All Comments on 'Hunter and Prey Ch. 01: Getting Wet'

by Dapperling

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Dreamerinlove050Dreamerinlove050almost 4 years ago
Confused

Like it, but did she just lose her virginity to the vibrator??

Nari487Nari487almost 4 years ago
Mother of God

This is one of the best stories I’ve read on this site! I am aching for chapter 2!!

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Confused

Hey @Dreamerinlove050 thanks for the comment. Good point! I guess it depends on how you classify loosing your virginity. For me, it was that moment when I felt a point of resistance inside me before he pushed through. In this context the vibrator isn't really long enough to do that deep penetration. So up to you really on what you think - perhaps she's popped her cherry already, or maybe there's more exciting things in store for her? :)

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Mother of God

Thanks @Nari487 for that awesome comment - really made my day! And glad the story made yours ;) Just working on posting the next chapter this week so once it clears moderation I hope you enjoy the next instalment.

DeusdarkDeusdarkalmost 4 years ago
I'm looking forward to it

Posting can be tough, sometimes it feels like it's a void. Just wanted to tell you that your story is really good, and I look forward to the next chapter! Have you considered doing an Audio as well?

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Looking forward to it

Thanks @Deusdark, it is surprising how terrifying it is to post a story so it's been incredible to get such supportive feedback. I love the idea of doing this as an audio but honestly can't stand the sound of my voice! But you've given me an idea on a collaboration with other authors on here that would sound WAY better than me, so who knows about the future but you've definitely planted a seed of an idea :)

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for getting me hard. Hopefully part 2 will get me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A very hippy best friend?

Wow that was stunning, incredibly breathtakingly sexy! Your writing is definitely creative I loved the attention to detail! The characters are very believable. It was all of those details that brought the entire story together it made me feel like a voyeur!

As for the scene towards the end when he slips It made me wonder just how much of a hippy her best friend actually is, as in do they want to share her? She seems naive enough not to notice any hints they may have dropped. I hope so at least because if he just wants to cheat on his wife that’s more than a bit depressing.

Seriously loved this chapter.

Tess (UK)

Oh, btw Re: HYMEN, the hymen is located 1-2 centimetres inside the vagina (It varies person to person). It sounds kinda clinical but... “The average depth of the vagina is about 7-8cm, but it does elongate during stimulation. Due to its elastic nature it can stretch to accommodate any size penis." Thank you internet 😉

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: A very hippy best friend?

So glad you liked it Tess. Really appreciate the feedback - and the education into a woman's body. Its crazy how little we know about our physiology sometimes! I won't comment on the story so I don't ruin it for others, but hope you keep enjoying the rest of the series ;)

Mary1949Mary1949over 2 years ago

I loved this story, cannot wait for the next chapter. I commend you, I did not see very many grammatical errors and this enhanced my enjoyment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDapperling@Dapperling
For my birthday one year I was given a calendar of archaic words that have fallen out of use. The entry for my birthday was "Dapperling: a dwarf; little dapper fellow." If you knew me, the layered irony of that description would make you laugh. It would also tell you a lot ab...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES