Hung for the Holidays Ch. 02

Story Info
Cal works hard all evening to earn his Christmas trip.
2.2k words
4.23
11.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GroCoRep
GroCoRep
23 Followers

Part 1

My boss Bethany's fat ass squishes against the edge of my cluttered desk opposite me. My cock quivers beneath, luckily hidden from view. The only thing on my mind is those thick cheeks clapping as a pound away at her, hands full of her beautiful red hair. I usually didn't have a thing for older women, and Beth had to be around my mom's age, but in this case, I made an exception. While I love the view, I need her to leave so I can get up to take my pill, and she's been on this call seemingly forever. They have to be taken at the same time every day, no exceptions. Those are the instructions given to me. It's already almost 6 o'clock. Everyone else has gone home for the day. For some stupid reason, I agreed to work late.

Two weeks until Christmas, and our office has gone all out this year. Garland hangs from every wall. Every desk in the open office has its own miniature tree, personally decorated. However, each of them is a pale imitation of the large tree in the center of the room. Ornaments of red and green adorn its plastic branches. Silver tinsel sparkles under our droning overhead lights.

Bethany shifts her legs. The thin fabric of her short skirt rides up, exposing part of her bare ass. My composure breaks momentarily. I grip my penis through my pants and rub along it. Her closeness and how easily she could catch me excites me even more. She shifts again, still deep in her conversation, revealing more tantalizing ass-meat. From the things she's saying, there's no end to this in sight. Why does this have to happen now?

I don't have time to wait. I can't get up like this; My erection won't go down. Beth's left me no choice. I'll have to take the pill and hope she doesn't notice me acting strange. My lunch bag opens easily, and I pull out my little white pill and a bottle of water. In one swift motion, I take a drink and swallow it. The effects are immediate. My cock strains against my pants. It's getting so hard it hurts to keep it contained.

The fucking enormous ass in front of me and my aching crotch are all upon which I can focus. I have to free this thing. As silently as I can, I unzip. Inch by inch, I pull my khakis. My eyes stay glued to the show Bethany is unknowingly giving me. With one last pull, my burning hot cock springs out and stands at attention beneath my desk. The slightly chilly air of the office feels terrific on my flustered skin.

"No problem. It was great talking to you again. Uh-huh. Okay, talk to you later. Bye."

A rolling chair has never moved this quick before. I roll up as close to my desk as I can. Bethany stands up and adjusts her skirt.

"Well, I think I'm done for the evening. Are you heading out soon?"

An answer doesn't come; I stutter out something incomprehensible. My boss gives me a worried look.

"You okay, Calvin? You're sweating a bit."

"Uh...yeah. I'm fine. Absolutely. I couldn't be better." A strange chuckle escapes my throat. I don't think she buys it, but she doesn't press any further.

Turning away from me, Bethany grabs her full-length coat and starts heading towards the door. Time seems to slow, and I watch every quaking bounce of her butt as she crosses the room. It takes every ounce of control not furiously to begin masturbating. My dick yearns to be touched. It feels so hard now I could break this desk if I swung hard enough. Her ass and thick, stockinged legs put any girl in my magazines to shame. My mind wanders back to my fantasy of her big cheeks clapping on my dick—every thrust bringing me closer to the edge.

"Have a good night, Cal. Don't work too hard."

If she only knew.

Part 2

I saunter out of the room, making sure to put a bit of swing in my hips with every step. Calvin's eyes glue themselves to my ass. I can feel his gaze burning a hole through my sheer skirt. How can anyone be so oblivious? Did he think I didn't notice the way he looked at me? I was sitting right on his desk, pantyless, with half my butt hanging out, and he really must believe it was an accident.

Nothing gives me more joy at work than watching that boy squirm. To so obviously flaunt something that he will never have a chance of getting. I've seen the tiny tent he so desperately tries to hide. There's no way he'd get that thing in me even if I let him try. Calvin Little is completely wrapped around my finger.

The elevator door slides open. I exit onto the ground floor, slip on my warm coat, and head out to the mostly empty parking garage. My breath is visible in the cold winter air. The clack of my heels echoes off the concrete. It's not until I reach my car that it dawns on me that I left my keys back in my office. I make the trek back through the building, up the elevator, and back towards the room with a heavy sigh.

Swinging my hips again, I step through the doorway, coat already stripped from me. But Calvin isn't sitting at his desk. I scan around the dimly lit room, adjusting my outfit as I do so. There's no sign of my favorite plaything anywhere. Though the light is on, so he must still be here somewhere. He might've stepped out to use the restroom.

Opening the door to my own office, I reach in and hit the light switch. Nothing happens. I flick it a few more times to confirm before giving up. I always leave my keys in the same spot. It shouldn't be that hard to find them, even in the dark.

Carefully, I navigate the darkness. My keys should be in my desk, the second drawer from the top on the left. I feel for the edge of my desk. I think I can barely make it out. My shin ramming into the side of it tells me I misjudged the distance.

"Ow! Holy fucking shit!"

I drop my coat, rub my leg, and stumble around to the other side. My shin throbs with pain, and I need to sit down. As I move to the drawer containing my keys, I drop back into my cushioned chair.

Part 3

I can't take it anymore. The moment I hear the elevator doors close, I bolt out of my seat. Gossamer threads of precum pool onto my desk from my naked dick. I need to relieve myself right now. Here at my desk is too risky. Anyone else working late on this floor that walks by might see me through the large window that separates this room from the hallway. The nearest restroom is too far away. There's only one other spot I can think of using.

Holding up my pants, I shuffle across the room and open the door to Beth's office. The blinds are drawn across the windows that look out to the city below. I feel for the switch to turn on the lights and flip it. Fluorescent overhead lights flicker on briefly before the room plunges once again into darkness.

"Damn, seriously? Now?"

The heavy wood door closes behind me, and I stumble through the darkened room. I ram into just about everything I can before making it to Bethany's desk and finding her chair. It's much better than the ones we get out on the floor. Perks of being the boss, I guess.

My cock twitches at the thought of my boss. Wasting no more time, I grip it tightly and smear my precum along the shaft. It slickly glides through my grasp. Viscous droplets fly off, coating my lap and everything around me. The fact my boss sits right here every day amplifies my lust. The only thing that could make this better is if she was sitting here right now.

A dim light shines on the wall on the other side of the room. The door to the office swings inward, and a slim hand reaches in for the switch on the wall. My heart skips a beat before I remember the lights aren't working. It starts pounding in my chest a moment after at the thought of getting caught. The person comes into the room, and the door shuts behind them.

I'm frozen with fear as the dark figure crosses the room. My eyes have adjusted to the darkness. While I can't make out any fine details, I would recognize those wide hips anywhere. My boss is back.

She moves across the room with calm familiarity before bumping into the far side of her desk. She curses loudly. Step by limping step, she approaches. I don't know what to do. Rounding the corner of the desk, she moves forward and stands directly in front of me. My cock still stands at full mast, pointing right at the massive ass that has tempted me every day here.

Bethany's thin excuse for a skirt rides up as she drops backward into my lap. My rock-hard member, still slick with its ever-flowing juices, slips between her soft, warm cheeks and embeds itself deep in her tight asshole.

"What the fuck?" Beth says with a screaming moan.

I don't answer; My dream is finally coming true. I grab my boss around the waist and pound and pound. My maximum strength goes into every thrust. Guttural moans escape my throat, joining the cacophony of wet slapping sounds filling the room. Beth's ass has my dick in a death grip. I've never felt something this tight.

"Please, no! I don't want to cum. Don't make me c-!"

Loud moans replace her words as an intense orgasm shakes her body. Her fluids gush out and soak the chair. I reach around her and plant two fingers in her drenched pussy. Furiously I finger her, doing all I can to prolong her orgasm.

My balls tighten with my approaching orgasm, and I hump faster and faster. I can feel my cock stretching Beth's asshole as it expands inside her.

"Fuck, this is good! I'm going to cum in your fat ass!"

"Cal-Calvin? What!"

A geyser of jizz fills her. She moans again at the feeling. I continue to cum, and she begins pushing her hips further back into mine.

"How can there be so much? It's so good, Cal. I need it; Please give me more! Please."

She repeats this last plea over and over. I've stopped cumming, but I push her forward, bending her over the desk in front of us. Stacks of paper and other supplies scatter to the floor. With a wet slurping sound, I slowly pull my still-hard rod from between the two enormous cheeks. Jizz pours out of her.

I press my over-inflated cock head on the lips of her pussy and rub against them. She grinds back against me.

"Please, Calvin. I know you want it." She shakes her ass in the air. It jiggles and claps. "I've seen the way you stare. Did you think I wouldn't notice? That's why I tease you."

With a loud crack, I slap her ass. She yelps. I do it again and again, punishing her for the days of constant sexual torment. Grabbing handfuls of ass, I plunge myself into her waiting cunt. We both make sounds of pleasure and buck against each other like our lives depend on it. The clap of her ass is more beautiful than I had imagined. To complete the fantasy, I reach forward and pull her long, crimson hair. Bethany gasps and moans again.

"Punish me! Cum inside me! I've been so bad, teasing you with my big, fat ass."

The last three words are emphasized by her shaking her butt in front of me. It drives me into a frenzy. My pace quickens, and I impale her pussy on my iron rod repeatedly. Beth quakes from consecutive orgasms. Without warning, mine comes too. I unleash another torrent of hot jizz. Globs of it ooze out of her overfilled vagina. My cock dislodges from her. I spray ropes all over her ass and back. A few shoot over her and into the darkness.

We collapse back into her chair; my half-softened dick wedged between her round cheeks. A few minutes pass, both of us are too exhausted to speak.

"That was incredible. How did you hide such a big tool?"

I don't know how to respond. Bethany doesn't know it, but until recently, I wasn't packing much at all. Instead of an answer, I grind against her ass, tracing her thigh with the tips of my fingers.

"You better be ready to work late from now on. I want this thing inside me every day."

"And what's in it for me?"

"A raise, a bonus, anything you want! Please, I need your cum."

I pretend to think it over. Nothing would be better than giving my boss my hot loads every day, but some extras would be pretty nice.

"I need one more thing," I tell her.

My cock twitches and begins to rise, spreading her ass. She presses back against it.

"Anything! Just name it."

"I'm taking time off for Christmas."

GroCoRep
GroCoRep
23 Followers