All Comments on 'Hung is Back in Town Pt. 11'

by dongstar

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah....I hope you got paid well for the commission cause...eh.

ThatClassyBastardThatClassyBastardover 2 years ago

...that ended dumb as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This better not be how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that the story is over kinda wish you focused more on the sex part into detail, and wish you focused on Jennifer and Veronica, and the ending was out of nowhere and kinda stupid. All in all I'd probably give it 5/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, that was extra mean spirited, but i guess it at least proves Jennifer is just as much of a bitch as Veronica was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah. The end. Good. Fuck this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She better get rich if even 1/2 of those women start filing for child support

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well at least its done acting like Jennifer was ever a good person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do wonder how much if any of this ending is backlash at the commentors lol.

BalasarBalasarover 2 years ago

I think you should seriously reconsider your planning and your ending, because something like this does not leave a good taste for your new readers, take me as an example, if this is what I can expect from your stories in general, I don't even want to touch them.

Anyway, you have a good writing style and you make it enjoyable, but in the rest you falter considerably, hopefully when I see your stories again in a few years this will have improved, because if it weren't it would be a real shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah i must say that this ending was not very good. I am guessing you went for some sort of comedic route but... It didn't really land. I thought it would have an explosive ending. But not this kind of catastrophe. Work on the ending and you might end up with a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series started average and devolved into cartoonish slock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the proper ending for how this story got more and more ridiculous as it kept going lol. Idk why anyone was surprised. This was a good comedy read I guess lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Given the past reader comments on prior stories in this series, this chapter is the meme where the guy has a paper confident face over a red screaming & crying face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And there it is, Jennifer's just a whore and Veronica even moreso

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So theres literally nothing relateable pe redeemable in any of the characters of this story. Wverybody acts like they have an IQ of 10. If I wish I could get baacl the tome spent on reading this.

Hope the commission fee was good for you. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was left disappointed,

I was hoping that when he had sex with her that Her size would reduce and and she would find giving her self to him would help bring her back to a normal size.

dongstardongstarover 2 years agoAuthor

I wrote the entire story all at once so none of it was a reaction to the comments. That's just how it went :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know if this one was just very rushed, or if the plot was completely driven by the commission, but this story suffers big time from "trying to do it all but instead doing none" syndrome.

As soon as it finds a groove and starts getting enjoyable, there's a massive tonal shift, and the plot is lost. Is it a hyper futa story? An alpha who gets cucked narrative? Power fantasy? Growth/expansion romp? Virility / excessive cum / hyper libido tale? Love conquering addiction character growth with smutty, satisfying conclusion? Or, Instead of picking one or two themes to focus on, just rotate between them, until 'and then nothing happened, the end.'

It sucks, because there's a lot of great potential with the characters and the general setting, but execution just falls flat and feels lifeless. Each transition from 'i hate this futa!' to 'i love you so much, marry me!' is so jarring and sudden, with seemingly no introspection or development occuring from the main characters.

To be fair, I'm being more harsh in this review than I normally would because I KNOW you can write excellent stories. I look forward to pretty much all the stuff you've put out as a hyper futa / excessive cum enjoyer. I enjoy your balance between the fun and silly side of the genre mixed with it's obscene lewdness.

With that said, I'll try to offer some constructive criticism, assuming this story's direction wasn't due to an overly demanding commissioner.

My biggest issue is the lack of identity. I still have no idea what you were trying to accomplish with this. If we look at the beginning and end, it's a cuck narrative where Mr Big Shot gets one upped by our hyper futa, taking away his girl and job. If this is the main goal, then the whole arc where he starts whining and dining her and falling in love makes no sense. Why would she care if she can have anyone? Let him fall in love with her, but her sparkly not give a fuck about him and instead just enjoy fucking his girl. His girl becoming obsessed with the futa is well executed, but why is she trying so hard to keep him being cordial and working with the three of them? Let her drop him like a sack of potatoes and focus on how Stephen has to keep trying to win her back unsuccessfully.

If we look at chapters where Stephen and Jessica start dating, it's entirely different. Now it's a story of a sex addicted hyper trying to tame her libido so she can be with Stephen, until Stephen finds a way to help her unleash all her frustrations. She's tempted at every turn, constantly growing larger, swelling bigger, but holds strong for her love, until they can be together for her ultimate release. But he's not enough, she grows even hornier after they finally have sex! so now Stephen has to find ways to please her even more, allowing her to completely be satisfied so she can enjoy her monogamous relationship.

If we look at the last couple of chapters, it's the sex-addicted futa who wants to be with her lover, but simply CAN'T control the libido and keeps growing larger and largerbas she fucks an entire apartment of women, cum-blimping them and covering the entire area in the process. This can still work from Stephens point of view: he wanted to be with her, she almost was able to stay faithful, but gave in. He sees it, runs in horror, but can't get away, everywhere he goes she's already fucked everyone and everything. The whole apartment complex is full of it. You've already established that he's infatuated with her output and capabilities, why don't you just have him go back in, torn between his heartbroken state and his desire to watch her fill every girl with endless cum? Maybe the desires win, and he marches back into the apartment, and begins fucking her from behind, causing her to grow even larger until she is cumming through the damn walls or something. At this point, you're just doing what you do best, and dongstar'ing her dong as she continues to lose control of her libido and Stephen enables her further and further, forgetting his wants for a relationship as he becomes obsessed with finding her limits.

Idk, just so many ways to take it that work well, I'm sad with how it ended. I hope you revisit it someday and find what it was you were looking for though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oof

ThatClassyBastardThatClassyBastardover 2 years ago

You should delete this entire story.

Gandolf60Gandolf60over 2 years ago

This needs a sequel. Something along the lines of Hung goes to Hollywood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The comments are harsh, but it's meant well. You're a good writer, and your futa content and transformation work is awesome, but cuck and humiliation is an even smaller niche of a niche. Here's hoping the next one is a little more sexy with less manipulation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After chapter 6 it's where the story went haywire and completely lost focus up the plot, go on multiple directions and contradicted the plot points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh come on this can't be the ending. Jen and Steph being the end game was the perfect ending and actually made a lot of sense. Stephen and Veronica's relationship was build off sex alone, same as Jennifer and Veronica. But Stephen and Jennifer actually built a relationship together and actually fell in love. Besides Jennifer is going to need Steph to take care of her pussy right? After all she did have her largest orgasm ever that way. What else would help with her ever increasing libido? I mean at the rate she is going she wouldn't even be able to sustain her body soon enough. She'll probably explode! Her pussy and p-spot could be the key to her "cure", almost like a relief valve. The best way to end this would be a threesome relationship with Jen, Steph and Veronica. Or even Stephen staying with Jennifer to fuck her while she fucks other women as they travel the world. Hopefully we'll get some better closure in a happier ending.

ambiguousarchieambiguousarchieover 2 years ago

Alright, now that all the story is wrapped I re-read the whole thing through.

Overall I really liked it, it was hyper futa shenanigans, some mild humiliation, and a bit of character development all blended together.

I do sorta wish Jennifer had left in the chapter before and we had just enjoyed an epilogue of Stephen and company reacquainting to life without her? Like, I think I would have rather had Stephen and Veronica trying to fuck and just ending it, instead of one more Jennifer chapter, but overall it was excellently done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's like someone hacked your account and posted their bad story on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is a certified bruh moment

Realdeal123Realdeal123over 2 years ago

The ending make all of every previously chapters of this story become worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, I'm honestly astounded at how cleanly you undid any shred of character development that happened in the entire story in the last few paragraphs, rendering the entire journey pointless. Stephen suddenly became afraid of what he found hot one chapter ago, and Jennifer just right out became an entirely different person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This ending was painful to read and just throws out any character development they had. Jennifer just ruined a persons life that's the entire story would have been so much better if it ended one chapter earlier without the Jenifer relapse in where she finally has grown as a person the would have given it such a good conclusions. Anyways this story was written pretty well but that ending just flat out sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lmao the ending was expected, she never did get "better" and he just began to expect less from her lmao 💀

Yall really wanted character development from an NTR story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@anonymous from 3 months ago. Yeah we kinda expect an 11 chapter deep story to pay off and actually lead somewhere. Silly us I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdongstar@dongstar
I've been writing erotica for ten years under various guises. Most of my work is focused on the themes of growth, expansion, and ridiculous amounts of fluid. As Dongstar, my primary focus has been futanari, but I am equally at home with straight, gay, lesbian, giantess, goddes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES