Hunted by the Vampire Pt. 02

Story Info
Andrew vows to break her.
3.3k words
4.8
11k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lizample
lizample
37 Followers

**Author's Note: If you haven't read part 1, please go do that for some context! Hope you enjoy :)**

He carried her down the stone steps as if she weighed nothing more than a bag of groceries. Eve could barely see in the dimly lit stairwell, but each descending step into darkness only augmented her trepidation. Her mouth opened and she was about to apologize, about to barter her way out of this situation when he spoke. "Not another word, my darling Eve."

She hated the way her traitorous body reacted to her name on his lips. Her cheeks heated and her pussy throbbed. It was pathetic. She was pathetic. The ensuing silence wrapped around them, suffocating like a fire blanket. Eve was determined to maintain her dignity; she would be stoic through this ordeal.

Her resolve melted away as she beheld the dungeon he'd deposited her in. It was like a scene out of her deepest, darkest fantasies. There was a raised wooden bench in the middle of the torch-lit room, complete with leather straps to hold someone there. In the far left corner stood an X-shaped wooden apparatus that also had leather straps -- intended to make the victim splay out, arms and legs angled away from their most intimate parts. And to her right hung a set of handcuffs from the ceiling.

As Eve's eyes roamed around the space, Andrew gently pulled off her dress, which had somehow miraculously stayed on her body despite it being ripped in half. She turned toward his touch, fear making her body tense, and gasped as his face was much closer than she'd anticipated it being. Their eyes met, and she felt herself falling again, as if her body was crumpling in on itself. Her insecurities at being naked before him melted away.

"Eve, go stand beneath the handcuffs." His voice was low and sultry. A spark traveled through her, landing in her feet, and they shuffled toward the cuffs without her permission.

"You may still be wondering why I chose you. If it weren't obvious that I find your body and your scent absolutely delectable, then perhaps I should start by stating that. You make me hungry like in the days I was first turned..."

She stood under the chains, and her head snapped around to take in the sight of him. He was naked from the waist up, his gorgeous chest on full display. As he prowled toward her, the muscles in his shoulders and arms rippled with power.

"But I also know that in that secret part of your brain that you keep locked away, you want this. You've always wanted this. To be captured and treated like a prize. As much as you fight me, I know deep down you're just fighting yourself. Which is why, Eve, I have to break you." He spoke as if she were a silly little girl in need of guidance and direction.

"Break me?" She asked skeptically.

"Yes, darling," he replied, trailing his fingers up from her knee, roaming them over her thigh, her hipbone, her stomach, over the lavish mound of her breast. His fingers stopped at her nipple, and he flicked it like a bored schoolboy fidgeting with a toy. "I have big plans for us, my dear Eve. But first we must get you to overcome this ridiculous prudishness. By the end of this, you'll be begging me to never stop."

Eve blushed -- though she couldn't tell if it was with arousal or indignation. "I would never," she spat. At that, his eyes found hers, and he smiled darkly.

"We'll see." He paused, suctioning her gaze to his while he gave his command. "I'm going to play a game with you, my sweet girl. Your body will remain in a state of arousal until I snap my fingers. Upon hearing that snap, your control over your body will return. The goal of the game is for me to see how long it takes for your pride and dignity to melt away, revealing the needy little slut at the core of your being."

Blood rushed to her cunt, and it throbbed with the rapid beating of her heart. Andrew leaned in and raised her arms over her head, fastening the handcuffs with a sonorous click. He kissed her forehead, the tenderness at complete odds with their surroundings, but the kiss made Eve crave his hot lips on hers. As if he could read her mind, he kissed her, and he slid his tongue in her mouth. Eve wanted to back away, wanted to escape, but she couldn't control herself. She kissed him back hungrily and he hummed in triumph. The vibrations traveled through her, hardening her nipples. He gripped her waist, squeezing so tight as to wring all the air out of her. When Eve grew desperate for air, he withdrew his lips and his hands from her body. She gulped down a breath. Her pale skin was red around her waist, and he could see the imprint of his thumbs under her ribs. Eve took in another deep breath, but released it in a cry of pain as he slapped her across the face.

"That's for trying to run."

His hand flew into her hair, clutching by the roots and twisting her head toward him. "You will never be rid of me, Eve." The firelight flickered across his face, casting it in shadow. All but his glinting, menacing teeth.

He released his grip on her hair with a shove, and Eve had to shift her stance in order to catch her balance. He circled her slowly, a shark analyzing the best angle to capture its meal. The thought made her wetter, and she cursed herself, cursed him, cursed everyone and everything that had led her to this humiliating situation.

Andrew's attention was on her plump ass. Had he been an artist, he would have designed the perfect woman to look like Eve. During his third or fourth orbit around her helpless form, he spanked her. It stung, then dulled to a hot aching. Again and again, his palm collided with her ample ass, and each time she felt herself getting more and more aroused. The sting of pain sent pulses of pleasure to her core. She couldn't control her reaction. Every time he touched her, she needed more of him. It was the hypnosis, she knew, but she feared how she'd react when she was in control of herself.

"I can smell the arousal on you," he whispered in her ear, pulling her body to be flush with his. His chest hair tickled her back as he wrapped one of his gorgeously thick arms around her torso and slipped his finger between her legs. She wanted to clench her legs together to stop him from feeling her there, but even if she could control her body, he was too strong. He ran his fingers through her wetness, blessing her clit with a fleeting touch, before bringing his fingers to rest in front of her face. The wetness scintillated in the firelight, and Eve admired it momentarily before his fingers were thrust into her mouth. He fingered her mouth, rubbing her slickness up and down her tongue, making her taste her body's betrayal.

"Mm, what a good girl," he mused, quickening the thrusts. "You're going to choke on my cock. I'm going to force it down your little throat."

He snapped his fingers, and Eve felt the tide of arousal wane. But only slightly. In its stead came a wave of fear. She frantically searched around the room, pulling on her restraints. The tight grip of dread turned to burning anger. His fingers slid out of her mouth, pulling a trail of saliva and arousal in tow. She screamed, earning her another slap across the face.

"Fuck you, you bastard. You're a devil. I will never, ever give in to you."

Andrew rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes, I know. You're like a stubborn, wild mare. But you will submit to me."

On the far left wall was a dresser, barely visible in the flickering light. He approached it, opened one of the drawers, and returned with two items. One was very obviously a chain with two clamps at the ends. She knew what they were intended for. The other looked like some sort of gag, but it wasn't one she'd ever seen before.

He began by slapping her tits. Again, it started with a smarting sting, and then bloomed into a softer kind of pain. The kind of pain that would stay in her body long after the initial impact. Her breasts turned red, and her nipples hardened with each hit. Once he was satisfied, he fastened the clamps onto them, and the pressure was both deliciously satisfying while also being quite painful. She'd never had her nipples pinched like this, and she wasn't sure she liked it.

"Andrew, take these off of me, please. I don't like this. I want to go home," she begged, her voice breaking on the last word. She felt dirty, so dirty.

"You are home," he purred. He snapped his fingers and made her body go taught with lust.

"I am home," she mumbled, somewhat dreamily. The pressure of the nipple clamps seemed to intensify as she watched Andrew admiring her. He turned away from her and pulled off the remainder of his clothes. Eve couldn't look away from his gorgeous body. He was built like a football player; towering, wide, muscular. No wonder he'd been able to manhandle her so easily. But her jaw dropped when he turned around.

His cock was thick and perfectly sized. Using that stupid teleportation skill she hated, he'd disappeared from her sight -- she tried to listen closely to his rummaging around to ascertain what exactly would be in store for her.

"Close your eyes," he said, his breath suddenly hot on the nape of her neck. She obeyed without a second thought. The gag settled on her closed lips, but he squeezed her cheeks with one hand, like he was getting a child to spit something out, and then he maneuvered the gag to enter her mouth through her puckered lips. It was a ring, she realized. It left her mouth open in an "O" shape. The perfect shape for him to fuck. He lowered the chain that held the handcuffs, and with it, Eve sank onto the ground to her knees. At some point, he'd put a blanket down for her to kneel on, and the thought that he still cared about her comfort despite what he was putting her through was too much for her to make sense of.

Tenderly he stroked her hair, curling a few locks around his fingers. Those dark eyes found hers -- desire and abstinence were so obviously warring behind her stare.

He gathered sections of hair on each side of her head, wrapping them around his palm, and guided her defenseless mouth to the tip of his very hard cock. Stubbornness won out, and Eve regained enough control to thrash her head to the side, though it meant pulling on her own hair. He painted her cheek with his precum before yanking her back into position.

"Enough," he snarled.

Pathetic whimpers of excitement and apprehension escaped her throat, but the sound was soon muffled by his thick cock sliding into her open mouth. It stretched her jaw open, and the corners of her eyes pricked with tears as he slowly slid to the back of her throat, causing her to cough and gag.

"That's right, darling, that's it. You can take more of me. You just--" he paused to push the tip of his cock into her throat, making her shudder-- "have to let me in." Tears streamed down her cheeks, and he paused to wipe them away.

"You'll get used to being used like this, darling. In fact, you'll probably come to crave it. But for tonight, I'm going to rape that stubborn mouth of yours." He snapped his fingers, and Eve started crying harder. Her body was overheating, her cheeks were flushed, and her pussy was soaking wet, throbbing, and if she'd still been hypnotized, she probably would have tried rubbing her legs together or grinding on something -- anything -- just to relieve a little of the pressure that had built up from his touch, his lips, his cock, which was currently fucking her like she was no better than an object.

She was crying because even though he was treating her so horribly, she loved it. She knew that eventually, she probably would come to crave it, and that made her feel so pathetic and pitiful. She was a feminist, a liberated woman, and yet having this man -- no, this vampire -- treat her like a whore secretly made her want to fuck for hours.

Andrew pulled his cock out of her mouth, smirking at the trail of saliva that followed it. He painted her face with his cock, marking her as his property. Panting, gasping for breath, Eve glared at him. She knew it was no use trying to tell him what a piece of shit he was. He just wore that infuriating smirk, the one that showed his canines, the one that still made her heart flutter, despite her state.

Guiding her head to his cock once more, he slowly pushed into her, past her uvula and into her throat. He stayed there, just fucking the entrance to her throat until she was shaking, gurgling, almost convulsing trying to get him to stop. When he withdrew, he slapped her across the face once more.

"I think I need a little snack, darling," he said, walking back to the wall and pulling the chain, which in turn raised Eve back to a standing position. He continued to raise it until she was dancing on her tiptoes. The gag made it impossible to communicate that the handcuffs were digging into her wrists painfully, though that probably would just make him smile.

Suddenly, he was in front of her again, lifting her up and resting one of her legs on each of his shoulders. His face was nestled at the zenith of her thighs, and he inhaled her sweet and slightly musky scent like it was the first breath he'd taken in days. His tongue trailed along one of her thighs, and she let out a shriek when his fangs pierced her upper thigh. He sipped from her slowly, and she could see the occasional speckle of blood drip to the floor. Whenever he drank from her, a mysteriously pleasant heat wound its way throughout her body. Though she got lightheaded, it was similar to the feeling of exhilaration one gets from twirling and dancing too vigorously. Eve was afraid of how good it felt.

She'd stopped crying, and now her tears, her spit, and his precum were all drying on her face. Drool was going to slip out of her gaping mouth, and there was nothing she could do to regain even a shred of dignity.

After a few more sips from her, he withdrew his fangs and licked the twin piercings, sealing them with a soft kiss. He kissed up her thigh, his lips staining her pale skin with her blood, and he looked up at her before resting his lips mere millimeters away from her swollen and throbbing pearl.

"Your heat is radiating off of you, darling. I bet your cunt would start dripping if I just left you like this, with my lips so close to you. With my hot breath on your needy clit. What do you think?"

Eve whimpered of her own accord, and Andrew smirked once more.

"Good girl," he murmured into her core, taking her clit between his lips and kissing it gently before pulling it into his mouth. The shift was extreme, and Eve's head lolled back. He ran his tongue over her most sensitive part, swirling in circles, then lashing his tongue up and down, adding more pressure with each upward flick. Eve was lost to the sensations, lost to the pure bliss spreading through her body. She didn't care that her body was red and already beginning to bruise, didn't care that her face was caked in their mutual fluids, didn't even care that she wasn't hypnotized anymore. Release would be her salvation. He'd been toying with her for what felt like hours, and she needed to let go or else she would explode.

The sound of her heavy panting filled the dungeon, and all he had to do was slide one finger into her, and it sent her over the edge. Her whole body tensed, she moaned, writhed on his shoulders, ground her cunt into his face as best she could, needing more and more from him. She'd never felt herself get so wet. Never felt such powerful pleasure take control of her body.

Now all she wanted was to be released from her restraints so she could go collect herself while the shame set in. As if he could read her mind, Andrew tsked at her. "I'm not finished with you yet, sweet girl." He removed her from his shoulders, and her legs were shaky, her wrists once again straining against the handcuffs. As he uncuffed her, she tumbled into him wearily, and he removed the gag.

"Speaking to me is a privilege, Eve. Don't make me take it away from you again." She just looked at him blankly. She was so tired.

He carried her to the padded bench, and he draped her heavy limbs over either side of it. She felt like she was being placed on horseback. But the pleasant thought faded as leather shackles encased her wrists and ankles. Her ass was fully on display for him, and there was no way for her to cover herself, to fight him if he spanked her again. All she could do was lay there and wait for him to be finished using her.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked with an almost alarming nonchalance.

"I... I guess so," she mumbled.

"Well, good. Because you'll be here for a while."

Her head snapped around -- "How long?" she demanded.

"I'm not sure yet, darling," he said, examining his fingernails and preening his coat. "Could be a few hours, a day. It all depends. I'll have water brought to you shortly, and I'm sure you'll be having a marvelous time when I return."

"What. Are. You. Talking about?"

"Oh, you haven't figured it out? Perhaps your orgasm dulled your senses. Here, you silly girl." As he spoke, he turned to a control panel on the wall and turned a dial. Eve's stomach drop as she began to feel the vibrations radiating from just beneath her pussy. "Lucky for you, I can control it from anywhere, so you won't get bored. And there's one more thing," he crooned, smiling malevolently. Another switch on the control panel caused a projector to hum to life. The video being broadcast to the wall directly in front of her was eerily familiar. Same dungeon, same lighting. Same people. With a gasp, she realized that the video was of her, from just minutes ago.

"Why are you making me watch this? I don't want to!" She shook in an attempt to loosen her restraints, but was really, truly stuck.

"Because you are a creature of the night now, Eve. You were designed for sensuous play, for long hours of love making, for depraved and perverted acts. Your body and your mind were made to be stimulated by me. But you haven't accepted that yet. So, until you do, you'll be watching yourself break."

The sound of snapping his fingers echoed ominously, sending a shiver down her spine. "Andrew!" she called, looking around for any sign of him. But he'd disappeared. As if in answer, the vibrations grew more intense, and Eve felt herself getting aroused again. She just hoped that he was bluffing and that he'd return soon. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could take.

lizample
lizample
37 Followers