Hummingbird Rose Ch. 08

Story Info
BBW MILFs Rose and Lily give Patrick an evening to remember.
9.8k words
4.73
3.9k
7
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers

"There's our runway," Patrick says.

Rose spots it in the distance, a long strip of gray pavement surrounded by wooded hills. Right down the center of a stretch of flat ground between two mountain ridges.

Patrick cuts the throttle, the plane dropping altitude. They fly over a medium-sized town.

Rose glances at the altimeter then back at Patrick, studying his every move. He's the picture of calm, guiding the plane down.

They descend further. This airport's bigger than the one back home where they took off from. It includes several hangers and even a small terminal.

Patrick backs off on the throttle further. Rose checks the altimeter again. Fifty feet, then forty. Thirty, twenty, ten.

They land. Rose exhales. Never a doubt.

She smiles at him, rubbing his shoulder. "Nice flying, babe. Are you ready to meet Lily."

"Absolutely," he says. "I'm sure we'll get along."

You'll do more than just get along.

Rose looks his way again, devilish smirk on her lips. He doesn't have a clue, does he?

****

"There she is," Rose says, waving.

Lily's standing by her car in the parking lot outside the terminal. Her face lights up at the sight of Rose, her hands clapping with excitement. They rush forward and hug, holding each other in a tight embrace.

"Rose!" Lily exclaims.

"Lil!"

They spin around, jumping and laughing.

"You look as great as ever," Lily says.

"Same as you," Rose says. "How do you keep getting more gorgeous?"

Rose doesn't lie. Lily looks as good as ever. Better, even, than in their younger days. She wears her sandy blonde hair longer now, falling over her shoulders and halfway down her back. The touch of gray at the roots somehow enhances her beauty.

Her face hasn't changed much from college, but it has matured into striking features. Her pale green eyes still draw Rose's attention. So does her tiny nose, slightly turned up at the tip, and plump cheeks and lips. My sweet Lil. As beautiful as ever.

Lily turns towards Patrick. "And you must be the dashing pilot Patrick"

"It's nice to meet you." Patrick offers his hand but Lily gives him a hug and kisses his cheek instead.

Rose smiles. Patrick must enjoy it. How could he not? The feel of Lily's huge tits pressing against him. Her soft arms around his shoulders. Her signature vanilla aroma.

All while he's absorbing the fact that Lily's a particularly stunning example of a BBW. Didn't expect that, Patrick, did you?

Rose and Lily share a knowing glance. If Patrick had no idea what this weekend was all about, he has to be wondering about it now. One look at Lily should've clued him in.

"And how was the flight up?" Lily asks.

"Great," Rose says. "Can you believe it? We took off less than two hours ago and now here we are."

"Look at the two of you," Lily says. "Flying around in your own plane. What adventurers."

Rose and Patrick follow Lily around to the back of her Volvo wagon. Its bright red color and boxy shape stand out among the late model vehicles parked nearby. Rose shakes her head. That thing was already ancient when we were in college.

Rose admires Lily's figure. She's shorter than Rose by a few inches but packs in as much sexiness into less vertical space. Lily has an ideal big girl body, big tits and ample ass matched with a round belly and thick thighs. Her tits aren't as large as Rose's, but they're close.

Lily's wearing overalls and a white long sleeved shirt, projecting a laid-back hotness hard to ignore. She's so cute Rose has to resist grabbing and kissing her right there.

They throw their bags into the back of the Volvo. Rose sits in front with Lily, Patrick takes the back seat.

Rose smirks. What's going through his head? Lily being his type of woman--fat and flashy with all the girl parts in abundance--surely causing the wheels to turn inside his head.

Rose hadn't said a word about Lily's figure. Nor Rose and Lily's history as lovers. For all Patrick knew Lily was a hundred pounds dripping wet and a giant prude.

"So," Rose says as Lily backs out of the parking space. "Same old Volvo, huh?"

"Old Red's still going strong." Lily pats the steering wheel and puts it into drive. The car shakes as they pull onto the road.

"How many miles are on this thing?" Rose says.

Lily glances at the odometer. "Almost six hundred thousand."

"Jeez," Rose says.

"I'm hoping to get a million out of it," Lily says. "It's not unheard of. These diesels are indestructible."

They hit a bump, rattling their spines.

"Sorry," Lily says. "The suspension isn't what it used to be."

"Maybe you can consider something newer," Rose says.

"I'll sell Old Red the day you give up Precious Baby."

Touché.

"Let me get this straight," Patrick says. "You both have names for your cars."

Rose and Lily nod in unison, glancing back at him.

"Of course," Rose says.

"Who doesn't?" Lily adds.

The girls giggle. It's always that way with them. No matter how long the interval, it's like they were never apart.

Rose rests a hand on Lily's knee. They share a knowing look.

"I saw your plane land," Lily says. "And you're planning to learn how to fly it yourself, Rose?"

"In time," Rose says.

They pull out onto a major road. The Volvo shudders as it accelerates.

"It's only fifteen minutes to my place," Lily says. "Enjoy the ride. Oh, I love this song. Remember this one, Rose?"

Lily turns up the radio. "And the Beat Goes On" has begun.

"I see you two have the same taste in music," Patrick observes.

Neither Rose nor Lily interrupts their singing along to respond. Rose takes Sonny's lines, Lily Cher's parts. They know every word.

Rose peeks back at Patrick. He has a knowing grin concealed on his lips. It's dawning on him, isn't it?

They pass a huge farm store and Lily turns left down a steep incline. A paved bike trail crosses their path with a large lake in front of them. A mountain ridge rises up along the far side of the water.

They turn left again. A line of small houses are in a row sandwiched between the trail and the rocky shore of the lake.

"This is so cool," Patrick says. "It has to be incredible living somewhere like this."

"I wouldn't know," Lily says.

"So you don't live here full time?" Patrick asks.

"I have a condo near work about an hour away," Lily says. "This is my refuge."

"And what kind of work is that?" Patrick asks.

"I'm a veterinary technician," Lily says. "The funny part is, I don't have any pets. But I do collect ceramic cats."

"A veterinary tech with no pets," he says. "That's like an optometrist with perfect eyesight who collects old eyeglasses."

The houses on the row are all painted bright colors. One is yellow, another blue. Lily's is at the end, a magenta A-frame perched at the edge of the water.

"Here we are," Lily announces. "Home at last."

Patrick gets the quick tour of Lily's house. The layout is centered around a large room which runs from front to back and offers views of the lake. It includes the kitchen and a large living room, doors on either side leading to various bedrooms, bathrooms, and a crafting room where Lily makes homemade jewelry. A telescope is set up in front of the wide window overlooking the lake.

In the back is a wooden deck facing the lake. There's a picnic table, a grill, and a trio of Adirondack chairs facing the water.

Wooden steps go down to the shore of the lake where every house has its own dock. Assorted kayaks and canoes are scattered about along with a hammock at the end of Lily's dock.

"This place is amazing," Patrick says.

"The green kayak is mine," Lily says. "You're welcome to use it. There's also bikes in the shed if you want to ride the trail."

"I do want to ride the trail." Patrick's face glows. "But I'd also love to kayak the lake. I want to do both."

Do both? You will. Rose rubs his shoulder casually. It's easy to picture Patrick at this moment as a boy, overjoyed by the lake and all the outdoor fun.

"Lunch first," Lily says. "You two must be famished."

Lily serves muffuletta sandwiches on the patio for lunch from a local farm store and deli, washed down with homemade mint tea. She peppers Patrick with questions about his military career and flying planes.

Lily's a virtuoso at getting people to talk about their favorite subjects. She explained it to Rose once sitting on this same deck.

"People's favorite topic to talk about isn't themselves," Lily said. "Everyone says so, but that's not it."

"So what is it?" Rose asked.

"It's what they most like about themselves. Imagine an accountant who coaches little league and is into competitive ballroom dancing. Figure out which of those they most like about themselves and ask questions about that."

"And it puts them at ease," Rose said.

"People will love you for it."

It's remarkable to see it in practice now. Patrick tells her anecdote after anecdote. Lily listens with rapt attention, asking more questions. She gets out of him how his father was also a navy pilot and his grandfather flew over North Africa in World War II.

Rose shakes her head. Lily makes it look easy.

"But he wasn't the first in my family to fly," Patrick says. "My great grandfather Patrick flew in the First World War."

"He did?" Lily says.

Patrick sips tea. "He got shot down on his first mission and was captured by the Germans. He escaped and hid behind enemy lines, in Belgium. He wound up marrying a famous actress twenty years older than himself. My great-grandmother."

"That sounds like quite the tale," Rose says.

"I'll have to tell it to you one day."

"How remarkable," Lily says. "A four-generation flying family."

"Five-generation," Patrick says. He tells Lily all about his daughter following in his footsteps.

It took me to the third date before I got half this much out of him. Rose glances at Patrick. He's charmed by Lily, isn't he?

How can he not be? Lily's charming and gorgeous. She's also got the expansive curves he adores. A fellow BBW if ever there was one.

Patrick takes a sip of tea and Lily turns to Rose. "I'm sorry we're monopolizing the conversation, babe. I didn't mean to leave you out."

"No, it's fine," Rose says. "I'm enjoying seeing you two get along so well. And learning more about Patrick's epic family tree."

After lunch Lily repeats her offer to lend Patrick the use of her kayak.

"Go," Lily tells him. "Take your time. You ought to see the north shore of the lake."

"You're sure?" he says. "I don't want to be anti-social."

"Enjoy yourself," Lily says. "Trust me, we'll be fine back here catching up."

"I could use a workout today," Patrick says.

Don't worry. You'll get one. "Then go," Rose says. "Have fun."

***

Rose and Lily sit on the Adirondack chairs sipping tea. Below, Patrick climbs into the kayak.

"That," Lily says. "Is one beautiful man. Holy shit."

"Did you doubt me?" Rose says.

"The picture you sent didn't do him justice," Lily says. "God, I'm so fucking horny. I can't wait to fuck his brains out."

"And you will."

"I can't wait to fuck your brains out, too," Lily says.

They lean over and share a quick kiss.

"Think he's any clue what we've planned?" Lily asks.

Rose leans back. "Let me tell you what I think's going through his brain right now."

"I'm all ears."

"He's heading out in your kayak," Rose says. "But instead of enjoying the scenery, he's thinking, 'is this it?' I told him I'd a certain lady in mind to join us in bed. He doesn't know who, or when. He now suspects, strongly, it's you and it's tonight. But he doesn't want to get his hopes up in case he's mistaken."

Lily laughs. "So what do we do? Let him know what we've planned?

"We'll clue him in when we're ready to clue him in," Rose says. "Until then, let him wonder. Let his suspicions mount, until they drive him crazy."

Lily laughs. "Cruel."

"Maybe." She watches Patrick paddle further away. "But he can take it. Let him deal with an afternoon of uncertainty."

And why not? Goodness knows he's been enjoying keeping her in the dark about the date of their upcoming threeway involving another dude.

Rose has been going crazy about it for weeks. He won't give her a clue, though, no matter how much she tries. All because that's what she asked him to do.

Lily places her hand atop Rose's. "You know. We appear to have a little time alone."

"At least a half hour," Rose says.

Rose squeezes Lily's hand, peering into her eyes. Light green eyes with hints of light blue visible only when one stares deep enough into them.

Lily's eyes lock onto Rose's and hold her fast. Her fair eyebrows narrow, gazing at Rose.

Rose stares back. "I meant what I said, Lil. You get more beautiful with time. It's unbelievable."

Rose lifts her hand to Lily's face, holding her cheek. Lily closes her eyes, a warm smile crossing her dazzling lips. Full lips. Lips crying out to be kissed.

Rose leans towards her. Lily does the same. They kiss. It's warm and loving, the familiar kiss of her oldest friend. Frequently, her lover. Their kisses grow more eager. It's been far too long since she's felt Lily's lips upon her own.

"Shall we go inside?" Lily says.

"Good idea. We need some time just for us." Rose glances at the lake. Patrick is a hundred yards out on the water.

"Before we welcome a special guest star, that is." Lily smiles. "Or am I the special guest star?"

"I wouldn't say that," Rose says.

"Are you saying you're not in love with him?" Lily says.

"I'm not falling in love with anyone," Rose says. "It's all about fun, that's all."

Lily looks skeptical. "If you say so, babe."

"Enough talk." Rose kisses her. "Let's go."

They head inside and fall into each other's arms, big tits smashing against big tits. Frantic from the start, tongues and lips devouring each other. They embrace each other tight, desperate to press against one another as close as they can.

"I've missed this so much, Lil," Rose says.

"So have I," Lily says. "How long has it been?"

"Too long," Rose says.

Rose and Lily strip, kissing and groping each other's giant tits as they go along. Rose unhooks the straps on Lily's overalls and pushes them down over her extensive hips.

"You still don't bother with panties," Rose says.

"Almost never," Lily says, kissing her.

"I love it." Rose runs her hands over Lily's big, bare ass. Rose enjoys its width, squeezing Lily's bountiful ass cheeks. Big, round ass cheeks. The best kind.

"I love your touch," Lily says.

Rose pulls Lily's shirt up and over head. "I've got to get you naked."

Rose undoes Lily's bra with a twist. Rose's eyes survey Lily's nude body, admiring her big tits and round belly with its belly button ring. The butterfly tattoo on her right hip and the infinity symbol on her left, too.

"God, I've missed this sight," Rose says.

"Don't I know it?" Lily says. "But you need to catch up, love. Let's get you out of those clothes already!"

Lily goes right to work. She slides Rose's shirt over her head and unbuttons the front of her jeans. Before she knows it, Rose is wiggling out of them and her bra has been undone and cast aside.

Rose pulls down her panties and peels off her socks. Nude at last.

Lily draws her close again. Enormous tits and soft bellies mash against one another as they tongue kiss with abandon. Hands grab each other's asses, pulling them towards one another. Rose's pussy tingles, warm feelings of arousal rising.

"You're as hot as ever," Rose whispers.

"So are you." Lily says. "More than ever, babe. More than ever."

Rose catches a glimpse out the window. She spots Patrick in the kayak far off on the water. He won't be back soon. Not that it matters. If he knew what Rose was doing, he'd be happy. Overjoyed, even.

If he happens to return to find Rose and Lily going at it, so much the better. They'll make him watch and tell him he'll only get to fuck them both if he's a good boy the rest of the day.

He'd love it, wouldn't he? Addressing Rose and Lily as "ma'am" and remaining at their beck and call. They'll demand all manner of foot rubs and cunnilingus from their manservant.

With that thought, Rose eases Lily towards the couch. Rose leans over her and they kiss, tongues dancing.

"God, I've missed you," Lily says. "Missed this."

"So have I," Rose says.

She eases Lily onto her back and gets on top of her. Deep kissing follows. My sweet Lil. Always such a great kisser.

Rose lifts her head, a wicked smirk on her face. She eases her way down Lily's body, pausing at her tits. They are exceptional, aren't they? Big and round with huge pink areola and erect nipples.

Rose enjoys each of Lily's tits in turn, taking each erect nipple into her mouth and sucking it hard. Nibbling it. Delighting in Lily's squeaks of pleasure. Trying to inhale as much of Lily's tits as she can. Taking her time and enjoying herself.

"Omigod," Lily moans.

Rose works her way down Lily's belly. Such a lovely belly, so much like her own. A gently curving belly, perfect to rest big tits upon.

She arrives at Lily's pussy. It's shaved smooth. Some things never change, do they? Rose leans down and kisses it. A soft, quick peck signaling affection.

Rose smiles. Here it is, the first pussy she ever ate all those years ago. A Friday night shift, the pizzeria packed all night. By the time they got back to Lily's off-campus apartment, they'd been on their feet for hours.

They started making out, sweaty from work but not minding. They ate each other's unwashed pussies with unrestrained enthusiasm, licking and fingering each other with abandon.

They were twenty-one then, approaching forty now. Lily's pussy is as sweet as ever, though. Rose pushes her labia apart, inhaling the distinctive aroma of aroused womanhood. Lily's singular scent. Fuck, yeah.

Rose can't hold back. She gives Lily an initial lick, long and slow. Lily isn't sweaty or as musty like that first night years ago, but she still tastes delightful.

Rose dives into Lily's pussy with vigor, her tongue lapping away. Licking Lily's pussy. Enjoying her warm, savory flavor. Rose inserts a finger into Lily's wet pussy. It slides right in.

Rose fingers her, seeking out Lily's clit with her tongue. She finds it, licking it as she fingerfucks her.

Lily moans, her breasts rising. Rose remembers how Lily prefers a clockwise motion on her clit. Some things one doesn't forget. Rose makes certain to lick her that way.

"Oh fuck, Rose," she moans. "I've missed your fucking tongue so much. Holy fucking shit."

Rose keeps up a steady pace. Lily moans, her torso writhing slowly. Rose speeds up, both with her tongue and her fingers. Going to town on Lily's pussy with gusto.

Rose is in no hurry. She could lick Lily's pussy all afternoon. Taking her time, easing her along the ascending path to orgasm. But it is not to be. Like Rose, Lily cums fast if not quite as often.

"I'm gonna cum," Lily moans. "I'm gonna fucking cum."

Rose goes on, not letting up. Eager to bring her friend ecstasy and relief. Go for it, Lil.

Lily howls, inhaling deep. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Lily cums, her pussy contracting on Rose's fingers. Rose works Lily's pussy without pause. Her tongue circling over her clit, her finger fucking her throughout.

Lily lets out a long, steady squeal as she rides the waves of pleasure Rose knows wash over her. Joy and release and satisfaction all at once.

"Holy fuck," Lily says, catching her breath. "That was fucking perfect. I've needed this for so long. Damn."

Rose crawls atop her and they kiss. Lily holds her tight.

"I love kissing you after you've licked my pussy," Lily says.

"I remember," Rose says.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers