Hung Trans Lesbians Fuck Two Ladyboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls hastily remove the remainder of their clothing. Veronica still has on her casual thong sandals, while her sister wears her black leather spiked boots. They mutually exhibit their stiff thick erections by prancing before me. I push the cart closer to the bench. I hand the lube to Voni. Rose watches the girls attentively as I reposition her video camera.

"Voni fuck Wonder Woman . Victoria shove your cock down her throat." I directed.

"Spit roast me girls." Rose said as Voni oiled her thick erection.

I watch the action before me as Vicky positions her erection on Rose's chin. Rose hangs her head off the edge of the bench so she can easily deep throat Victoria. I move so I can see Vicky's cock slid into Rose's watery mouth and throat. As the Thai fucks Rose's throat her exquisite hanging testicles bounce above her deliciously attractive anus. This experience is new to Rose. She has sucked Voni many times but never her sister Vicky. Victoria grunts in gratification as she slides her thick hefty cock deeply into Rose's mouth until her balls bobble on her fat lips. She swallows Vicky and pushes her tongue under the shaft as the Katoey plunges into her wet velvet throat.

Veronica watches in excitement as her sister throat fucks Rose. Voni disobeys my instruction and swallows Rose's equine like penis with several attempts to a depth of eight or nine inches. I watch as she succeeds in swallows all of Rose's length testicles deep several times in rapid succession.

"Hey what are you doing you little cock slut! No more cock sucking for you." I yelled as the Thai girl ceased sucking the Amazon.

Veronica terminates sucking Rose and probes her anus with several slender oiled fingers. Rose's throat is full of Vicky's thick cock as Voni slides her substantial erection into Rose's slick wet sphincter.

"You like Voni fuck your ass Miss Rose?"

Rose gives her a thumbs up signal due to the thick cock buried in her throat. The Amazon spreads her legs wider and lifted them higher for Voni's access. Voni grabs her ankles and promptly sodomizes her with rapid deep intense thrusts. Veronica has a very firm hard erection and fucks her with abundant stamina. I watch as Rose tightens her anal sphincter on Voni's shaft and swallows Vicky's rigid erection with her large cavernous mouth. Rose deep throats her entire erect penis in her esophagus and swallows her testicles in her colossal mouth. Victoria squeals with pleasure as they begin a rhythm of extreme deep throat fellatio. Rose engulfs all of Vicky's sex organs on the bottom of each stroke. Veronica pumps Rose's giant bloated horse cock with her strong hands as she fucks her ass hole with vigorous violent vicious stabs.

"Wow maybe you are the real Wonder Woman. Deep throating a fat cock and scrotal sack as well. A little later I think I need to try that as well." I commented.

The insatiable Thai twins persist with their erotic incursion of her orifices. Vicky is first to climax. She vibrates with intense orgasmic convulsions.

"Me come. Me come your throat Miss Rose. Aiiiiiiiiiiii!" She squeals with pleasure.

Vicky tenses up and spurts numerous slimy thick wads of salty wet semen into Rose's throat. Rose swallows every drop of Vicky's hot sticky ejaculate.

"Get over here Victoria my dearest you have not fulfilled your duties yet." I command.

Victoria timidly walks over to me to follow my instructions.

"Take off my robe you pleasing little pet." I order.

Victoria strides behind me and assists in removing my black silk frock. My deeply muscled physique is revealed with the removal of the external garment. I am entirely exposed now except for an exceedingly miniscule G-string thong, exotic exceptional thong sandal boots and my exquisitely evil horns. My enormous swollen python is coiled hard to strike and bury its length in the sexy petite Katoey's tiny mouth.

"Get on your knees my lovely little pet. Take off my thong." I commanded.

While I arrange Victoria for a throat fucking. Veronica clambers up on top of the bench to improve her leverage in plunging deeper into Rose's ass hole. Her mouth locks on to Rose's as they French kiss during the merciless ass pounding. The tiny Thai possess incredible physical strength and endurance for her diminutive stature. She is barely half Rose's size, but pins her substantial legs above her shoulders. She pounds her stiff erection balls deep in the Amazon with each slippery wet stroke. Veronica starts to lose her grip on Rose's ankles. Her tongue pushes harder into Rose's mouth. Her insertions quicken, she withdraws her tongue from the Amazon's mouth as her body shudders in orgasmic convulsive climax.

"Me come on you Miss Rose! Big cum!" Voni pulls out and discharges several potent spurts of hot semen on her face, belly and my bustier top.

"Get over here my darling child. You will attend to my requirements." I said as she pointed at Veronica.

Voni joins her sister in front of me. Vicky has not yet seen the impressive python that resides between my legs. Vicky tugs the thong down and the colossal erection sways up like a ratcheted catapult arm. The end of the immense appendage slaps Vicky on the cheek with a thud. Veronica and Victoria giggle as they both regard my rigid engorged lengthy stiff shaft.

"Me eat your nice ass hole Miss Maleficent. My sister suck you good long time. I eat your ass and me suck big balls." Veronica said in her pidgin accent.

"I think that is a noble thought my dearest. No fingers in my ass, tongue only. I want you to lightly scratch my balls as your tongue my ass." I said.

Victoria inspects my immense erection that she holds. She prods the gape of my urethral opening with the tip of her tongue. She tenderly sucks on the stiff pointed apex of my curved glans. Vicky tickles the length of my extensive shaft while she swallows about six inches. The one thing I notice about these girls is their totally different techniques and methods of fellatio. Vicky fondles, licks, tickles, scratches and sucks cocks. Voni is an extreme deep throat artist. Vicky can deep throat as well, but with difficulty.

"Wow! That feels marvelous my little sweetheart. Try to swallow me all the way down honey." I ordered.

"Miss, I try suck deep throat like sister. I suck deep as I can. I try swallow deep you see." Victoria explained in a heavy pidgin accent.

Victoria repeatedly chokes on my huge organ. She is able to swallow about eight inches of my widest part of my thick cock girth. The Thai uses her fingernails to gently tickle and scratch the lower shaft as she sucks with great vigor on first five or six inches. Victoria uses the fingernails of her other hand to fondle my dangling enormous testicles. My stretched distended heavy scrotum hangs obscenely low. Victoria grasps the loose ball sack until both testicles are tight at the bottom of her closed fist. She squeezes the spermatic cords, nerves and blood vessels that connect the testicles with the body. She uses extreme suction on the tip of my immense organ and swallows about eight inches with rapid sucking strokes.

"That feels fantastic baby. I love the feel when you grip my balls. Pull hard on my balls as you suck." I said.

Meanwhile Veronica is behind me and has her soft wet tongue on my wet slimy anus. Voni's hands spread my buttocks wide as she tongues my tight rosebud. An extreme sensation of pleasure shoots through my body from experiencing simultaneous fellatio and analingus. My muscles quiver and shake as my breathing quickens. My toes spread apart in my sandals and splay wide with the sensations that travel from my aroused erect penis and moist anus.

"Enough you sweet darlings I don't want to cum yet. It is time I pleasure Wonder Woman. You two creatures of delight did break her in. I think it is time that she receives my fleshy weapon. I command you to assist me." I said.

Rose remains chained on the bench and watch as I draw nearer to her with my two pets. I secure the huge handled dildo and the bottle of lubrication. I position myself between her legs.

"Victoria and Veronica spread her legs wide so I have better access to that ass of hers."

The moment of truth has arrived for Rose. I know that I am going to fuck her in the ass with my enormous python. I try to prepare her by probing her anus with a long-lubed finger. After a few seconds of stimulation, I add another oily finger. In a matter of a few more minutes I vigorously fuck her ass with three long thick fingers. I lube up the foot-long dildo and shows it to her with a smirk.

"I won't hurt you sweetie. I am going to loosen you up for the real thing. Wonder Woman I will go slow. After a few minutes you will beg for my big muscle."

I push in the thick dildo in to a shallow depth of three or four inches. The dildo has a large circumference of about six inches. Rose takes deep breathes and tenses up as I shove more dildo into her taut anal orifice. She has been fucked in the ass with toys and cocks before, but none with the magnitude of this leviathan. She has at least eight inches buried in her now as I vigorously fuck her with the gigantic fake cock.

"Wonder Woman you are doing splendidly. Most of the dildo is in you now. Relax as I loosen you up some more. I am sliding in the last few inches now."

She grimaces with pain as I push the dildo in until it bottoms out in her ass. Rose has twelve hefty thick inches buried to the hilt in her ass. I leisurely fuck her with long deep strokes. It feels better for her now as she withers in pleasure. I fuck her forcefully with callousness and insensitivity. Her long horse cock is flaccid and flops against her my belly as I sodomize her.

"Victoria be a sweetheart and suck Rose for me." I requested.

The youthful Katoey beauty releases Rose's ankle and shifts until she grasps her thigh. She leans over and engulfs Rose's flaccid length to the hilt with her wet mouth. In seconds she grows semi-erect and shortly after she is fully erect. Vicky's small mouth is incapable of encompassing the immense erection. She has more difficulty swallowing than her sister. Vicky chokes on Rose repeatedly as she gradually deep throats her. Meanwhile I violently fuck Rose's slippery anus with the gigantic dildo. Her ass is stuffed with a huge dildo as her equine penis is fully packed into the beautiful Ladyboy's throat. The encounter is erotically extreme and intense.

"What do you want Wonder Woman?" I asked.

"I want your big cock Maleficent. Please fuck me in the ass with your big penis." Rose pleads.

I violently pull the behemoth out of her wet sloppy ass hole. I am jealous of the giant cavernous deep hole of Rose's stretched sphincter that gaps open. Without permission Victoria shifts and shoves her hard tongue deeply into Rose's open anus. I frown in wonder as I place the giant dildo back on the cart. I inspect the various penis sounds and the turbo vibrator.

"Go ahead my dears enjoy her. I grant you fifteen minutes. You may have your way with her." I said.

With this liberty Vicky moves between Rose's legs and slides her thick hard cock deeply in her loosened ass with great ardor. Voni has a plan of her own and positions a chair at the other end of the bench. Veronica straddles the Amazon's face with her ass spread before her mouth. Rose probes her rose bud with her tongue for a few minutes.

"You like my ass hole Miss?" She asked.

Voni lifts up for a moment as Rose swallows her hard erection balls deep in a single gulp. Voni fucks her slimy gullet hard and deep for a few minutes. She pulls out of Rose's throat and leaves the bench. Victoria captures the Amazon's attention again by aggressively engulfing the end of her bloated erection. Both of the sisters are extremely flexible. Victoria is sucking on about six inches of Rose as she enters her ass with her thick cock.

"Miss Rose suck my toes. I like you suck my toes. It feel very nice. I watch you use tongue on sandals and toes." Veronica said in her heavy pidgin accent.

Voni's spreads her toes in her sandals and feeds Rose several of her small toes to shrimp on. I watch this with envy as my own thick toes are available for service as well. Rose looks up and sees Voni watching her as she lovingly sucks on the Katoey's pretty toes. Rose sucks and swallows every one of Veronica's toes and licks the insoles of her leather sandals. It dons on me these are my thong sandals. Rose is tasting my toes as well. In a few minutes I motion for Voni to stop and join me.

"Wow that is so hot girls. Veronica I have to stop you now. Wonder Woman you are proving your worth. Vicky please continue violating her. Wonder Woman from now on the only toes you will suck on will be mine. Voni come here my sweet. " I commanded.

Veronica comes over to me and we kiss deeply. After a few minutes without any words, I pick up the thin Ladyboy and hoist her upside down high into the air. I grasp her tightly in a clench around the hips to steady her. Rose watches us from the bench as Victoria fucks and sucks her. I have Voni's stiff erection aligned with my mouth. We are in a standing 69. My advanced weight training enables me to hold Voni in place with ease. Veronica swallows my thick turgid python as she holds on to my muscled thighs. After Voni engulfs most of my erection I swallow her stiff penis until her testicles rest on my chin. I rapidly thrust my head forward and deep throat her hard shaft in my slippery esophagus and slimy wet mouth. Voni inhales my thickly veined python deep into her esophagus. I thrust my hips driving my entire thick penis into Veronica's deep silky wet throat.

The young Thai girl's legs begin to spasm and she points her sandal clad toes. Her entire body convulses as she digs her fingers into my muscular thighs. I withdraw about half of her erupting cock from my mouth and lock my lips on the Katoey's girth as I swallow her immense forceful ejaculations.

Veronica comes up for air and holds my majestic mammoth organ in her hands. The stimulated erection drips several big blobs of thick semen on the floor. I contain Voni's cock in my throat and swallow all of her hot thick salty ejaculate into my stomach. After a short while I release the tiny Thai and spin her around and place her upright on her feet.

"You swallow my beaucoup big cum pretty Witch. You make me feel very good. You want fuck me now. I like big cock in ass." The young Thai said.

"I will fuck your ass later my pet. Thank you for feeding me I was very hungry." She said as she licked a drop of semen from her upper lip.

"I lick your ass hole Miss?" Veronica asked.

"That is a wonderful idea. You may tongue my ass as I torture Wonder Woman." I answered.

Victoria fucks Rose with steady deep thrusts as she deep throats her as well. She paces herself to prolong her pleasure. I sense her climax as she abandons her oral service. Veronica are I watch them fuck as we fondle ourselves.

"Stop fucking her Vicky." I ordered.

Victoria pulls out of Rose's ass hole and is confounded by my instruction. Without any more dialogue I position Victoria before me and I kneel. I puts my hands on the Katoey's hips as I swallow her cock.

"You suck good pretty witch. I cum soon. You good cock sucker very nice." Vicky said.

I am insatiable. Before the day is over, I fear I will drain all of the semen from Rose and the Katoey's. I only wish they had more semen for my nourishment. Vicky grips me by the ears as she thrusts her length into my wet silky slick slippery slimy throat. The young potent Thai's body shudders in a full body convulsion of orgasmic bliss.

"I come! I come Miss you swallow! Ahhhhhhhhh!" Victoria yelled.

I clench the thin Katoey by the hips as I swallow the profuse streams of thick hot briny ejaculate. The thick erect penis spurted its contents into my glutinous esophagus. Victoria gripped my head on her erupting shaft.

"First time you suck me. You very good. I like your mouth. I suck you now if you like. Eat your big lady cock." Victoria said in her heavy pidgin accent.

I stood up and affectionately kissed Victoria on the lips.

"Thank you, sweet girl. I was very hungry. I occasionally enjoy a good feeding. Your sister feeds me several times each week. You will have to join us more often. You may suck me in a little while. I still have to take care of Wonder Woman. I think you girls should help me." I said.

I (Maleficent) move in for the kill. I hold my gigantic veined erection in my hand as I smile at Rose.

"Wonder Woman my pets have had their fun with you. In a moment you will experience the most intense extreme sensations of your life. I will possess your ass and cock at the same time. That tight ass of yours is loosened up for my pleasure." I state.

Veronica weighs and fondles my purple shiny thickly veined bloated python, then stretches her slender fingers around the tremendous girth. The Katoey looks at the obscene monumentally immense turgid penis with envy and lust.

"Be a dear Victoria and give me that case of metal rods and the surgical lube from the cart?" I asked.

"Yes, pretty Witch lady. I love your big fat cock. You please fuck me in ass after you are finished with her? I like your beaucoup big dick." Vicky answered as she handed me the sounds and lube.

Perhaps, before the night is over, I will ravage all of you. I have sucked every Trans organ here. So maybe I will fuck every one of your tight ass holes as well. After I swallow that much cum it usually increases my libido. Remember that your sister has equal claim to my big cock. We will require a short intermission before Wonder Woman and I fuck you girls." I declared.

Voni nods her head and smiles as Vicky and her admire my erection. I select an 8mm (1/3 inch wide) sound that has a length of 360mm (14 inches) and motion for Veronica to join us.

"Before I fuck Wonder Woman, I wish to instruct you girls in the art of sounding a penis through the urethra. Get on your knees before me. Before we pleasure her tight piss hole you will practice on my larger urethra tract."

Veronica holds my pulsing distended profuse erection for Victoria.

"Vicky take this sound in your hand and lube it up. OK. Now carefully slid it into my cock." I said.

Victoria slowly positions the 8mm polished steel rod at the gaped glans opening of my considerable erect cock. She grasps the slightly curved end and gently pushes the shiny pole into my lubed urethra of my erection. Voni steadies the immense distended stiff length of my sinewy cock as the thick polished metal sound slips and glides into my obscenely thick erection. I grit my teeth to hold in my cries of delight and pleasure. My purple metallic scarlet lips cast a smile of extreme joy and satisfaction.

"Before the night is over, I want all of you girls to experience the sensation and intensity of cock sounding. Don't stop Vicky. The rod is only ten inches deep, keep pushing until the tip is just visible out of my penis glans. Ohhhhhh! Myyyyyyy! That feels so good. You are almost all in. Put that last inch in. I can take the entire 14 inches due to my long cock length. Average endowed Trans women and men can handle 11 or 12. The sound penetrates the penis, prostate and opening to the bladder. Now slowly withdraw and fuck me with the rod. Voni use your fingers on the underside to massage the rod as it slides in and out. That is wickedly intense. Quicker, Vicky fuck my big dick pussy. Ahhhhhhhh! Now turn on the turbo Voni and massage the undercarriage of my erect length."

My eyes roll back in my head as Voni rubs the powerful wand vibrator against my massive stuffed penis. My big cock is connected to me, but often becomes a separate living creature. My penis has an attraction to pretty Trans girl's mouths and ass holes. My bloated erection pulses with pleasure as Victoria removes the thick sound to the tip of her curved glans. My huge testicles contort in there low hanging sack as Victoria plunges the thick steel rod until it embeds deeply into my prostate until it bottoms out in the entrance to my bladder.