Hung is Back in Town Pt. 11

Story Info
Stephen professes his love to Jennifer.
3.7k words
2.3
11.2k
6

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

Jennifer didn't feel like going out for the next several days. She was too depressed to do anything but lay around the house and fuck Veronica.

On the third day, her doorbell rang.

Jennifer waded through the ankle-deep lake of cum to answer it. Veronica was the size of the entire mattress and there was no hope of even Jennifer moving her easily.

She opened the door to the sound of loud cheers and confetti.

"Happy monthiversary!" yelled Stephen.

He had a cake in the shape of a penis with the words "you're not a freak" written in icing on top.

Chet, Taylor, Tonto, LBD and about a dozen pregnant ladies were behind him in the hall. They all took a step back as a surge of spunk washed over their feet.

"Wh-what's all this?" asked Jennifer. The front of her bathrobe hung open, exposing her huge tits and bare abs to everyone in the hall. Even if her robe had been shut, there'd have been no hiding her massive cock, which swung down between her calves like a dangling python.

"Holy shit, her dick is even bigger than I remember!" yelled one of the pregnant girls.

"I wanna touch it!"

"Me first!"

The girls stampeded past the boys, pushing and shoving each other out of the way to get at Jennifer's dick. They all fell down in the slippery ooze and started mud-wrestling in the spunk at Jennifer's feet.

"It's been one month since you came back to town," said Stephen, wading past the scrum of cum-coated girls and setting the cake on the table. "And I thought it would be nice if we all expressed how happy we are to have you in our lives."

"My girlfriend and I are closer than ever since you fucked her at the club that time," said Taylor, hugging his girlfriend close.

"I can't feel it when we have sex," she said. "But he bought me a baseball bat to use as a dildo and it reminds me of you."

She and Taylor kissed.

"Also she's pregnant," said Taylor. "We've decided to raise it together."

Allie and the rest of the cheerleading team were also there, all looking nine months pregnant despite the fact Jennifer only fucked them less than a month ago.

"I was wrong about you," said Allie. "You're not a freak, you're a goddess!"

She smiled down at the huge dome of her belly and rubbed it gently.

Tonto stepped up. "Yours is the biggest dick I've ever had. You've ruined me for all other dicks. Seriously, call me after this."

A hot, older MILF stepped into the apartment. She had massive tits that took up most of her torso and a gigantic ass that almost didn't fit through the door.

"Mrs. Binghamton?" said Jennifer, astonished.

"It's been a long time," said Mrs. Binghamton. "My how you've grown!"

"I lost my virginity to you!" said Jennifer.

"Yes, and our daughter Georgina is growing up to be a lovely young woman. My husband and I are very blessed to have had you in our lives." She planted a kiss on Jennifer's cheek that made the huge girl blush as red as a stoplight.

Jennifer turned to Stephen.

"You called all these people together?" she said.

"It wasn't hard, I just posted on social media that you were feeling bad and I got hundreds of responses," said Stephen.

Jennifer's big, blue eyes filled with tears of joy.

"Shit I'm getting hard!" said Jennifer.

The girls wrestling at Jennifer's feet were all trying to grab Jennifer's huge dick at once. Even though there was room enough for five or six of them to get their hands on it, they all wanted the muscular futa's huge cock all to themselves. Things were swiftly getting out of control.

"Quick, let's get out of here!" said Stephen.

Jennifer scooped Stephen up in her arms and dashed out the door. Her monster cock bobbed ahead of her like a battering ram as her muscular legs carried them down the hall in long, smooth strides.

Behind them, the mob of cock-hungry women (and Tonto) burst out into the hall covered in spunk and tried to chase them.

Jennifer was too quick. In the blink of an eye she was leaping down the stairwell, clearing entire flights in a single leap.

She burst out into the parking lot on the basement floor.

"There's my car!" Stephen pointed.

They jammed themselves inside and sped off.

"Where are we going?" asked Jennifer.

"I was thinking my place," said Stephen.

Jennifer gasped. She was smiling so hard she thought she'd burst.

***

Stephen's place was clean and spotless compared to the swamp Jennifer had made of Veronica's apartment. He had a huge lunch all laid out for her. The lights were turned down low and a pair of candles flickered in the center of the table.

"Stephen, is this all for me?" gasped Jennifer.

"Yes," said Stephen.

She sat down on the couch. The springs creaked and protested under her huge behind. Stephen sat down next to her and cuddled up.

"Jennifer, there's something I've been meaning to say," said Stephen.

"You don't have to," said Jennifer. "You don't owe me anything more after you've done so much."

"Jennifer, I think I love you," said Stephen. He got down on one knee and produced a ring box from his pocket.

Jennifer's eyes went wide and sparkled like the diamond Stephen held before her.

"Jennifer, will you marry me?" he asked.

"This is all so sudden!" exclaimed Jennifer.

"A woman like you is truly one of a kind," said Stephen. "I'll never find another person as amazing as you to spend my life with."

Jennifer took the sparkling diamond from Stephen's hands and slipped it on her finger. It was a bit tight on her large digit, but he'd mostly guessed her ring size right.

"Oh, Stephen!" said Jennifer, tears of happiness running down her blushing cheeks. "Yes! Of course I will!"

Stephen reached out and lifted Jennifer's huge cock to his lips, planting a kiss on its slimy head.

"Wait." Jennifer put a finger to Stephen's lips. "There's something else I want to do with you."

She laid back on the couch and lifted up her heavy balls to expose her blonde pussy underneath.

"I've fucked thousands of women with my dick," said Jennifer. "But I... my pussy is still a virgin!"

Stephen gasped.

"Will you please take my vaginal virginity, Stephen?" she asked.

Stephen fell on her, planting kisses all over her face. She tore off her robe so he could kiss her huge tits. He kissed her down her abs, up and then back down the entire yard-long length of her cock, he kissed both of her balls and then gently kissed her massive clit, which was easily the size of his entire erect cock by itself.

"Shit you've got a big clit," said Stephen.

"Yeah people don't usually see it because my balls cover it up," said Jennifer. "It doesn't get a lot of attention."

"Well let's change that," said Stephen.

He wrapped his lips around the bulging head of Jennifer's throbbing clit.

Is this what it's like for women trying to deepthroat me? He wondered.

He gagged a few times trying to suck Jennifer's monster clit, and the fact that she squirmed and moaned every time he got a good suction on it made it tough for him to get a rhythm going, but soon he was working her second pole like a champ. Sucking on her meant he had to wear her balls like a hat. They were surprisingly heavy.

"Ahhh! AHHH! AHHH!" Jennifer screamed. Her cock exploded, blasting a long, heavy rope into Stephen's ceiling. Her hot pussy juices ran down Stephen's chin as her snatch gushed and quivered with lust.

"N-now!" she moaned. "Fuck me! F-fuck me with your huge cock!"

She rolled over onto her belly and lifted her ass into the air. Stephen gripped her quads and thrust his cock into her pussy. She was slick but extremely tight.

"AHH! So big!" she moaned.

He started to pump her pussy, slamming her cervix with each thrust.

"Too big! Too big! Ahhhh!" Jennifer moaned.

Her pussy clenched down around his cock as she came, the heat of orgasm rising up her body.

"This is so different from anything I've ever felt before!" she screamed.

Her massive balls clenched up and she blew a disgustingly huge load into her own face.

Spunk poured off the sides of the couch in gooey curtains, splashing onto his floor in a slow-moving flood.

She came again and again, her cock blasting like a firehose each time.

Stephen was in peak form. He'd never been so big or so hard in his life. He grunted as he busted his nut in her pussy, but he was far from done. Stephen's stamina couldn't compare to Jennifer's, but he had more than most men. They moved to the bed and did it again and again. She laid on her back and he hugged her cock like a stripper pole as he drove his massive rod into her sopping wet cunt. She positively ruined all his ceilings.

They fell asleep afterwards, wrapped in each other's arms. Jennifer felt a kind of satisfaction she'd never felt before.

"I love you," she whispered to him.

***

The next days were the happiest of Stephen and Jennifer's lives. Jennifer didn't even care about having sex with anyone else. They went to the movies together, they rode bikes, they got ice cream.

Jennifer introduced Stephen to his first comic book convention. She dressed up like a superhero and looked so stunning in her outfit that Stephen literally creamed his pants.

"It's so cool to actually participate a comic book convention instead of just fucking cosplayers," said Jennifer.

A few cosplayers dressed as other superheroes from Jennifer's franchise got together for a group photo. The two girls closest to Jennifer were looking at the huge girl's bulge instead of at the camera.

"I'm so glad you gave me the confidence not to tuck," said Jennifer, walking around with her huge cock swinging freely under her skirt. "I feel like a whole new person!"

Of course Jennifer still came bathtub loads at a time. Her newly enlarged balls were insanely more productive than they had been before the pool incident. Stephen tried to measure her output again but gave up after she filled ten trashbags with spunk.

The one worry on the horizon was when Stephen had to resume his shooting schedule.

"Are you sure you'll be alright on your own?" asked Stephen.

"We've been together for a whole week and I haven't fucked anybody but you," said Jennifer. "I think I'm cured!"

"That's great, but remember to take it one day at a time, okay?" he said.

"I still have a ton of stuff over at Veronica's," said Jennifer. "I should go pick it up and move out officially."

"Wait, you're going over to Veronica's?" Stephen exclaimed. "I'll come with you."

"But you have your photo shoot," said Jennifer.

"I'll reschedule," said Stephen. "It's important I be there for you."

Jennifer put her hand on his arm. She looked at him with her big, blue eyes.

"Stephen, it'll be okay," she told him. "I'm a big girl."

"The biggest," said Stephen.

They kissed and Stephen got dressed for work.

***

Veronica was heartbroken to hear Jennifer was moving out. She begged for Jennifer to stay but the huge futa was firm.

"That part of my life is over now," she said. "Stephen's the one I love and the one I'm going to be with."

"You can't be serious, Jennifer!" pleaded Veronica. "A cock like yours deserves to be worshipped by as many people as possible! You can't take that thing away from me!"

"Let go of my leg, Veronica, I'm moving in with Stephen and that's that," said Jennifer.

"So, what you and he are gonna buy a house together and you're gonna have his kids and go to PTA meetings and cook apple pies like a good little housewife?" demanded Veronica, breathlessly.

"Y-yes!" said Jennifer. "I'm sorry."

"Even when he and I were engaged to be married I knew I was just saving myself for you. I only hooked up with him because he had a cock that was as big as yours was in high school! I've waited for you to come back all these years!" said Veronica. "Don't you at least owe me a good bye fuck?"

Jennifer bit her lip. Sweat poured down her forehead.

***

Jennifer wasn't home when Stephen got back from his shoot. He tried her cell phone, but got no answer.

"Shit..." He paced back and forth, biting his knuckle. "Shit. Shit Shit."

No, he told himself. She's fine, she's outgrown her compulsion.

He stayed at home and waited. Ten thirty at night, she still wasn't back and still hadn't called.

He got in his car and headed for Veronica's apartment, a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He knew something was wrong the moment he stepped off the elevator onto Veronica's floor. The entire hallway was flooded an inch deep with spunk. The loud screams of sex echoed down the hall, and it wasn't just Veronica's voice crying out.

Stephen started to run, his shoes sucking and slurping as he jogged down the hall through the muck.

Veronica's door was halfway open, the sounds of sex and crashing furniture were so loud Stephen wanted to cover his ears.

"God! God! God!" screamed a woman Stephen had never seen before.

The apartment was littered with bloated, gaped bodies, stacked one on top of the other, heaped against Veronica's huge, blimp-like belly. Veronica herself was closer to the ceiling than the floor, her cum-flooded belly was the size of a pickup truck. Her huge tits looked like two cherries sitting on top of a huge scoop of ice cream.

"Oh, hey, Stephen!" said Jennifer. She was driving her ungodly bitch-breaker into some screaming slut, jacking the woman's entire body up and down her cock as if the girl were nothing more than a pocket pussy.

"Jennifer, what is this?" he yelled.

"Veronica and I were talking," said Jennifer. "How would you feel about an open relationship?"

"N-no! We agreed we'd be exclusive!" shouted Stephen.

"But that's so hard!" said Jennifer. "Look how pent up I got just from a week of monogamy! If I had to go a month in an exclusive relationship, I think my balls would explode!"

Stephen took a step back, recoiling in horror from the scene of his fiance coring out a strange woman. He didn't look where he was walking and tripped backwards over a bloated woman moaning on the floor.

SPLASH! He was drowning in jizz! He flailed around, fighting to get up, to escape.

"Stephen, wait!" called Jennifer. "I still love you!"

He ran. He ran at full speed down the hall. He didn't bother waiting for the elevator, he kicked open the door to the stairwell and hurled himself down.

The stairs were a cascading waterfall of spunk. He had to grip the handrail to keep from slipping in the slick slime.

Wait, the cum was cascading down from the floor above...

Stephen climbed the steps, one squishy step at a time.

The next floor up, the entire hallway was a river of jizz. The moaning, cum-stuffed bodies of women filled the corridor, and there were more arms and legs visible from the rows of open doors.

The next floor was the same, and the next.

Jennifer had fucked every woman in the building!

He ran out into the street. Cum was already pouring out the front door onto the sidewalk, rushing down the gutter like water after a storm. He could hear the sounds of women moaning in sexual ecstasy echoing out from the window above.

Stephen dropped to his knees, uncaring of the cum that stained his pants.

"Nooooooo!" he screamed into the sky.

***

"Oh yes, work it, baby, work it!" The photographer circled Stephen, snapping pictures of his beautiful, toned body.

"Make sure you get ze bulge, yes," said Gunter, Stephen's new manager. Tonto was in a sex coma and doctors weren't sure if he'd ever come out.

Stephen grabbed the collar of his shirt and slowly undid the buttons, working his way down, first exposing his sculpted pecs, then his chiseled abs, one row at a time.

"Ze camera loves you, yes!" said Gunter.

When Stephen reached the top of his pants, he hesitated. This always used to be Stephen's favorite part of any shoot, when the room would go quiet and everyone would stare at his bulge. This was his big moneymaker, but how could he ever call himself "big" again after experiencing Jennifer?

"Now, take off ze pants, yes?" said Gunter.

Stephen sighed, put on his sexy face, and slowly unbuttoned his pants. The top of the waistband got caught on his bulge and there was a moment where his pants stayed in place before floomp, his bulge was out.

Was it his imagination, or were people less impressed? How many of the crew had been there the day Jennifer showed up and fucked everyone.

The cameraman kept clicking away. The shoot went on. Stephen kept his sexy face on, but it was hiding bitter disappointment.

He heard a voice out there in the dark behind the lights.

"Holy shit that's a huge dick!" they exclaimed.

"Jesus Christ, that can't be real!"

He'd never gotten a reaction like that before. He perked up a little, feeling more into the shoot.

Then, a huge blonde girl with giant tits and a ridiculously jacked physique stepped out of the darkness. She was dressed in tight yoga pants with her monster cock snaked down the inside of her left thigh.

"Stephen, please, you have to take me back!" she begged.

"Fuck off, Jennifer, I'm in the middle of a shoot," said Stephen.

"Excuse me, miss, you're in the shot," complained the cameraman.

Jennifer put her hand on his face and shoved him away. He crashed into a pile of equipment somewhere off in the dark.

"Stephen, please!" Jennifer got down on her knees. She winced because doing so meant she was kneeling on the head of her cock. "You haven't returned any of my calls or texts! I thought you loved me!"

"And I thought you loved me," said Stephen. "But then you went and fucked every single woman in Veronica's building!"

"It was a moment of weakness, Stephen!" said Jennifer. "I haven't had sex with anyone since then!"

"Not even Veronica?" asked Stephen.

"No, I swear! She's almost back to normal even!" said Jennifer.

"Excuse me, miss, but zis lovely interpersonal drama should vait until after ze shoot has concluded," said Gunter.

"This can't wait, it's too important!" said Jennifer.

She put her hands on Stephen's shoulders.

"Please, I'll do anything to be with you!" she said. "I'll make it work! I'll--I'll get a vasectomy if that's what you want!"

"You don't have to get a vasectomy," said Stephen. He sighed. "I guess I can't get mad at you for having one last taste of being single."

"So you'll take me back?" she asked, her face brightening.

Stephen thought about it. Somebody in the dark started chanting.

"Take her back! Take her back! Take her back!"

Other people joined in.

"Take her back!"

Soon the whole room was chanting, even Gunter!

"Alright!" said Stephen. He threw his arms around her. She picked him up and spun him around.

The whole room broke into applause.

"Tell me you got all that," said a voice.

The lights all came on and a tall woman in a smart suit came walking out.

"I'm Glenda Cunningale, talent scout for International Image Promotion Management," she said.

Stephen swallowed back a throat full of surprise. The talent scout! She was here today!

"What did you think, miss Cunninggale?" Stephen flashed her his most charming, sexy grin.

"I think that this is the new look we've been searching for!" she announced.

"So you want me for the new nationwide campaign?" said Stephen.

"Oh Stephen, it's your dream come true!" said Jennifer.

"Not you, pretty boy." Glenda scoffed. "I'm talking about this tall drink of muscle milk here!"

She patted Jennifer on the elbow. "What's your name, big stuff?"

"Uh J-Jennifer. Jennifer Hung," said Jennifer.

"Well, miss Hung, the world has never seen a body like yours!" said Glenda. "It's perfect, it's unreal, and--most importantly--it's completely unattainable!"

"Oh, goodness!" Jennifer blushed. "You want me to be a model?"

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers
12