All Comments on 'Hunted'

by furrybert

Sort by:
  • 597 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Generally, I like the picture...

A war, a captured soldier, a sadistic guy tormenting his hostage...

But...I like my stories to at least try and sound realistic. A female soldier? No man endures beatings like that, let alone a woman. Plus, the author can't decide if his main female character is a strong one or a girlie-type. She on the other hand can't decide if it would be better to show her emotions to the bad guys or not and therefore meanders between her reactions.

I liked the violence, the domination and how he is pictured most of the time. But she was downright annoying. She could take the beatings but cried out in pain when simply being fucked.

Still...a hot story and the author knows his language.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absurdly non erotic.

kitchykitchy4 months ago

Yessss I love it! Every part!

She can't turn off her feelings for him.

She hates him but she also longs for everything he does to her. What he brings out of her

Sasha's dominant side dominates, but deep inside him there is also a soft side.

That combination is very hot

Kitchy

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

2023 and still here. It’s too good not to be continued PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very erotic story, quite brutal. If she is in love with her brutal rapist and torturer, she must be a masochist, a lover of painful sex and brutality. But there is a danger in falling for such a man. When the novelty of their sexuality starts to pall, there's no telling to which extent this brute will go to find pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Read this story years ago and come back to it time and again to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing erotic story. Sadistic, masochistic rape, yet romantic. What a combination! Love the story. 5 stars.

SpookySkeletonSpookySkeleton8 months ago

Thank you so much for this masterpiece <3 that an amazing read

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I LOVE THIS STORY OMG! I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH I STARTED SCREAMING AT OUT OF NOWHERE! PEOPLE NEED TO BE MAKING SPICY AND HOT STUFF LIKE THIS. I WANT MORE AGRESSION TO THOSE OTHER STORIES

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Definitely one of the better stories I've read here. I would love to hear what is next for the two leading characters, but would also be pleased to read what other story ideas you might have in mind. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wowww mind blowing ! Bravo.

LoveisintheareaLoveisintheareaabout 1 year ago

Wow, I mean it’s crazy but what an amazing story. The violence was bit too extreme for me, (no need for all the punching), but I guess you wanted their conflict to be realistic, and the build up of intensity in their relationship was just right. Can’t wait to see where this one goes next.

LacedJLacedJabout 1 year ago

Perfect, the best story I've read in years.

Amazing, just Wow!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, keep writing stuff like this! It's so much more than simply erotica, also it's just the right amount of fucked up. I loved it.

I don't think that the punching was supposed to be hot. It's however much more realistic that he'd be punching her than spanking her, so I didn't mind it. It fit the story, whereas spanking would be unrealistic and cringey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just got finished reading the entire story, this story is so bipolar, like one moment they're angry and fighting and she's getting beaten, then 1 second later he's fucking her and she's loving it. Like what the fuck? It was still hot though, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad,. But it lacks spanking. I need spanking in my dominance stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

gripping!...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved the story. It was so real & hot.

The point that they both had their jobs to do yet the had a connection and he came back to her after all this. Both the characters were strong. Much appreciated writing, and thankyou for such a story <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so hot except the parts where he’s punching her in the face. I get you are going for realism but it really squashed the erotica for me. But keep writing characters like Sasha! (Just ones that dont punch women).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I so so love this stor =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Weirdly satisfying story mixed with realistic, complex characters. I didn't think I'd enjoy this story from the description, but I did . Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@aldergrove -: This the type of dude that will jizz his pants if you tie him down in a chair and beat the life out of him with a baseball bat. He did say he gets turned on by punching, only fair to show him what it feels like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aldergrove _ Please kill yourself before you hurt someone.

AlderGroveAlderGroveover 2 years ago

I'm so very into every part of this. Please don't censor yourself for others. I, personally, got very turned on by the punching.

AspieGirl88AspieGirl88over 2 years ago

I’m gonna agree with Suzanne & say the whole fighting scenario was ridiculous, LOL. The erotic & dominant side of it was pretty good, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to weigh in on the punching thing.

That part WAS over the top and just too brutal to be considered as sexy or hot in any way. If you say you are into it because it is a fantasy then good, keep it that way. Just don't go beating the life out of your girlfriend or wife irl and it's all good bro.

little_irish_kittenlittle_irish_kittenover 2 years ago

If you're not into it, you're not into it. Fantasies are fine as long as this kind of fantasy STAYS a fantasy. Dark romance and erotica are a genre and if you don't like it, don't read it. I liked the realism of their relationship not being immediately perfect, and how passion blurred with the aggression. Good job author ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to agree with the guy below to a certain extent. I was fine with the story telling but the torture by viciously punching is just an instant turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Retarded jacked up psychopath punches woman brutally in the head hundreds of times using all of his upper body strength which would have killed a woman in real life multiple times over.

Sheep in the comments: MEEEEEEHHHHHHH MEEHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS BAHHHHHH BAHHHHHH EVERYONE ELSE THINKS THIS IS SEXY AND EROTIC BAHHHHHHHHHHH PUNCHING WOMAN IN THE TEMPLE HARD ENOUGH TO CRACK HER SKULL IS GIVING ME A BONER BAHHHHHHHHH EVERYONE ELSE IS PRAISING A MURDERER IN THE STORY SO I MUST TOOO. BA...BAHHH R..RIGHT?

How much you wanna bet that these positive comments are all from people in that woke shithole called America. That's the only explanation i can think of for this shitty pathetic story that glorify extreme torture and beating up of a chained up helpless woman getting such glowing comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one word describes this

....A M A Z I N G !

I cried.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

masterfull Im no connoseur of this genre but I would not change thing and would be pressed to come up with an error

GirlWithABrokenSmileGirlWithABrokenSmileover 2 years ago

Yo' this is surprisingly good. REALLY GOOD! Characters have great chemistry and the plot is awesome. Too bad it's too short. Anyone here who knows any novels with thisa kind of story?

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

I guess I don't understand the genre......

Babygirl252Babygirl252over 2 years ago

Omg. Amazing. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved this story,

Kizzy160Kizzy160over 2 years ago

One of the best enemies turned lovers story I've read in a while. I love...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly the best. Wow 👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Probably the very best Reluctant Romance or "Romance Kick-Started by Rape" I've ever read. It's an attraction built on genuine mutual respect and appreciation between two strong individuals, and not misplaced codependency between an edgy rapist and a doormat who falls in love with the first guy to give her orgasms. And there's actually a good reason here for her to overlook the rape. They're two soldiers on different side of the conflict and he's an interrogator, so his actions are par for course. This stands in contrast to stories about civilians, where the guy deliberately rapes for trash human reasons. And even when their feelings start to blossom, they don't instantly lose all reason. He protects her to an extent, but he still works hard to get the info he needs. She saves his life, but still still causes all his comrades to die. He understands her position, but he is still upset over the death of his comrades. The couple walk a rocky middle path instead of devoting completing to one side or the other. Fantastic.

Ania73Ania73about 3 years ago

Ok, this was the best piece of reluctant romance I've ever read. Well done author! Many thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved Every Written Word

This was definitely one of the best noncon/reluctance story I have read on this or any other erotic platform. Like many other commenters, I too would love to read more of these two war time lovers. You can't write Sasha without Suzannr. Would love to see the two continue to fight for each of their sides of the war but continue to come together as lovers each time. Don't stop their pain/pleasure tormented love for one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is riveting. It moves from pain to pleasure & back again in a heartbeat. The two dance around each other while this reader just wanted them to stop fooling themselves & get on with the loving. Well thought-out & well-written. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
16 years

16 years since this was published and still waiting for the continuation!!! I go back to check through the years. PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY :( :( :( This is too brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My OPINION OF UR STORY

I telling this is the most incredible and VERY BEST STORY I HAVE READ ON THE INTERNET SERIOUSLY i absolutely loved it and hated for it to end

& this is the opinion of a female just so you know!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Morrrrre

Please write more with sasha I don't care my h about Suzanne sasha is better written and the person I find makes it better it is soooooo good please write another sequel or a similar story because omg this is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A classic. Should be turned into a movie.

Great to read start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sasha

I love this story so much, your stories in general are my go to when I need a little warm up. and I - my god I want Sasha to hold me down and whisper nasty things in my ear and do even nastier things to my body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My absolute favorite story

This is one of my favorite stories. It’s not often for me to find one that I can read again and again and get the same tingles every time. Normally, I’ll find a story that I absolute love first time, but after that I get bored of it. Sometimes I can go a little longer if it’s a good story, but I always eventually get bored of it. However, I’ve read this story like 10 times now, and it’s still just as amazing and hot as the first time I read it. Like many other people in the comments, I’m not really into pain that much, but this was so well written that it didn’t even matter. This is now my go to story for whenever I need to come

PurelyPleasedPurelyPleasedalmost 4 years ago
10 years this year...

I posted my first comment a little under ten years ago. A lot has changed in that time, but one thing that stays the same is my love for this story. It’s not often you find a story that feels like it was written specifically for all of your personal quarks and (good) triggers, and the fact that EVERYONE who has commented basically feels the same is a testament to furrybert’s talent. I fear the apocalypse, or an EMP that wipes out all electrical grids thereby rendering the internet lost forever, solely because it would mean never reading this story again 😆. I need to print it out just in case 😅.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Recommended

This was.. so good! What the hell! I originally read this to gain some inspiration for writing smut with non-con, but jesus christ this was incredible. I loved everything about it! So well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow.

Got me so wet. Very well written. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Old vs New

Am I the only one who preferred the old version better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn good

One of the best I've had the pleasure of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story—just finished my fourth read. I don’t typically enjoy stories featuring violence, but I definitely love your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My fave

Well written! I can totally vision this into a movie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Been there, not done that

good, missed a few salient points early on but made many later. I'll read more or your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE

I have been reading this story over and over for 6 years. PLEASE Please more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

This is the first story I have finished reading even after I was finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for Sasha!

I absolutely love Sasha as a character. Sadistic but loving and human. It's so easy to see the thoughts and feelings behind the actions described in this story, I love that about it. Great character development!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Movie ready!

I have read this story through the years on and off. It is definitely one of my favorites! I'm not in to pain but it is so well written that I could see this story becoming a movie someday.

This has great visualizations and great Passion and I commend you for a very well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for this story

This story made me ache with desire.

That line : do you like being fucked by a killer... yes. So freakin hot. I’ll never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!!!

I need more baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You ever try to masturbate but you literally just can’t come? That was me two nights ago I was at it for 2 hours I was extremely horny but I couldn’t come. Theeennnn I read your story and boy my clit is still tingling from that orgasm. Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My fave

This story has been my favourite since I first read it about 4 years ago. The quality is all around great, and I LOVE that it is so harsh and grim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I fucken loved it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amoung the best

This whole series is excellent. I'd love to see more written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Honestly my favorite story I've read so far, loved it. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

Very riveting! You should make a book!

Alicia23Alicia23about 6 years ago

Great story! Loved every part of it ;-)

WitandshitWitandshitabout 6 years ago

This is one of the best and erotic stories here that I've read!! Please continue writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The best

The first time I read this story I was both shocked and turned on. The violence seemed to be a little too harsh but I love the control. I couldn't remember the name after and tried to find it several times but without success until I found it mentioned in AmoryParks' story... I am so glad that now I keep it saved :) My favourite story of all...

StridernorthStridernorthabout 6 years ago
Excellent story...

Sasha and Suzanne need to breed: they would be crazy parents!

kittykatkarakittykatkaraabout 6 years ago
Wow!!!

This was unbelievably hot! Seriously. The balance of noncon and consensual sex was unbelievably good. I read a lot and I write a bit as well. This story has me loving the characters and wanting more! Good job. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy FUCK

THIS IS THE HOTTEST THING I'VE EVER READ PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved it but it felt rushed toward the end and I really wanted more to the story! Please add more!

Mia_gMia_gover 6 years ago
Super Happy

This was a novel. After reading this all night, i got myself a case of the flu. It was worth it though. All day I catch myself rethinking the scenes and it would still make my stomach drop due to emotions. The only thing I couldn't handle is the amount of torture like, no food and too much working her. Also that when Sasha gave Suzanne sanctuary in a cabin, she still didn't receive clothes. Serbia is flippin' cold man. Ugh. The ending was the cutest though.makes me want to have a Sasha. Which isn't healthy.... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Gooood, this was so awesooooommmmeeee. The way you wrote is great! I would've enjoyed it more, though, if it was some kind of novel! Thank you for this reaaaaaddd!!!!

HotForTeacher10HotForTeacher10over 6 years ago

Love it more and more every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's been YEARS...

And this is still one of the best stories on Lit. Seriously, if only most of the trash on this site was as gorgeous and full of depth as this one was. Well done!!

bigboatdriverbigboatdriverover 6 years ago
The best damn story on Lit!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Thanks so much for this story. Definitely my absolute favorite on this site. I just keep coming back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A marvellous creation.

It is my third tone reading this story and I'll read it again. It never fails to give me orgasms. I love it. Please keep up the great work and keep adding more stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Still my favorite!

I read this years and years ago, and I had it on my mind but couldn't remember the name of it. I spent the past day and a half looking through the non-consent stories trying to find this gem.

I'm so glad I found it again and got to read it once more. I'm also happy to see there are more in the series now. Thank you so much for giving us such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not a traitor

From the story it is clear that she was sent behind enemy lines and told to hold out for a specific length of time and then to give the enemy false info that they acted on and walked into a trap. She drugged Sasha to prevent him from waking up and getting killed in the trap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i loved this so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Traitor

So she's a traitor to her country. So much for being strong, lol she fell for the enemy! Dumb bimbo cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Didn't like his NAME

I know his real name was not sasha, but all over the story he is called sasha ( pet name though )...........Don't you think it doesn't suits his personality??

5PointedStar5PointedStarabout 7 years ago
Bože (God)

Želim da mi muškarac poput Saše oduzme nevinost.

(I wish a man like Sasha to take away my virginity.)

5PointedStar5PointedStarabout 7 years ago
The fact that I'm a Serbian girl...

Doesn't influence my opinion that this is one of the best stories on Literotica.

It is pretty long, and to be honest, I didn't exactly read everything. There were some things stopping me - the fact that the story is pretty long, contains rape scenes, portrays my people, and I have lots of obligations these days - but I can tell for sure that this is my thing. Descriptions are wonderful, and erotic scenes are superb.

Yes, I admit I sometimes have a rape fantasy, and let's be real - which young Serbian woman could be indifferent to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Question

Would anybody be interested in reading a gay incest story in Bosnian/Serbian language?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

This was riveting and fabulous and horrifying, everything a good novel needs. Please let us know what happens to these two characters! I just couldn't stop reading it, which is the mark of a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thrilling!

This is a fanstatic story. Sexy, thrilling, fearful but loving too! Please continue!

AliceChaneyAliceChaneyover 7 years ago
Magnificent

Breathtaking and riveting - please please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a porno version of Mr and Mrs. Smith

I absolutely loved it! The angry and bold character of Sasha was hard to resist! I want one! Thank you furrybert for this amazing story and your picturesque writing style was hard to ignore! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kidnapped

It sounds like an event that could have taken part in the Balkens war.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

I hope I'm not alone in wanting a sequel of this storyline. Dying to know where Sasha and Suzanne leave off from this point. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS.

thebug37thebug37over 7 years ago
An Operative

The only question is from what organization? CIA, Military Intell, SEALS, Rangers, or even the OSI of the USAF. Something requires you have such a background from your comments - unless you read considerable tons of action stories. Whatever, you have a wide range of such Intell to have given us a perfect five star story. Your way of expressing the acts of sex without the actual words was perfect. The end seemed out of scope with such activity between the two main characters. Keep up with such protracted 'spook' style writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confused

I feel like the girl at the party... the one everyone is hiding something from. So, okay, c'mon - let me in on the joke. Tell me what I've missed 'cause what I read can't be the story that has been lauded. What I read was middling in quality, like thousands of others on this site, features characters so thinly depicted as to be ghosts, and offers us the unbelievable. Really!? A female military pilot gets captured and is turned on like a light switch by the brutality of her captor? And the psycho that makes girls scream for fun... that's who is turned into the the sappy, love sick character in the final paragraphs? How much to you have to ask of readers to believe this?

I don't blame the author unless it was they that pumped the story up and left 489 comments.

ScouriesWorldScouriesWorldalmost 8 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS furrybert!!!!!

This is without doubt one of the best stories published on this site!

And LITEROTICANS everywhere agree. HUNTED has now become only the 12th story in the history of LITEROTICA (out of some 350,000+ published here) that has received 500 comments from our readers.

This author, furrybert, deserves congratulations for this wonderful work she has shared with us - THANK YOU!

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 8 years ago
WOW

That was different, I really enjoyed it. Thank You. I noted a couple of minor discrepancies but it is a fantasy after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfurrybert@furrybert
To clear up any misunderstandings in future, my stories are also available on other websites, possibly under the penname of Rennergetica, zeke, zekey or furrybert. I also have Hunted published as an e-book available at many ebook outlets under the penname of Zeke Connor. It ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES