All Comments on 'Hummingbird'

by hitoriErotica

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 3 years ago

Five ***** Finally a good Cuckold story! It's been a long while since Literotica has had a decent Cuckold tale worth reading. Really like this story, would love to see another chapter or more.

Was Linda on birth control, because Justin wandered when she went out with her friends whether she had condoms with her, he told her to enjoy herself and he was encouraging her to Cuckold him.

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

I read it all. The story is well written The pace is good. Some minor oversights in proofing but nothing to cause reading disruption. Solid writer. The story had me on edge the whole time. But it’s just not my topic of interest. I was warned but the story excellent craftsmanship held me till the end. Thanks John.

Twalter22Twalter22over 2 years ago

This was absolutely wonderful.. The byplay with Cassie made the story for me. thank You

AgroundagainAgroundagainabout 2 years ago

So very well written and the dialogue between them seemed “real life”. The emotions were vivid all throughout the story.

1509196215091962about 1 year ago

Excellent! By far one of the best I've read. The presence of Cassie added a lot to the story, helping him into his bonds and calming him down. Never very clear who she is or why she is there, but a great addition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous