Hunted by the Vampire Pt. 03

Story Info
Eve learns more of his world and of her desires.
2.9k words
4.83
5.4k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lizample
lizample
37 Followers

Eve watched as the woman's ass jiggled with each collision of the man's hand -- there was a slight glare from the candles, but she would recognize that woman anywhere. Because it was her, and this was the 56th time she'd watched the video. Andrew had left her here, chained to her special bench, and forced her to watch as he broke her will, shredded her pride, and made her orgasm harder than ever before.

She knew what came next -- her throat being violated, him feasting on her pussy and then practically carrying her to the bench she now sat upon. And soon it would loop around for the 57th time.

Her mouth was sore from the gag he'd chosen, and her throat hurt from being used so roughly. It made it difficult to cry out for help. Not that anyone would hear her, anyway.

By this point, the vibrations had made her clit incredibly sensitive, so much so that it hurt. She still couldn't tell if the wand under her was programmed to change settings unpredictably, or if someone was controlling it. Perhaps someone was watching her, she thought miserably. She hoped it'd be Andrew.

"No!" She cried, throat stinging. She didn't know where that thought had come from, but she didn't want it. If someone was watching her, she'd be humiliated no matter who it was. What they would see was a broken woman, a woman who would collapse were it not for her restraints, a woman who had cum so hard that she left a puddle of fluids beneath her. Pathetic.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the echo of shoe on stone. The leather restraints around her wrists and ankles strained as she attempted to turn toward the entrance to the basement dungeon.

"Mmmmhmm mm, don't move now pretty lady. I liked you just the way you were. What a sight." His voice was smooth and sticky, laced with a hint of a twang. But Eve didn't recognize the voice.

She croaked, "Who are you?"

The sound of his laugh drifted closer, carried on spiced wind.

"Name's Pedro," he said, finally stepping into sight. He casually wound his way around her bench, circling her once before dragging a chair over and straddling it. His yellow corduroy pants strained as his legs folded around the seat.

She looked up at him. A gold tooth winked at her, a mouth framed by a salt-and-pepper beard smiled wider, and the smile crinkled the crow's feet around his cool green eyes. He was, of course, beautiful. As all vampires were, apparently. Andrew's words from earlier, about being a creature of the night, echoed in her head. Next to his gold tooth was one of his canines -- it looked extra sharp.

Eve took a deep breath. Her thoughts were racing. What is he doing here? How does he know Andrew? Is he in on this? Part of this?

She opened her mouth to ask another question, but --

"Before you ask, sweetheart, let me just tell you. Unfortunately, Andrew and I have some issues. He probably hasn't talked to you about vampire politics yet, but... let's just say we want different things. He's been up to something, and he needs to stop sniffing around. So I'm here to see if I can get him to back off." She didn't like Pedro's smile then.

"And I think I've found what I needed."

Eve gulped, bracing for impact, bracing for anything now that she knew that he wanted to hurt her. He made quick work of her binds, but as his cold fingers undid her last restraint, Andrew threw open the door and raced down the stairs, a promise of death burning in the set of his jaw. Pedro was faster, though.

Andrew skidded to a halt, frozen by the knife held to Eve's throat. Pedro's arm was an iron bar around her waist, locking her to him. She didn't dare breathe harder than she needed -- each inhale brought the knife closer to her exposed throat. The embarrassment at being naked and held at knifepoint by a stranger paled in comparison to the fear coursing through her, accelerating her heart.

"Andrew," she said calmly, hoping she could talk some sense into him.

His gaze snapped to hers, and he narrowed his eyes as if to say stay out of this.

But she couldn't stay out of it. If anything, now she was caught in the middle of everything.

"Yeah, Andrew," Pedro taunted, mimicking Eve's voice. "Don't be stupid," he sneered.

"Drop her and I might let you live," Andrew growled. But Pedro only laughed.

"Drop this gorgeous little slut? You're crazy. I have plans for her. My comrade and I will fuck her raw and then sip every last drop of life from her."

Andrew snarled, taking measured steps toward the pair.

His voice became molten -- it was a voice that came from somewhere ancient and dark. "You will release her, and then you will bend the knee."

"No, I don't think I will," Pedro drawled, letting the knife rest on Eve's exposed breast.

Eve heard something snap -- one moment Andrew was right in front of them, and then the next he was directly behind Pedro, holding a .28 to the back of his skull. Before Pedro finished drawing the breath he would have needed to beg for his life, a shot rang out, and Eve flinched, rolling away from the knife, away from the man with a bullet in his head, and away from her murderous tormentor. She didn't make it far.

Andrew grabbed her by the waist and dragged her up. She was shaking. Her arms, her knees, and her hips all trembled because she had just witnessed someone being killed. The killer now held her and looked at her with such tenderness and concern that she almost thought he cared for her.

"Let go of me," she said, trying to twist out of his grasp.

"Eve, darling, let me look at you," he said, his voice syrupy like warm honey. His hands caressed her scalp, checking for tender spots, and they moved their way over her skin. The motions seemed almost reverent. And she let him, because when else had someone shown this much care for her well-being?

She sighed, "I'm fine," and wrapped her arms around herself. "Can you just please tell me what is going on?"

"You'll understand it all soon. Just be patient."

"You mean you aren't even going to tell me who that guy was? Why you had to kill him?"

Andrew pinched the bridge of his nose. "Fine. That was Pedro. He was a member of the faction currently trying to turn the vampire world into an autocracy. I had to kill him because he threatened what was mine." The words traveled over her skin and wrapped themselves around her core. He threatened what was mine. She felt herself throbbing at the thought of being his. Of belonging to such a man.

Wait, was she still hypnotized? She'd heard something snap before Andrew went berserk -- had it been his fingers?

"Do you have follow-up questions?" he asked, nodding to the creases between her brow.

"No." Better to play it like she knew whether she was in control of her body and its infuriating reactions to his presence.

He stepped back and drank in the sight of her. Her hair was messy, most certainly tangled. Her ass was still red from earlier. And that little clit of hers was prominent between her legs. The poor thing had probably been pushed beyond its limit. A knowing grin spread across his mouth, and his teeth glinted at her.

But Eve wasn't looking at his face. No, Eve saw his erection growing, saw the fabric in his pants strain against his bulge. She could never admit it, but the sight had her salivating. Her throat had been fucked raw, and yet she wanted more. She wanted him to use her again.

Her lids grew heavy with arousal, and at the sight, Andrew took her into his arms, crushing her to him, digging his nails into the soft skin of her back. He inhaled her scent, her hair, her neck, and ran his full, wet lips over her collarbone as he dragged his nose across her skin. The flutter of her heart was easy for him to hear -- he listened as it raced faster, pumping the blood to her pussy, getting her ready for his entrance.

"Eve, you know, if I didn't know better, I'd say you want this," he breathed in her ear. Before she could respond, he took her earlobe into his mouth and sucked. It ceased all logical thought in her brain. She shouldn't want this, but God, she did.

All she could do was gasp as he ran his hands down her body, grabbing her by the ass and hoisting her up so she could wrap her legs around his muscled torso.

"We're going to fuck in your bed so that tonight after I've exhausted you, you'll have to sleep in the puddle we make." A feral grunt escaped her, but she didn't apologize. Instead, she just held on tight as he raced to her room.

He slammed the door behind him with his foot, causing the paintings on the adjoining walls to rattle. She giggled when he threw her onto the bed and took his clothes off. Their eyes met as he slid off his belt, and he winked at her. He winked at me, she thought in a daze. It only made her wetter.

Embarrassed, she looked away, but he pounced on her, straddling her, erection resting on her stomach. He grabbed her head, turning it to face him, and he stared into her eyes, bringing his nose to touch hers.

"Hah, and just like that, you're mine," he teased. "The lady doth protest too much, and all that." His chuckle warmed her face, and she moaned as he thrust his hard cock in between her breasts.

"I know you, Eve. I know what you want, and I'm going to give it to you." He thrust harder, faster, removing his hands from her face so he could twist each nipple while he slid between her supple breasts. It hurt, but she didn't cry out. How could she, when the feel of his velvety cock drilling between her breasts was intoxicating? Instead, she just licked her lips.

"Such a good girl." The praise sent a bolt of lightning through her, and she gave in, wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing him back down to her so she could kiss him. He adjusted himself so his cock now rested on her mound, so dangerously close to where she desperately needed him to be. She throbbed harder and rubbed her thighs together to try to release some of the tension.

"Keep that up and I'm not going to let you cum anytime soon." He whispered the words against her mouth, and the feel of his soft lips moving over hers made her want to rip her skin off. She bit down on his lower lip, dragging it through her teeth. It made his eyes flash with desire and something else... pride? Rage? She couldn't tell.

With a menacing smile, he warned, "I'm the one doing the biting, got it?" She didn't have the opportunity to respond before she felt his teeth sink into her throat, felt them tugging and sucking her blood, felt the adrenaline and fear at being caught by her predator. He could kill her. He could decide to gorge himself on her. But he didn't. Wouldn't. Because he wanted her too much.

"Ugh, please just fuck me already," she cried. "I can't take it anymore." She wiggled under him, trying to reach his cock, trying desperately to guide it to her entrance.

"I'll fuck you when I'm nice and ready, darling." He slid off of her, and she immediately missed his warmth. Standing there, staring down at her, he didn't know why he was torturing her. Torturing himself. He wanted to plow through her, stretch her around him, and fuck her for hours.

But he had all the time in the world for that. In one swift motion, he stood up, running his hands down Eve's legs, squeezing her calves, and then tenderly massaging her feet. Her responding moan was a plea for more, so he spread her legs wider and slanted his mouth over her wet cunt. Ever the tease, he paused half an inch over where she needed him most and inhaled her scent. His whole body reacted to her essence as he ran his tongue up her slit, lapping up as much as he could.

Eve caught herself before she moaned her gratitude. Instead, she closed her eyes and focused on the thought of this hulking vampire devouring her. He was focusing on her clit, flicking his tongue like a whip. Sometimes when she'd get very close to orgasm, he'd run a canine over the sensitive bud, and the pain would push her orgasm further away.

"Andrew, please, I need you to fuck me," she begged, tears forming at the corners of her eyes.

Andrew laughed, "Look at you begging for it like a whore." But he straddled her then. He ran the tip of his cock over her clit, and she thought she was going to explode.

"You are not allowed to cum until I'm all the way inside you, understand?"

Eve nodded, unsure if she could keep that promise.

He thrust into her, and it was the best feeling she'd ever had. She was being stretched. Each time he retreated out of her, he'd thrust a little bit more in. It was slow, it was torture. She didn't want to cum yet -- she needed him to fuck her hard and fast.

"Hurry up," she breathed, frustrated and impatient.

He slapped her, returning his hand to her mouth and sinking his thumb between her teeth.

"Be careful what you wish for," was all the warning he gave before he drove into her, stretching her completely.

"Goddd," she cried, grunting pathetically as Andrew thrust deep into her over and over and over.

"Yes," he panted, "I am your God now," and he smiled at her. In that moment when their eyes locked, she surrendered. She tossed her head back with incredible force and screamed, not caring who in the world heard her. It was the sound of a woman letting go completely, succumbing to a power much greater than her. She drenched him in her cum, squirting all over the bed.

He didn't stop, and neither did her orgasm. It seemed endless. He pulled out and she began to whine, but then he flipped her over and gave her a few spanks before bringing her hips in line with him.

He reached around and played with her clit while he slid into her, taking languid strokes through her hot and silky channel. She felt incredible. He'd known their sex would be incredible, but he'd had no idea it would be this addictive.

She lay there, crumpled and spent from her orgasm, and it sparked a sudden anger in Andrew. He grabbed her by the hair, twisting it around his palm before pulling her up into a tabletop-like position.

"You're not done yet, darling. I knew we'd need to work on your stamina, but this is pitiful. Come here," he growled, pulling her hair to raise her up so her back was flush with his stomach. Greedy hands squeezed her breasts, massaging them as he continued to fuck her. She knew she'd be sore for the rest of the day.

He pinched her nipples and brought his lips to her ear. "Eve," he breathed, "do you have an IUD?"

"Yes," she replied, feeling slightly apprehensive. "Why?"

At first, he didn't respond. He brought his lips to her neck, trailing wet kisses over her, and snaked one of his hands from her breast to her clit. Massaging her there while he continued to fuck her was all she needed to cum.

He could tell she was on the brink of ecstasy when he finally replied.

"That's going to be a problem for me," he growled.

Those words launched her over the edge, and she curled her toes, dug her nails into Andrew's skin, and once again squirted all over him. Later she could worry about the bossiness and possessiveness, but right now, they were turning her on so much that she ground her hips into him, desperate for more.

"My good little slut," he panted. He didn't know how much longer he could keep his orgasm at bay. It was building in the base of his spine, each stroke into her tugging it closer and closer to the surface.

His balls were slapping against her clit, and Andrew sounded like an animal behind her, growling and moaning. The sensations and sounds sent her soaring, and she creamed all over Andrew's thick cock.

That was it. His seed erupted from him, and he fucked it deeper into her. He didn't want to stop fucking her, so he didn't. He fucked his cum into her until his head was too sensitive to continue.

When he pulled out of her, she collapsed completely, legs twitching. His seed oozed out of her cunt and onto the soaked bedspread and sheets. He wanted nothing more than to pull her into his arms, cradle her, and watch her fall asleep on his shoulder. But that would come with time.

He gave her a gentle kiss on the small of her back and then quietly left the room. "Goodnight," he whispered, his smile more joyful than he knew.

Eve was already fast asleep, still throbbing and thinking of him.

lizample
lizample
37 Followers