Hung Matt from the Dorm Ch. 02

Story Info
I catch a glimpse and Matt catches me.
1.2k words
4.21
3.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All people in this story are 18 years of age or older at all points in the narrative. There are no depictions of sexual violence in this story. All of these people are real people, albeit with changed names, and the descriptions of Matt's physical dimensions are absolutely accurate.

:Chapter 2:

Saturday morning in a high rise dorm of mostly freshmen and sophomores is a quiet time. Last night had been the first Friday since classes began, and the underclassmen had been partying hard and were now dead asleep recovering from dancing and heavy drinking.

I usually woke up at about 6:30 on Saturdays and went for a shower. Then I could get to the dining hall, or head off campus to grab a bite and enjoy the quiet morning hours. I slid out of bed and got my things ready for the showers. Our dorms had communal bathrooms and showers, so I had a carrying box for all of my soaps and shampoos, as well as a razor and shaving cream. I put a towel over my shoulder and headed out the door in my gym shorts.

As I walked out, I saw Matt and Avi's door across the hall from my room. I remembered back to the scene on Thursday night. Matt's cock had caused quite a stir; I heard some of the guys talking about it on Friday morning in the bathroom, and on Friday afternoon I heard two girls in the lobby waiting for the elevator talking about the "guy with a horse dick on floor three." I hadn't seen Matt at all since he and I looked at each other through our open doors before Avi shut and locked it.

I'd have been lying if said I hadn't thought about that all day on Friday. Matt was getting a huge amount of attention all around the dorm and probably all over campus, so he really wasn't going to need to show off any more in the dorms. He probably had a lineup of girls just waiting to come and take their turn trying to figure out some way to have sex with his massive dick.

I really needed to see Matt's cock; I needed to see if for my own eyes--and then I could move on with my life. Start dating again, anything to get myself back into some positive relationships. My obsession over a huge dick was a temporary thing. I had never had romantic feelings for guys before, and this had no amount of romanticism attached. I was just utterly fascinated by the idea of a very, very large penis. I couldn't tell if I wanted to have one, or if I just wanted to touch one or see one.

I figured my only option for seeing Matt's dick again was to see him in the bathroom showers, or maybe if he got more comfortable in the dorms and went nude a few more times. The idea of going up and asking him was not on the table. I just had to be content with waiting and hoping to get lucky. By this point I had arrived at the bathroom and I turned left to go to the toilets and just that quickly, the wait was over.

Matt was there. The entire dorm was quiet and empty feeling and Matt was just standing there at the urinal. My university had some very old bathrooms and the urinals were not wall-mounted like most modern ones. They were basically a pot on the floor that you pissed into, and they offered absolutely no privacy as you had to stand back from the wall quit a bit. I don't think Matt had any reason to care about privacy.

He was standing facing me, with his hands clasped behind his head and his head leaning back into his arms. His eyes were closed and he looked incredibly relaxed. It was as if Matt was lying on the beach, sleeping in the sun. He was wearing his trademark red basketball shorts and his flip flops and, as always, he was shirtless. His muscles were slightly stretched in his current pose; his six-pack and pecs were elongated and his arms lithely stretched out. For the first time, I noticed the downy, sandy hair that dusted across Matt's chest and forearms. Still, I don't even know how I noticed all of these things because the main attraction was on display: Matt's cock was out.

Matt's enormous hanging cock sprawled luxuriously out over the waistband of his red shorts. It curved down gracefully, a perfect Da Vincian arc that demonstrated how monumentally heavy his slab of flesh must be. Matt's cock was exactly the same skin tone as his deep tan, a warm golden-brown with an immaculate complexion. It was thickest in the middle, swelling slightly from where it was connected to Matt's crotch and then narrowing slightly as it continued down to a noticeably long foreskin. A tremendous stream of piss ran out this end, falling downwards into the urinal. The size and weight of his dick was so great that Matt did not have to hold it or aim it; it hung naturally down over his waistband, allowing Matt to piss with his eyes closed, apparently in some sort of semi-asleep state at 6:30am.

I was tempted to just go right to the shower and ignore that I had even seen anything, but I for once in my life did the slightly riskier thing and walked over to the second urinal, put my things down, put down my towel, and started pissing with Matt.

When I looked down, I was again shocked by the difference in size between my normal-sized dick and Matt's monster hanging free just a few feet away. I had to pull my waistband down below my dick and hold it there, since the waistband would be way too strong for my dick's gravity to overcome it. My three-inch flaccid dick stuck out of me nearly horizontally and instead of hanging down perfectly towards the water in the urinal, I had to manually aim it downwards into the bowl with my other hand.

It was at this time that I noticed that Matt was looking at me. Or at my cock, specifically. He had that same, hungry look in his eyes that I had seen on Thursday, but with something different and new. It looked like he was generally intrigued, and he had a slight smile on his face. He looked up at my eyes as he finished pissing. Without taking his eyes off mine, he reached down with both hands, milked the remaining drops of piss out of his cock, pulled the waistband of his shorts out from his body, and neatly dropped his cock back into his shorts. I heard a slight "thwap" as his giant cock slapped against his thighs. All the while he was looking at me, upwards quite a bit because of our height difference.

I was finishing up while he walked around me, smiled to himself, and headed quietly back to his room. I decided to postpone my shower for a few minutes and headed back to my room to jack off. Holy shit!