Hung Neighbor Helps Newlywed Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes, he decided he wanted to see her perfect ass when he came inside her the next time. When he pulled out to reposition her to her knees, his previous load poured out and puddled on the sheets.

Will grabbed her hips from behind and shoved his meat back into her in one firm stroke. As he started banging her again, he grabbed her hair and used it to pull her harder onto his cock. With the other hand, her started smacking her cheeks, telling her what a dirty girl she was for fucking him in her husband's bed. This was exactly what she'd daydreamed about.

"Yes! Yes! Spank your little slut, Daddy! I've been a very bad girl!"

Will continued to swat her cheeks until they were both bright red, but never stopped fucking her.

After several more minutes, he warned her, "I'm going to come inside my little slut again. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir! Please come inside me!"

Without pulling out, he pushed her onto her stomach, straddled her legs and pounded her hard into the mattress. As he began coming, he placed his hand around her neck and squeezed hard enough to startle her, but not hard enough to actually choke her. She had never felt so dominated and loved every second of it. Before Will had finished coming, her orgasm swept over her stronger than any she could remember.

When she regained her senses, Will was still fully embedded in her, but was no longer stroking. He was trying to savor the feeling as well as leave every possible drop he could inside.

When he pulled out, he asked her, "Are you going to save that for your husband? Some of them are really into that shit."

She laughed, but responded, "I'm going to save it, but not for him. I just want to feel you dripping out of me as long as I can."

As soon as Will mentioned her husband, she remembered he'd been waiting for them and she had no idea how long they'd been going at it.

Dave outwardly appeared calm and relaxed as he sat at the bar, but inside, he was a nervous wreck. He'd checked the time every few minutes since he sat down. He watched thirty minutes pass, then an hour without any word. At the hour and a half mark, he texted her, but she didn't reply. He knew Will was a big talker, so that must be the reason. But what if they really weren't talking at all? He was now a little worried; not about her safety, but that he'd made a really bad decision. In his head, she might be so into her new lover that she'd forgotten all about her husband.

A little over two hours into sipping his beers, she finally texted, "Sorry, Babe. I didn't hear your text. We were talking and I lost track of time. You can come back."

He anxiously drove the ten minutes back home, not knowing what to expect. She greeted him at the door with a big hug and a kiss. She tried to act cool, but he knew. The smell of sex was faint but unmistakable since she hadn't showered. Her face was still flush and her hair was out of place, just like she looked after being eaten to orgasm.

"It looks like you two must've hit it off."

She bit her bottom lip and said, "Oh, you can tell?"

"So, did you enjoy yourself?"

She avoided eye contact, saying only, "Yeah, it was okay."

Brooke felt it wasn't the time to tell to tell her husband she'd just had the best sex of her life. Unaware of his cuckold fantasies, she worried that humiliating him might put a quick end to their arrangement. Despite her lackluster review, Dave was still pretty turned on at that point and was ready to get her into bed and reclaim her if he could somehow physically manage it.

She stopped him in his tracks, however, saying, "Whoa, Tiger. I'm pretty sore. You'll have to take a rain check on that."

A bit deflated, her loving husband responded, "Oh...yes...of course. I understand. Can you at least tell me everything that happened?"

"Sure, Babe. But not tonight. I'm really tired. Can you just hold me while we go to sleep?"

As they crawled into bed, the smell of sex was even stronger. There was a big wet spot on Dave's side of the bed, so he had to use a towel to cover it until he could wash the sheets in the morning. He wondered if they had left it on his side intentionally.

After he knew she was sound asleep, he had to know more since his curiosity was more than he could bear. He gently moved his hand down to her pubic area, careful not to wake her. She was wearing a thong, but he noticed the crotch was very wet and sticky. It seemed too thick to be her juices. It felt like he had come inside her, a lot, and it was still leaking out.

He carefully moved her thong aside to investigate further. Her normally small, barely visible pussy lips were swollen and distended more than he'd ever felt. Very slowly, he placed a finger into her normally tight opening. It usually took a minute or two of getting her loosened up before she could even accommodate something as small as his finger without still feeling tight, but she was so loose, there was little resistance.

Dave removed his finger as slowly as he could, but it still drug a small stream of Will's come out with it. He was worried the feeling would wake her, but she was out cold. He honestly couldn't believe she'd gone through with it. He'd thought maybe, at most, she would've given him head. She had once told him how she would use her oral skills to keep guys in the lineup she wasn't ready to have sex with. But she had definitely fucked him, and even more surprisingly, let him come inside her. They never even discussed that possibility, but he had to assume she was still on birth control.

As he lay beside her restlessly and pondered the events of the last few weeks, he knew this shouldn't have come as a surprise. He couldn't give her what she wanted, but offered her an exciting, guilt-free way to get it with her choice of partners. Why wouldn't she do it?

While Brooke slept soundly in the afterglow of three rounds of sex and twice as many orgasms, Dave tossed and turned until he finally had to sneak out of bed to go relieve himself. He knew little about what actually happened, but he did know his wife was full of Will's come. As he imagined Will balls-deep in his wife's tight little pussy, pounding her until they both came in unison, it only took a few strokes of his five-incher to make him orgasm strongly. What a waste, he thought, since this was the only time in weeks he'd been able to finish. How pathetic had he become?

He had hoped to get the play-by-play from her the next morning, but she jumped up at the first alarm and said, "I'm sorry, Babe, but I've got to be at work early. Lots of patients to see today. Can we talk tonight?"

Dave's whole day was excruciating. He washed the come-soaked sheets and tormented himself most of the day, thinking of all the scenarios that might have played out. Did she orgasm? Did he hurt her? Would she want to do it again? Would Will? Why did she not want to talk about it? He had dozens of questions but no answers.

When they finally talked about it that night, she was still frustratingly short on details. She said he was a gentleman at all times and only went as far as she was okay with. Her limits must've been pretty generous since she had obviously let him come inside her. What other limits could she be talking about?

She was a bit taken aback when he asked, "So, is he bigger than me?"

She laughed a little, "Well, yes, Baby. He's bigger than you. But what difference does that make?"

Dave didn't have a good answer since he had only asked to feed his fantasy, so he only replied, "Oh, I just wondered if it was too painful for you."

She looked at him skeptically and responded, "Mmm-kay. Don't worry about that. I'm fine."

He asked her for a few more details, but only got short, vague answers. Since he couldn't get any real answers, he asked the question she couldn't really dodge.

"Is it something you plan to do again?"

She didn't hesitate at all and said, "Oh, definitely!"

She immediately realized she may have sounded too eager and qualified it with, "Of course, only if you're okay with it."

All he could say was, "Sure, Baby. If it makes you happy."

She couldn't hide her smile when he gave her his blessing to see Will again. He wondered if he had created a monster.

They didn't talk much more about it as he prepared to leave for his extended trip. He knew she would meet up with Will again while he was away and assumed she still wouldn't give him any details. He trusted her, but it drove him crazy. Maybe he'd have better luck getting details from Will. It was more embarrassing, but it

seemed better than not knowing.

It didn't take long for them to hook up again. Dave was talking to her on the phone around 8 PM the night he left when she got off the phone somewhat abruptly, saying she was going to do about an hour's worth of work she'd brought home before turning in. Only a couple of minutes later, Dave got a notification from his doorbell camera saying someone was at the front door. Brooke had never installed the app, so she probably didn't even think about the camera out there. Sure enough, it was Will.

Dave heard nothing from her for the next two hours. A few minutes after he saw Will leave on the doorbell camera, she texted Dave goodnight and said she was turning in. Why was she acting like a cheater when she already had his permission to play around? It was too late to bring it up then, but he was dying to know.

Surprisingly, Will texted him right after he left their house.

"Hey, Dave. I just want to thank you for letting me get to know your wife a little better while you're gone. She's pretty amazing. Thank you for trusting me with her. I know that wasn't easy."

Dave was really impressed with his class for sending that message. It made him even more at ease with choosing him.

Dave replied, "I know it's probably not the worst job you've ever signed up for, but I want to thank you too. It takes a lot of trust for me to be okay with all this, and I'm glad she chose you. It's kind of frustrating that she never tells me what you guys do though."

"Oh, I didn't know. Are you sure you want to know that? I don't want to cause any hurt feelings. You said we could do whatever she was okay with, right?" he replied.

"I did agree to that. I just have no idea if she's different with someone else. Maybe I just want to know if she has a slutty side I've never seen. I trust you guys, but the curiosity kills me."

"Well, she wasn't shy at first like I expected. I think she was already pretty worked up by the time I got there the other night. I think she really liked it when we did it standing up. She said she'd never done that before. She seems to like for me to finish inside her, so I guess you guys agreed to no condoms. I was really surprised she could take me as deep as she did since she's so tight. It's crazy how easily she comes too. She asked me if I could ever stay the night, but I told her I'd have to work that out with Yolanda. I'm not sure what else you want to know."

Dave didn't reply immediately. He was reading Will's unbelievable text over and over, wondering how they could be talking about the same woman.

After a few minutes, Will texted back, "You okay? I'm sorry if I said too much. You probably weren't ready to hear all that."

"No, it's okay. I asked for it. Just let know how things go. Thank you for texting me tonight. You think she'd let you take any photos?"

"LOL. I don't know. I'll find out."

A couple of nights later, Dave received a text message from Will.

"Got some pics for you. You somewhere private?"

Dave was immediately aroused and responded, "Yes, in my room for the night."

"She told me she'd cut me off if I shared them with anyone. You won't tell her, will you?"

"Of course not. I wouldn't want to keep a guy from being able to fuck my wife."

The first pic that came though was just a selfie of them sitting on the sofa together. She was sitting on his lap, wearing only an oversized football jersey. He couldn't tell if she was wearing panties or anything else underneath. It was pretty sexy, but not yet what he was hoping for.

The second pic was similar, but she was now topless and wearing only a black thong. Will's hands were covering her breasts, so she had obviously taken the photo. Dave also noticed a huge tent in Will's sweat pants in that shot.

The third shot was very similar, except one of Will's hands was down the front of her thong and her eyes were closed, apparently enjoying being fingered.

The fourth pic was a bit more shocking. His wife had apparently pulled Will's cock out of his pants and was getting ready to go down on him. The shocking part was the size of his cock. He quickly realized Will was at least twice his size, so she wasn't lying when she said he was bigger. She definitely left out the part about him being a freak of nature though.

The next couple of photos were of Brooke trying to stuff the massive cock head into her mouth with limited success. It looked like Will had to settle for her mostly working on it using her hands and mouth together.

In the next pic, they had obviously moved to the bedroom where Will had her on her knees as he took pics from behind. Even though Dave had been with his wife for years, he was still amazed by her hot little body.

Dave looked closely and could see her slit was glistening with her juices as she anticipated what was about to happen.

I the next pic, Will appeared to have been trying to get the head of his cock into her slit. It was also shiny, most likely from her juices.

Over the next few photos, Will had gotten his cock farther inside his wife than he ever would've believed. He wasn't completely inside, but she had probably taken over eight inches.

The last photo was quite graphic. Still from the doggy position, it appeared Will had just pulled out after coming inside her. Her pussy was still gaping open and you could see a huge puddle of come just inside.

Dave had been jerking off slowly since the first pics, but the last one put him over the edge. Once his orgasmic high wore off, he sat in disbelief as he went back through all the photos. It wasn't just that she did all that, but that she allowed herself to be photographed doing it.

Will texted, "Still there? Whatcha think?"

"Holy shit, Will. It's hard to believe this is the woman I married. I didn't know she had such a slutty side. The pics are hot as hell though. Thank you."

"No, thank you, man. Don't tell Yolanda, but she's definitely the hottest woman I've ever been with. I owe you big time. Sometimes I think you're crazy for letting her do this with me, but honestly, I wouldn't do anything to screw up your marriage."

"You don't owe me anything, Will. Just keep making her happy. I'm glad she's having fun with you instead of cheating with some random dude."

Dave asked, "When are you seeing each other again?"

"Every night Yolanda will let me, I guess. Your wife wants it more than any woman I've ever known."

"That's crazy. Kind of makes me feel like shit though. Guess I wasn't giving her even close to what she needed. Don't get in trouble with Yolanda for sure, though. She'll kick both our asses."

For the remainder of Dave's training, things continued pretty much the same. Will visited four or five nights a week, fucking her senseless each time. Brooke was still short on details when Dave would ask, but never left any doubt she wanted to keep seeing him. Based on her voracious appetite for Will's big cock, Dave didn't expect she'd want to give that up when he got back home. He didn't plan on leaving his own house every night so they could play in private either, so something would have to give.

Once Dave returned home, nothing was brought up about seeing Will for a couple of days, so he thought he had been wrong about his wife. But on the third day, she once again asked if she could have the house to herself for a couple of hours that night. I the nicest way possible, he let her know he wouldn't be doing that.

"Babe, you have to know by now I've been okay with this arrangement, so I don't see why I need to leave the house for it. There's no need to hide anything from me."

"Okay, then. I guess that's okay. I just didn't feel like I could be myself with you here if I was worried about hurting your feelings."

"It's okay. I'm sure you've guessed it's kind of a turn-on for me too. It's hard to explain, but even if I do get a little jealous or humiliated, that's part of the excitement. I promise not to interfere or make a scene. Just try to pretend I'm not here."

"Okaaayy...just remember you asked for it," she agreed skeptically.

When Will arrived that evening, he gave his buddy, Dave, a big man-hug. It had been almost a month since they'd seen each other. After hugging Brooke and giving her a quick kiss, he sat down on the sofa to catch up with Dave before he and Brooke starting playing. Brooke wasn't happy about this delay and began to pout impatiently.

Not to be easily denied, she sat on the sofa beside Will and started caressing his mountainous body, soon moving to his manhood. Once again, Dave was struck by the huge contrast in their body sizes and couldn't blame his wife for being attracted to a man so physically superior to her or her husband. Will couldn't help get hard, anticipating what he was about to do to her, but he did his best not to be rude to Dave. She completely ignored their conversation as she fished Will's hard cock out of his pants and began slurping on the head.

Now her husband was having trouble concentrating on the conversation, seeing the amount of meat that was surely going to be deep inside his bride in minutes.

Brooke finally interrupted, asking Will, "Are you going to fuck me or talk all night?"

Will wasn't amused by how she spoke to her husband and his friend. Without speaking, he stood her up, snatched her shorts down below her knees and bent her over his lap. She assumed he was going to play with her pussy in front of her husband as a tease until the first blow hit her bare butt cheek. She squealed with surprise and pain, for it wasn't the kind of playful swat she'd had before from Dave. It instantly brought back memories of being spanked by her dad after she was caught getting into the liqour cabinet as a pre-teen. Will continued spanking her ass with enough force that she winced with every swat and her cheeks quickly glowed scarlet red.

After about four good swats to each cheek, WIll said to her, "I think you should rephrase that. There aren't many other husbands in this world who love their wives enough to let them do something like this. Instead of acting like a brat, maybe you should thank him for being so unselfish."

After being embarrassed like that, she considered upping the stakes with her bratty attitude, but she knew he was right.

She couldn't look her husband in the face, but told him, "I'm sorry, Babe. I was really just kidding, but Will's right. Thank you letting me do this. I know I could never be so understanding."

As soon as Will realized she was submitting, he switched gears and placed his swatting hand over her pussy. As he rubbed along her slit, he realized she was already soaking wet and completely ready to be fucked.

"Good girl," Will reassured her. "Now you can have what you want."

"I'm sorry, Dave," he apologized. "Do you mind if I fuck your impatient wife now?"

Dave was still a little stunned by what he'd witnessed, so he just nodded affirmatively.

Brooke led her lover by the hand to her bedroom and closed the door behind them. For the next hour, Dave got to listen to his wife getting pounded to orgasm multiple times, three of Will's orgasms, and when he got close enough, could actually hear their wet, fucking sounds.

Once Will left, his sweaty bride sat next to her husband with only an oversized sleep shirt on.