Hung for the Holidays Ch. 01

Story Info
A man in need gets great service on the train home.
2k words
4.2
21.3k
17
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GroCoRep
GroCoRep
23 Followers

Part One

Miles upon miles of snow blanketed fields pass by my window as the train I boarded hours ago chugs along. It has been a slow day, a welcome change from the prior week I spent scrambling to prepare for this trip. I don't know why I can't believe my mom waited until the week before Christmas to decide to host it at her house. That's how it's always been with her. Every birthday or holiday, or any celebration really, was planned right at the last possible moment. Somehow her impulsiveness always paid off though. She made each event special. That's why, even with such a short warning, I know I can't let her or the rest of the family down. Despite all of the troubles and the changes I have recently gone through.

With that thought, I glance downward and in the dim light of the setting sun I see the effects of one of those changes outlined through my jeans. I sigh and look at my watch. It's already passed 6. Time for my pill.

Getting up slowly, I peek my head out of the roomette and down the lamp-lit hall of the sleeper car. It looks empty. I'm hardly surprised. Even if it is right before Christmas, the place I'm heading isn't exactly bustling. I had only seen a few other passengers milling about through the whole train. I move back inside the room and slide the door shut before digging through my luggage and pulling out a large bottle of pills and my water bottle. I stare at the bright orange pill bottle, thinking of how I will manage to take these over the next two weeks. I can't help it, though; the instructions clearly state that if I stop taking my pills prematurely, they could have some pretty severe side effects. I undo the button and fly on my jeans and gently slide my dick up and out of them. It hangs limp about a quarter of the way down my thigh. The caps of my bottles screw off with ease. I brace myself for what I know will happen next and take my medicine.

Only a moment passes before my heart begins to race. Blood pulses into my groin and my cock shoots up to full attention, veins pulsing along its length. Just around 8 inches, or at least it was when I measured yesterday. It has been about a month since I began to try these sex enhancement pills. They're supposed to give minor improvements, a bit of extra length and girth, increased libido, but over the last month the size of my dick has almost doubled. It stands firm in the slightly chilly air of the train car, a thick string of precum already leaking towards the floor. Dirty thoughts push and shove their way to the forefront of my mind. A hundred visions of women I'd seen before, of ones I only met today. The one I get stuck on is of the lady working the refreshment cart. I would guess she's in her lower twenties, like me. She had long brown hair put up in a messy bun, slightly tanned skin, a quick smile, and a pair of tits larger than her head. The buttons on her too-small white blouse had looked like they were putting up a fight to contain them. The image of her breasts bursting out and wrapping themselves around my cock are all I can picture. My hand moves towards my shaft.

No, not here. I need to get this under control in case someone comes by. My body trembles as I close my eyes and attempt to clear my mind. I think of Christmas with my mom and sisters and try to picture that instead. It takes some work, but finally the thoughts begin to fade. With my mind clear, I open my eyes. The first thing I see is my reflection in the now darkened window.

And the door behind me slides open.

Part Two

As I push my service cart down the length of the train, the squeaking of its wheels is just barely audible over all the ambient noise. I pick up my faded yellow legal pad and check off two passengers and one car with a dull stub of a pencil. A familiar voice calls to me from the other end of the hall as I look over the list.

"Hey Valerie, almost done?" It's Melissa, the other attendant working this line.

"Just about! Only one person left. Though I'm not looking forward to it."

"Why's that? Is it that guy from earlier? The one with his eyes glued to your chest?"

I let out an exasperated sigh and nod.

"Yeah, his name's," I run through the chart again, "Calvin Little."

"Fucking perverts. 'Little' is probably right. You want me to come back there with you?"

I tell Mel it's okay with a chuckle at her joke and that I'll let her know about the guy later. We're about to say goodbye when I remember something I meant to tell her.

"Hey, thanks again for the shirt! I owe you one."

Melissa smiles and waves it off. It's not the first time I had to borrow her clothes. It probably wouldn't be the last either. I've always been a bit of a klutz, or maybe I'm just unlucky. I'm constantly tripping myself up, spilling drinks, or getting bits of my uniform caught on things. The number of shirts I've ruined would be pretty impressive if it weren't so embarrassing.

I straighten out my uniform as I push my cart into the sleeper car. A quick scan down the tight hallway shows all the doors are open but one. Slowly I move the cart, trying to prolong another meeting with Mr. Little. I'm used to getting stares from men, but this guy was ridiculous. Melissa is probably right about Little being more than just his name. He wasn't bad-looking, just kind of plain. He looked to have an average physique, short brown hair, and pale skin. Guy's like him are always disappointing. They beg and plead to touch me, then leave me unsatisfied with a tiny wet spot on my chest.

Through the window in the door, I see Calvin standing towards the back of the tiny roomette facing the window. I almost decided not to go in. He might want some privacy, or at least that's the best excuse I can conjure up. But I notice he's shaking pretty hard like he's struggling with something. Even if he's gross, I can't stand by if he needs help. The last thing I need today is some passenger getting hurt. I scramble for the door handle and quickly slide it open. As I try to move into the room, my terrible luck gets me again. Something pulls at the tight fabric encasing my chest.

My borrowed shirt catches on the jagged edge of my worn-down cart in the narrow hallway, and I trip over the gray metal lip of the door's track. The already straining buttons of my uniform burst outwards, careening around the room. I cry out and fall tits first through the doorway.

Part 3

My current state is forgotten in startlement as I turn around to face the person barreling through the doorway. I barely have time to recognize the refreshment cart lady before her blouse bursts open, revealing two genuinely enormous tits. The stark whiteness of them, contrasted with the light tan of her skin, almost matches her top. The paleness accentuates her light pink nipples. The sight freezes me. Well, mostly. My partially softened member springs forward, fully reinvigorated as my fantasy comes tumbling towards me.

"Little, watch o-!" She starts to shout before the realization of what's before her sets in. She has no time to raise her arms to catch herself.

A moment later, her body crashes into mine. Her soft breasts envelop my steel-hard cock as we both fall onto the thin red carpeting of the train's floor.

"Lady, you have to get up, or I'm going to" But it's already too late. Taking one of those pills always makes me extra sensitive. I can feel the orgasm rising deep inside. My balls tighten, and I can feel every heartbeat within the winding veins of my cock. It begins to shudder between her now precum-soaked tits, sending small ripples over her flesh. Even these small movements are too much for me.

The cart woman's eyes go wide, and she utters in an astonished whisper, "Please, no."

The gentle innocence of her plea sends me over the edge. Along with making my dick more sensitive, after taking a pill, I shoot enormous loads. I could tell this would be one of my most immense yet.

Pure ecstasy washes over me as rope after rope of thick, sticky jizz erupts into her lily-white cleavage. The refreshment girl gasps in surprise. Just as she does, the tip of my cock pokes out from its soft prison and fires a heavy stream directly between her lips. She closes her lips tightly around a mouthful of cum she struggles to swallow involuntarily.

My orgasm subsides seconds later, and neither of us can move or say anything. The cart girl's body has me trapped beneath her with my half-limp penis embedded in her tits. I'm about to begin apologizing when the woman stares directly at me, and the look in her hazel eyes reminds me of a starving animal.

"More! Oh God, more!" She commands as she begins hungrily lapping my jizz off of her chest.

That was more convincing than I would have needed. Already, my cock was once again harder than I had felt before. It aches to be touched, and its swollen reddened tip points directly up towards the woman's glistening lips.

"Come on! Please give it to me! I need it!"

The woman begins aggressively squeezing my cock between her fat, moistened globes. She moves down the shaft, letting her tits flow out across the lower half of my torso, and places the head into her warm mouth. I grab her chest, kneading and groping, and pump for her. With her hands free of her bust, she immediately slides a hand into her pants and begins fingering herself. My own fingers tweak and pull at her delicate nipples, and she lets out a small moan. The vibration of her voice sends a jolt through my penis. With expert skill, she slides up and down along the top of my dick, sucking up any precum and residual jizz she can get her greedy tongue on.

Her lips are now vacuum-sealed against the bulbous head of my prick, and I'm not sure how much more I can take. I thrust with even more vigor, sliding my cock straight through her cleavage and as deep into her mouth as I can. It's not enough. A burning need eggs me on. I have to feel my cock spearing her throat. As that familiar feeling rises inside me, I grab the back of her head and push down.

"You want it? Then take it!"

With nearly as much cum as I had glazed her chest with, I blast deep in her throat. She moans wildly and fingers herself in time with my rapid thrusts. Her heavy orgasm shakes her to her core, and she presses further into my crotch. When I finish, I have to pry my dick out of her mouth's powerful grasp. She rolls off of me and, with large, gasping breaths, lays there in a cum-drunk daze, fingers still going. I look her over and still can't believe my luck. If it even is luck.

The most unbelievable part of this is not the sudden entrance of this woman or the reaction she had to some stranger jizzing all over her. No, I find it incredible that since I started taking those pills, this isn't the first time something similar has happened.


GroCoRep
GroCoRep
23 Followers