All Comments on 'Hunted Ch. 04'

by DannyGirl31

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
love it

this story just keeps getting better and better. i hope to read more from you very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!

Much sooner.

DannyGirl31DannyGirl31almost 13 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone,

my apologies, I had this chapter done and was editing it quite a while ago, but my laptop broke and I lost all my progress on it. I had to start to from scratch, and I suppose it took me longer than it should have to work up the desire to rewrite it.

Sorry everyone, I will try harder to get my next chapter out much sooner. Thank you so much for your interest. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Like It !

This (vampire/non human) has never been the subject of my very rare indulgences of reading fiction. But this one has intrigued me to the point of looking for and wanting more.

Wellsby

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

Love it! I enjoyed this chapter best of all. I love the struggles within the characters. The dualities of their natures and desires. You do a great job of showing the good and bad side of Darrien as well as the struggle in Sam between wanting him and hating him. I look forward to seeing where this will go with the being that took over Davick (name?)still out there and the chances that the other hunters will try to kill her thinking she's a vampire b/c her abilities are increased. I like that she killed Belle who was a real jealous bitch :) Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...

You really need to get a grip on this story line. You seem to be all over the place with it. It's good writing but your plotting sucks shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous