Hummingbird

Story Info
If he loved her, wouldn't he want her to enjoy herself?
10.3k words
4.35
11.2k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story about cuckoldry and wife-sharing. If that doesn't appeal to you, please move on to a different story.

All characters are fictitious and over eighteen years of age.

Shoutout to @NSCarter, whose "The Third Room" partially inspired this story.

--

There was a moment when Patrick could have stopped everything. Cassie's hands were gliding over his bare skin, fastening the leather straps that held him in the chair. His heart was thumping wildly and panic was building inside him. He swallowed.

Cassie's hair brushed against his face, flower-scented and ticklish, then she crouched and adjusted the strap on his left ankle. Did he want to go through with this? He tried twisting his arms, then swallowed again. A tiny involuntary moan escaped from his mouth.

Cassie glanced up at him. "Too tight?" she asked.

"No," Patrick said. He cleared his throat and tried to gather some spit in his mouth. "It's fine."

Cassie rocked back on her heels, looking up at him.

"You freaking out?" she asked him.

"No," Patrick lied. "I'm okay. Really." He forced his lips into a grin.

Cassie reached up and touched his bare shoulder. "It's going to be fine," she told him.

"I know," Patrick said quickly.

"It's difficult sometimes," Cassie told him. "What we want isn't always what we want to want."

He just looked at her. She sighed.

"Look," she said. "You can decide you want out, you don't have to go through with this. I can undo all these." She waved at the straps holding him down. "We can tell Linda and Justin you changed your mind."

Linda. His wife of barely two months. And Justin... He stared at Cassie. In the silence he could hear the two of them downstairs, still at the table, voices muffled by the staircase. He heard a soft laugh. Linda. Jesus. And Justin.

Cassie was watching him expectantly. "Linda said this was all a present for you," she said.

Patrick nodded slowly. It had all been set up just as Patrick had told Linda he wanted it - the extra bedroom with the heavy wooden chair where he would be restrained and the large bed, bare but for a single sheet, where Linda would... entertain another man while he watched.

"A wedding present?" Cassie asked.

"Yes," Patrick said thickly.

Cassie smiled. "I'm guessing she knows what you like."

Patrick nodded again.

"It's funny," Cassie said. "I would think it would be a present for her. Justin is going to make her very happy."

Patrick didn't say anything.

"Is it something you asked for?"

Patrick looked up at her. "Yeah," he said.

"Did you place the ad? Or did she?"

"She did," Patrick said. "She showed it to me after."

Cassie closed her eyes. "'Newlywed bride,'" she recited. "'Looking for something extra.'"

She grinned. "And that picture. Linda with her veil wrapped around her face. You could only see her eyes."

"Yes," Patrick said. He swallowed again.

"And her body, of course," Cassie said. "Bridal veil and white heels, nothing else." She laughed. "And the tattoo, of course. She said that that was your wedding present to her. Why a hummingbird?"

"Kind of a mascot ," Patrick mumbled. "She wanted it."

"It was a great photo. You take it?"

"Yes," Patrick said. "She wanted some boudoir shots before the wedding."

"Mmm," Cassie said appreciatively. "Nice job. The photo really caught Justin's eye. He saw that picture and he knew. He said, that woman is aching for it. Then after we met with her, he was totally sold."

"Thanks," Patrick said. The conversation felt oddly normal, considering what they were discussing.

"Did she get lots of replies?" Cassie asked interestedly.

"Oh yeah," Patrick said. "Hundreds. But mostly bullshit."

"I'm sure," Cassie said. "It was a great photo and she's, well, someone you'd notice. Justin sent her a nice note, explaining how we could help you guys out, attached the results of his STD screen. He's a methodical guy."

A chair scraped downstairs.

"They're coming up," Cassie murmured. "What do you say?"

"No," Patrick said thickly.

Cassie raised her slender eyebrows.

"Don't undo me," he said. "Don't... I didn't change my mind." He licked his lips. "It's okay."

Cassie smiled. "You'll see," she said. "It's what you want, even if you don't want to want it." Feet were coming up the stairs. "And Linda," Cassie finished in a whisper. "Is going to love it. Mmm."

The door squeaked as it opened a little further and Linda came in. "Oh my God," she cried when she saw Patrick.

Cassie patted Patrick's shoulder. "He's all ready," she said softly.

Linda came over and knelt beside him. "Oh my God," she said again. "My poor Patrick."

Cassie stood up. "I'll give you two a minute," she said. "I'll see if Justin needs anything."

"I'm fine," Patrick told Lknda but his voice sounded thin. He gazed at her, an ache filling his chest. Linda, so lovely in her blue spaghetti-strap dress, the tiny tattoo of a fluttering hummingbird on her left shoulder. Her scent, sweet and delicate, wafted towards him.

What was he doing? What were they doing? What would happen now? She would... his heart was racing again. "Kiss me," he whispered. Linda leaned forward and her lips touched his. Her mouth tasted of wine. While he, Patrick, had been upstairs being secured to his chair, Linda and Justin had been having a light supper, getting to know one another better. She seemed a little giddy.

"I'm scared," she whispered.

"It's going to be fine," he told her. Suddenly he had a vision of her on the bed, that bed not three feet away. Her limbs tangled around Justin's, their bodies naked and shining. His mouth was dry again. Inside the tight pants that were all that he wore, his cock was getting ever harder. ""It's going to be great," he amended. "Just... relax."

She leaned forward and kissed him again and rubbed her cheek against his. It was damp.

"I love you," Patrick said.

"Me too," Linda told him.

He wanted to say, You don't have to. He wanted, he realized, to not want this. But it was no use. He did want it. He wanted to watch her, his wife, his chosen one, his beloved, wanted to watch her having sex with, no - wanted to watch her fucking, this virtual stranger, this man from the Internet.

The door creaked again. Cassie.

"You guys ready?" she asked.

Linda looked at him and he smiled. She straightened up slowly. "Yeah," she said. "Yeah I guess so."

Cassie smiled at her. "Justin's a great lover," she said softly. "You won't be sorry."

Linda studied her for a moment then glanced back at Patrick. "Are you sure about this?" she asked. It was his last chance to change his mind.

"Yes," he said. His palms were sweaty and his heart was pounding, but he was ready. "You?" he asked.

He wanted to reach out and touch her hand but that, of course, was impossible. He smiled instead.

Linda nodded. "Yeah," she said. "I think so." She flashed him a slightly crooked grin. "It's what you've wanted, right?"

"Right," he said.

Cassie touched Linda's hand. "Come on," she said. "Let's go get you ready."

Linda gave Patrick a final indecipherable look, then the two women went. They left the door open and he could hear Cassie laughing softly in the hallway, then the sound of the bedroom door closing. He twisted in his straps but they held him firmly in place. This wasn't Cassie's first time strapping someone down, he decided.

Patrick waited. Occasionally he heard a burst of laughter from the bedroom. Cassie was having fun.

Eventually he heard footsteps in the hallway and then the door swung open. Justin stood in the doorway, one hand on the frame. He was annoyingly attractive. Chiseled jaw, bright eyes, good physique made evident by a soft white shirt open at the collar and tight black jeans. Without meaning to, Patrick glanced at the crotch of the jeans and hurriedly looked away, but not before noting the substantial bulge there. And now he found himself looking at the bed instead. The bed. Jesus.

Patrick shot another look at Justin. He was acutely aware of how he himself looked, strapped down, half-naked, with gooseflesh covering his arms and chest. Justin was surveying the room, taking in the heavy wooden headboard of the bed, the dresser in the corner wfh the pair of beeswax candles on it. What was he thinking? His face gave nothing away.

Patrick felt an anger rising inside him, but also a terrible shame. This man was appraising the furnishings like someone deciding if a hotel room is up to his standards. It was galling, to be sitting here, unable to move, while Justin just looked around. Looked around like some fucking prince or something, like the owner of... like the man who was about to fuck Patrick's newlywed wife.

Patrick kept pushing that image to the corner of his mind. Linda. Naked. On the bed, on her hands and knees. Her eyes closed, her head thrown back, a sheen of perspiration on her face.

And Justin behind her, his hands gripping her shoulders. Grabbing her breasts. Plunging into her.

Patrick swallowed.

Justin glanced at him again and nodded. "I'll go check on the ladies," he said quietly, then edged out the door.

Patrick heard the tap on the bedroom door, then Cassie's voice calling out.

"It's me," said Justin.

"You can't come in!" Cassie cried. "Go away, you can't see her. Wait, just a sec."

The bedroom door rattled open and in a moment Cassie was leading Justin back to Patrick. "It's going to be a surprise," she explained breathlessly.

Justin grinned. "What are you girls up to?"

She giggled. "You're going to love it," she told him.

She came over and crouched next to Patrick. "It's almost time," she told him. "Linda told me to check with you one more time. just to make sure."

Patrick licked his lips. "I'm ready," he mumbled.

Cassie stroked his arm. "Okay," she said. She hopped up and went over to the dresser. A match struck and she lit one candle, then the other, then shook out the match.

"Turn off the light," she told Justin. She came back to Patrick and crouched next to him. "I'm so excited," she told him. "You are going to love her."

From the hallway came the sound of the bedroom door opening. The light in the hallway snapped off and they were left in the candlelight. Cassie giggled again.

Then Linda was in the doorway.

Patrick gasped.

She was dressed like a bride, in a white lace dress and veil. Her skin glowed in the candlelight, not covered in any real sense by the sheerness of the dress and the openwork of the lace. Her body swayed as she moved forward into the room. The dress clung to her, outlining the swells of her breasts, her hips and her ass, the almost-visible triangle where legs met belly. The full alchemy of her acted on Patrick like a drug. He strained against his bonds.

Linda came slowly into the room and stood in front of Justin. He seemed quite as amazed as Patrick was and stood staring at her.

"You may kiss the bride," Cassie said. She laughed softly.

Justin lifted the veil up and away from Linda's face. She tipped her face back and Justin leaned forward. Their mouths met and then their bodies came together. Linda's hands were in Justin's hair, holding his head in place while her lips and tongue sought his, her body pressed up against him. Justin's hands slithered along the sheer fabric that covered her body, finally finding and gripping her ass. Patrick could see her legs parting and squeezing together around one of Justin's, could hear the soft noises she was making. Cassie was digging her nails into his arm, then he felt her mouth against his ear, unpleasantly warm and moist.

"You see," Cassie whispered. "She really wants it."

Linda's hands came down to Justin's chest and started tearing at his shirt buttons. His hands rose up and found the zipper at the back of her neck. Down the zipper moved, down to the base of Linda's spine. Justin stepped back and the dress fell to the ground. The candlelight danced on Linda's body, playing on the curves and concavities.

Patrick licked his lips. He'd seen Linda naked so many times, of course, but never like this. Her body, its secrets revealed in front of, and for the pleasure of, this other man. He gazed at her longingly. Her nipples, swollen and pink. The tiny hummingbird tattoo on her shoulder. And between her legs, tucked away behind the patch of pubic hair, the focus of so much delight for both of them. And now. For her and Justin.

"Just like the photo she posted," Cassie whispered. "All she's wearing are the veil and the shoes."

Justin was unbuttoning his shirt, kicking off his shoes. His chest was almost hairless and the muscles stood out and rippled as he moved. Linda reached over and ran her hands down his chest and his abs. Then her fingers found the zipper of his pants.

She leaned in and kissed him again, then sank to her knees, dragging down his jeans. His cock emerged, thick and suddenly huge, rearing out like an aggressive animal. The one-eyed head was purplish and swollen. A drop of pre-come glistened at the tip.

Linda ran her fingers along the shaft, looking up at Justin, and then down at his cock. She cradled his balls in one hand and rubbed the cock with the other, using the pre-come to smooth her strokes. She brushed back the veil that was again starting to slide down over her face and licked her lips. The candlelight shone on her face, throwing her cheekbones into shadow and glittering in her eyelashes. She glanced up at Justin one last time and then, so slowly it was agony to watch, she lowered her head and took him into her mouth.

--

Patrick had been imagining this moment for a very long time. Early on, when they were just getting to know each other, there had been an evening when he and Linda had gone to a late show of a sexy movie. Patrick's memory of the movie itself was hazy, except for the heroine, who was beautiful and often naked, and her activities, which were uninhibited. He had his arm around Linda and a hand on her breast and she leaned her head against his shoulder.

Gradually a strange feeling stole over Patrick. Maybe it was the sexy movie, or just being turned on by being close to Linda in the dark, but he became convinced, for no reason at all, that the man on the other side of Linda had his hand under her skirt.

He tried glancing over without turning his head. but the angle was wrong. Was it true? Was this stranger slipping his fingers between her legs and touching her cunt? With all the moans and heavy breathing going on in the movie it would be hard to know if Linda was making ecstatic little noises of her own. She shifted in her seat and her legs moved - was she spreading them apart? Patrick turned his head and kissed her and, out of the corner of his eye, could see that she had her coat in her lap, covering her skirt. Anything was possible. The man was just a shape in the darkness, there was no way to see where his hands were. Linda gave him a languorous, sexy kiss and stroked the hand that he had on her breast. Were strange fingers probing her secret folds, feeling the warmth and wetness of her? Was she about to come with this stranger finger-fucking her?

He felt crazy for thinking such a thing but also... the thought was delicious. If the stranger's stroking brought her off while she kissed him, Patrick, how would that feel?

He told her about his crazy feeling while they were fucking that night. Not right out but like a fantasy. "I'm thinking about this woman at a movie and she feels this hand on her thigh." Like that. She loved it. The description of the woman coming with the stranger's fingers stroking her while she leaned against her boyfriend, whispering and moaning, finally shuddering, drove her into several rounds of pleasure.

But afterward, when he ventured that he found the idea exciting and maybe they could try it for real some time she'd been angry and hurt and he had backed off immediately.

But he kept thinking about it. If she went out for drinks with her girlfriends he thought about surreptitious feels and fucks in secluded corners of clubs. When she went on a business trip he thought about a woman who had found one of her coworkers irresistible or else mile-high club adventures in darkened airplanes. Of course, all of these had Linda in a starring role.

And he shared his fantasies with Linda. Cautiously at first, to see how she reacted but it turned out she found them pretty fun. Not as exciting as he did (they were his fantasies after all) but if he waited until she was really turned on to tell her a story (always about "this woman', never about "Linda"), they had excellent results - supercomes, Linda called them.

And Linda had kinks of her own. She loved to tie him up, for instance. He had never explored this side of things and found that he was a natural submissive. Tied down, spread eagled and naked, a blindfold covering his eyes, he would lick the pussy that she lowered on his face. There were experiments with butt plugs. Sometimes, she would declare a "Linda-week" when he would be forbidden to come, when his mission was to attend to Linda's needs and desires.

It all came together one evening when she was getting ready to go out for a girls' night. He was lying on the bed, watching her do her makeup, when he suddenly came out with it.

"You should tie me up," he said.

Linda had turned to look at him. "Tie you up?"

"Yes," he said. "While you're out. Tie me up naked."

She laughed, but a little uncertainly. "You're crazy," she said. "And anyway, it wouldn't be safe. What if the house burned down?"

"Leave one hand," he said. "That way I can get free if I need to."

She stared at him. "Why?" she asked.

"I think it would be fun," he told her. He stood up and pulled off his t-shirt and dropped his shorts. His cock was fully erect. He lay back down. "Come on," he urged her.

"I don't get it," Linda said.

"You're going to a club," he said. "There will be drinks and dancing and... I don't know."

"What don't you know?" Linda asked. "There's nothing to know."

"You said Chloe hooked up with some guy last time you all went out."

"Oh, that's just Chloe," Linda told him. "It's not like that, not... we're not out looking for guys, okay? That's not what it is."

He stared at her. "I know," he said softly. "But I still like to think about it."

"Me and other guys?" Linda was watching him carefully now.

"It's a fantasy," he said. "Please."

She tilted her head to one side. "Okay," she said. "Fantasies are fun." She got up and went to her dresser, came back with the restraints. She went to each bedpost and secured his feet and then his left hand. She pursed her lips. "You're going to spend the whole evening jacking off," she said. "And be all tired out when I get home."

"No, I swear," Patrick said. He brought his fingers to his forehead. "Scout's honor. I'll save it all up for you."

She shook her head. "Silly boy," she said. She leaned over and gave his cock a little kiss then straightened up. "Gotta run," she told him. "Have fun with the fantasies. See ya when I see ya."

She came back three hours later, swaying a little bit. When she saw him, she giggled. "You're still there," she said.

"Uh-huh."

"Didn't get bored?" she asked. She was standing next to the bed now, looking down at him.

"Nope," he said.

"What did you do all evening?"

"I thought about you," he told her.

"Mmm," she said. She looked thoughtfully at his cock. "Has he been like that all evening?"

"Absolutely rigid," Patrick told her.

Linda smiled and went over to her dresser. She put down her purse and came over to him with the fourth restraint. She fastened his right wrist. "I think you need to tell me about it," she whispered.

"You need to get into bed," Patrick told her.

Linda smiled. "That sounds like a good idea," she told him.