dicks?

Next thing I know is one of them, giving me a rolled up note and presenting his hard dark meat with a fat line is running the whole length and he's thick helmet was covered as well. So I have done cocaine before, but never like this.

So I proceeded to sniff entire line in one hit it was fucking strong then began to lick and suck his helmet clean of the sexy white powder. I couldn't feel my face at all it was completely numb. The only way I knew a huge Nigbor cock was from my site. I can't feel anything at all and it was so fucking hot.

Within a few small short minutes I done it twice more as the other two followed suit. I was absolutely fucked out of my head by both cocks and cocaine I have never done such an amount in such a short time, and the fact that it was so fucking strong. I was a drooling mess on my knees as these three niggers, fuck my throat so hard, it was probably good that I couldn't feel my face mouth or throat because this would have hurt.

The three of them were talking turns with my throat, and completely berated me.

What a nigger loving dirty, faggot cock sucking sissy, I hadn't realised at the time that more people had arrived and everyone was crowded around us and shouting out humiliation,and degrading comments at me and I was absolutely loving every second of it.

Fucking hell look the faggot is trying to get hard and dribbling pre cum again already.

Shit, I already cum without any stimulation now it's getting hard and preparing to cum a second time I had to agree now with them I was seriously pathetic. Out of the corner of my eye everyone was taking pictures.

I was in destructive, as I was getting covered by all three of the hot thick cum, it was everywhere in my mouth in the eyes up my nose I looked like a plasterers radio and felt just as dirty.

Yeah I felt it. I came for a second time and it just dribbled out to the floor I hadn't even been touched yet...

OMG I just came in my panties writing this what is wrong with me how pathetic. So I have to stop and have a cold shower and clean up.

I will continue with my deprived and humiliating fantasy soon if there is enough interest.

pink4bbc
pink4bbc
66 Followers