All Comments on 'Hungry for Love'

by AriFoxsmith

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm very surprised about this story! I started reading it randomly, the first one I clicked in, but then I got very invested with it. 11/10 I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i love this, i'm excited to read more of their story

crittergirlcrittergirlover 2 years ago

Oh my goodness, I wasn't sure how someone could keep a story going and keep it hot for so long, but you managed it. I really enjoyed this, and I'd love to see more of Trix and Nova.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story, make a part two, three, four, five, as many as you can while keeping the story this interesting, beautiful work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible! Loved the last scene in particular! Can't wait for a sequel (fingers crossed)

MoreHeatThanLightMoreHeatThanLightover 2 years ago

Now, this I like- I like this, and I like it very much. Well written- I had a very hard time tearing myself away from this story, you got me hooked- and I didn't even have to get too deep into it before I was snagged on it.

At first I was a little alarmed at the page count- I had no idea what to expect, nor any sense of "how far" I'd keep reading before I made my call on whether or not I was enjoying my read. Turns out "less than one page" would have been a good answer.

It's hard for me to come up with words to explain why I think your work grabbed me so fast, and so completely, but noting some elements that really made this tale a pleasure to experience is certainly within my grasp.

I very much like the way the reader only gets to know as much about the other characters as our narrator seems to know about them. Seeing the world through Nova's perspective is highly entertaining, and I get the feeling that you simply couldn't tell this story and do it true justice without hearing it in her words. Though presumably by nature of her species Nova is cunning, clearly she takes great pride in this skill- and seeing her use it both on matters of seriousness and in matters of lust is absolutely addicting. I am delighted with the way Trix and Nova play off each other. And also, how they can have a serious, sober side when serious and sober is needed. You couldn't make the sex and the romance so powerful without everything else that comes with a relationship. Sure, the sex is a foundation of their relationship- it's a fundamental of who they are. But it's hard to relate to a character who experiences no emotions besides lust, and the most realistic feeling romances I've read acknowledge that there's more to a relationship than the displays of affection.

I can't say no to a story with some of my favorite things: girls in love with girls, a good story, and some very well executed sex! Here I am, 15 pages out of one hell of a read I never saw coming when I clicked on it, and now I'm longing for more.

You've done a fantastic job so far, and I get the impression it can only get even better. Please consider writing a continuation of this story- I feel that quality sapphic content deserves the highest of praise, and you're certainly worthy. Keep writing!

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfover 2 years ago

This was sexy, cute, and a fun read, with some solid world building in there and just the right pinch of drama to keep things interesting. Well written, and a good choice on POV. I do hope to see more of these two, but also see Alice get closer as well.

Thank you for sharing with us all here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the love of all that's holy. Can we PLEASE get a part 2? This was less pure erotica and more amazing story with lots of erotica. 11/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad, but it could definitely use some proofreading.

you're styles = your style's

smh

AliceHiessAliceHiessover 2 years ago

4/5 would be a 5/5 if it didn’t end in a cliffhanger, had a good balance of erotica and real plot which puts it way above most of those sights. Seriously needs a continuation though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please let us know if she was successful with Astarte..

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

This flowed so well, didn’t seem long. Going to follow in case you do pt 2

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

A very well written story/ fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAriFoxsmith@AriFoxsmith
Just someone who feels that there are not enough stories of women in intense, but loving lesbian BDSM relationships. I'm interested to explore all kinds of kinky ideas, with the only restrictions that all participants are really into it. This site contains both my novel-length...