Hunter and Prey Ch. 01: Getting Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dapperling
Dapperling
122 Followers

I don't know why, but I just have to taste myself and with trembling hands, I raise my wet fingers to my mouth and suck the cum off them for the first time. Humm, that tastes... wonderful. Who knew? If only I could suck his cock to see what he tastes like, I think hazily.

After what feels like a million years, I open my eyes and realise I'm shivering from sitting in my wet bikini on the cold floor. I suddenly have this irrational need to be dry. I strip, grab the nearest towel and dry myself off. Pulling on my shorts and t-shirt once I'm done, I sigh with relief until I realise now, I have no bra or panties underneath. I'm suddenly terrified to leave the bathroom.

A knock on the door. Oh god.

"Hey Fluffy, just checking you're OK?" His voice breaks through my fog of panic. "I just want to say thank you, and you don't need to hide in the bathroom, I'll leave you alone." A mischievous tone enters his voice, "For now."

I hesitantly open the bathroom door; there he is smiling reassuringly.

"I've never... I... don't know..." I start stammering. He smiles again, running his hand lightly down my arm.

"Sorry I got carried away. I forgot for a moment how new this is to you." He says gently. And then he steps really close and takes a deep breath. "But I can see you enjoyed it and came like I told you to." He says with a huge smile.

And then it hits me, how much the cramped bathroom smells of my arousal. Oh god can he smell my cum on my breathe. I blush bright red.

He gets serious for a moment and with a finger lifts my chin to look him in the eyes, "If you don't want this, just tell me you're not interested in exploring further and I'll stop right now."

My brain is screaming at him that he's married, we shouldn't do this, just say stop. But my body is telling me for once in my life to shut the fuck up or we'll be a virgin forever and never understand this blood-boiling feeling. I open my mouth and no words come out.

"I'll take silence as an acceptance you want to keep going," he continues seriously. I just can't do it, I can't say no. Oh my god, I don't think I've wanted anything more in my life. I stare helplessly at him. That wolfish grin comes back to his face, and without warning his hand slides into my shorts and dips straight into my soaking pussy. I start trembling at the stimulation.

He slowly pulls his hand out and licks his fingers. "God, as delicious as I imagined."

And then Jess pops around the corner. "Ah good. Everything's OK. You had me worried there Fluffy. Promise I'll use less vodka next time in the punch." And bustling forward she nudges Ryan aside and grabs me by the waist and ushers me back towards the garden, nattering away about how delicious the dessert is.

*****

I open my eyes, and groan. It's late evening and I'm in my bed fully clothed, with the beginning of a massive headache from all the drinking during the day.

How did I get here? I glance at my bedside table and see my keys and the dildo Jess gave me, and I blush. My spinning brain tries to process everything that's happened. In one day, I've had more sexual experiences than I've had my entire life. I roll over and bury my face in the pillow in embarrassment. God, how sad am I?

Every time I close my eyes, I see piercing grey blue. I feel Ryan's touch everywhere. Just thinking about it and my pussy tightens. I groan and roll over to stand up so I can put on my pyjamas, and if I'm lucky sleep all of Sunday away.

"Bzzzzz," my phone vibrates with a message.

"Sleep well Fluffy. There's some water and aspirin by the bed for you. Make sure you take it before going back to sleep."

How does he know I'm awake? I think dizzily. And as I move to look for the water, I get my answer as the floorboards creak. Damn these houses as thin as paper; you really can hear everything your neighbour is doing. I gulp down the tablets. The next message freezes me where I stand.

"You looked so vulnerable sleeping in my arms. I could barely stop myself from taking you right there in your bed. I expect you to sleep naked tonight and try out your dildo all of tomorrow. You will report back to me on how it was when I pick you up for work on Monday. Sweet dreams."

Oh god, that's right the bus is re-routed for three weeks and I'll need Ryan to give me a lift to work. My head continues its merciless throbbing. That's a problem for another day, I groan, and strip off my clothes.

As my hand reaches for the pyjamas I stop. Should I sleep naked? No! I NEVER sleep naked, and who the hell does he think he is telling me what to do? I defiantly grab the ugliest pyjama's I have, pull them on and crawl into bed. After a significant amount of tossing and turning I convince myself the PJ's are uncomfortable, undress and crawl under the covers naked. Humm, yes that does feel better, and I promptly fall into a deep sleep thinking about him. I am so screwed.

*****

True to my word, I spent most of Sunday sleeping off the hangover. A quick glance at my phone when I wake up tells me Jess and Ryan have headed out shopping for the day, and my anxiety around interrupts fades. It's time to slob around guilt free!

At some point in the day they return from their shopping. We exchange some banter as I hang out my bedroom window to talk to them. Everything just feels normal. And honestly, it's starting to freak me out. I feel like I'm on autopilot: prepare dinner; queue up a movie; glance at the corner of the room; do dishes; carry on watching the film; glance back at the corner of the room; continue relaxing before the work weeks starts; mindless keep glancing at the corner of the room.

Ok, so there's a hiccup in my routine. If I'm honest with myself, I've pretended not to look at that corner all day. It's where I awkwardly stashed the dildo this morning. It should come as no surprise that if I'm still a virgin in my twenties, I've clearly never bought a sex toy, let alone used one. The more I've ignored it, the hornier I have gotten.

What does it feel like to have my pussy be stretched by a fake cock? Can I feel every inch of it filling me? The movie finally ends, as does my self-control. I head over to grab the dildo.

My hand wraps fully around it and I can't help but imagine how it compares to what Ryan's cock feels like. I close my eyes and lick it. The rubber has a strangely textured feel, like rough skin. Before I know it, my tongue is running around the edge of the head. I just have to know what it's like inside my mouth.

Like sucking a lolly pop, I start to slide the dildo in and out of my mouth. I barely realise I'm moaning and rubbing my legs together; I'm so aroused. I just have to feel it in my dripping, wet pussy.

I look at the two characteristic 'ears' that give the rampant rabbit its name, and I wonder what the hell that is for. I slowly slide my panties down and strip off my top. Lying back against my pillow, I slowly open up my legs.

I feel so slutty lying there, and I dream about having Ryan standing over me. I position the dildo - which I've named Bear for obvious reasons - at the entrance to my pussy. Biting my lip, I slowly start to slide it in.

Oh my god, it feels so big! My pussy spasms, forcing the intruder out. I bite my lip in anxiety; I don't think it will go all the way into me. I force it in slightly harder, then slide it out; each time getting slightly deeper in. I close my eyes and imagine it's Ryan pounding into me. God, I feel so stretched.

I'm starting to get into a rhythm when my finger accidentally hits a button I didn't notice, and suddenly my pussy is vibrating. The 'rabbit' ears are beating against my clit. OH MY GOD. The shock pushes me over the edge, and I cum with a strangled moan.

Bear is still vibrating in my pussy, quickly driving me toward another orgasm. Fuck that feels so GOOD. I start pumping it in and out of me. Harder. Faster. More, oh my god, more. I want to feel more of it in me. All sense of willpower is dissolving away with each moan.

My nipples feel on fire; I have to touch them. My left-hand creeps up and grabs one of my tits; squeezing, caressing, pinching. It's not enough. I start rolling my nipple in between my fingers as Bear keeps pounding into me; each vibration heightening my senses more.

Ever brush of my ass against my bedsheets feels a hundred times more magnified. I can feel the head of the cock brushing against my pussy walls; my cum sliding down between my ass cheeks. With glazed eyes, I look down my hot, slick body and realise bear is now mostly buried inside me. The sight of that whole length in my pussy makes me bite my lip to stop from moaning louder.

Fuck, I wish it was Ryan's cock buried balls deep in me. The thought makes me stop to savour the moment. I just hold it there vibrating at the core of me. And like a tide turning, the sensations start crashing into me one after another.

My body arches off the bed. The fingers playing with my nipple clamp down, squeezing that delicate tip harder and harder. The pain adds another dimension to it all. Another wave crashed over me. The pain and pleasure are so blurred, I don't know which is which anymore. My legs are rigid, trembling from the peaks of my arousal. I can't take it anymore and I pull Bear out of me.

I shudder, and groan all over again as my pussy contracts trying to suck the vibrator back in. With shaking hands, it takes me a few minutes to find the button. The buzzing stops.

Jesus Christ! Spasms continue to wrack my body like aftershocks from an earthquake. My brain feels like its short circuited. I can't string together a coherent sentence.

That's the first time I've had multiple orgasms. I didn't even know that was possible! If that's what it's like with the dildo, what the hell must sex feel like?

I realise I'm still pinching my nipple in a death grip and the pain is starting to bring me back, and I let go. My hand grips the sheet instead, spasming as each tremor shivers through me. Breathe. Just breathe.

As everything starts to slow back to normal, a traitorous part of me can't help feeling disappointed that this wasn't real. I still don't know what it's like to have his cum dripping out of me. I reach down and delicately run a finger around my very sensitive pussy lips until its wet, and slowly I suck it clean. Before I know it, I've fallen asleep with Bear lightly clasped against my breast.

Dapperling
Dapperling
122 Followers
12