Hung Matt from the Dorm Ch. 03

Story Info
Matt gets some action.
2.1k words
4.71
2.9k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All people in this story are 18 years of age or older at all points in the narrative. There are no depictions of sexual violence in this story. All of these people are real people, albeit with changed names, and the descriptions of Matt's physical dimensions are absolutely accurate.

:Chapter 3:

My Saturday went like this:

6:40-7:00 Masturbate in my dorm room

7:00-7:30 Shower

7:30-8:30 Walk down to the IHOP and get breakfast

8:30-9:00 Masturbate in my dorm room

9:00-15:00 Drive home and visit with friends

15:00-15:15 Masturbate in a gas station restroom

15:15-17:00 Drive back to campus

17:00-17:45 Masturbate in my dorm room

17:45-18:30 Dinner at the dining hall

18:30-21:00 Alternate between doing some class work and masturbating in my dorm room

Fuck, I was obsessed. My mental image of Matt's huge meat hanging there in the bathroom was all I needed to get myself hard and ready to jack again. And the way he smiled to himself when he was watching me watch him had my head spinning. Why was he smiling? Did he find the size difference between us as interesting and hot as I did? Did he feel as much pity for my manhood as much as I felt awe for his?

I called up the picture of Matt's cock again in my mind. Measurements were so hard to judge, but I couldn't help myself. From a few feet away, it looked like it was a foot long. It was way more than twice as large as my softie, maybe three times bigger. That would put him at nearly nine inches long flaccid. I went to my desk and found my trusty ruler. I took the tip and jammed it against my pubic bone. I laid my rapidly hardening cock against the ruler, and put my hand over the top three inches. I watched as my sore cock grew again to its full six and a quarter inches. There were still nearly three inches between my engorged glans and my estimate of Matt's flaccid cock. Those three inches, I knew from cruising internet porn and discussion boards were the elusive zone where manhoods went between average, big, huge, gigantic, and monstrous. It was notably difficult to find measured pictures of hard cocks over nine inches. If he was really nine inches soft, how fucking big did he get when hard? It was too goddamn much to think about. This morning, I had been hoping seeing a glimpse of Matt's dick would help satiate my curiosity, but all it did was increase it.

On Saturday evening, I heard Avi talking to some other guys in the dorm how Matt had a hookup coming back later. Avi and co were planning to hit the bars, which would allow Matt and a girl some time to themselves. One of the other guys laughed.

"Hope she has been soing some warm up excercises. Matt's going to split her in half."

Avi laughed too, "I know right? I hope I come back to a dorm room and not a crime scene."

"How does he use condoms? They can't fit."

"I don't know. Maybe he makes sure they're on the pill."

"Probably he doesn't care." More laughter.

"Avi, has he ever fucked a girl while you are there?"

"No, we haven't had a situation like this before. I don't know how it would make me feel. I don't think I would want my girlfriend knowing about his cock. She'd want that instead of me."

They wandered off. I was now incredibly intrigued. I knew Matt would be bringing a girl back to his room. That meant that I would be able to get a glimpse of them as they walked in, and maybe I would be able to hear some of what his fucking sounded like. I quickly prepared. I put on some regular clothing, so it wouldn't look like I was hanging around in pajamas or something. I propped my door so I would be able to see them walk in. Lastly, I sat at my desk and contented myself with doing some work on my computer.

A few people walked by. Dorms were notoriously quiet on weekends. I was starting to feel absolutely ridiculous. Here I was, camping out in my dorm room to see my freshman neighbor bring a girl back to his room. Why was he taking up so much space in my head.

A door shut at the end of the hallway. I heard a guy mumble something, and then I heard a girl's giggle. I thought this was them. I checked the time. Half past 10. Suddenly they were in the doorway. Matt was wearing jeans and a white t shirt. His hookup had a short, dyed-black hairstyle, pale skin, and was wearing quite a bit of black makeup and black nail polish. Her goth clothing was striking, but stylish. She had a very distinctive, crisp voice and she was smiling and rocking back and forth as if she was listening to music, though I couldn't hear any. She was very short and petite, maybe 5'2", and very thin. Her boobs were tiny but I could see a fantastic, perky bubble butt framed nicely by her skinny jeans. She was gazing at him and giggling while he pretended to not have his keys. Their chemistry was unbelievable.

Matt finally opened the door and they slipped inside. They were very quiet. I walked over and move my chair over near the door to see if I could hear. I heard her voice a few times, muffled through the door, but very clearly I heard her keep saying, "Wow, wow, wow!!!" I was surprised by how quiet things were. Some of my old dorm mates were extremely loud with their lovemaking and their dicks weren't half the size of Matt's.

After 10 minutes I started to hear some things. I heard her say something, then Matt's voice, and then I heard a little yelp. I couldn't take it. I poked my head out into the hallway. Completely deserted. I then walked carefully over to Matt's door and put my ear up to it.

There were some little squeals of pleasure coming from the girl, and some sloppy slurping sounds in between Matt's grunts. I realized he was eating her out. Someone walked into the hallway. I pretended to walk down to the bathroom, then walked back a minute later and put my ear to the door.

Now there was a wet slapping sound, and she was saying, "ooo, ooo, inside!" She was directing him as he was fingering her. He was talking in a low voice the entire time. Her little squeals got more regular and after about five minutes I heard her gasp--climax.

Matt was clearly good at the lovemaking. I heard her say to him, "Can I try?," to which he replied, "You can do whatever you want with it." There was some rustling around as they repositioned themselves for something else. I grabbed my aching cock for what seemed like the 100th time that day.

I heard some more wet sounds, then some sort of gagging and then they both laughed.

"Oh my GOD!" she shouted. "I can't even get my mouth around it."

"No one can," he affirmed. I think this was around the time that I came in my pants.

"Holy shit," she continued. "How am I going to fuck this? Fuck, this is huge."

"Let's just try the tip," Matt said gently. "I have plenty of lube for us to use."

The girl started moaning louder a few minutes later. Matt groaned a few times. I started to hear some creaking from the old metal bed frames. This was getting better.

"Fuck, it's in. How the fuck did you do that?" she was saying.

"You're relaxing, you're doing really good," Matt responded. "Keep staying relaxed and telling me what you want." Her moans increased in volume and pitch again.

I was losing my mind listening to Matt, 18 years old, who possessed one of the largest cocks on the planet, as be was guiding a casual sex hookup through having sex with him like it was a challenge on Amazing Race.

Suddenly, Matt changed position. The squeaking became really pronounced now. The entire hallway was now filled with three sounds, bed rattling, Matt's grunting, and the ever more frenetic moans of a tiny little goth girl getting railed by Matt's gigantic cock.

I went back into my room as another neighbor came out of their room. He listened for a moment and then headed down the hallway. The sounds went on forever. I looked at the clock again. 11:45pm. They had been going for more than an hour. Suddenly the girl started screaming. Some mixture of pain and ecstasy combined in a primal scream that she let out across the entire dorm floor. If there was anyone that didn't know Matt was fucking tonight, they did now.

I was pretty sure the girl came again when she had screamed. As things quieted down I went back to the hallway and listened some more. She was cooing at him, "Mmmm....oooo....that was great, baby, I want to see you come now, big boy."

"You sure you want to see that?" Matt asked.

"Yeah I do! Come on my face. Mmmmmm."

There was a sticky squishing sound for a few moments. I assumed she was giving him a handjob. She had to be using both hands, knowing how tiny she was and the gargantuan size that Matt was working with.

Presently Matt was telling her, "Oh, keep going......soon now. Oh, that's right. Stroke my cock, Alyssa. Stroke that huge dick. That's right. Talk to me. Tell me what you like."

Alyssa instantly turned on the praise. "Mmmmm, this is the fucking biggest dong I have ever seen. I just fucked the biggest dick on campus. Oh....that's right, big boy. Come for me, daddy. Come on me with your giant...

Suddenly Matt interrupted her, "Tell me it's too big."

"What?"

"Tell me it's too big...to suck...or that it hurts too much."

I could tell Alyssa was confused. "Baby, I love your dick. It's amazing."

"I know. I just need you to say it. I want it. I want you to make fun of it. Please..." Matt sounded desperate. "I need it," his voice wavered slightly.

Alyssa seemed to take a moment to figure out what she was going to say. When she started again she sounded really confused.

"Holy shit, this cock is too big for me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I love sucking small cocks. They actually fit in my mouth." Alyssa was gaining confidence. "You can only dream of feeling my mouth around your cock."

Matt grunted. "I know," he lamented. "I can't fuck you without you wanting it smaller."

Alyssa was catching on to his game. Her voice took on a mocking tone, "That's so fucking right. The whole time you felt so good inside me I was just thinking of my ex. He actually had a normal sized cock. Not a fucking fire hydrant he was trying to jam into me."

Matt let out another groan of gratitude. Alyssa kept going.

"I'm going to tell my friends that you are the worst fuck I've ever had. You just started trying to stuff it in me. There's no way I could ever take that. My ex boyfriend only needed this much....and it was better than you."

Matt had gotten what he wanted. A guttural growl escaped from behind the door, and suddenly Alyssa was saying, "Oh my god, oh my god, I've never seen so much. Fuck, it's still coming."

I crept away from the door and back to my room. I took off my pants and tried to wipe my jizz out of them. Matt's lovemaking was incredible. Clearly, Alyssa was pretty experienced in bed too, with how much she had been able to do. It seemed like she was able to take him in her pussy, which I didn't think was going to be possible. Kara was hardly able to take my six inches of girth when we fucked. Matt was easily thicker when he was soft.

I thought for a moment about Matt's request for humiliation when he was trying to come at the end. Clearly Matt had a bit of a humiliation kink, but with his monster cock, humiliation was different than for most guys. How do you make fun of the guy with one of the biggest dicks in the world? Tell him his dick is too big.

I thought back to Matt's eyes when he was sizing up my dick in the bathroom. Maybe he was looking for a smaller dick. I could only hope. I heard a door open, then shut, and then Matt and Alyssa's voices receded down the hallway. She was giggling again. I started stroking again.