Hunter and Prey Ch. 03: Tied Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interested in anything particular?" a helpful voice pipes up behind me. I jump; guilty at being caught in this section. I spin around to find the cute goth girl standing behind me. I blush bright red. She can see there's a battle raging inside me and I'm off balance and lost. With a dimpled smile she says, "It's OK to explore. Although if you want any suggestions, my personal favourites to start off in the lifestyle are nipple clamps and bondage rope. But hey, that's just me."

"Thanks, she'll take them," a familiar masculine voice says, sending a shiver down my spine.

I'd been so absorbed I hadn't noticed Ryan had joined us. The cute sales girl flashes her dimpled smile again, and grabs the relevant items off the shelf, "Collect them from the front when you're ready," she says as she heads off to give us some space.

There's this magnetic energy between us right now. His eyes weighing me up as he walks around, trailing his fingers over the padded bench, the manacles, the rope and chains. There's a promise in his eyes. Another shiver ripples over me.

What are you doing, woman? I yell at myself. Get the fuck out of there. You've had some fun with him, now it's time to cut your losses and move on before you're in too far. run. Run. RUN!

But my feet are rooted to the spot.

He gets a wolfish smile as I stand trembling, watching him circle me. His eyes tell me I couldn't run away fast enough that he wouldn't catch me. He can see the demons I'm fighting, and I have a sinking feeling he's working with them.

He steps in close and leans in to breath into my ear, "Do you want to tell me how wet you are right now? Or are you going to keep lying to yourself?" I stop breathing and reflexively lock my legs tighter. It's all the answer he needs. His mocking laughter in my ear echoes my own dark voices.

He brushes past me to join Jess, and for a moment I feel relieved, but also lost. They chat for a moment before Jess heads off to the front of the shop to pay. I can't take my eyes off Ryan and that quiet promise in his eyes.

Jess's voice breaks in, "Bear, why don't you take Fluffy next door? You're better at that stuff anyway and I'll meet you in a second."

He breaks eye contact to smile back at her, and wordlessly grabs my hand and guides me out the store. In a daze, I mutely allow myself to be led by him. When I blink, I realise we're in a lingerie shop. What? My heels finally dig in as I realise he's picking lacy thongs and bras off the shelves in my size.

"What?... No... I can't... It's fine..." I'm babbling.

He continues to ignore me, picking more risqué choices the further in we go. I'm about to pluck up my courage and tell him no. Before I can open my mouth, Jess joins us and excitedly starts picking at Ryan's choices holding them up to me and giving an approving nod and smile. My mouth drops open again, her husband is picking sexy lingerie for me and she's OK with that?

"Close your mouth Fluffy, you're starting to look like a gaping fish," Jess teases. I snap my mouth shut. What the fuck am I DOING? How the hell did I get here?

"Ahh, fancy seeing you beautiful ladies again. Ryan, where have you been hiding this lovely new thing?" A male voice drawls behind us. We all turn around. It's the couple from the ice cream shop.

"Oliver."

I stare at Ryan. I don't think I've ever heard him speak so coldly to anyone before.

"Emma, great to see you," Ryan adds with a lot more warmth. They all politely chat for a bit and I stand apart, forgotten. Wait, what the hell did Oliver mean by lovely NEW thing?

"What do you say Ava, do you want to come along?" Emma takes my hand and is staring at me smiling waiting for an answer. Fuck, what was she asking?

I'm blinking up at her stupidly, "Umm... Sorry, I didn't..."

Ryan steps in on my behalf and says, "I'm sure Ava has other plans", while Jess also answers, "She'd love to go." They stare at each other in irritation.

I don't know what's going on but there's clearly something else under all this, and I'm only making it worse somehow. I try to diffuse the situation, "That's really kind, but I couldn't possibly..."

"It's no problem at all. Great, it's settled. You're coming along for our weekend getaway at the Lodge." Oliver says with a satisfied smile. Turning to Ryan he adds, "We couldn't possibly say no to the ladies, could we?"

Ryan stretches his lips in an approximation of a smile. Wow, these two really hate each other. In complete contrast, Jess and Emma are having an excited chat planning for the upcoming trip to this mountain lodge. Apparently, there is a beautiful waterfall pool to go swimming in, or so I hear distractedly, between barbed words exchanged between the men. Jess promises to call Emma to work through last details, and we head out of the shop. I can feel Oliver's eyes drilling into my back; it makes me shiver uneasily.

Ryan is very pensive, and the ride home is silent. I desperately want to ask about what the fuck just happened, but I sense an argument brewing and don't want to make things worse. We say a few absent-minded goodbyes at the front door as Jess hands me my shopping, with a pointed look at one of the packets. Ryan stands at the door waiting for me to head up to my room.

The moment Jess turns away he pulls me close and speaks in my ear: "You are never to be alone with Oliver. Do you understand me? And you call me the instant it happens."

I freeze with my keys in the door. He's never sounded more serious.

"I'm sure that won't be a problem. Umm, can we talk about this trip..." I stop talking as he continues to stare at me unyieldingly. I crack and say, "I promise. If I ever see Oliver again, I'll make sure there are plenty of people around." I smile reassuringly.

I open my front door as I say, "So, about this trip. I really don't feel comfortable going. Can you ...," Ryan follows me in and closes the door behind me. I stand in the hallway confused, but he pensively prods me up the stairs.

I open my mouth to ask what's going on, but the expression on his face seizes my throat. He has that hungry look; my heart starts to race. We've never been in my room alone.

I freeze at my bedroom door. I can't do this. I just can't. But he doesn't take no for an answer and reaches round me to open the door, nudging me in while he quietly follows, locking it behind him. I gulp.

He calmly picks a comfortable spot on my bed and sits. I don't know what to do with myself. I live in a tiny room on the top floor of a house share, there's barely any room for the bed, let alone other furniture like a chair.

I put the shopping down awkwardly, and stammer, "Is Jess not worried about where you might be?"

"No." He says distractedly, "She's had you all to herself, now it's my turn. Did anything happen between you two today?" He asks suddenly with a sharp look.

My breathing speeds up. I SUCK at lying. My mother always says she knows I'm lying before I open my mouth. I laugh nervously, "Nothing more than the usual; Jess bullying me to buy things I don't want or need."

He stares. I fidget. What the fuck is going on right now? He stands up suddenly and I jump. There's this intense, volatile energy pouring off him.

"I wanted you all to myself but ...," he murmurs as if to himself. Then he gets this mysterious smile, "How do you like running through the woods?"

I blink, what? His smile grows and he purrs, "Oh yes, you are definitely coming on this trip away. Shall I show you how much you're going to enjoy it?" The sound is like fingers strumming inside me -- so unsettling -- and yet the promise of it is toe curling.

He sits back on the bed, immensely satisfied with the promise of the future. I'm REALLY starting to get nervous about this trip.

"Show me what you bought today," his voice pulls me roughly back to the present.

I panic, my first thought is how the fuck do I hide that dress? He frowns at my hesitation. I knock over the shopping bags and manage to slide the dress under the bed. With trembling hands, I pick up everything else and lay it all out for him to look at. He makes appreciative sounds as he rummages through things. Finally, he makes up his mind and hands me a few items.

"Strip."

I blush furiously and look around helplessly for somewhere to hide. His stare becomes more impatient.

"You will be punished harder the longer you take."

I jump at the authoritative voice, and unconsciously my hands are already around my waist undoing my skirt. Other items of clothing quickly follow. When I hesitate to take off my underwear, Ryan growls and I can see his patience fraying. I practically rip them off and stand there, modestly trying to cover myself up. He stands abruptly.

"Is that how I taught you to stand?" he says it in a dangerously quiet voice.

Oh shit. My hands leap behind my head and my legs spring apart. Why the hell am I letting him do this to me again? His fingers trace lazy circles on my skin. I start to moan before I can stop myself. Oh God! Yes, that's why I let him do this. As his fingers trail tantalising close to key areas, I'm biting my lip in frustration. God, I want him to fuck me so badly.

Teasing me seems to have improved his mood, as he sits back on the bed and gestures to the clothes he wants me to try on. He seems happy with what he sees. Pretty soon we've gone through all the outfits I bought with Jess -- except of course the dress. He opens another packet I hadn't noticed and tells me to put it on.

I reach out hesitantly; my face on fire. It's a bra and thong, although that description is being generous as it's made out of just thin strips of leather that cover nothing, but encircle and constrict my breasts, forcing the nipples to jump out more. The thong is even more pointless as it's crotchless, with just two bands that caress my butt cheeks, coming around my waist to dive hungrily towards my pussy. I notice at strategic points there are loops to attach things. My mind races imagining all those things from the store. I've never felt more sexy or dirty in my life. Right now, I'm not a person to him, I'm a sex doll he can play with.

He stalks towards me once I'm dressed and standing back at attention. Almost roughly his fingers dive into my pussy teasing me, "Did you enjoy having my cum rubbing into your pussy all day long?" He stops abruptly and stares at me until I answer.

"Yes," I whisper hoarsely, looking down. His finger tilts my head up until I'm forced to look him in the eyes as his other hand pulls my pussy lips apart so the bands of the thong can slide in and hold them open for him. I'm trembling with need and soaking wet.

His attention turns to my nipples. Playfully he flicks them, then grabs my tits roughly squeezing them. My eyes close as I try to cope with all these new sensations. I feel him behind me and before I know what's happening, he pulls my hands down and starts tying them behind my back with the rope we bought.

He leans in to whisper in my ear, "You know how this game works, you need to beg me to stop. I'll keep going until you say, 'please Bear'."

I'm breathing in short, sharp breaths. I don't know if I'm terrified or horny as hell, probably an equal combination of the two right now. Suddenly he grabs me and pulls me towards the bed. I think he's going to throw me on it, but instead he pulls me over in his lap exposing my ass to the explorations of his hand. His firm hands pull my legs apart so his fingers can hungrily dives into my pussy from this new angle. All I can do is wriggle, helplessly straining at the bonds tying my hands, feeling the blood rushing to my hanging head.

Quietly he says, "Tell me what your safe words are?" while sliding his fingers slowly in and out of my pussy.

"Please Bear," I manage to squeak out. Something inside me melts. I've always wanted to call him Bear, but that was Jess's nickname for him, so it felt wrong.

Suddenly my ass gets slapped. I jump. What the hell? My ass cheek is smarting, it wasn't a light slap. I try to crane round to see what he's doing. He slaps the other ass cheek.

"When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it eagerly or you will get punished. If you use your safe words for the rest of this session, I will completely stop what I'm doing and we will need to carefully talk through the problem before we continue. You don't want that, do you? You're enjoying this too much aren't you?" The thought of stopping when I'm this turned on makes me feel sick. I need this so badly it's killing me.

He continues to slap my ass. I can feel the heat radiating from each slap mark. Just when I think I can't take it anymore; his fingers go back to fucking my dripping pussy. I'm torn between pleasure and pain. The world feels like it's flipped upside down. I feel him take my silky arousal and start to spread it around my asshole. I tense. Oh my god. Do I want that? He alternates back to slapping; the sting is building, and I realise I'm crying and biting my lip so hard so that I don't scream my safe words. I have no idea why, but I don't want this to end.

"That's my girl," he murmurs before I feel something hard at the entrance to my pussy. Before I can think he plunges it into me. I feel unusual ridges rubbing against my pussy walls and I tense at the intrusion. He keeps pumping it into me roughly and I realise I'm thrusting my hips back in desperation for him to fuck me harder.

I feel a finger at the entrance to my ass. Oh god, no, no wait, I think before he slides it into my tight asshole as his other hand pumps the dildo in and out of my pussy furiously. My eyes roll back in my head. The sensation is un-fucking believable. Oh fuck, I think I want more.

"Please..." I moan before I can think. He freezes mid motion waiting for me to say the next word that will end this all. I just need to feel more. Right. Fucking. NOW. "Please... in the... ass," I beg mindlessly.

There's a murmur of satisfaction from him; I feel like this was a test, and I just passed with flying colours. He doesn't wait to ask me more and pulls the dildo out of my dripping pussy. Gently he positions it at my opening, before slowly sliding it in, waiting for me to relax before pushing it in more.

I can't help it; I start wildly pulling at the restraints. Oh my god, it's stretching me! I think I'm going to rip. I feel like I'm on fire; I'm about to scream stop when the head of the cock pops past a point of resistance and almost gets sucked in. He holds it there, letting me get used to the sensation. My entire body is shaking. Slowly he starts to tease it in and out, and I'm wriggling on his lap uncontrollably. My eyes want to roll back in my head at the overflow of sensations. He stops moving it after a while and I realise the butt plug is buried deep inside me.

I feel him gently loosening the rope around my hands. And as the rope gives way, I tense at the feeling coming back into my arms; then groan more as I realise I've tensed my ass around the plug. He gently massages the feeling back into my arms, then picks me up and lies me on my back on the bed. Every move makes me conscious of the plug grinding inside my ass, and I lose myself in this new feeling. Finally, he climbs on the bed and it's only then I realise he's naked. When did that happen? I can't help but drink in the sight of his rippling muscle and stiff cock.

"Raise your arms above your head and hold them there until I say otherwise," he commands, gently positioning my arms over my head. With deft movements he wraps the rope around my wrists again and ties the end to the edge of the headboard. I tug at the restraints. I know there's only one way I'm getting out of this situation, and that only makes me wetter.

With half lidded eyes, I watch as he bends over and devours my nipples. I see his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I bite my lip and close my eyes. Is today the day he finally fucks me? Oh, please yes.

While I'm distracted praying for his cock inside me, I suddenly feel fire on my nipples. My eyes fly open and I look down. There are rubber-capped adjustable clamps on each of my nipples. Each clamp is connected to the other with an icy cold metal chain that he lets drop against my boiling skin. My back arches off the bed and I gasp for air. I'm pulling at the restraints again, which only makes me feel the butt plug filling me deeper.

He starts playfully tugging at the chain, stretching my nipples gently, as he rubs his cock up and down my pussy slit. I can't stop thinking about the clamps on my nipples. I want to rip them off. I want to screw them on tighter.

His cock dips into my pussy, I feel it pressing in slowly. I can't believe it, it's finally happening. In a daze, I look at his face.

He has a wicked grin, "Oh no Fluffy, this is just a preview of what's coming. When I do finally take your virginity, it will be after I've savoured destroying every corner of your resistance."

He cock pops out and I groan in disappointment; only to have his fingers replace it. Oh yes, I sigh at the sensation of his fingers in me with the butt plug pressing against them. Everything is so tight. His fingers start pumping into my pussy mercilessly. I'm just a bundle of sensation right now, every part of my body is screaming for attention.

With a wet sucking noise, his fingers pop out of my pussy. I squirm in complaint. My hips thrusting out begging for more, until those soaking fingers are at my lips pushing in for me to lick them. I start sucking them.

"Close your eyes, and don't open them until I tell you," he whispers.

I close my eyes, and everything recedes to darkness. The sensations are like flashes of light, moving my attention from one extraordinary feeling to another. I feel his hands on my tits. My back arches off the bed again as the clamps are tightened slightly. My mouth pops open, and before I can scream, his cock is pushing its way into my mouth. I suck on it hungrily.

He starts gliding it in and out. "Open your eyes. Look at me."

I stare up to see him looming over me, his cock disappearing into my lips, and the most electric blue eyes staring down at me lovingly. "How badly do you want to please me right now?" He whispers as he starts to fuck my mouth slowly, then with wild abandon until he cums explosively in my throat. I suck hungrily as he pulls out. God the taste of him, I lick my lips distractedly.

"Shall we see if you're enjoying this game?", he says as he crawls back down my body. His hands slide under my ass and then suddenly he's lifting my pussy up to his hungry mouth.

"Fuck, you are so wet," he laughs in satisfaction before he licks my slit from bottom to top, finally latching onto my clit and sucking. I've been so desperate for him to touch me, I start to cum instantly. As I do his hand snakes up my body, grabs the chain and pulls the clamps off my nipples roughly. I explode. A silent scream rips through me as everything goes into spasm. He continues to ride my wave as his tongue darts into me and he laps up every drop.

As I start to crest another wave of climax, I feel him playing with the butt plug. The sensation drives me wild. He starts to pull it out. Oh my god, the world feels like it's going in slow motion. I can feel every ridge of the veins on the cock rubbing as it starts to come out of me.

He moves, and suddenly his lips lock on the side of my neck and they suck hard. My skin feels so sensitive right now that all the sensations from the night culminate in this one earth shattering tremor, and I convulse in release. I feel the plug pop out of my ass, which now feels like it's burning on fire. The pain makes me soar higher. I'm still cumming. My hands have a deadlock on the rope as if it's my only anchor point as each spasm racks my body. He's still devouring my neck, sending shivers through me. Oh god, it's too much to process.