Humping My Step Uncle's Leg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated how he had assumed I would do what he wanted without question but I loved the idea of doing it. I have a bit (a big bit) of an exhibitionist streak, I love humping and I was nearly salivating about the prospect of watching Di humping Dave's legs. I didn't dare allow myself to think how his muscular legs would feel between mine. It was Dave's turn to show his dominance.

"Di my love why don't you show Jan your beautiful body. Jed has seen it before but I am sure that she will be happy to show you what to do once she has seen what she is working with."

If there had ever been any doubts in my mind that this situation was a complete set up these were now dispelled. I had two options, firstly walk out of the house and probably Jed's life or secondly accept that there was some seriously exciting sex on offer. I may be submissive around Jed but I wanted to show that I was not a doormat to be trampled on. I was quickly across the room and took hold of Di's tight gym top by the waist just long enough to give her time to protest before I pulled it up over her chest and on over her head. She laughed and copied removing my top. She also removed my bra before standing back as if to offer me the chance to remove her sports bra. It was an offer I was delighted to accept. Her bra had done an excellent job of hiding her large erect nipples that were perfectly positioned on her wide firm surprisingly large boobs. She looked with a slightly questioning expression as if not sure what to do next.

"I do sometimes dry hump through layers of clothes but right now I suggest we skip that as I am in need of some real serious humping. Are you up for it Di or do you need warming up first?"

It was Dave, who said,

"I would love to see you warming Di up Jan."

I was caught up in the excitement of things and without thought plunged my hand, fingers down and palm away from me, down into Di's skintight leggings. Even applying lots of pressure I only just managed to reach as far as her pussy. It was clear Di needed no warming up. She even started to hump my wrist that was forced hard against her clit before I was able to remove it. We managed to remove all of each other's clothing below the waist at the same time and in one go. It wasn't elegant but we were both keen to move things on.

I knelt in front of Jed to remove his trousers and briefly took the head of his erection in my mouth. He was already fully erect as I stood back up. Di spent a little longer with Dave's erection in her mouth and his balls in her hands. He was not looking at her but seemed more interested in my naked body. I couldn't wait to straddle Jed's leg and it was blindingly obvious that Di needed no tutoring as to how to enjoy humping Dave's leg. Watching Di hump Dave's leg was incredibly arousing to me. I imagined it was me rubbing myself on his wonderful muscles. The large rounded muscles of her ass tightened and loosened giving the occasional glimpse of the jet black crinkled skin of her anus. It was the movement of her ass that really excited me. I could sense her building towards her climax before I was half way up that wonderful slope. When she started to verbalize her excitement I talked to her and encouraged her to greater heights.

I had never seen a female orgasm and it was beautiful. The tension in her body grew and grew until spasms controlled her body finally resulting in her collapsing into Dave. I commented that the pupil clearly needed no help from the tutor. Di lay on the floor but Dave came up behind me and using one finger lubricated it with the juices running down my leg. Once lubricated the finger was inserted into my very willing bottom. My world changed as my humping took up the rhythm set by the finger fucking my ass. My unstoppable orgasm hit me far too quickly as I would have preferred to hump and be finger fucked for hours. It was a lovely climax.

Di was lying on the floor watching the three of us. Her hand between her legs was busy masturbating her. Dave told Di to lie on her front saying she was free to masturbate as much as she wished. He then led me away from Jed and draped me across Di's body. My pussy was in direct contact with Di's large hard ass cheeks. I managed to settle into a position where my clit was free to rub itself against the curve of Di's beautiful round ass. The fact that I had just experienced a stunning orgasm seemed forgotten as I started to hump away to my heart's content. I had just found the perfect rhythm when my cheeks were pulled wide apart and Jed's hard lubricated cock was pushed through my sphincter. I experienced two of the most wonderful experiences at the same time. I was fucked in the ass while humping a beautiful gyrating ass at the same time. This time the perfect stimulation was not ruined by me cumming immediately. We fucked on and on watched by Dave who seemed delighted by his role. I think Jed came first but I have no idea whether it was Di or I next. Exhausted it was lovely to sit back and watch Dave and Di fuck each other to a standstill. It was not quite the end for me for the night but what followed was tame compared.

Afterthought, for any would be humpers.

I would give "would be humpers" one small bit of advice: if you cannot find the right leg to hump buy a leather sofa with wide arms that are at the perfect height to allow you to stand and hump yourself until you can hump no more. Warning for some reason I always use the same arm and one of my friends asked why that arm was worn shiny and smooth. She knew bloody well but took delight in my extreme embarrassment. That is another story completely.

If you enjoyed reading this story you might also like:

"Foot fetish - simply my story"

12