Hung is Back in Town Pt. 03

Story Info
Stephen gets pranked at the glory hole.
3.6k words
4.02
13.7k
14

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

Everything was not better tomorrow.

Veronica didn't show up for the shoot. She and Stephen were supposed to be doing a photoshoot as a couple for a swimwear catalog.

"Where's your fiance?" asked the photographer, irritably.

"I don't know, she's not answering her phone," said Stephen.

"That's not like her," said Tonto. "What do you think she's doing?"

"Probably spending time with Jennifer," said Stephen.

"You don't think she's cheating on you?" wondered Tonto.

"With Jennifer? Veronica's not gay." Stephen laughed.

"Maybe she only said she was with Jennifer to put you off the fact she's with another man?" asked Tonto. "One of my ex's pulled something like that once, he--"

"Veronica is my fiance, she wouldn't cheat on me," said Stephen. After giving it some thought he added, "Besides, she's a total size queen. She'd have to find a guy with a dick bigger than mine."

"If there's a guy out there with a dick bigger than yours she'll have to fight me for him," said Tonto.

After an hour, the photographer and the rest of the crew started packing up to leave. Tonto had to make all kinds of apologies and promises to get them to reschedule. Stephen just kept calling Veronica's phone over and over.

She finally answered on the thirty ninth try.

"Hey, Stephen, why're you calling so early?" She sounded like she'd just woken up.

"It's not early, it's noon!" said Stephen, angrily. "Where are you? They had to postpone the shoot!"

"Shit!" exclaimed Veronica. Her voice got quieter, she was yelling at someone away from the phone. A few seconds later she was back. "Jennifer broke the alarm clock, long story--uh, anyway tell the photographer I'm so so sorry and I'll make it up to him!"

"Are we still having lunch?" asked Stephen.

He heard Veronica ask Jennifer if she wanted to go out to lunch.

"No not with Jennifer!" Stephen yelled. Veronica didn't hear him.

"Yeah we'll meet you at the food court in thirty minutes," said Veronica. She hung up before he could tell her again not to bring Jennifer.

The photography studio was located at the luxurious Valley View Mall. The mall had a great food court and even though Stephen tried to keep fast food out of his diet as much as possible, he still had a high metabolism and liked to indulge every so often. Veronica always got a salad.

Veronica had told him thirty minutes but he was waiting for over an hour before she finally appeared. Just as Stephen had feared, Jennifer was tagging along like a big, muscle bound golden retriever.

He had to admit she looked a lot nicer now that she'd had a shower and put on some better clothes. She wore a t-shirt ripped at the neck to expose her generous cleavage. Her veiny biceps threatened to rip the tight sleeves of the shirt to shreds if she so much as sneezed. She had a sweatshirt tied around her waist, the knotted sleeves rested on her hip. She was wearing athletic compression shorts for pants. The tight elastic shorts showed off every bulge of those incredible thighs. Stephen wondered if she could crush a watermelon with them.

"Stephen, it's so good to see you again!" yelled Jennifer in her too-loud voice. She pulled out a chair and plopped her huge butt down into it. The metal legs bent under her weight.

"I'm so sorry about the shoot this morning!" said Veronica.

"It's my fault really," said Jennifer. "We were having a girls' night and I got carried away."

"I'm still sore!" laughed Veronica.

"Sore from what?" asked Stephen.

Veronica looked awkwardly at Jennifer.

"Anyway, let's get something to eat, I'm starving!" said Veronica.

"I ate a big breakfast, so I think I'll just get a light snack," said Jennifer.

Jennifer came back with two trays loaded down with food from just about every restaurant in the food court. There were gyros, subs, pizza slices, pies, burgers, fries, sushi and a dozen other things all stacked on each other in a pile, topped by a pair of huge, steaming cinnamon buns.

"You call that a light snack?" teased Stephen.

"I have a bit of a high metabolism." Jennifer shrugged.

To Stephen's surprise, when Veronica came back she had a big fat burger on her plate instead of her usual salad. She also had two bottles of sports drink.

"You're not getting a salad?" he asked.

"I'm way too hungry!" she answered, unwrapping her burger.

Watching Jennifer eat took away Stephen's appetite. The huge, muscle bound girl attacked the stack of food with terrifying speed. People actually stopped to stare!

Slurp slurp crunch smack! Crumbs dripped off her lips and juice splattered everywhere. She took a footlong sub sandwich and stuffed the entire thing down her throat without chewing. She winked at him as she deepthroated the sandwich. Stephen's jaw dropped.

Veronica didn't seem to care that her gal pal ate like a pig, she took a big bite out of her burger and let the white sauce run down her chin.

Jennifer saw the mess and started to laugh. "Remember last night?" she said.

"There was more sauce than this!" laughed Veronica. The two laughed at their private joke.

"What happened last night?" asked Stephen.

"Oh I uh, showed Jennifer the picture you sent," said Veronica. "I hope that was okay."

Stephen was surprised. Was Veronica laying the groundwork for a threesome?

"Yeah I don't mind if Jennifer is cool with it," said Stephen.

"I showed her some other pictures of you, too," said Veronica, coyly.

Stephen immediately looked at Jennifer, who was smiling broadly.

"I can see the rumors about you in high school were true," said Jennifer. "It makes me nostalgic for when I was that small."

There's that accent again.

"You mean that young?" said Stephen.

"Yes, that too," said Jennifer.

Stephen paused, unsure how to interpret her statement.

"I've uh... actually grown a lot since high school," said Stephen.

"Stephen's very proud of his big dick," said Veronica. She seemed like she was trying not to laugh.

"I've grown a lot since high school, too," said Jennifer. She struck a muscle pose.

Veronica ran her lower teeth hungrily across her upper lip.

"I really can't believe how much you've changed," said Stephen. "I hope you don't take it the wrong way, but you were so small and scrawny back then."

"Yes. I remember the boys used to tease me," said Jennifer. "About my braces especially, but now my teeth are straight and even." She grinned to show off her teeth, but they were still covered with bits of food from her feast.

"You know that Chet and Taylor from high school became models, too?" said Veronica.

"Oh, those two used to tease me horribly," said Jennifer.

"They'd be blown away to see you now," said Veronica. "We should all meet up at the club tonight!"

"A nightclub? I don't know..." Jennifer looked nervous. Despite her gorgeous exterior, the beautiful amazon was still an introvert at heart.

"You'll have fun!" said Veronica.

"She said she didn't want to go," said Stephen.

"Of course she wants to go," said Veronica. "Besides..."

Veronica leaned in close and whispered something in Jennifer's ear that made Jennifer blush.

"I-I suppose it might be fun," she said.

Veronica kept whispering, a look of mischief on her face.

Jennifer stood up so suddenly she knocked over her chair. "I have to go to the bathroom!" she announced. She was blushing as red as a stoplight.

"I'll go with you," said Veronica, eagerly.

As Jennifer turned, Stephen caught a glimpse of something peeking out from under the sweatshirt tied around her waist; a long bulge in her compression shorts. Had she tucked a sub sandwich down her pants? Weirdo.

Stephen finished his food while they were away and stole some fries from Veronica's tray.

The girls didn't come back from the bathroom. What was taking so long?

He took out his phone and texted Veronica.

"Sorry! Jennifer said she wasn't feeling well so I took her home," Veronica texted back. She sent a picture of a sad face.

"I'm not surprised she's feeling sick after eating so much," Stephen said to himself.

***

"I dunno if I can come to the club tonight," said Taylor. "The action there has really been going downhill lately."

"I think I'm gonna pass too," said Chet.

"You guys seriously need to come out tonight," said Stephen. "Veronica is bringing Jennifer."

"The weird girl?" asked Taylor.

"She's even weirder now, you gotta see it!" said Stephen. "She's gotten huge!"

"'Huge' like 'fat?'" asked Chet. Chet had a reputation for being a bit of a chubby chaser.

"'Huge' like 'jacked.' She's like on mega steroids or something," said Stephen. "And I think she got breast implants, too. There's no way tits that big can be real."

"Now that I gotta see," said Chet.

"She probably got them because we were always teasing her about her tiny tits in high school," said Taylor. "Remember those things? They were like mosquito bites!"

Chet and Taylor shared a laugh.

"I dunno how we're going to get in without LBD," said Taylor. "He's doing a concert in L.A. tonight. He won't be able to get us in."

"I'll call Tonto, he might be able to swing something," said Stephen.

***

"You're just lucky the bouncer was gay," said Tonto, wiping his lips.

"I can't believe you sucked a dick to get us in here," said Stephen.

"It was my pleasure. He's a total hottie! Well, from the waist down anyway," said Tonto.

Stephen and his friends stepped into the noise and chaos of the club. Laser lights flashed and a heavy bass beat thumped the air.

Jennifer was wearing one of Veronica's club dresses. The clinging, green garment was several sizes too small for the woman's huge body. Even the bust, which had been tailored to fit Veronica's huge tits, looked uncomfortably tight on Jennifer's globes. The hem of the dress would have been ankle-length on Veronica, but barely came down to Jennifer's knees. The slit up the side revealed Jennifer was still wearing compression shorts under the dress.

"Wow, Steph, you weren't kidding," said Chet as he marveled at Jennifer's size. He couldn't take his eyes off her gigantic tits.

"Who wears compression shorts to a club?" asked Taylor.

"I'll go get us some drinks," said Veronica. She disappeared into the crowd, weaving her way between dancing bodies toward the bar.

Despite her size, Jennifer seemed to get drunk easily. After just a few sips of her drink, the huge girl was flushed and tipsy.

"So, Jennifer, how'd you get that body?" asked Chet. Chet was a bodybuilder himself and loved to swap workout tips.

"I was born with it I guess," she said.

"I mean those muscles, I work out all the time and I'm nowhere near as jacked as you," said Chet. "What's your routine? Are you juicin'?"

"Nothing like that," said Jennifer. "My body just seems to grow stronger every year."

"But you exercise, right" said Chet.

"Oh I get lots of exercise," said Jennifer.

"So, what do you do? Weights? Strength training?" Chet leaned in.

"Just lots of sex," said Jennifer. She blushed a deep red immediately and hiccuped. "Excuse me."

Chet and Taylor laughed. Veronica bit her lip and squirmed in her seat.

"Maybe that's how Stephen got so fit, I know he's pounding Veronica's ass every night," said Taylor.

"Not last night," said Stephen, a little more bitterly than he'd intended.

"Aww!" Veronica leaned over and put her hand on Stephen's bulge. "My baby missed me that bad?"

She ran her hand down the length of his cock, stroking it gently through his pants. She leaned in close and whispered in his ear.

"I can make it up to you," she whispered. "Want to play in the gloryhole?"

That got Stephen's full attention. His dick was immediately as hard as a rock.

He excused himself to go to the bathroom and hurried to his usual stall with the extra-wide glory hole. A minute later he heard the door open and somebody slipped into the adjoining stall. He saw a flash of Veronica's dress through the hole.

Stephen heard Jennifer giggle.

"Shhh shh!" Veronica whispered.

So, Veronica was introducing her friend to his cock. That's why she'd been so insistent on taking Jennifer out tonight. Stephen felt like his dick might explode in his pants. He imagined Jennifer's huge tits enveloping his shaft, stroking him to climax.

He unzipped his pants. His ten inch boner sprang up, hard as steel. Just as he was about to shove it through the hole, something started to push through from the other side. At first it looked like a big, pink egg covered in blue veins. It was so large it barely fit through the hole and had to squeeze. Once it popped out, another egg started to push its way through.

That looks like... balls! Stephen couldn't believe his eyes.

A huge, wrinkly scrotum covered in downy blonde hair had pushed its way through from the other side! But the ballsack was too big to be human. Stephen had some big balls, but these... these were like bull balls! Maybe even bigger! They hung low and heavy against the partition, dangling down eight, maybe nine inches from the hole

Stephen grabbed the top of the stall and stood on tiptoes to try and look over. Veronica swatted him on the head.

"No peeking!" she scolded.

This was obviously another one of her "surprises." It wasn't as fun as the last one, though.

After the balls came through, something like a big, pink snake started to push its way out. Like the balls, it was almost too thick to fit through the extra-wide glory hole. The head alone was nearly the size of Stephen's closed fist! It kept coming and coming, it slithered down, flopping over the balls and sliding down the partition, leaving a trail of slime as it went. By the time it was all the way through, it hung halfway to the ground! The thing was almost as long as his forearm!

The swinging cock had a huge, floppy foreskin that dripped constantly with milky precum.

He looked down at his own, throbbing erection. It seemed so small by comparison. The beast dangling from the glory hole was bigger flaccid than his entire dick was hard!

"What the hell is this, some kind of toy?" laughed Stephen.

"Play with it!" said Veronica.

He heard Jennifer giggle.

He didn't know what kind of game his girlfriend was playing, but obviously this was a prank on him.

"I'll play with it, all right, I'm gonna take this and shove it up your ass!" Stephen grabbed the dick with both hands and tried to yank it through the hole. Instead of coming away, it stretched! No matter how far he pulled the huge, obviously fake cock, it had plenty of slack.

"What's this thing made out of?" he said out loud.

Impossibly, the big, arm-sized dildo was getting bigger. The more he tugged at it, the bigger and harder it got. He heard Jennifer moan on the other side. Was she getting off on this? Veronica shushed her.

The cock was now so big and hard, Stephen found himself pinned to the opposite side of the stall. It was as if someone were squeezing his ribcage with a bar of steel!

Veronica lifted herself up over the top of the stall so that her huge tits spilled over the top. She lifted up her phone and took a picture.

"Wow, your dick is so small by comparison!" laughed Veronica. "It's like a finger next to a salami!"

The monstrous, fat head of the huge dildo pressed into Stephen's face, mashing itself against his lips. He opened his mouth to yell and the huge cock pushed its way in, forcing his lips apart and filling his mouth. Stephen grabbed the shaft and tried to wrestle it away, but everything he did just seemed to make the dick bigger and harder. Salty slime filled his mouth. He felt the huge dick bulge and suddenly the cock exploded into his mouth!

His cheeks bulged, his throat stretched as an impossible volume of hot, thick slime gushed down his esophagus into his stomach. Twin streams of goo shot out of his nostrils and he gagged, eyes full of tears. Somehow he managed to get the thing out of his mouth. The next load covered his face, plastering it to the side of the stall. Hot gunk ran down his shoulders and covered his chest.

"Stop!" he tried to yell. "Stop!" But opening his mouth just let in more of the unending torrent of hot, mayonnaise-thick goop.

He couldn't breathe, he felt lightheaded. More and more of the hot, thick, white stuff painted his body and he was drowning in it. His vision went completely white and he passed out.

***

When Stephen woke up on the floor of the bathroom stall, the layer of spunk coating his body was still warm, though it had started to congeal. He had to peel himself off the wall. The goop broke with a tearing sound like glue ripping.

Jennifer and Veronica stood in the open door of the stall, laughing their asses off. Veronica was filming him with her camera.

"I got the whole thing!" she said. "You should have seen the look on your face!"

"That wasn't funny!" Stephen yelled. "I could have died! What is this stuff?"

"Relax, it was just a prank!" said Veronica. "It was Jennifer's idea, to get you back for all the times you came in my hair."

"Fuck Jennifer and fuck you!" he yelled. There were tears in his eyes.

He stormed out of the bathroom. The whole front of his suit was covered in white goop. Ropes of slime dangled from his chin and the tip of his nose. People snickered as he passed.

"Woah, what happened to you?" said Chet. "You look like the end of a bukkake video!"

Stephen's stomach gurgled. He bent over and vomited up a stomachful of white muck. People on the dancefloor gasped and backed away in disgust.

"Watch the shoes, asshole!" said one of the guys who'd been dancing moments before.

"Woah, look at his dick!" someone yelled out.

Stephen realized his cock was still out, and just as hard as ever. His huge erection dripped with slime.

Veronica and Jennifer exited the bathroom. She called Chet and Taylor over to show them the video. They started to laugh.

Stephen's eyes were full of tears.

A huge hand landed on Stephen's shoulder and he looked up into the ugly, scarred face of a bouncer.

"Nice dick, wave it around somewhere else." He lifted Stephen by the back of his collar and the seat of his pants. With a mighty heave, he tossed Stephen out the door onto the street.

Veronica followed Stephen out onto the street, with Chet, Taylor and Jennifer close behind, they were all still laughing so hard they could barely stand.

"Sorry, Stephen!" said Veronica. "We'll smooth things over with the club so you can get back in!"

"Fuck you guys!" Stephen yelled back. He fumbled to stuff his rock-hard cock back into his pants. His slimy fingers couldn't work the zipper, so he just held the fly shut with his fist and hurried off into the night.

***

He spent the rest of the night crying in the shower, trying to wash off the thick layers of slime that had gotten under his clothes. What was this stuff? It looked and smelled just like cum, but there was way too much of it to be actual cum.

Still, if real jizz was half as hard to wash out of hair as the fake stuff, Stephen could understand why Veronica got upset when he came on the back of her head.

When he finally got out of the shower, he saw that Veronica had left him several text messages apologizing for getting him thrown out of the club.

"Look, to say sorry, I got covered too, see?" said Veronica.

He opened the attached picture. It was a shot of Veronica covered in that fake jizz. She was totally naked and sitting up like a dog with her mouth open. Her open mouth was overflowing with white slime. Her hair was plastered flat against her head and ropes of it dangled down from her chin. Her huge tits were totally painted white. Goop dripped off her nipples and puddled around her knees. How much of that fake cum had she bought?

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers
12