Hungry like The Wolf

Story Info
A woman finds a wolf in a lab.
963 words
4.5
23k
33

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So if you're looking for a "roll-in-the-hay story, this isnt't for you. It's gonna take awhile to get around to the sex.

***

Maggie sighed as she scanned her badge into the Defence Department's check in. She said "Hi" to Stan the night watchmen and continued on her way. She couldn't believe it. She had a computer science degree from MIT and what was her first job. She was programing government computers in Cheyenne Wyoming. It was the middle of nowhere and there was nothing here.

She had hoped to be working for Google or Facebook or some other tech company. But, here she was in Cheyenne. She didn't know anybody and she missed Boston. Cheyeene was in the middle of nowhere. Maggie sighed in frustration and continued working. She had a job to do after all. It didn't matter how much she hated it. She worked for three hours then took her lunch break. Maggie decided to explore the base she was on.

It had been built during the Cold War so most of it was underground. Maggie went down there flights of stairs. It was there in the sub-basement that she saw a HUGE dog. It was in a cage all locked up. She soon realized that it wasn't a dog but a wolf. There was a video camera pointed at the cage. The camera was recording. The dog stared angrily at her. It bared it's jaws and growled. Maggie jumped back she was kind of frightened. But, Maggie had always loved dogs. Who would put a dog down here in a basement with no light, fresh air or food? Why would anyone treat and animal this way? Maggie had to help the poor creature. So Maggie went up to the cage. The dog was in an abysmal state. He was emaciated and hair was falling out from stress.

"You poor poor thing." Maggie said to the wolf.

The wolf turned its head and looked at her disinterestedly. It had calmed down.

"Here doggie, have my sandwich." She gave her ham, cheese and mayo sandwich to the wolf. He scarfed it down. Then lay back down on the concrete ground. It didn't look at her.

"I'm gonna get you all better." Maggie said to the wolf. She wanted to pet it but was afraid that it would snap at her again. "Goodnight!" she said to the wolf before she left. The wolf gave no reaction.

After that every night she would bring her work down to the wolf's cage and work from there. The government computers were old and extremely hackable so she was able to do most of the work from her cellphone. She hadn't graduated from MIT for nothing.

Since Maggie, didn't know anyone in Cheyenne she talked to the wolf. She had brought a blanket for the wolf so it didn't have to sleep on the concrete floor anymore. Every night she would give the wolf a sandwich. The wolf grew fatter. His hair started growing back and he seemed friendlier. He would wag his tail when Maggie appeared in the room. Still he was apprehensive and wouldn't let her pet him.

Maggie wanted to call this wolf something other than "doggie" but nothing seemed to fit. So she kept calling him doggie. While town in the sub basement, Maggie would play music. One day "You Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog" came up on her playlist. The wolf barked. Maggie was startled. She had never heard the wolf make a sound other than growling before. But, he seemed to enjoy this song.

"Did you like that boy?" she asked.

The dog barked again and wagged his tail. Maggie took that as a yes.

"Well, then I'm going to call you Elvis. That's what I'm going to call you." said Maggie.

Elvis gave two barks and wagged his tail some more. Maggie gave Elvis another ham, mayo and cheese sandwich and left. This went on for a couple more weeks. Elivs got better and better. Everyday he seemed genuinely happy to see her. She was happy to see him.

One day Maggie was working with her back towards Elvis. She turned to give him his sandwich. Then she heard a voice.

"Damit woman, if I get one more sandwich with mayo on it I'm going to go crazy."

Maggie looked. Where Elvis had been there was a naked man. A naked well-hung man. But, Maggie barely had time to register that before thinking. If Maggie wasn't such a strong woman she would have screamed or fainted but she remained calm or at least as calm as she could.

"Fuck, I've got to get out if there. I shouldn't have messed around with government experiments. This is some type of hallucinogenic gas. I've got to leave."

Then Maggie very practically left. Out in the fresh air, under the stars she paced back and forth talking to herself. She had no one else to talk to and who would believe her about a wolf turning into a man?

"So there was a dog...and then there was a man. What the fuck is going on? I like Elivs alot. He's my only friend here. I'll wait a day for whatever's in that cage to clear then I'll go back in and get Elvis. No creature deserves to be locked up like that. After a day, I'll bring him to my apartment away from this place. He can be free there and get healthy." Maggie said all of this aloud to herself. That was what she did.

Twenty-four hours later, Maggie found herself back in the sub basement. There was Elvis, in dog form. "Good" Maggie thought. It was just a hallucination.

"I knew you'd be back woman." came a voice.