Hung Trans Lesbians Fuck Two Ladyboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I done help Miss Susan with her things. What you want me to do Miss?" Voni asked.

"Thank you, Veronica. Prepare a pitcher of your fabulous fresh iced tea. After you finish making the tea run us a hot bath in the large tub in the master bathroom. Miss Susan and I need to freshen up."

"Yes Miss Rose. You want me come wash you?"

"Veronica. After you finish with preparing the bath you are off the rest of the day. If you want to join us in our bath you may. I might be imagining things, but I think you have a crush on Miss Susan. She is also very interested in you Voni." I declared.

"Yes Miss Rose. I stay here. I want have much sex with you and Miss Susan. You want Vicky come too. She see pretty red head lady. She ask me about Sue."

"I am glad you want to participate in our entertainment. Just so you know Sue has a very big surprise for you. I know you love big things in your mouth Veronica. Miss Susan has never been deep throated."

"Me excited now. I hurry make tea. Then we suck and fuck Sue long time." Voni replied.

Voni makes a large pitcher of fresh iced tea and places it on the kitchen counter. She then prepares the enormous bathtub with warm water and bubble bath. Sue and I meet in the kitchen for our ice tea. We kiss and explore each other's bodies as we sit together. After a few minutes Sue asks me the question that I knew was on her mind.

"So, Veronica is your lover? Do I get to fuck her?" Sue asked.

"Yes. Let me warn you. That tiny Thai is the equal of anyone I have ever fucked. She has a crush on you. She wants to suck and fuck you. Another thing, she has an ass made for fucking. I bottom out in her with ease. I might add a very good employee and friend. I hired her just as a maid at first. Over the past two years we have grown very close. She helps me with my business operations as well. We have grown very close. I helped her get full US citizenship. She is my live-in maid, executive assistant, best friend and lover. Her schedule starts at 8 am and ends when she finishes her chores. She has Sundays and Holidays off. Her salary is two thousand dollars a week. I spoil her because I really do love her. I think in a few minutes anymore questions that you have about Veronica will be answered." I explained.

Sue and I hold each other and stride toward the huge bathroom in the rear of the house. The tub is filled and we begin to undress one another. We place our clothes in the basket by the door. Sue stands in the tub as I kneel before her.

"I want to taste you now Sue. I have been waiting an hour to suck you."

"Sounds good to me Rose. What do you think of it?"

I hold her immense erection in my hands and scrutinize it in much the same manner that she had mine. I fondle the most impressive penis that I have ever seen. I think her cock is more attractive than mine. Sue is circumcised and her glans has a narrow curved sharp tip. Her urethra opening is huge with a prominent gap. Her shaft progressively thickens and is extremely broad about mid-way down. She has a lovely upward curve. Her testicles are massive and somewhat larger than mine. Her ball sack dangles down obscenely low. Sue's penis is a tiny bit shorter than mine, but her shaft has a substantially greater girth.

"Sue your cock and balls are very unique. Your urethra opening is huge and your testicles hang down so low. I love the way you look" I commented.

"I am glad you like my big penis.I stretched my spermatic cords in my scrotum to almost six inches. The vas deferens and arteries lengthen inside the cord. I attached five a pound weight on a stretching apparatus over a period of about two years. My urethra is huge because I frequently widen it with medical sounds. I use 8 or 10mm and require a length of 14 or 15 inches. The feeling is intensely stimulating, being filled from the tip of your shaft through your prostate into the bladder. I think I cum more forcefully since I have transformed my organ." Sue explained.

"See how far you can take me down Rose."

"OK. I will give it a try. I am certain I can deep throat most of you. My mouth is very large. You are so thick. I don't think I could take this monster in my ass."

I easily take Sue's glans and upper shaft deep in my mouth. I suck on her first five inches and massage her hanging balls with my fingers. Sue pulls my hair hard as she thrusts into my mouth. I relax my gag reflex as I swallow more of her until I have about seven inches in my mouth and esophagus. I try so hard that tears flood my eyes as I choke on her girth.

"Your mouth is very large Rose, but your throat is tight. No one has ever deep throated me Rose, not all the way. Several have taken me down to about eight inches. My own throat is huge from deep throating large erections for hours. It helps that I have complete control of my gag reflex."

I resume my manipulations of her member. I again throat her down to about seven inches. Sue pushes hard and I swallow another inch. At that moment the door swings open and Voni comes in. She is naked except for a tiny white G-string and the white thong sandals that Sue loaned her. She stands in the doorway and scrutinizes my efforts to engulf Sue's massive thick python. Sue stops thrusting and vacates from my mouth. We both look at Voni for a moment.

The Thai girl is very petite and weighs a little under one hundred pounds. She has 34B perky tits and a six-pack washboard waist of 20 inches. For an Asian Veronica has large hands and feet. She wears a size 10 shoe. In spite of her petite slim build Voni has an impressive thick hung seven-inch cock.

"Veronica do you want to join us?" I asked.

"Yes Miss Rose. Want me suck Sue big cock deep throat?" Voni asked.

"Yes, I do. Sue's clit is so thick I am unable to deep throat her." I responded.

Voni kicks off her sandals and pulls her G-string off as well. Sue's eyes are locked onto the Thai's thick veined erection. I move over as Veronica kneels before Sue. Voni can easily deep throat me, so I thought she might be able to swallow Sue as well.

Veronica I love your sexy body. I have been fantasizing about you the last hour. Your mistress swallowed me down to about eight inches. See if you can beat that." Sue stated.

"Sue. I deep throat many customer cock in Pattaya. Suck many big cock long time. You have nice cock like Miss Rose. I like your cock very much Miss. Tell me how you want me suck you." She said with her heavy pidgin accent.

"Swallow all of me in your throat if you can. Look up into my eyes as you suck me. Pull on my big balls with your fingers. Use your finger nails to scratch my balls." Sue instructed.

I watch as Voni begins swallowing Sue. She easily takes Sue down to about eight inches. She fills her mouth with saliva and bobs her head rapidly. A minute later Sue is in to about nine inches. The Thai girl manipulates Sue's huge low hanging balls with all of her pointed sharp finger nails.

"God damn girl, you can sure suck a cock. I am close to climaxing. Rose do you want to swallow my cum?" Sue asked.

"Yes Sue. Right before you cum, I will finish you off." I said.

This revelation of an orgasm excites the tiny Thai. Voni slowly swallows Sue down from the tip to the base of her shaft. Her thin lips are tightly stretched to the limit around Sue's massive bloated erection. After several minutes of accommodation, her tiny head bobs in rapid swallows of the immense length with extreme deep throat fellatio. Voni throats her member tip to balls with each head thrust. It is so erotic due to the extreme nature of the vigor and violence of the deep throat. Sue fucks Voni's face and thrusts her mammoth penis deeply into the tiny Thai's engulfing esophagus. I reach for my phone that is on a nearby table and record the scene. Sue pulls Voni's hair as she throat-fucks the tiny Thai balls deep with each thrust. Sue's heavy full testicles hang obscenely low as Veronica continues to massage them lightly as they swing and bang below her tiny chin.

"Now Rose! Now, I am about to shoot!"

Voni moves to the side as I swallow Sue's steely erection. Veronica quickly moves behind Sue and slips her long stiff tongue into Sue's anus. I swallow most of her stiff shaft as I pull hard on her heavy low hanging testicles. Without any words Sue groans and grunts as she fires huge loads of thick salty semen into my throat. I swallow her tasty warm semen as Sue studies me. I hold a small amount of semen in my mouth as I stand. I motion for Voni and she opens her mouth wide. I spit the last volley of Sue's cum into the tiny Thai's mouth. Veronica swallows the warm load and without a word collects our laundry from the hamper.

"Sue that was an impressive load you blew into my mouth. I really enjoy sucking your big cock. What do you think of my Katoey Goddess?" I asked.

"Well Rose, I think you are both remarkable ladies. As far as Veronica is concerned, I think we need to modify our plans. I want to include her in our decadence this week."

"I should have told you about her from the beginning. I am sure she wants to be included in our fun. Veronica adores me Sue. She is totally devoted to me. I am part mother and part lover. Her sister Victoria works next door and gets off later this afternoon. I have invited her to join us at 4 pm. I hoped you would be open to a pair of hot Thai Trans women." I revealed.

"That sounds like more fun to me. If Victoria is anything like Veronica, I am in for a treat." Sue replied.

"Well actually Victoria is Veronica's twin. She transitioned when Voni did. They are orphans and an aunt groomed them to be Ladyboys. They are identical except Vicky is an inch shorter in height and slightly lighter in weight. If you are wondering Vicky's package is identical to Voni's. She really enjoys being a bottom more than Voni. She often joins us after work and we have done just about everything you can imagine. Her employers, my next-door neighbors just think she is hanging out with her sister. They have no idea she is Trans. They think she is a Cisgender woman. Only a handful of people in this gated community know that I am Trans." I explained.

"It sounds very thrilling to me Rose. I guess you figured out from our chats that I am very promiscuous. I have only been in a few foursomes. Once I was with three other Trans girls."

In a few minutes Voni comes back into the bathroom. She steps into the bath and takes a large container of body wash and opens it.

"Do you wish me wash you Miss Rose?" Voni asked.

"Yes. That would be nice. Come and wash Sue first. I will wash you while you tend to her." I said.

I watched Sue, as she ogled Voni. The petite Thai moved toward the now standing Sue and rubbed body wash all over her torso, arms, legs and genitals. She turned around and Voni scrubbed her back and spent several minutes rubbing her soapy hands on Sue's huge low hanging ball sack and smooth anus. She slid a finger into Sue's ass while she rubbed a soapy hand around Sue's erect cock.

"You have nice balls Miss Sue. Want me put more finger in ass?" Voni asked.

"No not now. I need an enema before we do any more ass play." Sue answered.

"I give you enema now if you like." The Thai girl responded.

"Veronica gives me several enemas a week Sue. She is very highly skilled when it comes to ass holes." I state with a smirk.

Voni gives herself a large enema before she services our asses with large volumes of warm soapy water. We finish our enemas before we continue our bath. After we finish washing each other, we relax in the large tub and drink our ice tea.

We all dry off and gather in Sue's guest room. Sue and Voni sit on the bed and French kiss deeply for several minutes. I stoop downward and deep throat Veronica's erection with my mouth as they kiss. A few minutes later the front door bell rings and we all halt what we are doing. Voni puts on a robe and leaves the room to answer the door.

Sue and I put on robes after Veronica leaves the room. In a few minutes we hear Voni walk back down the hallway. Her twin sister Vicky is with her. Victoria is wearing shorts, a t-shirt and flip-flops. I perceive that Sue is looking at Victoria very attentively.

"Well I am the hostess, so what do you ladies want to do for entertainment?" I asked.

"I think we should get naked and suck each other. I want to fuck you Veronica." Sue responded.

Voni smiles at Sue and nods.

"I think that will happen anyway. How about some role play?"

"I think some BDSM with toys would be nice." Sue responded.

"Me and sister suck and fuck Miss Susan. You make film Miss Rose." Veronica said.

"I think we can do all of that as well. How about a masquerade party with kinky sex, BDSM, toys, video and role-play?" I recommended.

There is still some confusion on the Thai Trans women's faces. There certainly is a cultural literacy gap between the Thai Trans sisters and us. I take the lead and explain.

"A masquerade is when you dress up and pretend to be someone else. I think it is a great idea. I am all for it." I explained.

"I have clothes next door that very sexy. We be beaucoup sexy prostitutes. I go now." Vicky said in her pidgin accent.

"I go with sister get dressed like whore for party." Voni added.

Well Rose I just happen to have a fantasy outfit in my room. Voni has already seen it. I will go change into it now. Do you have any sex toys here?" Sue asked.

"I have several large dildos and vibrators. Victoria and I use them on each other occasionally. I also have tons of lube. I have some rubber gloves as well. I prefer bareback fucking so I do not have any condoms on hand." I responded.

"I will go prepare now Rose. You will be astounded by my costume."

Sue and I go change into our attire as the twin sisters prepare next door. I am not certain about what the big fuss could be about Sue's costume. My outfit is a Wonder Woman uniform I wore to a Trans club in Las Vegas last year. We had a review on stage. My Wonder Woman took 2nd place. A girl in an Elvira outfit beat me. I have to admit that she was very hot.

My giant breasts are clad in a scanty red bustier, my tiny tight shorts are blue with small white stars, my feet are covered by size 11 knee length red leather high heel boots and my head is adorned by the golden Wonder Woman crown.

Later everyone's costumes are adjusted modified and altered. We all gather in my expansive living room. The twins are both very attractive hookers. They are equally exceptionally gorgeous women. Their ultra-thin bodies are a contrast to Sue and I with our larger frames and statures. Voni wears a tiny yellow pair of tight shorts, a white short crop-top that displays her midriff and adorns her attractive feet with flat white ankle strap thong sandals. She is a casual street walker in appearance. Vicky is dressed in a very tight black pant suit and high heeled black leather boots. Vicky in her heavy make-up looks like a high-class prostitute. Both the sisters have highly visible erections in their tight clothing.

Part 2 of the Story is Told by Sue

Part 2 The Masquerade Party

Rose's mouth falls open as she notices me in my Maleficent costume. I am correct about her reaction to my outfit. it looks like she is the real witch in the flesh.

I appear to be about eight feet tall with my lengthy horns attached to my head in my high heels. I manage to capture the appearance of Maleficent. I thoroughly seize every meticulous detail of the famed witch. My face is highlighted with black eye shadow and purple lipstick. My considerable pouty lips are metallic purple. My black eye shadow and purple eye liner give her eyes an elegant cat-like appearance. The horns that adorn my head are extremely life-like and the horns blend into my thick scarlet hair.

My body is covered by a short black silk robe. My sexy size 10 feet are revealed and exposed in black leather thong sandal boots. In appearance they resemble high heeled boots, but the front consists of an open toe time-honored thong sandal. The heels of my sandals appear to be about 6 inches in height. The sandal-boots are affixed to a narrow platform about an inch thick. Every red polished toe is adorned by a narrow silver toe ring. The edges of my alluring toes hang over the platform obscenely.

Sue's dialogue as Maleficent is with a soothing voice. (with a slight English accent)

"Are you going to just stand there? Go ahead take a good look. Soon you will all be mine. There will be no escape from this room." I said with a glare.

"Yes Sue. I am admiring your magnificence." Rose said.

Who on Earth is Sue? My name is Maleficent. Keep ogling me like that Wonder Woman and I will punish you severely."

"Yes Maleficent. I am astounded by your resemblance to Sue, a mortal woman that I am obsessed with." Rose said.

I am not only in costume, but in character as well. My expression is so serious and stern. My high cheek bones add to the voluptuous witch persona. I glare at the Trans women in distain. I also am highly aroused and my enormous erect cock is trying to escape from my elastic material of my loose thong.

"No more talk. I will direct all of you. Wonder Woman you will only talk when I ask for a response. Do you understand me my slave?" I asked.

"Yes, great and powerful Witch." She replied.

In the corner of the room is a cart with wheels that contains sex toys that I brought with me and several from Rose's toy cabinet. Two padded long sex benches from her bedroom are positioned along the wall. From the drawer of the cabinet I retrieve; a large container of lubrication, black latex gloves, a hefty wand vibrator, a black thick rubber dildo that is 12 inches long attached to a large handle, a clear plastic case containing lengthy urethra sounds and several pairs of hand cuffs. I organize these tools of sexual delight precisely on large white towel. I rotate my hips and look at the Thai twins and Rose and present an open palm toward the instruments with a devious expression.

"You are all here to serve me. Wonder Woman you are here at my pleasure. I will show you all of you my power. You two sweets come here now." I point my long index finger at Vicky and Voni.

The twins stand up and walk toward me. They both look at my beautiful face in wonder. Their eyes scan my form from gigantic tits, wide hips, muscular legs to my fat sexy red painted toes.

"Take Wonder Woman and handcuff her wrists to the chains attached to that bench." I said as offer the hand cuffs to Vicky. Voni pushes the bench to the center of the room.

Before Rose goes to the bench, she positions her digital camera on a custom tripod to capture our sexual escapades. Rose strides toward me and shows her homage by bowing. I roughly grab her by the hair and raise the Amazon back to her feet. I sense excitement in her eyes by my domination of her. I grab her slim wrists and haul her toward the bench. Rose squeals as I surprise her by my physical might. Without any more comments I glance at the sisters and nod. The twins shackle her wrists to the chains on the bench and push the Amazon on her back.

"I want to watch you young girls humiliate Wonder Woman. After you finish with her, I will have my pleasure." I said.

I truly am exhilarated by the bondage theme. I intend on experiencing pleasure from this display of my sexual dominance. Total domination of Rose is my goal. This is somewhat exciting for me. Rose is normally a dominant shemale top to both Vicky and Voni. I truly relish Transexual wet throats and deep tight ass holes. Rose tells me she often sucks Veronica's thick hard erection. I lust after Voni's stiff thick seven inches. My tight ass desires to be fucked by these sexy Katoey girls. My role as a domineering top with other Trans women is challenged by my behavior. After I am gratified, I sporadically bottom for lovers as well. It is obvious that I will be Rose's top most of this week.