Hung Neighbor Helps Newlywed Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked?

"Not as much as you guys, I'm sure, but it was a turn-on. Probably not as much as if I were in the room with you, but it kept me hard most of the time."

"So are you saying you still want to watch?"

"I think so. I think I could handle it if you guys wouldn't mind."

"Well, aren't you the little perv then! I guess I don't mind if Will doesn't."

Brooke had never thought of exhibitionism being a turn-on for her, but thinking about the naughtiness of getting fucked in front of her husband was making her pussy tingle.

She took Dave's hand and moved it under her shirt, placing it over her swollen pussy. Although she had washed up quickly before coming out, he could feel she was already dripping Will's load again. He alternated dipping his fingers in her messy folds and fingering her clit. The combination of the physical sensations and the kinkiness of the situation made her orgasm again in only a couple of minutes. It was pretty exciting for Dave too, but even more so since she said he could watch next time.

The next evening started almost identically, except that after giving Will head for a few minutes in front of her husband, she stripped off her shorts, climbed on top of him and impaled herself on his horse cock right in front of her husband. Dave was harder than he'd been in months, as he'd never seen anything like this in person. He had a perfect view of their coupling as she bounced on his cock cowgirl style. Will checked a couple of times to see if it was bothering Dave, but seeing him rub his dick through his pants let him know he had a green light.

Even though Dave had seen the photos, it was hard to believe she could take him without pain. As she leaned into Will and began moving her hips in a twerking motion, it was obvious she was totally getting into it and trying to make Will come as quickly as she could. Will made sure Dave got the best possible view at all times.

After a few minutes, Brooke begged, "Daddy, please fuck me from behind."

They repositioned, with Will bending her over the arm of the love seat Dave was sitting on and pumped her from behind until she started convulsing in orgasm. Will still wasn't ready to come and started stroking into her again after a brief pause. A minute or so before he was ready to come, he used her juices to lubricate his thumb so he could start teasing her ass with it. By her startled reaction, Dave assumed this was the first time Will had tried anything back there.

Years earlier, Dave tried to get her to try anal with him, but she was completely against it. She said it would hurt too much and it wasn't a turn-on for her, so he never got anywhere. Once Will got her to relax enough to let his thumb inside, she started moaning from the sensations. Her ass was so tight, he knew he'd probably never be able to fit his cock in her, but he'd certainly try to work her up to it.

Will picked up the pace with his cock and the thumb in her ass when he felt he was getting ready to come. When he began coating her inner walls with sperm, she came on his cock simultaneously.

Dave couldn't believe the show he was watching. Why was she willing to do something with Will she wouldn't even consider with him? Once Will pulled out, she spun around and cleaned his cock with her mouth, which was something else she would've never considered with Dave. This must be one reason she didn't really want him to watch.

After a brief cooling off, the two lovers headed for the bedroom, but this time they left the door open. Dave took it as a invitation to watch, so he waited long enough for them to get started, then walked back to get a peek.

This was a little harder to watch as this time was more like making out, or even making love. They kissed and groped each other for quite some time before Will spooned her on her side and entered her. They casually mated for much longer than their session in the living room, making it more awkward for Dave to stand and watch.

It was hard to hear since they were talking softly, but it seemed like Will was teasing her about putting it in her ass. But instead of the flat out refusal she'd given her husband, her giggling replies sounded like weak resistance at most. Was she really going to end up with that monster cock in her cute little butt?

It didn't happen the rest of that week, but they must've practiced during Dave's next work trip. The first night he was back home, they were going at it in the bedroom as usual, but Brooke became unusually vocal. Dave couldn't help walk back for a peek and was shocked to see Will had managed to get the head of his cock in her ass and was pushing it a little deeper with every stroke. It was obviously painful for her, but she never asked him to stop.

He wasn't sure how much his wife was enjoying it, but Will must've loved it. He came faster than usual and didn't pull out. It appeared Brooke was as much a sexual athlete as she was a gymnast. In a month's time, she was taking Will's entire cock in her pussy like a champ, and had now managed to take him in her ass. She was always pushing herself, so he wondered where she'd go from there. Would she be asking Will to bring another hung friend over with him soon for a threesome?

Once Will left, Brooke came out to sit with her husband as she always did. She was a little reluctant to talk about what had happened since she assumed it was quite shocking for Dave to watch.

Dave broke the ice with, "So, where did you learn that party trick?"

She blushed immediately and said, "We've been practicing while you were gone. Are you mad at me? I know it's something you wanted and I always told you no. I'm really sorry."

"I admit it hurts a little. I just don't know why you'll try things with him you won't with me."

"I'm sorry, Baby. You know I'm all about a challenge. You asked me nicely, but he challenged me and didn't think I could do it. I felt like I had to try. I know it probably sounds weird, but I'm actually quite proud of myself. It hurt in the beginning, but it's getting easier. When you're feeling better, I promise I'll let you do it too."

Dave started to respond with a sarcastic comment about sloppy seconds, but thought better of it. In his current state of self-pity, he actually wondered what the point of getting better would be. He could never fuck her like Will on his best day, so why disappoint her and embarrass himself? He was probably one of the few husbands who really did put his wife's happiness ahead of their own, no matter how humiliating.

Over the next few months, Will averaged two to three visits a week, but Yolanda never let him spend the night. Dave was eventually able to resume having sex with his wife, but it was never the same. He was amazed she had worked up to taking Will balls-deep, which meant she was probably even more disappointed by his little white "pee-pee." Along with how much wilder she acted when having sex with Will, he knew she was just going through the motions. They both knew the arrangement with Will should've ended at that point, but neither of them made a move to stop it. In Dave's mind, it would be better to allow it than for her to sneak around and get it from him anyway.

Dave came to terms with their arrangement and assumed it would continue indefinitely. That was, until one night when Brooke told him her period was a week late.