Hunted by Daddy

Story Info
Baby Girl gets hunted by Daddy during a camping trip.
1.2k words
4.46
18.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you wanna go for a hike Babygirl? Daddy asks as I finish cleaning up after our campfire lunch.

""Oh, Yes please!" I say, jumping up excitedly "It's so pretty here, I can't wait to see more!"

Daddy surprised me with a camping trip to the mountains for Valentines day. It's so quiet out here, we haven't seen another person since we set up camp the evening before. Last night we cuddled next to the fire as we gazed up at the stars, then made love under their glow. It's been just perfect.

After I pull on my hiking shoes Daddy pulls me to my feet and into his arms. I can see a fire in his eyes that I'm not expecting, not when our plans are to get all sweaty and yucky hiking through the woods. He pulls me in for a fierce kiss.

"What's your safe word Baby?" he asks after he ends the kiss.

I pause, uncertain what that has to do with hiking, then answer automatically "Red."

"Good girl" he says smiling, "Now run."

He lets me go with a feral look in his eyes. For a moment I freeze, utterly confused.

Then it clicks, the memory of a fantasy he confided one night weeks ago. He wants to hunt me. I shiver, then turn and bolt towards the trees.

"Stick to the trails! No getting lost!" I hear him shout.

I veer towards the left where I saw a trail head this morning when I was exploring our camp site. I don't know how much of a head start I'm going to get so I run as fast as I can while avoiding roots and rocks, doing my best to not twist an ankle.

After a few minutes I decide running full out was not a smart choice, I'm getting tired. I slow to a jog, just trying to keep moving forward and listening for the sound of footsteps behind me. I need to think of something or he's going to catch me way too quickly, I need to make him work for it.

Suddenly I notice a smaller trail fork off to the right, if I had still been running I would have gone right passed without noticing it. Perfect. Hopefully he won't see it and he'll have to turn back once he realizes I'm no longer on the main trail.

I carefully make my way onto the new trail, trying not to leave any obvious footprints or signs of passage. I pick up a slow jog and steadily make my way along the trail, still listening, hoping to hear him run past.

Then I hear it. Heavy footfalls coming up the trail behind me. Damn, he must have noticed the trail too and figured I'd take it. I sprint forward, knowing I'll never outrun him but unwilling to just give up. Suddenly it hits me, I am being chased through the woods by a man twice my size with no idea what he plans to do once he's caught me. Ok, so I have some idea, but the fear has already taken hold and my legs start pumping faster. I try to remind myself that it's just Daddy, it's just a game.

Blind to fear and confusion I don't see the root in the path. Somehow I manage to stay on my feet, and even manage to not twist an ankle as I trip and stumble forward. Before I can regain my balance and start running again I feel arms wrap around me. One holds my waist, pulling me back into a hard chest while the other covers my mouth to muffle my scream.

"Mine" I hear a deep, rough voice growl. He sounds feral, but underneath that I can tell it's Daddy. The cloud of fear fades and my body relaxes into his hold slightly.

I spend a few moments just trying to catch my breath, then start to fight. I wiggle and kick out with my legs, testing his hold on my body. His arms tighten and he growls into my ear. My body shivers, and I suddenly notice my panties are soaked.

I can feel my nipples harden and rub against the material of my shirt. I let out a soft moan into the hand still covering my mouth. My body slowly stills in his arms.

I feel his head press into my neck and take a deep breath, then feel a soft kiss before teeth scrap along my skin. My body shakes with the pleasure that small action causes. The hand over my mouth slowly slides down my neck, over my chest to my waist, then back up, this time pushing my shirt up with it.

I gasp at the feel of his bare hand along my stomach. I hold my breath as he skims over my bra, then exhale with a moan as he pulls the cups down exposing my breast to the cool air, and his warm hand. He spends a few minutes toying with my breasts. Skimming fingers over my nipples, pinching and twisting until I cry out. The mix of pleasure and pain shooting sparks straight to my clit. I squirm in his hold, pressing back into his body and the hard length I can feel against my lower back.

With an angry growl his hand flies down to my jeans, unbuttoning them and pushing them and my panties down to my knees in one quick move. Before I can protest I feel him dropping his own jeans and his naked length is pressed against my bare ass.

He shoves me down to my hands and knees and covers my back, one arm wrapped low around my waist while the other lines his cock up with my entrance. He shoves forward in one long hard thrust and lets out a jagged groan. His now free hand wraps around my neck, holding me still against his chest as he starts thrusting like a beast long denied. I can tell he's lost to his fantasy, caring only about his pleasure as he thrusts harder and deeper than he ever has before.

My channel convulses around his cock at the thought of being used purely for his pleasure. I shout out my release as I feel his teeth in my neck, holding me still as he hammers my body with punishing thrusts. He groans into my neck as I finally feel him starting to pulse deep inside of me. With each pulse he shoves harder, trying to push him cum as deep inside of me as possible.

With one last push he holds me tightly and rolls us onto our sides, keeping his cock tucked snugly inside of my body. After a few minutes I finally feel his body fully relax.

"Did I hurt you Baby Girl?" he asks wearily. "I didn't mean to be so rough."

"No Daddy, it was amazing" I turn my head enough to look him in the eyes so he can see I'm being honest. He leans forward and presses a slow, sweet kiss to my lips.

As he pulls away I grin and whisper "Can we try again tomorrow? I know I can get away if I try harder."

"Oh you think so do you?" he growls and tickles me, causing me to giggle until I can't breathe.

As we wander back to camp I can't stop thinking this has been the best camping trip ever.