Hungry

Story Info
Beth has special project to show Cathy - a hungry one!
2.7k words
77.9k
31
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

Beth giggled and tugged her friend's arm.

"Come on, Cathy! Just come over and see the project I've been working on. It'll take like ten minutes! In and out, I promise!"

Cathy wasn't sure. She was supposed to be meeting her boyfriend in a half hour across town. And Beth wasn't a regular friend of hers, she'd never been over to the girl's house before. They just happened to be taking the same biochemistry class at the local college.

But the sweet look in Beth's pleading brown eyes told Cathy the pony-tailed brunette was being honest. It wouldn't take that long. And she could probably just give Brent some excuse as to why she was late. It wouldn't take long. Besides, Beth didn't have many friends besides curvy and blue-eyed Cathy, and she was probably just lonely.

"Sure, why not!"

Beth smiled and motioned to the blonde girl to follow her up the sidewalk. Her house wasn't very far at all, and in the dark, no one would see Cathy going in. It was perfectly safe, and probably the charitable thing for a girl of Cathy's caliber to do.

"Follow me down here," Beth said almost secretively, walking through the front door and right through another, down into the dark basement.

"It's in here. I found it about a week ago, when it was smaller. A lot smaller. Now it's gotten bigger, because I've fed it so well."

"What is it?" Cathy asked, trying to see through the shadows.

She felt Beth brush past her, going back towards the stairs they had just come down.

"Here, let me get the light. It doesn't like too much bright light, which is really weird because at first glance, you'd think it was some sort of plant. But since feeding it, I know it's not."

A soft glow filled the basement, and Cathy looked to where Beth was pointing.

In the middle of the low ceiling room was a cardboard box. In the middle of the box was a large red clay flowerpot, the kind used to plant small trees outside. And rising up from the flowerpot was a monstrous stem that ended in a tulip-shaped bulb, drooping downwards. Its surface was a dark green color, smooth like plastic, bulging as if with veins.

"What is it?" Cathy whispered.

At the sound of her voice, she saw Beth out of the corner of her eye, backing up the stairs. And before her, the thing began to come to life.

Slowly, it began to unfurl. One almost petal-shaped limb slipped down from the bulb, pointing now in Cathy's direction.

"Beth...I..."

Lightning quick, the first limb snaked out and grabbed Cathy's leg below the hem of her skirt. Gripping her by the knee, it lifted her upside down into the air, hanging her there. She was breathless, watching as the rest of the bulb's limbs uncurled. They were not petals, after all, but tentacles. And in the soft glow of the hydroponics lamps in the ceiling's low surface, she could see that each tentacle writhed with life.

The thing was alive, and pulsing.

"Beth! Help!"

But Beth had backed up the stairs, all the way, and was now softly closing the door.

"Nooo! Don't leave me down here like this! HELP!"

The monstrous tentacle monster shook Cathy slightly as if to silence her. And she became quiet, watching with awe as a new tentacle slid out from the center of the bulbous head of the monster.

This one it waved infront of her face, pressing itself against her cheeks, slipping along her chin. The tentacle was covered with a slimy lubricant that Cathy could now feel and smell. And as a drop of the oozing liquid slid down her upside down face, she could taste it. It was like nectar, delicious.

How odd, Cathy thought.

What an odd thought to have. Nectar on a monster?

And she giggled, drunkenly.

Now in complete control of its new specimen, the tentacle monster lowered the quieted woman to the floor of the basement. Slowly, it pulled its lower half from the comfort of the flowerpot it had been content to call home, until it was hunched next to the new victim.

This one was different than the last, it knew. It could tell by the smell.

Carefully, it began to peel the outer garments off of the woman. The feminine creature giggled at the monster's touches, until it became frustrated with the noise and smacked her hard across the face. Now the woman was crying, but that was a sound the beast was becoming used to. With less care now, it tore the white cotton blouse and gray skirt from Cathy's curvaceous body, sliding various tentacles and protrusions up and down the skin. Still she wasn't naked. Frustrated again, the tentacle monster began to tear at the undergarments Cathy wore. The peach colored silk brassiere broke with a snap, and the nylons tore viciously.

At last, it could smell what it was it most sought.

Cathy lay dazed now, slowly sobering and becoming aware that she was naked before a monster not of this world. A scream of horror built up in her lungs, and she shrieked.

Twitching in anger, the monster quickly thickened up a special protrusion and thrust it deeply into the woman's throat. Fluid poured into her mouth, slipping down to her stomach.

Nectar, was all Cathy could think as she once more became quiet and silent.

With hidden receptacles, the monster sniffed at the woman lying acquiescent before it. She was different from the first one. The servant who lived upstairs, who had put it in the comforting and familiar pot, had brought it something different last time. The woman the monster had examined then had struggled more, screamed less, and smelled all wrong. In the end, the monster had had to snap her neck to make her stop writhing and trying to escape so much. And she had that smell all wrong.

But this one, it knew, was right.

Carefully, it parted Cathy's thighs with two of its thinnest tentacles. It wrapped one around each of the fleshy legs, gently pulling them apart and up into the air. Then it brought out its tasting mechanism. The tendrils near its gaping mouth pulled Cathy's panties aside. For a moment, it shivered -- half in anticipation, and half in arousal at having Cathy suckle its protrusion in her tight mouth. She really required much to stay satiated and subservient. But that would not matter, if the monster could just taste her.

Hungry now, hungrier than even before, it tore the panties and revealed Cathy's privacy. A nice, unspoiled, virgin cunt. The monster took a deep whiff of the puss, feeling itself drool. Down went the tendrils, each bright pink with excitement as it began to dip and writhe against the folds. Like a flower being plucked, the tendrils opened the vagina by pulling the inner and outer labia to each side. The woman's cunt was excited, the lips swollen with extra blood. And the monster liked it.

With caution, it dipped its mouth lower, teeth dripping slime and drool. The tendrils left over moved inside the woman, writhing and exploring. Deep inside her went the tasters.

Yes! She was perfect!

Satisfied and ever so hungry, the monster withdrew its tendrils from Cathy's wet pussy, and its special tentacle from her mouth. The woman whined, then opened her eyes to see where the beast had risen up.

Cathy wanted to scream but all her breath was gone from her chest. There was no air in her lungs as the monster laid itself over her. With massive tentacles it lifted her in the air, keeping her on her back. As she became more and more sober, the drugged nectar wearing off, Cathy looked down between her thighs with a shudder.

The beast was lowering her onto a phallic-like tentacle. She could feel its pulsating tip entering her, spread her. It was hard as a rod, and as thick as a man's fist. And it was pushing into her.

"Ahhhh! Please no!"

Cathy screamed now, at last. But no one answered as she felt her tight cunt becoming enflamed. The tentacle pushed deeper inside her, and she could feel it writhing unnaturally.

Then, when it was all the way inside, it withdrew, only to be replaced by several smaller tentacles. These seemed to have suckers on the ends, and they climbed their way up her vagina, sucking at her cervix and the entry to her womb. In pain, Cathy cried out. But the beast was unrelenting.

The woman felt so good. It wanted to put all of its tentacles within her, some several at a time, some only once. Some it thrust repeatedly into her, violating her. Then, with magnificent strength, it turned Cathy over onto her stomach, keeping her aloft. It bent her in half, sniffing. Then, its tendrils began to taste again, seeking. Out of curiosity, it tasted along the curve of Cathy's now-slime covered buttocks, dipping into the crevice it found.

Ah, another source of wonder! it thought. And into the woman's incredibly tight ass the monster slipped its hardest tentacle. Keeping her airborne, it began to mate with her, driving tentacles into her cunt and her ass, using its massive body to thrust and force its way inside.

Its own seed and semen began to mix in special pouches within its own body. The time for impregnation had come. The woman was perfect and ripe now, primed by the nectar and by the severe fucking induced upon her tender previously-unused body. It lay her down on the cold basement floor. She would be denied the narcotic nectar now. And she would have to feel every inch of its sexual organ as it writhed up inside her body. Careful to aim, the monster slid its penile protrusion inside Cathy's cunt, keeping a slippery tentacle inside her anus just for kicks and its own stimulation.

More, it thought to itself. It had to have more stimulation.

Beth, by this time, had opened the door to the basement and had sat on the third stair down, watching with a sick and perverted pleasure as the new thing she had found did to Cathy what it had not done to her own mother. She had tricked her mother into going into the basement as soon as the thing in the pot had started moving. Beth had no idea if it was dangerous or not. And her mother was just the right kind of fat guinea pig to be used in a situation like this. The beast had torn at her mother's dowdy dress and had inspected the woman thoroughly with several pink tentacles. But after thrusting and spewing large amounts of slime over her mother's cellulite covered body, it had snapped her neck and then, swallowed her whole.

It had taken Beth a few days before she went back down. But when she had approached the dormant monster in the pot, it had not moved much at all. It had lifted its bulbous head, as if to sniff her. But it had done nothing more.

It had been a quirk that Cathy had been walking by tonight. She had had no one she could call to come by and see the monster, no one she could throw at it to judge its reactions. Cathy's timing had been perfect, and the results had been so interesting to watch, if not very sexually stimulating for Beth. She sat perfectly still on the third stair down, hugging her knees and feeling her own body tingle in arousal.

The monster needed more stimulus. And lifting its head, it knew where it would get it. A tentacle flicked out, growing longer as it shot through the air, and wrapped around the slender, yielding neck of Beth, the servant from upstairs. Ruthlessly, it dragged her down to its level. The threat around her neck was plain and simple in any language. She was at its beck and call, and would only live if the monster saw fit to let her.

Thrusting still into the nearly unconsciously Cathy, the tentacle monster began to wrap its more slender limbs around Beth. Up over her small breasts they went, climbing up to her face until at her lips. The feeling of Cathy suckling its drug-giving tentacle had been such a delight. Now it expected the same from Beth.

The woman waited, quietly watching for instruction. The monster wanted something from her, or else it would have killed her as quickly as it killed her mother. In the corner of her eye, so close she could reach out and touch it, the monster's massive tentacles were fucking Cathy in every orifice, even her mouth. Slime and ooze dripped from the airborne girl, and made Beth quiver in the most unexpected pleasure.

Before her face, the monster was now waving a currently unused tentacle infront. This was the one she had seen Cathy suckling for all she was worth. The thought made Beth tremble again, and the monster seemed to notice her lack of displeasure. Almost lustily, it caressed her cheek, the tip of the tentacle leaving a slime trail against her skin as it inched towards her mouth.

How like a penis it looks, Beth thought to herself. And she closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

The monster pushed the head of the tentacle into the gaping mouth before it, reveling in the new stimulus. This servant was good. It would keep her alive. They would form a symbiotic relationship, it and the servant. The monster put the entirety of the tentacle head into the waiting mouth. The servant suckled it, and the beast could feel the hot wetness of her cheeks and tongue as Beth made swallowing motions.

While the servant continued the wonderful stimulation, the beast monster implanted its embryonic spawn inside Cathy's ripe womb, pushing its tentacles up into her uterus. Then with tremendous, body-wrenching fuck-thrusts, it gushed its semen over its seed, planting a heavy harvest inside the new human host. Careless now, it dropped Cathy to the floor to lay in a pile of slimy cum. But Beth it held close, never removing its tentacle from her mouth. And Beth moaned.

Unconscious that she was doing so, she parted her thighs. The tentacles of the beast cradling her began to fiddle at her crotch. With both hands, she gripped the tentacle squirming into her mouth, moving her head up and down, her mind filled with the most sensual and erotic of thoughts and fantasies.

The monster had done what it had intended. It had planted its seed in a most viable host. Now, it tenderly held its special servant. This human wasn't right for its seed, she had the wrong smell, just like the first more plump one had. But she had been so obedient, and the thrill of her tight, hot mouth around its protrusion, where it was thrusting into her mouth -- it was a sensation the monster relished. It wanted to examine a human anyways. With disregard, it used tentacles and invaded Beth's waistband, tearing her blue jeans to pieces as it stripped her bare. But with greater care, it parted her thighs, its mouth tendrils seeking out her crotch. No, the smell was all wrong for embryo implantation. This one was a fresh cunt though, and well worth an inspection.

The monster thickened one of its more slender tentacles, and while Beth suckled maddeningly on the tentacle in her mouth, her virginity was burst by an insistent rod-hard phallic-shaped limb that came from the monster's very mouth. The human still tasted sweet. And the more the monster thrust into her, the more sweetness dripped into its mouth --and the harder Beth sucked on its oh so sensitive tentacle.

Beth writhed in orgasm after orgasm. It was only when she could cum no more that the monster stopped, almost dejectedly, from licking and thrusting into her cunt. Gently though, it lay her down on the floor at the bottom of the stairs, leaving her to do as she wished for now. Cathy, however, the monster picked up and tucked into the base of the large red clay flowerpot.

The relationship would work, it knew, and finally satiated, it let itself rest.

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sequel

plz make a sequil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i demand a

sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good

Very good, excellent hentai.

DireWolf.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Keily's Plant She finds an unusual plant.in NonHuman
Akiha and the Tentacle Monster She thinks it's her friend.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Breeding Station An exploration mission turns into a bizarre experience.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Caterpillar Sandra became founder of a strange bang club.in NonHuman
Nursing Girls 18-year-old friends found unexpected temporary job.in NonHuman
More Stories