Hummingbird Rose Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying yourself?" Rose murmurs. "Feeling good?"

"So much," Patrick moans as Lily licks his earlobe. "Never better."

"Good," Rose says. "I'm so glad I can make this happen for you. For us."

"Thank you," he whispers.

Rose kisses him again. He's as turned on as he's ever been, isn't he? And why not? He's in between two big, beautiful women. Exceptionally gorgeous ladies with ample curves to spare, their huge tits rubbing against him from both sides.

What's it like to be in his place right now? He feels their fullness, Rose is sure, both women's soft expanses. Leaning against him, encircling him. Two wet mouths kissing him. Two pairs of hands on his cock and his balls. He's probably out of his mind.

The three of them carry on for a long time, Patrick on his back and the women on their sides. Rose and Lily kiss Patrick and each other. They squeeze each other's breasts. Constant interaction. Always a hand on Patrick's cock. Often two.

Rose pinches Lily's nipples as Lily and Patrick kiss. Lily caresses Rose's shoulder at the same time. Rose leans in and sucks Patrick's earlobe. He sighs, Lily still kissing him.

Rose catches Lily's eyes. "I think his cock is plenty hard, but it's too dry to fuck us with. What'd you say, Lil? Want to do something about it?"

"You're on."

Rose and Lily ease their way down Patrick's torso. They lay on their fronts, asses thrust into the air and heads facing his cock. Rose lay alongside Patrick and he rests a hand on her big ass. Lily lays perpendicular to him and he places his other hand on her shoulder.

Both women have easy access to his hard dick.

Rose jerks it slow, kissing the head. She points it towards Lily who smiles and gives the tip a kiss. They giggle, sharing a wet, leisurely kiss as Rose jerks Patrick's cock.

Rose backs off, giving Lily a devilish smirk.

"Go ahead, Lil." Rose casts her a lurid grin. "Suck it. Suck his cock."

Lily responds with an obliging smile. She kisses the tip of Patrick cock again and rolls her tongue over the head. She takes Patrick into her mouth, first the head then much of the shaft. She sucks his dick up and down a few times, slow and wet.

"Oh, god," Patrick says.

Rose's eyes widen into a lecherous stare. She's sucked plenty of cock in her time, including the particular one Lily has in her mouth. But she's never seen someone else sucking a dick in person before. Much less inches from her face.

"That's so fucking hot!" Rose gasps, still holding the base of Patrick's cock as Lily's head bobs up and down.

Lily pauses and gives Rose a just-between-us wink. "Your turn."

"How can I resist?" Rose sucks Patrick's cock vigorously, the taste of Lily's spit still on it.

"That's the way," Lily whispers. "Suck his dick good, girl. Show him how much you love cock."

I will. Rose gives Patrick several long sucks, putting on a show for Lily, before withdrawing. She points his cock back at Lily who takes her turn at sucking. Rose watches, massaging Patrick's balls.

Back to Rose, once more to Lily. Lily sucks Patrick's cock near the tip, Rose leans in and licks the underside. She starts with his balls and goes all the way up to the tip where her tongue meets Lily's lips. The two women lift their heads and share a long sloppy kiss, while they jerk Patrick's glistening wet dick between them.

"I love this," Lily moans.

"So do I," Rose says.

The joy of sharing a cock with another woman takes Rose by surprise. She expected it to be fun, but this is a whole other level of delight.

Seeing Lily suck cock up close, Lily watching her when it's her turn. All of it is so raw and transgressive. Damn, this is fun.

And the pleasure Patrick is experiencing! Is it the ultimate experience for a man? A pair of women who are his ideal physical type slobbering over his cock. He must feel like the most desirable man in the world.

Rose and Lily pass his cock back and forth between them. Lily gives him ten or twenty seconds of sucking. Then Rose takes her ten or twenty seconds. Rose and Lily pause a few times to kiss.

"Omigod," Patrick moans.

"I think he likes this," Lily says, licking the tip of his cock.

Rose runs her tongue up the side of Patrick's dick. "Seems so."

Rose glances at Patrick. His eyes are hazy with pleasure. He'll never cum this way, though, no matter how turned on he is. There are too many pauses during the passing of his cock between them. Rose doubts he minds.

Long minutes pass in such a manner. Within is a stretch where Rose is sucking Patrick's cock and Lily licking his balls. They resume sucking his dick in shifts with pauses to kiss each other. Every variation of two women sucking one hard cock occurs.

"Omigod," Patrick moans. "This is like a dream come true."

Rose gives him a pleased-with-herself glance. Damn straight.

Rose crawls next to Patrick. She runs her hands over his chest and kisses his mouth hard as Lily sucks his dick. Rose rubs her clit and moans, Lily's head moving up and down on Patrick's cock. Rose stares, transfixed.

A shiver of pleasure runs down her spine. "That's so hot. I can fucking watch this all day. All day."

"I wouldn't mind," Patrick says.

"I'm sure you wouldn't." Rose kisses him, tongues twirling. She keeps one eye on Lily, her head bobbing on Patrick's erect cock. Their eyes meet, a warm sensation rising in Rose's pussy. Suck that cock, Lil.

Rose turns her attention back to Patrick. Wild kissing follows, one of his arms around Rose's shoulders and the other rubbing Lily's back as she sucks his dick,

Rose rubs her clit, her thumb going back and forth over it. She's so turned on she could scream.

"Holy shit," Patrick groans. "Holy fucking shit."

Rose kisses his neck and whispers in his ear. "You like her mouth on your cock, don't you?"

"So fucking much."

"I thought so," Rose kisses his neck again. "You like the two of us together, all this womanhood overwhelming you? A pair of BBWs for you."

"I do. So fucking much."

"That's right." Rose kisses him. "Two bountiful, curvy beauties in bed with you. Between Lily and me, you're in bed with close to five hundred pounds of women."

"Holy shit," Patrick sighs.

"Never thought of it that way, did you?" Rose says.

Lily lifts her head off Patrick's cock, jerking it slow. Keeping him from getting too close to cumming, Rose notes. Well-played.

Lily gives Rose a mischievous look. "Lay on your back. Keep kissing him."

Rose does as Lily wishes, Patrick and her turning their heads to one another. She spreads her legs and Lily shifts position, crawling over. She buries her face in Rose's soaking wet pussy, giving her several long slow licks while jerking Patrick's off.

Patrick kisses Rose, squeezing her big tits. Their tongues dance.

Rose's mind races. So much is going on. Making-out with Patrick. Lily licking her pussy. Three naked bodies in one bed, all of them turned on as fuck. Holy shit.

Lily returns to sucking Patrick's dick, fingering Rose throughout. She's having the time of her life, isn't she? Going back and forth between Rose's pussy and Patrick's cock. Go Lily.

Rose feels her own pleasure rising. How can she not? The combination of Lily's fingers inside her and Patrick's efforts drive her wild. Rose rubs her clit, growing more excited.

A threesome at last. Decades of dreams and fantasies finally coming true. It sends her soaring, filled to bursting with elation.

Even by Rose's standards, her orgasm announces itself quickly. It bubbles up, ecstatic release looming. Rising with every second. A warm feeling growing stronger. It will be soon, won't it?

Rose lets out a loud moan, inhaling deep. Huge tits rising.

"Oh, fuck," she gasps. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

Lily lifts her head off Patrick's cock, jerking him hard and plunging her face back onto Rose's pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Rose moans.

Patrick kisses Rose's neck as she feels the onrush of orgasm. Too much is happening at once to resist. Patrick's mouth on her neck, Lily's tongue on her pussy. Her own thumb on her clit.

Rose cums hard, waves of elation wracking her body. One after another. Squirting all over Lily's face. Pure bliss.

"Holy fucking shit!" Rose moans. "That was fucking amazing."

Lily laughs. She lifts her face, one hand jerking Patrick's stiff cock and the other gently fingering Rose's pussy. "Glad to be of service."

"You're cute when you're jerking a cock," Rose says.

"Am I now?" Lily says.

"You've no idea how much," Rose says. "God, I could gobble you up. You are so fucking adorable."

Lily gives her an innocent look, smiling and rolling her eyes. "Then why don't you gobble me up?"

Rose doesn't have to be asked twice. "You got it, babe. Get ready for your pussy to be eaten."

Rose turns to Patrick. "How'd you like to fuck me from behind while I go down on Lily?"

"I'd love it," he says.

"Yeah, I bet." Rose gives him a devious grin. "Make sure you fuck me hard."

"Don't worry," he says. "I'll fuck the living shit out of you."

"Then Lily," Rose says.

"Yes, ma'am."

The three of them shift positions. Lily lays down and spreads her plump thighs. Rose settles between them. She thrusts her fat ass upwards and lowers her face onto Lily's pussy. Patrick moves into place behind her.

Rose starts slowly, giving Lily's pussy several long, unhurried licks. Taking her time and enjoying the taste of Lily's wet pussy. Lily moans in response.

Patrick pushes his cock into Rose's pussy. She's soaked and he slides in easily. He buries it all the way inside her.

"Oh, fuck," Rose gasps.

She resumes licking sweet, tasty pussy. Licking it faster as Patrick fucks her. Slow at first but accelerating until Patrick's hammering away at her.

He smacks her huge butt cheeks. "I love your ass so much."

Rose focuses on Lily's pussy. She inserts her index finger, fucking Lily with it and licking her clit. All as Patrick fucks Rose with unceasing vigor. Hitting her deep. Over and over, drilling her with steady determination.

Lily moans, big breasts rising as she inhales. Rose works Lily's pussy harder, adding a second finger and licking her clit at a furious pace.

"Holy shit," Lily squeals. "Holy shit, holy shit. I'm gonna cum."

Rose licks Lily's clit and fingerfucks her, desperate to give her the relief and joy which are close. Cum for me, Lil. Cum for me.

All as Patrick fucks her hard. Rose notices the familiar, gentle stirring emanating from deep within. Sooner than expected. On the same pace as Lily. They're both moaning in the manner which usually precedes orgasm.

Lily gets there first. She lets out a series of squeals as her pussy clamps down on Rose's fingers. Rose watches her with wide-eyed delight, fingering and licking her. Way to go, Lil.

Patrick pounds Rose with manic intensity. He has to love the view from where he is. The view of Rose's big ass and her head buried in Lily's crotch. Lily's fat thighs in the air and her beautiful tits and round belly all on display. Two naked, moaning BBWs in bed with him.

Rose can't hold back. She cums shortly after Lily. Joy pulses through her. Bringing relief, however temporary, also fueling further desire. Making her want more. Orgasm after orgasm in endless procession.

"Oh, fuck!" Rose cries, lifting her head from Lily's pussy. "That was incredible."

Patrick is still fucking her hard. He'll cum soon. No doubt. But that won't do. Not with Lily's pussy still unfucked.

"You mustn't neglect our host's pussy, boy," Rose says, fingering Lily slowly. "That would be rude."

Patrick slows down. "Well, I wouldn't want to be rude."

"You're the epitome of chivalry." Rose looks up at Lily. "Well, Lil, are you ready for his cock?"

"More than ready," Lily says.

Patrick pulls out of Rose and steps back. Rose crawls besides Lily. They share a wet, unrestrained kiss. Rose grabs Lily's tits and pinches her nipples.

"How do you want it?" Rose whispers, kissing Lily's neck.

"Like this," Lily says. "Laying on my back and Patrick standing at the edge of the bed."

Been there. Good choice. "You got it, Lil." She turns to Patrick. "You heard the lady."

"Yes, ma'am."

Damn straight. "Get to it, boy."

Patrick wastes no time getting into position. Rose leans over, taking hold of Patrick's cock. Guiding the tip towards Lily's pussy. Rose gives him a knowing grin.

"I bet you love this so fucking much," Rose says. "Fucking one BBW pussy, then another."

Patrick's cock slides into Lily's pussy. Rose's eyes grow wide.

"Oh, fuck," Lily moans.

Rose stares at Patrick's cock fucking Lily inches from her face. It's wet from Rose's pussy and moves in and out of Lily smoothly. What a sight.

Rose crawls up beside Lily and kisses her hard as Patrick drives his cock into her. Rose squeezes Lily's tits, pinching her nipples.

"Oh, god," Lily sighs.

Rose glances at Patrick. He's in the zone, fucking Lily hard. Slamming her pussy without restraint. Hammering her with the hardness she deserves. Good boy.

Rose rubs Lily's clit, mesmerized by Patrick fucking her.

"Oh fuck," Lily moans. "Oh fuck, Rose. Don't stop. Rub my clit. I love it."

Rose catches Patrick's eyes. "You fuck her good, boy, you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Lily groans loudly. Rose leans over and takes one of Lily's nipples into her mouth. Rose sucks it, Lily turning her head from side to side, moaning. All while Patrick pounds her.

"Oh fuck," Lily moans. "Omigod. Bite my nipple, Rose. Bite it."

Rose obliges, giving her nipple a soft nibble.

"Harder!" Lily moans.

Rose bites her nipple harder.

"Harder!" Lily shrieks. "Harder! Both of you go at me as hard as you can."

Rose smiles, biting down with greater intensity. Lily's reaction is instant. She inhales sharply, the pitch of her voice rising. "Fuck, yes! That's it!"

Rose gives her nipple another bit, Lily crying out again. Lily wraps one arm over Rose's shoulder, her other hand moving down to her clit. Rose pulls her own finger back and Lily takes over rubbing her clit.

"I can't take it anymore," Lily moans. "Kiss me, Rose."

Rose and Lily kiss, wet tongues slobbering over each other. Lily breathes heavily, almost shaking. Riding a surge of pleasure. Rose rubs her own clit and fingers herself, watching them. She lays back on Lily's shoulder, facing Patrick.

What an image the three of them make. Patrick hammering Lily like a man possessed. Lily's fat belly and big tits bouncing as she screams and rubs her clit. Rose laying next to Lily masturbating.

Rose's big, beautiful body is covered in sweat. One of her hands rubbing her clit, the other fingering herself. First one finger, then two.

Staring at Patrick slamming Lily's pussy. His dick moving in and out. Over and over, a steady pace but strong and fast.

Rose catches Patrick's eyes. They share a knowing glance. She turns her head, tongue kissing Lily as both women moan in unison.

Patrick fucks Lily harder, pummelling her pussy with frenzied determination. Rose can't look away, the first signs of her impending orgasm swelling up deep within her. It won't be long.

"Holy fuck," Lily moans. "Oh, fuck."

Lily squeals with delight. Rose thinks she's as close to cumming as herself.

Rose's excitement rises, picking up speed as she feels its onrush. She fingers herself, staring at Patrick fucking her oldest friend whole rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. Awaiting the inevitable relief. It is close. So close.

"Oh, god," Lily moans. "Keep fucking me."

Rose cums, a shockwave of pleasure convulsing her body and bringing pleasure and satisfaction. Rose becomes adrift in joy, a creature of pure sensation for long moments of euphoria.

"I'm gonna cum," Lily screams. "I'm gonna fucking cum.'

Rose is shocked back to her senses. Lily lets out a sustained squeal, her eyes clamped shut. Rose knows the expression on Lily's face. A strong one. Good job, Patrick.

Rose turns towards him. "Fuck her. Fuck her with everything you've got. Fuck her hard! Fuck her hard!"

Patrick does as he's told. Rose doesn't know how he keeps up his pace and intensity. He's an endurance machine. How he's held back this long is another mystery.

But it won't be much longer, though. She sees it in his face and in the way he grunts. It will be soon. Any moment now he'll be pumping his cum deep into Lily's glorious pussy.

Patrick freezes mid-thrust, driving his cock deep into Lily and gasping. And there it is.

"That's it, babe," Rose says. "Pump your sweet cum inside her. Fill her pussy up."

Patrick gives her a grateful glance, relief and satisfaction on his face. They share a long, understanding gaze.

Patrick pulls out of Lily. They rearrange themselves. As Patrick lays on his back, Rose and Lily rest under each arm with their heads upon his chest. The ladies lift their heads to share a long, gentle kiss before putting them down again.

Rose closes her eyes, content. They'll recover and catch their breath. Most likely all fuck again.

For now, though, she's wrapped in a warm feeling of total contentment.