Hung Trans Lesbians Fuck Two Ladyboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough practice on me my pets. Vicky lube up Wonder Woman's ass for me."

Vicky moves between Rose's legs on the bench. The tiny Katoey raises the Amazons legs high and spreads them wide. Her tongue probes the tall Amazon's loosened anus as she performs anilingus on the appealing orifice. She spits gobs of saliva into the wet anal canal and manipulates her sphincter with three long oily fingers. Overcome by desire Victoria plunges her gaping mouth over Rose's semi-erect length. I watch with jealousy and envy as Vicky engulfs most of Rose's big erect horse cock.

"Be a dear Vicky and remove your fingers from her ass hole. Veronica fluff up my big dick with that terrific tremendous tight throat of yours."

Immediately Voni dives to her knees and swallows most of my semi-erect penis. My aroused python spurts drops of semen from its tip that Voni laps up and swallows as she sucks on my glans with her mouth. The Thai's tiny head bobs on my extensive immense length and girth. Veronica's thin lips and jaws stretch and unhinge as she performs extreme deep throat fellatio. Her eyes bulge out as she ingests the extraordinary girth deep into her esophagus. I grunt with pleasure and thrust testicles deep numerous times into the tiny Katoey's slippery tight throat. I withdrew my length and dripped huge drops of pre-cum into Voni's gaping mouth.

"Enough my sweet pet. Perhaps Voni, I will allow you to swallow my load when the time comes. Vicky you nasty little cock sucker. I lost track of you. Did I give you permission to suck her cock?

"Let her keep sucking me Maleficent. Please! It feels so good." Rose pleaded.

"I will grant you your wish Wonder Woman, but only for a few minutes. Vicky has other duties to attend to as I pleasure you." I said.

Vicky opens her throat wider and consumes Rose's tremendous length into her throat. Her gag reflex fails her as she chokes and spits out the pulsing erection. She again opens her thin tiny lips and swallows the veined thick lengthy cock. After a few minutes Rose's sizable balls rest on her chin.

I position my thick curved hardness at the entrance to Rose's loose anus. Voni squirts lube onto her fingers and thrusts four long fingers palm deep into Rose's ass hole. Voni grips my erection with her hand and pulls her other hand out of Rose's gaping wet anus. The Thai girl lubes up my formidable thick length with her oily slick hand.

"Wonder Woman prepare to be deeply fucked." I said.

Vicky meanwhile sucks on Rose's huge bloated erection and repeatedly swallows her to a depth of about nine inches. I slowly slide my length into Rose's tight ass hole and stretch her ever wider. Rose's eyes bulge in pain as the veined python probes into her colon with vigor. In a matter of moments, my immensely thick python is buried in Rose to the hilt. Vicky's gag reflex relaxes and Rose's extensive length is injected deeply into the tiny Katoey's windpipe.

"Enough cock sucking Victoria. Wonder Woman needs her big long horse cock fucked now. Hold her steady while I fuck her piss hole."

Vicky reluctantly spits Rose's big penis out of her mouth. I select an oiled 4mm sound to probe Rose's erection. Vicky holds the big Amazon's stiff length steady as I skewer Rose's glans opening and slide the thin steel rod deeper into her erection. Rose's eyes bulge out of her head with uncontrolled arousal and stimulation. I fuck Rose's huge cock with the polished steel sound. I simultaneously thrust my turgid pulsing python deeply inside of Rose's slick wet anus with great velocity, vigor and intensity.

"You want me fuck you in ass pretty Witch?" Victoria asked.

"Yes, that is an amazing idea Vicky. Voni, kneel on this bench and feed Wonder Woman with your thick erection."

All four Trans women connect with their mouths, cocks and ass holes on the sex bench. Rose is the center of their union. I (Maleficent) have my big massive erection deeply embedded into Rose's ass hole. Victoria fucks me with her stiff abundant cock with severely and intensity in my cavernous anus. Vicky fucks me with tremendous vigor and velocity. She has additional leverage for her hip thrusts due to her spiked high heel boots she wears. Veronica has her huge thick cock buried to the hilt in Rose's esophagus. I slowly impale the big Amazon's horse penis with the slick thin polished steel sound.

"Wonder Woman you have over thirty hard inches inside of you. Be careful with Voni's big cock. If you get to excited spit her out until you recover. I don't want you biting her pretty penis off. That's a good girl Vicky fuck me hard. Keep the rhythm that we have and fuck Rose together."

I groan as Vicky slid her seven thick inches into my clenching anus. The tiny Katoey holds my wide hips as she drives her thick hard meat balls deep in my tight sphincter. I time my thrusts into Rose's ass with the Vicky's thrusts into my ass. With all of the motion, it is difficult to sound Rose's penis. I insert the sound bladder deep and lightly fist her fat impaled horse cock. After Victoria and I get our mutual sodomy hip thrusts synchronized, I use the wand vibrator to stimulate Rose's equine sized phallus. Rose pats Voni on the hip and spits the tiny Thai's big fat cock out of her mouth. Rose grunts, pants and groans. Victoria pulls her fat cock out of my ass and watches Rose and I.

"My God! Don't stop, you crazy bitch. I have never! This is amazing. Fuck my ass harder! Give me all that huge fat dick! Fuck my cock with that rod as you rub it with the wand! I am close! I think I am going to blow." Rose screamed with intense pleasure.

Both Thai Katoeys kneel at my feet. I feel the breath on my feet in my open toed platform thong sandal boots. Both girls lick my overhanging toes as I attend Rose. They begin by licking and kissing my size ten feet. I spread and splay my toes apart so the pretty Thai girls can suck and swallow each toe in turn. It feels fantastic to be shrimped. Vicky sucks my big toe on one foot as Voni swallows the four smaller toes on my other foot. I enjoy the pleasure I receive as I renew my attention to Rose.

I pull the sound out of the Amazon's big cock and remove my erection from her ass. I hold her testicles with my fingertips as I bend over and swallow the head of her immense cock. She is in a full body orgasm and is convulsing. Her body shook with tremors and twitches. I deep throat her entire erect penis in a single powerful gulp.

"Sue! Suck my cock you dirty tranny faggot slut! Swallow my thick load! You nasty shemale whore! That's it deeper! Use your throat! I I I ammmmmmmm cuummmmmming! Ahhhhhhhh!" Rose screamed in orgasm.

I hold her immense pulsing cock deeply in my throat and esophagus. She erupts and spurts huge thick bolts of hot semen deeply in my throat. I swallow the first volley and pull her completely out of my mouth. Rose shoots several thick gobs of semen onto my tongue that I stuck out for her. After seven or eight more jets of sticky semen I swallow all of her ejaculate.

To Be Continued.