Hungry like The Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman discovers a wolf in a lab.
1k words
4.56
14.5k
17

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you'd be back woman." came a voice.

"Fuck." thought Maggie I didn't give it long enough to clear the gas out.

But, she looked up at the man. "What happened to Elvis?" she asked.

"I am Elvis, woman." said Elvis. Then he changed back into a wolf and wagged his tail.

"I have to sit down." said Maggie. So she sat down.

"Did ya bring anything to eat?" asked the man. He was walking now. Pacing around the cage. His eyes were boring into her. As if he were searching, her very personality.

"Uhmm, I brought a ham. No mayo. If you can't eat it all I'll take the leftovers home." said Maggie. She handed the ham to the man.

He grabbed it and gnawed at it rather wolfishly.

"How long?" questioned Maggie. She wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer

"How long what?" replied Elvis.

"How long have you been able to talk?" said Maggie.

"Oh woman, don't be silly I've been able to talk my whole life. Since before I was brought in to this prison..

"Why are you talking to me now?" asked Maggie.

To that Elvis shrugged. He didn't have an answer. But, after all those years he was lonely and she was friendly and pretty.

"So Elivs.." Maggie began.

"My name's not Elvis woman." said Elivs. "My name is Finn."

Maggie was startled. "So Finn.." she said.

"So Finn, what are you?" Maggie questioned.

"What do you think I am woman?" asked Finn as he continued to devour the ham.

"Hey, I have a name too!" said Maggie.

"My name is Maggie."

"Fine, what do you think I am MAGGIE." said Finn as he rolled his eyes.

"Well, at first I thought you were some hallucination from a gas. But, now I'm thinking you're some messed up government experiment." said Maggie.

"Well, those are both good guesses. But, no!" said Finn. He seemed to be laughing at her.

"Then what are you?" asked Maggie.

"I'm a werewolf." said Finn.

Maggie laughed. "There's no such thing."

"There are werewolves. I am one." said Finn as he morphed back into a wolf.

Maggie stared at wolf Finn. "Look, whatever, you are I just want to help you. I want to bust you out of here." she said to wolf Finn.

Finn changed back and sighed in bitter frustration. "I can't leave! Don't you see that camera there?" He pointed to the video camera.

"Doll, you were kinda right about me being a government experiment. Back in the 1950s the government was conducting all sorts of experiments on the supernatural. They caught me, did a whole bunch of tests and then stuck me in here. I was in wolf form then. I couldn't change into a man and betray my pack ...so I've been here ever since and they've been watching me." Finn bitterly sighed again and shook his head. He missed fresh air and nature. He wanted his freedom. But, he couldn't betray his pack.

Maggie smiled came up to the cage and stroked his long shaggy hair. "Is that all that's worrying you?" she questioned. Finn nodded.

"I reprogrammed that video camera weeks ago. I didn't want to get in trouble from whoever "they" are for being kind to you. So it just shows continuous footage of you as a wolf sitting in the cage." Maggie told Finn.

"Why would you do that for me?" asked Finn. He hadn't been around people in a long time and was suspicious of them. Why should this stranger help him?

"I don't know. Deep down somewhere, I think you're a nice guy. You're just upset from being here so long. I want to help you." Maggie said.

Finn looked at her and gave her a dashing smile. "Maybe so doll" he said and winked. Maggie blushed. He was handsome.

"Look I can't bust you out of here tonight. But, I can soon. Meanwhile, your free to be a man and stay here. Can I bring you anything?" asked Maggie.

"I'm cool." said Finn. He smiled at Maggie.

The next day, Maggie made a bunch of cupcakes. She decorated them blue and pink. She had filled the blue frosting with sleeping pills.

"I made cupcakes." She said to Stan, the night guard. As Maggie knew Stan took a blue cupcake. He was the type of military man who didn't want to look gay. "Have a nice night." Maggie told him. She hurried down to the sub-basement.

Finn was waiting for her. He smiled as she came in the door.

"If we're going to go we gotta go now. Grab what you need." she said.

"I don't have anything to get. Let's go." said Finn.

"I just need you to morph back into a wolf to get past the outer security cameras. Pretend you're my dog." said Maggie.

"Groovy baby, I can do that." said Finn. He morphed into a dog and followed Maggie away from his prison.

Maggie and Finn walked past a snoring Stan. The couple walked into the night. Finn barked and ran into the night. He left Maggie all alone.

Maggie didn't know what to do. She just stood there staring up at the sky. The night was teaming with life. Crickets were chirping, lightning bugs were flying about, other nightly animals went about their business. The stars danced their celestial dance high in the heavens.

"Finn, Finn come back!" she yelled. The time past. Maggie was left alone. She was SO angry. She'd thought Finn would hang around a little. She thought that he would thank her. So much for doing favors. She was lonely in Cheyenne and thought they could be friends. Suddenly, she saw a man walking towards her. It was Finn. He was naked.

'Where were you? I was worried sick." questioned Maggie.

"Worried? Worried about me leaving you or worried about me running away?" Finn asked.

'Worried about you of course. Also...worried that you might sneak up behind me and eat me." Maggie said.

He was stunned by the comment, he moved in closer head lowered so that eyes could meet.

"I would never eat you. No matter how tasty you might be Sugar." with that he kissed her on the forehead.

Maggie blushed, turning her head to the side to hide her embarrassment. No one had ever spoken to her like that before.