Hummingbird Rose Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure. What else do you remember?"

"Plenty," Rose says.

"Then get on your back," Lily says.

They get into position, Rose on her back. Lily starts with Rose's tits, sucking her pierced nipples, rubbing Rose's clit as she does so. Lily sticks a finger inside her as she gives Rose's nipple a gentle bite.

"Oh, fuck," Rose moans. She hasn't forgotten a goddamned thing, has she?

Lily sucks on each of Rose's nipples for a long time. Hard sucking. Deep suction. Sending happy tingles across Rose's huge breasts.

"Goddamn, these tits." Lily goes back and forth between Rose's tits, sucking and nibbling each nipple in turn. Rose's pussy is wet from it all, ready for Lily's tongue.

"Lick my pussy, Lil," she moans. "Please."

"I thought you'd never ask, love." Lily slides down, her hands running over the curve of Rose's belly. She lowers her face onto Rose's pussy, spreading her lips apart. Inhaling deep, just as Rose had. We do love each other's scent, don't we?

Lily licks Rose several times, long and slow.

"Fuck yeah," Rose moans.

Lily takes her time, licking Rose in an unhurried manner. Moving up and down Rose's pussy with her tongue. Fast enough to keep Rose turned on. Slow enough for Rose to want more.

"Omigod," Rose moans. "That feels so fucking good."

Lily inserts a finger inside Rose, fucking her with earnest determination and speed.

"Holy shit," Rose moans.

Lily adds a second finger. She fucks Rose with both, licking Rose's clit. Driving Rose out of her mind.

Rose gasps, taken by surprise by how quick Lily stirs an impending orgasm. Damn, she's good. So fucking good.

Lily keeps at it, licking and fingering. Devouring her pussy. Bringing Rose closer. Ever closer.

"Holy fuck," Rose moans. "I'm gonna fucking cum already. I can't believe it. I'm gonna fucking cum already."

Lily lifts her head, fingering her furiously. "Then cum! Squirt for me, babe. Squirt for me!"

Lily plunges back into it, licking Rose's clit and fingerfucking. Cunnilingus performed with hungry enthusiasm. Manic intensity.

Rose cums, gasping loudly as her pussy contracts on Lily's fingers. She squirts warm ejaculate all over her waiting face. Lily's eyes are closed but she's smiling, her face lifted up to receive the fountain of fluid.

"I've missed this," Lily says. "So fucking much."

Lily gives Rose a few more long, lazy licks and crawls on top of Rose.

"How're you doing?" Lily says.

"Amazing," Rose says. "Kiss me."

They share a long, wet kiss heavy on the tongue play.

"God, I needed that," Lily says.

"Me too," Rose says. "You have no idea how much."

They sit up, kissing and squeezing each other's tits.

"I can go right down on you again," Lily says. "You know, I've had plenty of girls since we were together. I hope you don't mind."

"Why would I?"

"The thing is," she says. "None of them were squirters. None of them anointed my face like you. Goddamn, let me eat you out another two dozen times, as long as you squirt all over me like that every time."

"Who's stopping you?"

"What about Patrick?" Lily glances towards the window.

"What about him?" Rose says. "He wouldn't object. He'd jerk off or be happy to stick his dick in my mouth while you go down on me."

"Fuck," Lily says. "That's so fucking hot. You sucking a dick while I'm licking your pussy."

"Well," Rose says. "The day's still young."

***

If Patrick knows what the women were up to, he gives no indication. They've dressed and fixed their hair and makeup and are in the Adirondack chairs when he comes paddling into sight again.

Rose and Lily leave him alone and head into the nearest town. He doesn't object.

"I've got a book to read," he says. "And that hammock at the end of the dock looks like the perfect place to read it."

They shop and drop into a coffeehouse for an afternoon refreshment. By the time they get home, it's nearing dinner time. Patrick has fallen asleep in the hammock, his book splayed atop his chest.

Rose nods. Rest up now, boy. You won't be getting much sleep tonight.

Rose takes a shower, shaving her legs and pussy first. Never hurts to be extra smooth.

She dresses, putting on a blue dress with white polka dots which show off her tits and flatters her wide ass. Patrick loves Rose in a dress. So does Lily. They borrowed each other's dresses in the old days.

The old days. Those were times. Lily and Rose talked about everything, all their dirty fantasies. Sharing a cock was one of them, sucking it together. Taking turns bouncing on it.

Rose's ex might've been the one to enjoy the experience had he chosen. Nothing but strict monogamy, he insisted. The offer of a threeway with Lily rebuffed out of hand.

But that's all in the past now. The future is limitless, she reminds herself. And it starts tonight.

Rose steps into the common area. Lily is there already. She's wearing a bright blue blouse and long black skirt. Fancy for dinner at home, but no more than Rose's own outfit.

Rose's eyes sweep over Lily. Rose will have a hard time not staring at her all night. Patrick, too.

Lily has an excellent grasp of which clothes compliment a BBW figure, and which don't. Rose has learned a lot from her on that score.

"You look amazing," Rose says.

"So do you, love," Lily says.

Rose glances back towards the guest room. She hears the shower going and turns back to Lily. They share a gentle kiss on the lips.

"You ready?" Rose asks.

"So fucking ready? You?"

"I can't wait," Rose says.

"Dinner first," Lily says. "Let him be driven crazy a while further."

"Yeah," Rose says. "Let him."

Patrick walks in. He's in jeans and a blue buttoned down shirt.

"I'm starving," he says. "What's for dinner?"

"Large mouthed bass," Lily says. "My neighbor down the street caught it this morning. Rose, would you like to grill the filets?"

Rose shakes her head. "I'll pass."

Lily turns toward Patrick. "You're aware of her lack of cooking skills, I'm sure."

Patrick grins. "I am. Everything is takeout at Rose's."

"Okay," Rose interjects. "Now you're ganging up on me. Did you two forget I'm the one who does the teasing?"

"Fine," Lily says. "I'll make the corn salad. Patrick, can you handle grilling the fish?"

"I can," he says.

"Rose?" Lily glances back at Rose.

Rose shrugs. "I can open the wine."

Lily rolls her eyes. "Don't strain yourself, love."

"Don't worry," Rose says. "I won't."

Rose opens white wine--best to go with the 1.5 liter bottle--and pours while Lily and Patrick prepare dinner. Lily shucks corn and slices off the kernels from the cob into a bowl. Patrick starts the grill and rubs olive oil on the fish.

Rose puts wine glasses in front of each of them and gives herself a generous pour. "There you go. Now I'm part of making dinner."

"Sure you are, love," Lily says.

Patrick sprinkles salt and pepper on the fish along with oregano and garlic powder. Lily dices red onions, scraping them into a bowl with the corn. Adding oil, salt, pepper, vinegar, and basil. Mixing it all up.

Patrick puts the fish on the grill. Rose pulls her weight, refreshing their glasses.

"We make such a good team," Rose says.

Lily casts her a knowing glance. "The best."

"The three of us are in perfect harmony," Rose says.

Did Patrick pick up on that? If so, he gives no sign.

They ready the table outside, Lily lighting a vanilla candle and placing it in the center. The sun dips below the ridge on the far side of the lake as they eat.

Everything's delicious. The meal is light, nothing rich or heavy. Rose gives Lily a look. Good thinking, Lil. We don't want to feel overstuffed.

Patrick eats a piece of fish. "So how did you two meet? Rose told me you worked at a pizza place together."

"We were waitresses," Lily says. "Sophomore year of college. Hit it off right away."

"Instant pals," Rose chimes in.

"Right from the get-go," Lily says. "We became the best of buddies. Did everything together."

Rose gives Lily a sideways glance. Everything together, indeed. Had Patrick picked up on that?

"That was some place to work," Rose says.

Rose and Lily recount assorted anecdotes from their pizza days. They speculate about the different people they worked with and what became of them.

"Remember Debra?" Lily says.

"How can I forget? She was banging the manager." Rose turns to Patrick. "He was the son of the owners. He and Debra fell in love, but they hated her."

"Sounds dramatic," Patrick says.

"It was," Lily says. "Remember Bobby and Christine?"

"Again, how can I forget?" Rose says. "The on-again, off-again drama."

"It sounds like quite the place," Patrick says.

"You've no idea," Lily says. "Everyone was fucking someone else who was working."

Rose smiles. Including Lily and me.

They head inside as it grows darker. Rose and Lily glance at each other. If Patrick has any expectations for the evening, he still isn't showing it.

Rose did notice him glancing at Lily during dinner with a certain gleam in his eye. The look a man gives a woman he hopes to fuck.

Rose sips her wine. He has to know what's coming. They've talked about it. He knows she's planning it. Plus, Lily's a BBW and an old college friend who happens to be single. They're staying overnight, too.

No one can be dense enough to miss all that. Can they?

Rose eyes him warily. Is he overflowing with anticipation? Awaiting the moment of final confirmation before things get interesting. He doesn't show it, though. Not the slightest sign.

They go into the living room and sit. Patrick besides Rose, Lily on the smaller sofa facing them. They start on another glass, the ladies reminiscing about their days working together.

"Remember Brett?" Lily says.

"Brett?" Rose pretends to search her memory.

"You know," Lily says. "He was the econ major who did deliveries for a few months. He was adorable."

Rose sees her chance to get the evening started and takes it. "Brett. Yeah, I remember him. We were planning on inviting him to your place after work one Saturday."

Lily laughs. "That's the one."

Time to dive in. "As I recall," Rose says. "We were gonna offer him a threeway but he quit the day before we were able to."

"The poor fuck never knew what he'd missed out on if he'd only stayed till the end of the week," Lily says.

Rose notices the hint of a smile on Patrick's face. That last little bit of information hadn't passed unnoticed, had it? Nor the implications. A crack in the poker face.

"Such a shame, we never got to do the threesome," Rose says. "When would we ever have an opportunity to do something like it again?"

"I don't know," Lily says. "We'd need an evening free."

"True," Rose says.

"And a stud to fuck the shit out of both of us," Lily says.

"Someone we knew was up to the challenge."

"A man into larger ladies," Lily says. "Who appreciates our charms."

"A man with a profound passion for women like us," Rose says.

Lily nods. "Yes, absolutely."

"Someone hot, too," Rose says. "And experienced."

"A man of the world," Lily adds.

"A skilled lover," Rose says. "Someone at least one of us has fucked a few times to make sure."

"A prudent precaution," Lily says.

Patrick puts down his glass. "Ladies, it's been a long day. If it's alright with you, I'm going to hit the sack early."

They stare at him. Lily looks shocked. Rose knows better.

He thinks he's hilarious, doesn't he? Rose meets his gaze and casts daggers at him. "Consider your next words. Carefully."

Patrick smiles. "On the other hand, I may have the solution to your dilemma."

Correct answer. Rose looks at Lily. They both turn to Patrick.

"All kidding aside," Rose says. "Do you think you're up to taking care of both of us?"

"I do," he says.

Rose moves onto the couch with Lily and faces Patrick. "What do you think, Lil? Are you ready to do a threesome after all these years?"

"I am," she says.

"Do you think he's a suitable candidate?"

Lily gives Patrick the once-over. "And then some."

Rose drapes an arm around Lily's shoulders. They turn towards each other. "I'm glad that's settled."

"So am I," Lily says. "Now we can get down to it."

Rose places a hand on Lily's thigh. They peer deep into each other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful," Rose says.

"So are you."

They kiss. Rose makes sure it's slow and sensuous. Taking her time, enjoying the taste and feel of Lily's lips.

It's an effort to glance at Patrick, but Rose manages. She moves her hand to Lily's breast, kneading it as they kiss. Lily's hand cradles Rose's face.

Their kissing grows more eager. Tongues are included, both women moaning.

Too theatrical? Maybe, but Rose knows Patrick loves the show, his dick growing harder watching them kiss and fondle each other's big girl tits. Knowing he'll get to be part of it in due time.

Time to acknowledge him. They pause in their kissing, turning to Patrick. He stares at them with intent concentration.

"Shall we invite him to join?" Rose says.

Lily kisses Rose's neck. "Do we need to? We enjoy each other so much already"

"Still. He adds a certain element."

Lily surveys Patrick. "He is an attractive man. He could be useful. Are you sure you don't mind sharing him?"

"I don't mind at all."

"Maybe I'll test him out," Lily says.

Rose grins. "Go for it, Lil."

Lily stands and turns to face Patrick. He gazes up at her in wonder mingled with disbelief. As if he can't quite believe this is happening.

Lily climbs atop him. She takes his face in both hands and kisses him deep and long.

Their mouths are a riot of activity, lips mashing against each other. Tongues also. Patrick's hands on Lily's plump ass cheeks. Not wasting any time is he?

They stop kissing and look at Rose.

"This one can kiss," Lily says.

"Don't I know it," Rose says. "Kiss him as much as you like. I'm not in any rush. And you, boy, make sure to please my friend properly. Hold nothing back. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Patrick says.

"Pleasing her is the same as pleasing me," Rose says. "Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now kiss her again," Rose says. "Don't stop until one of us tells you to."

Patrick and Lily resume kissing.

Rose picks up her glass and takes a sip. She watches them making out, processing her feelings. Here are two of her lovers enjoying each other. It has an unreal quality to it, like a dream.

Rose's pulse races. She can't look away, drawn to the scene. Fascinated by what she's wrought.

Their mouths and tongues all over each other. Patrick's strong, skilled hands on Lily's big ass.

Rose's face feels flush. This is so fucking hot.

How can it not be? Her lovers becoming lovers. Enjoying each other's bodies. They'll enjoy Rose's body together, soon enough.

"Come on," Lily says. "Let's take this into the bedroom."

Rose smiles at her. "Let's."

Lily stands. She takes Patrick and Rose each by the hand and leads them into her bedroom. It's a cozy space, a single lamp on the dresser providing all the light they'll need. The bed is queen-sized. Plenty of room for all.

They stand by the foot of Lily's bed. Looking at one another. Rose is so excited she can't contain herself.

"This is happening," she says. "It's really fucking happening."

"It is, love," Lily says. "Come here."

Lily pulls Rose close, kissing her. It is warm and passionate. Now it's Patrick's turn to watch. Good.

Rose never tires of it. Lily's soft, full lips against her own or how Lily uses her tongue with such skill. Throw in Patrick watching and an excited shiver runs down her back.

Lily grabs Rose's tits. Rose returns the favor, squeezing Lily's bountiful ass. Her hands make their way up to Lily's breasts. Rose savors the smooth silk of her blouse and the way Lily's massive tits stretch the fabric. She unbuttons the top of Lily's blouse.

"I can't wait to get you naked," Rose says.

Lily's eyes glow with excitement. "Then keep going."

They kiss again, Rose unbuttoning her way down Lily's blouse. She slides it off Lily's shoulders and lets it fall. Lily moves in close again. She kisses Rose's neck and unzips the back of her dress.

Rose glances Patrick's way, meeting his gaze. He steps closer.

Rose holds Patrick's eyes as Lily kisses her neck and nibbles on her earlobe. He takes another step, now no more than a foot from them. Rose moans as Lilly nibbles her earlobe. She reaches out towards Patrick, beckoning him forward.

He responds, leaning forward and kissing Rose. It is a passionate, deep kiss. There's no hesitation, no tentative exploration of lips. Desperate and lustful from the start.

Rose is overjoyed. Lily kisses her neck, Patrick her mouth. Bodies pushing against her, hands feeling her ample curves. So much at once it makes her weak in the knees even as it makes her pussy wet.

Rose backs off, staring deep into Patrick's eyes. Lily lifts her mouth from Rose's neck. Rose touches the side of Patrick's face, guiding him towards Lily. Rose stares from inches away as Patrick and Lily share a long, wet kiss. So fucking hot.

Rose leans in, kissing Lily's neck. Lily inhales, a tiny moan escaping her lips. That's right, Lil. Enjoy yourself.

Three sets of hands explore three bodies. Three mouths interact. Rose kisses Lily's mouth while Patrick kisses either Rose or Lily's neck. Then Lily kisses Patrick as Rose kisses his neck.

Rose's favorite is when Patrick and Lily both kiss her. Lily on her neck, Patrick kissing her mouth. Then switching, but Rose remaining the focal point.

Rose and Patrick take turns kissing Lily. Lily turns her face back and forth, tongue kissing them as they help her out of her skirt.

"There are still way too many clothes on in this room," Rose says. "Let's start with Patrick."

"Who am I to argue?" he says.

The girls get to work. Rose peels off his shirt. Lily undoes the front of his jeans and pushes them down. They strip off the rest of his jeans and get rid of his socks.

"Getting closer," Lily says.

Underwear is all which remains. They make quick work of it. Two sets of bras are unclasped and cast aside followed by sliding down and wiggling out of panties. Patrick runs his eyes over Rose and Lily's BBW bodies, boobs and curves in abundance.

Rose and Lily kiss, holding each other close. Relishing the skin on skin contact. Appreciating each other's soft figures and bountiful proportions. Rubbing against one another as mouths and tongues rage. Knowing Patrick is entranced observing it.

They turn towards him. Rose kisses him as Lily pushes his boxers down to his knees. His cock springs forward as he wiggles the rest of the way out of them.

He's already swollen with arousal. Lily takes his dick in her hand, stroking it. She looks down, studying it. "What do we have here? Not bad at all."

"What'd I tell you?" Rose says.

"We're going to have so much fun with this," Lily says. "Aren't we, love?"

"Oh, we are," Rose says.

Patrick puts an arm around each of them and kisses Lily. She jerks his cock in long, slow strokes.

Rose is transfixed, staring at Lily's hand going up and down Patrick's cock. This is happening. This is real.

Rose gets behind Patrick, kissing the back of his neck while he and Lily make out. Rose grabs his cock. Sharing it with Lily. Pumping his dick.

Patrick sighs. He's never had two women touch his cock at the same time, has he? Then again, how many men have? Good for him.

"Lay back in bed," Rose whispers in his ear. "Go on."

The three of them climb into Lily's bed. Patrick lays on his back, Rose and Lily on either side of him. He wraps his arms around their shoulders, holding them tight. Rose kisses him, tongues twirling. Lily jerks his cock, Rose massaging his balls.