Hung is Back in Town Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A model?" Glenda laughed. "Baby you're thinking small. I'm thinking of big, blockbuster movies! You've got the jawline of an action hero!"

"Wow, I don't know, I'm kind of busy with school," said Jennifer.

"A brainy girl! That's great, really goes over well with the feminist crowd!" said Glenda.

"What about ah... this?" Jennifer grabbed a handful of her mammoth, horse-shaming dong.

"Intersex is big these days, baby, and you're the biggest I've ever seen, come on, let's do lunch, I'm buying," said Glenda.

"Wh-what about Stephen, he's a model, too," said Jennifer.

"Sorry, only room for one on the superstar gravy train," said Glenda. "He'll have to catch the next rising star."

"I don't know if I want to do this without Stephen," said Jennifer.

Glenda looked Jennifer right in the eye.

"Listen to me, babe, guys like Stephen are a dime a dozen. I should know, I've been married to three of them. They look good, they have big dicks, but they wear out after ten years and you gotta get a new one. Come with me and you'll have hot and cold running pussy for the rest of your life," said Glenda.

"And I'll be rich?" asked Jennifer.

"You'll have more dollars than you've got sperm," said Glenda.

A pair of big-titted bikini models walked into the room and started posing behind the talent scout.

Jennfer bit her nails and looked over at Stephen. He looked up at her hopefully.

"I-I--" Jennifer heaved a huge sigh. "I'm sorry, Stephen, it's not really working out after all I think we should just be friends."

"Congratulations, Jennifer! I'm gonna make you the biggest in the world!" declared the talent scout. "Drinks are on me!"

Everybody cheered and followed Jennifer out of the studio, chanting her name.

Stephen stood there in his underwear, all alone and forgotten.

At least he still had a big dick, the thought.

The End?

12