Humiliations in shower

Story Info
My need for humiliation in public showers.
1.6k words
4.07
22.9k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pink4bbc
pink4bbc
66 Followers

Author's warning, this story contains the use of offensive language, and should certainly not be used in society in any context today. Remember, this is a fantasy that I created about myself and everyone in the story apart from myself are fictional characters, and everyone is over the age of 18. Please don't read on if this is something that would offend you.

So, the other day, a perfectly normal conversation triggered the memory of when I was in my early 20s and at the time didn't even realize that I was starting my journey to becoming the sissy faggot that I would eventually turn myself into. It's funny because I say I'm a sissy, faggot gay boy, but I'm not quite sure how I should be tagged. Maybe you guys could tell me what you think.

So, I'm attracted to women, and I don't find men whatsoever sexually attractive, not even a black man. And I'm not attracted or turned on by cocks in general, but oh my god, a big black cock just does something to me and I just can't help myself. I'm definitely not straightforward because I love to wear women's clothes. And apart from a tiny little inch, square of hair, above my little member, I'm hairless from the neck down. The only reason I have the little patch is that I saw a black dude with a tiny little patch above his cock, in a porno. It looked so sexy, so I decided to try it for myself. But makes me look and feel even more like a sissy faggot. My partner at the time was all for me doing it as she thought it looked sexy on the Black man. When I showed her, she just laughed, saying how pathetic I looked. I was totally humiliated. She told me I should keep it like that to remind me just how pathetic I am. So, I'll let you guys and girls decide and hope you all voice your opinions in the comments.

So back, then I would regularly go swimming a lot of the time alone and even though I was very self-conscious about my tiny dick.

I would shower naked instead of keeping my shorts on in the large communal shower in the changing room, I got a kick out of being naked in a public place despite my embarrassment, I would always go naked. I would always tell myself that I wouldn't do it again, and I would cover up, but I never did cover up, I would continue to go naked.

Not only that, but I would always get this strange feeling whenever someone else went nude, and I couldn't help but try to have a good look, (why I tried I didn't understand) and every so often I would see some look at mine and I would turn around and try to hide or get myself out of there as quick as I could, so if I had realized all them years ago, what a faggot I really was fuck things would've been so different.

In my mind, this is something along the lines I fantasized about happening, and you never know, I might still attempt to make it happen now my mind has been expanded, and I have accepted my place in society. So, I would have picked a leisure centre in the part of town that was more common to the black race. I would be hairless and silky smooth everywhere below my neck. I would wear a pair of speedos that were too small, so anyone who took notice would be under no illusion I had a really tiny dick. Not only that, but I only hope that the extreme shame and humiliation would not make me run straight out off there with my tail between my legs.

If someone noticed, and they couldn't hide their natural reaction, the thrill would be a million-time better. I would always make sure I got out of the pool when there were other people around the edge, and even better if there was a black man. I would always get out directly after someone, hoping to be in the showers with them. On this day, I couldn't believe my luck as 3 very dark black men in their mid-20s came and got into the pool. I knew straight away, I'll be hanging around to make sure I leave at the same time as them.

It felt like forever before they got out, I followed them straight away. I can't even begin to describe all the mixed up of feelings and emotions that rushed through my body. I dropped my speedos to the floor and walked into a communal shower. I was first in, they were probably chatting by the lockers. So, I started washing myself under one of the first shower heads, which would guarantee they would have to pass me. Therefore, I closed my eyes and faced away from the wall, so I was on full display. I could hear people chatting, and getting louder as they got closer to the showers. Suddenly, it went dead, quiet, and after a pause, there were roars of loud laughter. One of them spoke loud enough to make sure everyone would hear him say holy shit, this white boi has a clit, not a dick. Look how tiny he is, then one of the others said he has no body hair, so he must be one of them sissy faggots. What the fuck is a sissy faggot? It varies, but commonly it's a tiny dick loser that dresses up all in slutty girls clothes to serve well-endowed men, especially us nigga's. Hearing him use that word, for some reason, gave me an extra thrill as so taboo and made me feel even more of a slutty, sissy. As I'm trying my hardest, to face the fear forcing open my eyes to face my humiliation. I start to gain my focus as they start to open, the disappointment I feel when I see that they all still have their swimming shorts on. Due to their loud voices, others had started to gather around. I was so embarrassed ashamed And it was just getting started and then the one standing closest asked is that was true I'm i a sissy faggot that craves big nigga dick. I bowed my head in shame as I said yes, I love it.

So, you want to see what real men have between their legs I nod my head, then repeat after me sissy

"Please master show me your big nigga dicks" he states load and clear. I then repeated back to him "Please master show me your big black dicks". Smack straight across my face, we have nigga dicks not black dicks

Now say it again, but the right way, faggot. I can't say that word, it's too offensive. Well, you better learn quick. We don't use black, we say nigga and so will you if you want to see them?

I was so conflicted and frightened of what I should say now because I didn't know if it was a trick. What would happen if I used that word and if I didn't use it well, my lust for black cock won. I stated clearly and loudly what they wanted me to say. "Please, master, show me your big nigga dicks." I can't deny that it made me even hotter saying it.

I heard someone gasp OMG he said it, it felt like time stood still, but in reality, just a couple of seconds then big smiles, washed over their faces. My pathetic little tiny dick was twitching at the humiliation. One of them said I would have to beg each of them to show me their real man meat, so everyone could see how desperate I was to see nigga cocks.

So, totally emaciated, I proceeded to humiliate myself even further, if that was even possible. (it was possible) I started to beg the first black man I noticed that a few more people were enjoying the show and there were even a few women in their 40s. They must have heard him shouting as they were getting out of the pool and instead of going into the female changing room they were standing in here still in their wet swimming costumes. As they were laughing I heard one saying see I told you he would have a little one. I could tell when he walked to the pool in his speedo's there was no bulge at all, totally flat at the front.

So several more minutes of begging to see them and all the snickering and comments I was hearing from everyone around to my absolute shame, I was beyond desperate if that is possible. I also noticed that the three of them were really getting off over this because I could see the bulges in their shorts getting bigger and bigger. I thought to myself fuck it and I asked them if they showed me I would go straight to my knees, and let each one of them face fuck me as hard, fast and deep as they wanted.

Then a middle-age woman who works here shouted that's enough, as we can't have that going on here. But I definitely want to see how it pans out, so this party has to happen! I finish work in a half hour. I would love to have a pool party to continue this at my house. I live five minutes down the road, in a big house with a massive pool in the back garden. Hubby is away for business, so go get your favourite drinks. Anything else you may desire and meet at this address in 45 minutes, more the merrier.

Part two coming soon?

pink4bbc
pink4bbc
66 Followers