Sissy in Vegas

Story Info
What happens in vegas turns a sissy out of a femboy.
9.3k words
4.72
36.5k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
726 Followers

Hey everyone, new story here is finally ready for the public. Still have huge backlog of other stories I'll be posting soon, including more chapters on previous stories that my fans voted for. Stay tune. For now enjoy this story about an eighteen-year-old femboy who dreams of becoming a successful video game streamer who is invited out to Vegas by his idol only to get turned into his little sissy slave. All characters involved in sex are eighteen or older and this story is protected by copyright. It involves drugs, reluctance, slavery, crossdressing, domination, submission, and dubious consent. If these things don't appeal to you, then you've found the wrong story, for everyone else, please do enjoy.

Chapter: 1

"Killian, I'm going to need you to stay late tonight cause Ryan called in again," my boss, Jaycob Church says as he scratches his beer gut that threatens to pop the buttons on his collared button-up greasy black shirt.

"I... Can't, I have a..."

"Please don't tell me about your video games. Those can wait. This is the real world and this is your job, unless... You'd rather work somewhere else?" he asks, raising a single thin, hardly noticeable, blonde eyebrow.

"No... I just..." He really pisses me off. I know I'm so close to becoming a successful streamer, especially after finding out all the best ways to make gold. If I keep posting videos about how to make gold in Aratheon, people will surely follow me. I might not be a pro streamer, but there's no denying how good of an Aratheon player I am. No one's more dedicated to the game than me. I mean, at least in certain aspects. Well, maybe Ademar, one of the top streamers. A buff black dude who's also got an MMA channel. He's also in one of the top guilds on Aratheon and is my complete idol. I want to be just like him. I can't really do a whole lot of end-game stuff due to not being in one of the top guilds, but I definitely have figured out the best ways of making in-game cash and I have to be one of the wealthiest players. My gear is the best it can be without raiding and I've got the coolest stuff you can buy.

"Good, then you can stay a few more hours after your normal shift to help close. Zoe will be in around four for her normal shift as well," he says with a finger up his nose as he pulls out a big booger and flings it. I can feel the bile in my stomach churn.

At least there's a silver lining. I get to work with Zoe. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. We've shared all the same classes ever since she moved here in our freshman year of high school and have become good friends. Unfortunately, now that high school's over, she's moving to Vegas this fall and I'm... Well, I'm stuck here...With Jaycob who's currently picking the wedgy out of his uncomfortably tight khakis as he walks away.

"Oh shit! Sorry, fagboy." Braylen Hawkins squirts a load of mayonnaise right on my crotch area and I know for a fact he's not sorry. He leans in with a whisper. "Don't think you're lucky just because you get too close with Zoe tonight. I know you have a thing for her. Everyone knows you're a total simp for her. You should get it through your faggot head that you have no chance with her."

Anger boils through me as I clench my fist. I hate Braylen. He was the popular football player in school. He's just a jerk. Unfortunately, he's going out to college in Vegas of all places on a sports scholarship this fall. "I'll be smashing that fine ass of hers while I'm in Vegas. If you ask nicely, I'll even send you a pic of my fat cock in her tight little butthole."

I clench my teeth but don't say anything as he walks off, chuckling to himself as he clocks out. He runs a hand through his perfectly wavy hair. He's so tall, he practically has to duck when he walks out. Why do guys like him get everything in life while nerds like me get constantly shit on? I know he's like 6'5" and I'm barely 5'5". He's got steel pipes for arms and I've got... I've got little tree twigs. He always flaunts his rock-hard abs while most people think I look like a girl and constantly tells me how my ass is better than most of the chicks in our school.

As if I wasn't insecure enough about my looks, I'm constantly reminded how inadequate I am daily working next to Mr. Perfect. Thankfully, both he and our fearless leader take off during the slow hours, leaving me all by myself to finish preparing for the dinner rush. Of course, summer is usually our down season, since most people leave to go up north. So our little small Florida town becomes nearly a ghost town and the sandwich shop doesn't get many customers.

However, it's not long before Zoe arrives in all of her perfection. A sunflower-haired goddess with a smile that outshines the sun. With deeply golden skin, thick thighs, and a toned tummy, she has the body of an athlete even though she doesn't play sports. Although her chest doesn't have the biggest breasts, her butt makes up for it. Of course, her beauty isn't her only quality. She's just as pleasant as the flower her hair reminds me of. Truly kind, caring, and compassionate.

She smiles as and waves as she walks in. "Hey, Killian. I thought you were only supposed to work until two."

"Well, Jaycob voluntold me to close with you since Ryan called in again," I say as I bite my lip.

"That sucks for you, but I'm not going to lie, I'd rather work with you over Ryan any day," she says with a wink. My heart nearly leaps out of my chest.

"Really?" I ask, unable to hold back a smile.

"Of course. Ryan's such a creep. He's always finding some kind of excuse to touch me and it really makes me uncomfortable. That and he stinks. Like, I know we all end up smelling like sandwich grease, but Ryan has some bad body odor on top of that."

"True. It's like if spoiled milk and rotten eggs had a baby," I say, earning a laugh from her, which sounds like a symphony of violins mixing with songbirds.

"You've got that right. It just sucks because I know you're really trying to make your video game streaming take off. I know you've really been working hard at it. How's that going? I saw your last upload," she says as she walks over and punches in.

I only shrug. "It's okay, but I take it you were one of my ten views?"

She gives me a sympathetic smile. "You'll take off, I know it. You're cute and you're funny. Who wouldn't want to subscribe?"

"Thanks," I say as I melt from the heat taking over my cheeks.

Just then, a pack full of kids walk in and all try to order sandwiches at once while the only two adults try to take their orders. Complete chaos erupts as we try to fulfill the mess of orders while these kids get rambunctious and start playing tag in our dining area. I can hardly hear the one woman's orders over the laughing and screaming as the second woman tries to calm them all down.

Unfortunately, this was only the beginning as we maintain a steady stream of customers with no end to them. Several get irate for stupid reasons, one trying to claim a hair was in their sandwich even though the color matched his own redhead, and Zoe and I have blonde hair. Still, Zoe gave him a refund and a coupon for a free sandwich. I hate people like that.

We witnessed a shouting match between two divorced parents while their kid tries to hide their face, and two tables down, someone spills a full pop all over the table, chairs, and floors. If that wasn't bad enough, someone clogged the toilet with diarrhea. Of course, I cleaned it up, not that Zoe wouldn't have, but she was taking on a Karen who came back to complain that she had ordered only a line of mayo and that we had drowned it in the white sauce and demanded that the sandwich she had already eaten be remade for free. I think the diarrhea mess was the better option of the two.

By the time we closed, Zoe and I were completely exhausted. Zoe sighs as she finishes counting the till. "Thank god, you were here. People are truly awful. I'm so glad I'll be moving to Vegas in the fall."

The reminder only leaves a pit in my stomach. "Right..."

She looks up from the till as I mop the floor. "I wish you were coming. I feel like I'm going to be all alone, which really sucks."

"Well, for what it's worth, Braylen will be out there," I say with a sigh. Just his name fills me with dread at the thought of him pounding Zoe's ass. God, I hope that doesn't happen.

"Right. True, I guess. He can be... nice. Sometimes," she says as she shuts the drawer and drops the money down in the safe below.

We finish cleaning up and lock everything down before walking out together to the parking lot. She heads over to her beat-up pickup truck while I unlock my little rusted-out Camry. "Well, don't stay up too late, Kil. Hope you get more subscribers."

"Thanks, Zoe. I'll see ya later," I say as she gets in her truck, starts it up with a big boom, and takes off. I let out a long sigh and head home. My mother's at work. She's either working or studying to get her degree. She works tremendously hard and I give her a lot of credit.

I log on and turn on my stream while I get into the world of Aratheon. Then I turn on the latest stream of Ademar, who's basically the top streamer/uploader at the moment. He's this buff, black dude, who also has this mixed martial arts channel and has millions of subscribers. He's basically living the life every nerd dreams of. I'm sure he's probably got a girlfriend just like Zoe. Lucky bastard. I'd do anything to be like him. I literally watch his streams just in hopes I can run into him in Aratheon. I know, it's a loser thing to do, but whatever. I'm just a complete fanboy. What can I say?

Just another day in the life of a hopeless nerd...

---

Logging onto Aratheon, I'm nearly caught off guard when I find a message from Rinean who is Ademar's character, my favorite streamer. Literally, my idol.

"Yo, you're Kil, right? You made the video about the best farming methods, right?"

I quickly reply with a yes and how big of a fan I am and how much I want to be just like him, then after I send it before I realize how dumb all that sounds. To my surprise, he messages me back.

"You've got some good content, I'm surprised you don't have a big following. If you were a part of a bigger guild with some other streamers, you'd probably blow up in size." I turn over to his stream and then it really hits me, Ademar is talking about me on his stream. He's even sharing my content... Holy shit! "To be honest, I actually enjoyed your videos and you've got a legit, cool personality that seems really easy to get along with and rather chill. We should partner up and do content together. I'd love to have a gold miner like you in my party. What do you say?"

Is this real? Am I dreaming? Ademar is asking me to be in his party? This must be a simulation or something. I reply before I can even get a breath in. "That would be so cool! I'm totally down to join your group."

Before I realize it, I'm getting a guild invite and a party invites. Holy shit, I'm in one of the biggest and best guilds in the game. Not only that, I'm in Ademar's group. This can't be real. My jaw drops as I watch my views and subscriber counts drastically increase within seconds. Holy shit!

This is the best night of my life!

Chapter: 2

My head's in a bit of a fog as I wake up and roll out of bed. It's almost noon. How late was I up till? Last night... Holy shit! Last night! Ademar invited me to his guild and now I'm like, in his usual party. Did that really happen?

I quickly turn on my computer and log on to my character and my jaw hangs by threads. I'm in the best guild in the entire game. This guild is literally full of some of the most successful video game streamers ever and they've already beaten all of the end-game material out at the moment. Not only that, but they also kick ass in other games too. And I'm now a member. This is too good to be true.

I pull up my streaming accounts and nearly pass out as the blood drains from my face. I've got ten thousand subscribers overnight. How is that possible? I went from a measly ten subs to over ten thousand? Holy shit!

I'm on cloud nine right now. This is unbelievable. Am I dreaming right now? I pinch myself to feel that it actually hurts. Okay... it's not a dream, right? Still could be a simulation, but I hope not.

What should I do now? Should I figure out how to make money off them or wait? I wish there was a guide to this shit.

I get a message from Ademar...

"Hey, since you're the new member, we're going to need to get you geared for raiding. Most of us already are fully top-geared and are basically gearing our alts now, so it won't take long to get you at least geared to raid end bosses. Let's aim to raid tonight. We'll do all the lower ones just to get you the requirements to unlock the end-game boss. What time are you available?"

I blink at the message. Am I seriously about to get super geared? What? No way. "I get out of work at around six. Hopefully seven."

"Good, we'll start raiding around nine. Look, if you seriously want to become a successful streamer like the rest of us, you need to make streaming and uploading videos your top priority. There's a convention at the end of the summer for the top-level streamers with one hundred thousand subs or more to get invited. You're going to need to come to that if you really want to be a part of our group and make this a full-time thing. Luckily for you, as long as you do what we tell you to and make this your number one priority and a full-time job you'll easily succeed. You're in the big leagues now."

"Yes, I'll do whatever it takes to become successful. Thank you so much for inviting me to the guild and for all the help! I really appreciated it!" I'm so giddy right now, I can hardly contain myself. I feel like I'm bouncing off the walls. I want to run a victory lap around the house.

"No problem. You've got a good thing going and you seem like a cool person. Just keep up the hard work," he says.

"I will, I promise."

Nothing could ruin my day, not even at work with my boss and Braylon being a total dick. Zoe even took notice and when I told her about how I met my idol and joined his group, she was ecstatic. She pulled me into a hug, smashing my face right in between her breasts. Suffocating never felt so good.

Chapter: 3

Over the course of the next month, I worked my butt off in a game, going to every raid, PVP battle, and in-game events, doing all I can to be involved with the guild. I managed to get geared up rather quickly since most of the guild didn't need any of the lower raid gear and within no time, I was geared enough to get into the end-game raids.

I spent nearly every online moment with Ademar and we actually became really good friends along with other members of his inner circle like Spitfyre, Queenpewpew, Sweetdreams, Bubblefet, and serganksalot. We go on live streams together all the time and talk about everything. I get along with all of them quite well. Sweetdreams and Queenpewpew are both girls.

Turns out, Ademar and I have a lot in common. We both love all the same anime, tv shows, movies, fanbases, and so much more. We even both lost a parent. He lost his mom and I lost my dad. It's so easy to talk to him about anything. We even exchanged numbers and constantly text each other.

I told him all about my life and growing up a nerd, being picked on, my job, and just about anything else he asks about. He's so interested in my life and it makes me feel appreciated. This is the first time I truly felt like I had a friend I can talk to and he's such a good listener and really asks such deep questions. I truly feel understood.

He's also given me so much good advice on how to grow my channel. It didn't take me long to go from 10k to 50k and before I realized it, I hit 100k subscribers and earned an invitation to Vegas for the event. I'm so excited, I feel I could explode with anticipation. I'll finally get to meet Ademar in person.

Thankfully, I've started making money off my subscribers. Ademar helped me set everything up and manage my platforms to monetize and fully get the most out of them. He got me brand deals with and implemented affiliate marketing. He takes care of everything and then sends the money through an app. I feel like we're business partners. He even booked me a plane ticket out to Vegas and I'll be staying at his place.

I'm able to finally quit my job and how bittersweet that was. Zoe also finished her last day and was moving to Vegas a few weeks before my own trip. She was super excited. Can't say I wasn't either. I promised to text her as soon as I arrived and I told her she could be my guest since we were apparently given a guest pass for the event. She was ecstatic.

Chapter: 4

My mother was pretty chill about me going to Vegas. She was surprised that I was making more money with video games than at my job, but then again, I'm only making minimum wage at my job. My mother has always been what you'd consider a "milf" due to the fact that she was young when she had me. She's got long flowing, curly brown hair with greenish-blue eyes and creamy beige skin. Her motherly wide hips and thick thighs are what most of the kids at school like to point out in less kind words. For lack of a better term, they said she had a fat ass even though she has a relatively slim figure outside of her wide hips and thick thighs. At least, her stomach had the outline of abs with a slim layer of cushion as my mother would like to say. Many of those same kids, Braylon included, would also often say that I inherited her ass among other womanly features. It's obvious that their words weren't compliments.

My dad knocked her up while the two were still in high school and they got married shortly after before he joined the military and was killed while serving. I never knew my dad, nor have I ever seen any pictures of him. I don't understand why we don't have any photos of him. Surely some were taken. I also never met his parents or my mother's. She never talks about them and won't even acknowledge them.

"I'm so happy for you, baby. I wouldn't lie and say I wasn't sure how this would all work out, but you proved that your hard work did pay off. Just be careful while you're in Vegas. It can be full of people who only want to take advantage of you. And tell me again about this... Ademar person? Are you sure you can trust him?" she asks as she places her hands on my shoulders and meets my eyes with that motherly gaze.

I nod. "Yea, he's a huge reason I'm successful. Basically, most of my subscribers came from him. He's my role model. I guess he's actually from here and just moved out there not that long ago. I'll be sleeping on his couch, so I won't have to pay for a hotel. Just food."

"Okay, sweetie. Just promise me you'll call me throughout the day to let me know you're okay and don't do anything stupid. There's a lot of shady stuff out there. If you do drink, drink responsibly. I don't necessarily condone it, but obviously, I can't stop it. If you do have... you know... Sex..."

"Okay, mom! I got it." I let out a sigh.

"Just wrap it up. You don't want to get a random girl pregnant and not everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Especially STIs and pregnancies," she says, making me die a little inside.

"I know, mom. I'm not going out there to party or have sex. This is all to connect and network with other streamers to further my career," I say, and that earns her a smile.

"You are definitely my son," she says as she licks her thumb and rubs my cheek.

---

It's not long before I'm on a plane to Vegas. It's dark by the time I land. As I get out from TSA security, I head over to grab my luggage and that's when I see Ademar. I didn't expect him to be so tall. Or broad. He's at least a foot taller than me. Of course, that's not saying much considering I'm hardly over five foot six. But he's at least six-five. His skin is a deep dark mocha espresso with his head shaved down to stubble and a dark black beard neatly trimmed on his face, covering his chiseled square jaw.

wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
726 Followers