Hummingbird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Patrick said. "I think so."

"Just think so?" She rolled over all the way and put her arms around his neck.

"I mean..."

"I get it," she said. "Now that we've come we can think with our brains instead of our genitals."

"Something like that," he admitted.

"I don't have to," Linda said. "I don't want to hurt you."

Patrick kissed her. "It's... oh man. It's so good to think about when we're actually..."

"Making love?"

"Yeah."

Linda kissed him. "I don't have to," she said again.

"Thing is," Patrick said slowly. "I kind of want you to."

"Kind of?"

"No... really. I mean, I'm scared, but..."

"Me too," Linda said. "That's why I said once or twice more. I don't want it to be... long term."

Patrick held her tight. "Is that okay?"

"What? Yes, of course. Is it okay for you?"

"Yes."

"Really okay?"

"Yes," Patrick said. "It is really good when... I love it when you... enjoy yourself."

Linda laughed. "So you've said," she told him. "I still think it's weird but I'm not going to complain."

Patrick sighed and rubbed his face against her.

"Anyway," Linda said. "It's not going to be for a while. I'm in Vegas next week."

"Oh that's right," Patrick said. "Your favorite city."

Linda snorted. "It's wonderful if you like smelling like stale cigarette smoke."

"Some people like it," Patrick said. "Vegas, I mean."

"Some people have odd likes," Linda said. "As we were just discussing." She reached down and tweaked Patrick's cock.

"Ow," he said. "I bet there's something fun to do in Vegas, they're supposed to have everything there."

Linda sighed. "They've put me in the same hotel room with Paula again."

"I thought you like Paula."

"I do. But she is having an affair with this guy from Midwest Sales and this quarterly shindig is just one big fuck-fest for them. Last time she kept asking me to go for walks to leave them alone."

"Why didn't they go to his place?"

"His roommate was judgy, apparently. And liked his sleep. Ah well, I always hate these things but I haven't died from them yet."

Patrick traced a finger up along her thigh and made a rough circuit of her pubis and then stopped, resting his hand where her legs came together.

"You ready again?" Linda asked.

"I was just imagining you in Las Vegas," he said.

"Choking on smoke?"

"No," he said thoughtfully. "More like... what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

"Aha. You just want me to cheat on you wherever I go."

"Not cheat. Cuckold." It was the first time he had said the word, almost the first time he had thought of it as applying to him. It felt comforting to have a word for what he liked.

Linda looked at him. "I thought you had to be married to be cuckolded," she said.

"We could get married," Patrick said.

Linda laughed. "So I could cuckold you?"

"That sounds weird doesn't it?"

"It's not the proposal I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl," she said. "I don't think Prince Charming said to Snow White, 'Will you cuckold me?' "

"You'd be surprised," Patrick told her, "I always wondered about all those dwarves. And no. That's not why I want to marry you. I like you and I love you and you ring my bell like nobody I've ever met."

Linda grabbed his cock. "Is this your bell?"

"Do you want to?"

"Get married? Maybe. I don't know. Can I think about it?"

"Of course."

--

Her flight home from Vegas got in at 10:34 pm. Patrick usually just waited in the cell phone lot for her to call and say she was ready to be picked up but this time he parked and went in to wait by the security barrier for her. It always took longer for the planes to disgorge their passengers than you might think but eventually he saw her. Linda. She was pulling her little orange suitcase and fumbling with her phone and didn't see him. He stepped forward and called her name softly. She looked up and her face broke into a grin.

"I didn't expect to see you here," she said. She twisted her arms around his neck and kissed him. "So good to be back."

He rested his hands lightly on her waist. "I missed you," he whispered.

"Oh," she said. "Me too." There was something unsaid hanging in the air. She gave him a mischievous smile. "I really enjoyed myself on this trip," she told him.

He gazed at her. His throat felt dry and his cock was throbbing. "Really?" he asked.

"Really and truly," she told him. She put her mouth up to his ear. "You are now officially cuckolded," she whispered. "Or you would be if we were married."

He reached out and took her hand. Her mouth twitched. "Let's go home," she told him. "And I'll tell you all about it."

The drive took forever. Patrick kept glancing over at Linda but she was steadfastly looking out the window. From time to time he heard her humming to herself but never loud enough to catch the tune. Twice she looked over at him with that mischievous smile and once she ran her fingers lightly across his wrist where he gripped the steering wheel.

He carried her suitcase up to the apartment. She went in first and snapped on the light. In a moment he was on her, his arms wrapped around her and his face buried against her neck. "I missed you so much," he murmured.

She kissed him. "Let's go to bed," she whispered.

They didn't tie him up this time. She perched on top of him, his cock buried inside her and he felt the tension of the last five days ebbing away. He didn't ask about Vegas, he was just happy to be with her. She rode him slowly, eyes closing and then opening to look at him and smile.

"Fuck me," she murmured.

His hips were moving, thrusting him up into her warmth. "It's good," he said through gritted teeth.

"Yes," she said. "Yes, oh yes." His hands game up and cupped her breasts. She twisted on top of him with a moan.

"I'm remembering last time," he said rapidly. "The man, Carlo, massaging your legs."

"Oh, God," she cried.

"You pulled off your panties," Patrick said. "So he could touch you, touch your cunt."

"Yes, I did. Oh God..."

"He touched you and licked you and finger-fucked you."

"Yes..."

"You wanted to fuck him!"

"Oh... I'm coming..." she wailed. She moaned and rocked. "Oh God..."

"Fuck him!" Patrick growled. His fingers were digging nto her shoulders.

"Oh, God... oh..." Her moans subsided and she collapsed on top of him.

He rolled over, trapping her under him. His hips were thudding into her, his cock was throbbing, pumping.

"Linda..." he howled, then collapsed in his turn.

--

"I owe you a story," she told him. She was back on top of him, looking down at him with bright eyes.

"Yes," he said huskily.

She smiled. "So," she began. "It began with Paula. You remember about Paula?"

"Your roommate," he said. "The one with the boyfriend."

"Yes," Linda said, "Turns out she wasn't happy about how it all happened last time either. She wants to be able to have him there all night without worrying about me walking in on them."

She gave Patrick a kiss.

"So the boyfriend had this great idea. He said he'd swap with me. I'd take his place in his room."

Patrick stirred. "Didn't he have a roommate?"

"He did. But he didn't give the roommate a chance to disagree, just said you're going to have a new roommate and her name is Linda."

"Wow," Patrick said. "Was he stoked? The roommate I mean."

"I think he was scared the whole time that his wife would find out that he had a girl sleeping in his room."

"Oh," Patrick said.

"Yeah," Linda said. "He's a sweet guy, but kind of a worrier. Frank, his name is."

"And you seduced him?"

"Am I telling this story or are you?"

"Sorry."

"I did seduce him," Linda said. "But not immediately. He was... such a nice man. I almost felt bad about it."

"Because of the wife?"

"Yeah. Although... well, I had heard him on the phone with his wife once, and that made me not feel quite so bad." Linda moved her hips. "Mmm," she said.

"Tell me," Patrick insisted.

"Well, he was a little older, definitely middle-aged. And at first every time I came into the room he would jump."

"You do have that effect sometimes."

"Do I? I don't know. But after a while we really got along okay."

"Why him, though?"

"I liked him," Linda said. "And actually I wasn't sure for a long time. About seducing him. In fact..."

'In fact?"

"I almost didn't. Seduce anyone."

Patrick didn't say anything.

"I know you said what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas but I honestly didn't feel sexy at all the whole time I was there. The meeting was a bore, I don't gamble, Ii'd rather drink with my friends than my co-workers and there's this terrible feeling of, I don't know, nervous jitter about the place. Made me jumpy, not sexy."

Patrick tipped his head forward and kissed her right nipple.

"Mmm, yes. You can do that again. How about some attention for her friend?"

Patrick laughed softly and kissed her left nipple.

"Anyway, I don't know if you remember but last time I had to go to one of these things I kept myself sane by promising myself a little treat for the end."

"Kayaking,' Patrick said.

"Exactly. Someone told me about the kayaking in Black Canyon, down below the dam and I played hooky the last day and went there. So perfect and so opposite of everything Las Vegas."

"So you did it again?"

"Yes. And I was telling Frank about it, since he's not a Vegas fan either and he asked, really shyly, if he could come along."

"And so..."

"Even then," Linda said. "By this point we were more like friends, or at least fellow Vegas-refugees, than anything else. I swear that his wife could have eavesdropped on our whole conversation and wouldn't have given it a second thought."

"And then?"

"It was being out on the river. Just being slow and relaxed and alone. That's the other thing with Vegas, or at least these stupid meetings, there's fucking always somebody around."

Patrick reached up and held her shoulders. "Kiss me," he whispered.

Linda bent down and kissed him. "So we stopped for lunch," she said. "At one of the natural hot springs by the river. This one was fun because there was a series of pools, one hot, one warm and one kind of chilly, like the river. We had to hike a short distance to get to it, left the boats pulled up on the shore. And after we ate, I felt... happy. Warm. I was enjoying being there with Frank and listening to the birds and the insects. And this little hummingbird came up, zipping around the way they do, and it made me laugh. And then Frank came up behind me and put his hands on my waist."

"And then?"

"We made love," Linda said. "Next to the pool. So peaceful. It was kind of perfect. He was so thankful, I felt like I had bestowed a huge gift on somebody."

Patrick didn't say anything. "After that?" he asked.

"We lay there for a while, we made love twice, actually, with a little skinny-dip in between. Then we got back in our kayaks and made that sad little trip back to Vegas. That was the last day, so I guess it was yesterday."

"Was it awkward in the room? Or did you keep on..."

"Oh no," Linda said. "What happens in Black Canyon stays in Black Canyon. I didn't want Vegas contaminating me. Anyway, I told you, the place makes me jumpy. We just kind of pretended it never happened, that's all." She leaned down and kissed Patrick. "Not a very exciting story, I'm afraid."

He didn't say anything at first. "Kind of a beautiful story," he said finally.

"Yeah," she said. "It kind of was." She grinned at him. "And you're officially a cuckold-to-be now," she said.

"You mean..."

"Let's do it," she said. "Let's get married."

"Really?"

"Why not?"

Patrick paused. "Because i'm so weird?" he asked.

"Well, certainly it's going to be a nonstandard kind of marriage," she admitted. She giggled. "The vows might need to be updated."

--

Linda's lips closed over the head of Justin's cock. He leaned forward, gripping her shoulders. His mouth opened slightly and his eyes closed.

Patrick craned his neck, leaning forward against the leather strap that crossed his chest. Linda's tongue slipped past her lips and down the front of Justin's cock then disappeared into her mouth again.

A tremor ran over Justin's body and his hands tightened their grip on Linda's shoulders. She rubbed her hand up and down his shaft, her tongue and mouth continuing their attentions to the head and tip of his cock.

"What do you want?" she murmured. Her voice was a soft purr in between licks.

"Fuck," Justin said. He moaned.

"You want to fuck?" she asked. She looked up at him, still gripping his cock.

"Yes," he said. "I want to fuck you."

Slowly, she stood up, still holding onto him. She moved back a few steps and he came along, dragged by his cock. She sat down on the bed.

"You need to undo my shoes," she said, releasing his cock.

"Yes," Justin said. He knelt in front of the bed and took off her shoes.

She leaned back and spread her legs apart. "I think you know what to do next," she said.

"Yes," Justin said. He leaned forward, pressing his face between her legs. Linda leaned back on her outstretched arms. Her eyes closed.

Patrick felt Cassie's mouth against his ear again. "Oh my God," she whispered. "He's got such an amazing tongue, you have no idea." He frowned and leaned forward as far as he could.

Linda's mouth opened slightly and she licked her lips. "Don't change anything," she muttered. Justin was leaning into her, holding onto her thighs with his hands, his face pressed into her pubis. Patrick imagined he could hear the lapping sound over Linda's breathing.

Suddenly, Linda started to moan. "God, God, God," she cried. "I'm... coming." She howled. "Oh... God!" Then she seized Justin's head and pushed it out from between her legs. "Too much," she said. "Stop."

Justin grinned at her. His cheeks gleamed wet in the candlelight. "I need to fuck you," he said.

"Yes," she said. She took a deep breath. "Give me a second." She smiled, then pulled her legs up onto the bed and knelt on it. "Come here," she said. "Lie down on your back."

Justin climbed up on the bed and lay down. His cock protruded enormously over his belly. Linda straddled him and then eased herself into place. She grasped his cock and positioned it at her entrance.

"Hold my breasts," she told Justin. His hands came up and grasped them. Slowly, very slowly, she lowered herself. Her face contracted and then relaxed. Her hips started to move. "Oh my," she breathed.

"So good," Justin said. His hands were moving slowly up across her breasts to her shoulders and then back down, following the rhythm dictated by her movements. His own hips were rolling along in sync, driving him up into her.

"It's really good," Linda said. Her body was shining in the candlelight. She bit her lip. "Jesus," she said. "Fuck me."

Justin's hips began thudding harder on the mattress. Linda whimpered then cooed. "Oh boy," she said. "Oh boy." She rocked and shimmied, waves of pleasure moving across her face.

Patrick sat transfixed, his hips moving as well, his cock rubbing against the inside of his pants.

"Oh, Justin," Linda was saying. Her body kept moving, kept rocking. How long had they been fucking? Five minutes? An hour? Linda gasped and her head rolled forward and then slowly straightened back up.

"I want you to come," Linda said hoarsely.

"Yes," he grunted. His rhythm changed, grew slower and stronger. Linda clung to him.

"Oh God," she cried. "So... good." For the first time she looked at Patrick. Her eyes held onto his. "I'm coming again," she moaned.

"Fuck!" Justin groaned. His hands were squeezing Linda's shoulders and his whole body seemed to be in motion. "Fuck!" he bellowed and then one more time, like an anthem. "Fuck!"

"Oh," Linda sighed. She collapsed onto Justin's chest. "So good."

--

It was late, or early the next morning. Justin and Cassie were gone.

Patrick was stiff from sitting up all evening and sore where the straps had rubbed his skin. None of this mattered, though. The evening had surpassed all his imaginings.

There had been so many images. Linda sitting on Justin's lap, facing him, his cock thrust deep inside her, flinging her head back and crying out in pleasure again and again. And yet again.

Then, later on, crouched on her hands and knees white he entered her from behind and his hands mauled at her breasts and shoulders. This scene was, of course, one that Patrick had fantasized about, but not with the clarity of the real thing. Linda's panting instructions to Justin to touch her clit while he fucked her, her breathless cries that rose to wails, Justin's guttural bellow when he emptied himself inside her.

And so the evening had gone on. Position succeeded position, climax led to moaning, gasping climax. Finally, as the candles burned down and Linda subsided, exhausted, Cassie had led her away to the bedroom and tucked her in.

Afterwards, when Justin had gone downstairs, Cassie had unbuckled Patrick and he had staggered off to shower. At some point he had come in his pants and he was all sticky with it.

He crawled into bed next to Linda and snuggled up behind her. Gently, he extended an arm and stroked her shoulder.

"I don't think I can do anymore tonight," she whispered. "I'm really tired." She paused. "I'm sorry," she added.

Patrick kissed her shoulder. It was overwhelming, the whole evening and now finally being in bed with her. He ran his hand down her side and caressed her ass, then rested his hand on her shoulder again. His cock was hard and he moved closer to her, pressing it between the rounded halves of her ass.

"Mmm," she whispered. "That's nice." She paused. "How was your present?" she asked.

"It was... unbelievable," he said. "What about you? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Mmm," she whispered again. "It was crazy. Just crazy." She reached back and took hold of him. He inhaled and felt almost dizzy from her fragrance - sweet shampoo scent mixing with the brininess of sweat and sex. He rested there for a full minute but then realized that her breathing had become slow and regular.

He disengaged himself from her hand and rolled away. It was okay - they were married to each other and they could make love tomorrow. He knew that tonight would become one of the stories they told each other. They still enjoyed talking about Carlo, after all, that first time she had come home with a tale to tell him.

A tiny dribble of post-come had leaked out of the tip of his cock and he rubbed it absently. It felt like a long time since he had first imagined the stranger's hands under her skirt in the movie theater. Tonight had been a kind of culmination of the journey that had started that night. But not the end of the journey. Definitely not the end.

Patrick leaned over and kissed her shoulder once again, the tiny hummingbird that fluttered there. Then he lay back and in a minute he too was asleep.