Hung is Back in Town Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More importantly, who had taken the picture? Both of Veronica's hands were visible in the shot so it couldn't have been a selfie.

Stephen noticed a reflection in the background of the photo and recognized Jennifer's long, blonde hair behind the smartphone hiding her face. Part of the big dildo they'd used to humiliate him was also in the shot, poking up from the bottom of the mirror frame. A trail of fake cum drooled down the shaft and out of sight.

As upset as Stephen was about almost drowning in fake cum, he couldn't stay mad at a girl that kinky.

Stephen's phone buzzed. It was messages from Chet and Taylor, razzing him about getting bukkake'd by a big fake dildo.

"Jennifer got you good!" they laughed. "She is hilarious!"

Stephen threw the phone down on the bed. He might not be able to stay mad at Veronica, but he was furious with Jennifer. Who did that big, dumb, muscle-head bitch think she was?

He was going to have to get back at her somehow...

12