Hunter and Prey Ch. 03: Tied Up

Story Info
She gets tied up with the shopping.
7.8k words
4.64
21.1k
25

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers

Thanks all for your patience in waiting for the next part of the adventure with Fluffy, Ryan and Jess. And a big thank you to theMasterBaiter for editing and bringing clarity to my foggy writing!

NOTE: this chapter introduces the first of hopefully many scenes that start to involve bondage; physical punishment; anal; MF/ MFF / FF / MM; D/s relationships. I hope you're willing to go on that journey with Fluffy, but if not, I hope you enjoyed it this far.

*****

I feel sunlight on my back, and I nuzzle deeper into the pillow. Without opening my eyes, I take a deep breath and the scent of the t-shirt I'm wearing reaches me. I can smell him everywhere.

A weight suddenly settles at the bottom of my bed. What the fuck? Someone is in my room! I sit bolt upright in terror.

"Morning sleepy", a cheerful Jess greets me sitting on my bed. The sudden movement brings the hangover very firmly forward, and I groan and cover my eyes. Oh god, someone make the hammering stop. Waking up hungover and confused is becoming a worrying repetition in my life.

I can sense the smile in her voice as she says, "Here, drink this," and hands me some disgusting looking green drink. I almost throw up at the sight of it, but she's insistent; she grabs my head by the hair and pulls it back so my mouth opens and practically pours it down my throat. Oh god, this is her revenge for fucking around with her husband.

The details of last night start filtering through my pounding head. I stare at her in horror and complete shame, and then I remember our kiss and my face bursts into flame, I'm blushing so hard.

A wicked grin spreads across her face, "Ah, so you do remember our kiss last night?"

I cover up my face and fall back to my pillow. "How could I forget? You were my first French kiss." I mutter distractedly between the pounding in my head.

She literally squeals in excitement, "Oh my god, are you serious? Why didn't you say anything?" And with no sense of modesty she crawls up the bed, lies on top of me and hugs me. Her knee is grinding against my pussy, and I can't help but groan again. Is she doing that on purpose?

"If that was your first attempt, then colour me impressed. You really turned me on with that kiss," she teases. I crack my eyes open again to see if she's serious and her face is inches from mine. "I finished the dare last night by the way. I thought about you quite a bit as I played with myself." She says it so intensely, the breath catches in my throat.

Ryan chooses this moment to crack the door open and step in. "Am I interrupting anything?" he says with amusement.

"I was Fluffy's first French kiss! She was just about to confess her undying love for me and convince me to run away with her. And now you've ruined everything," Jess says with a mock pout. As she sits up, she manages to grind her knee against my pussy again and brush my breast. Seriously, is she doing that on purpose or is she really that clumsy?

"Really?", Ryan says with an interested expression, as he perches next to Jess on the bed.

"Do either of you know what personal space is?" I grumble.

I desperately need the toilet but seeing as I'm only wearing a t-shirt that barely covers my ass, getting up is a bit awkward right now. They both grin at me, savouring my discomfort. The silence stretches. Goddamn it they're going to make me say it.

"I need to get out of bed," I declare.

Ryan's grin widens, "Yes, you really do. You have a shopping trip to go on and as your chauffeur I don't like being kept waiting like this."

They both continue to smile at me, neither moving.

Oh, for the love of... "Ahhhh, you two drive me insane. I'm going to have a shower, be gone when I'm back or else."

With a final doubtful look towards them, I throw the sheet off, quickly jump up grabbing the edge of the t-shirt to hold it down, grab my shower bag and bolt for the door.

"Nice ass," Jess says and then she wolf-whistles.

Face bright red, I flip my middle finger over my shoulder without turning around. This unfortunately pulls the t-shirt WAY above any modesty line, and I hear appreciative laughter as I close the door behind me. Dammit! Looks like my common sense is still out for the count.

After a LONG shower just to make sure they weren't still waiting for me, I feel much better as I head back into my room to dress. Whatever that vile green drink was, it seems to be working.

There's a note on my bed saying to head down when I'm ready, and on the bed is a pile of clean clothing: my bra and shirt from last night, as well as my bikini from last weekend. Jeez, how much clothing do I leave over at their place? That is not a good sign.

Along side that some more clothes are laid out with another note on top, "What you will be wearing today."

As I move the note aside, I find a lacy thong and bra I bought on a whim a while ago and have never put on, a low-cut tank top and a short denim skirt I've never had the guts to wear. I'm fine with everything else but the skirt is a firm no. I start looking for some shorts, it's going to be a hot day and jeans are completely out of the question even though I love them. After rummaging for quite a while, I stare around the room perplexed. Where the hell have all my shorts gone? I check the washing basket. No. Under the bed. No.

"Bzzzz."

I check my phone distractedly to see who the message is from. It's a photo from Jess. Curious, I open it and see a pile of all my shorts on her bed, and her holding scissors to my favourite comfy shorts. It comes with the text message, "I'm holding these ransom. Wear the skirt and nothing will be harmed."

I am going to KILL her. I take a deep breath, and hunt around the room one last time for anything else to wear before giving up and putting the skirt on. I grab my bag, keys, sunglasses, and as I walk out the room, I get a glimpse of myself and groan. Oh my god I look like a hussy. I put the sunglasses on and hope no one recognises me.

I knock on their door and Ryan opens it. His eyebrows shoot up as he looks me up and down and I go bright red as I realise, he didn't know about the forced outfit choice.

"Where is she?" I say through gritted teeth as I walk past him. He smiles as he steps aside to let me in.

"Jess! Give me my fucking clothes back!" I make a beeline for where they were photographed last, the bedroom.

I freeze at the door. The room just screams sex as always: handcuffs on the headboard, discarded lingerie scattered on the bed, sex toys peeking out from the edge of the sheets. And then there's the smell of sex everywhere. I take a step backwards. And hit a warm wall; with a bulge.

"She's just in the shower at the moment. Feel free to go in and find your shorts." And with a gentle nudge Ryan pushes me forward into the room. My heart is hammering like a caged animal.

I spin around, "It's cool, I can get them later," I stammer.

His smile is predatory. "I think your outfit is missing something," he says quietly.

That tone of voice. It's like it cuts through all the noise in my head. I squeeze my legs together unconsciously. He starts walking towards me, and his look is so overwhelming I find myself stepping backwards until the back of my knees hit the bed. Shit. My heart continues frantically pounding against my chest. As he takes the final step forward, he's so close I lose my balance and sit down on the bed. He kneels, and his hands lazily run up my legs and then starts pushing the skirt up until it's bunched up around my waist with my lacy thong on display.

"Mmmm, such a shame to lose these, but I'll keep them safe for you."

He plays with my pussy through the thong and I can't help but moan and thrust my hips towards him. He uses that opportunity to pull the thong off, and then he leans in so close I can feel his breath on my exposed pussy. I hold my breath.

His hand reaches past me to grab something under the sheets. With a wicked grin, he holds out my panties from yesterday. I feel drunk on the sexual energy, so I'm slightly confused until my hand closes around them and I realise they're covered in cum.

"Put them back on."

I stare at him with wide eyes and open my mouth to protest as I hesitate.

"If you don't put them on right now, I will do it for you, and you won't like the way I do it," he adds very quietly, pinning me with his stare. With wide eyes I slowly stand up and start to slide them up. I can feel his cum rubbing wetly along my thigh as I do, and I can't help but moan when it meets my soaking pussy. God, I feel so fucking dirty right now. He comes over and starts rubbing my pussy through the wet panties.

"Now your slutty outfit is complete," he says with a huge smile, pulling my skirt down and stepping away just as I come near the edge of orgasm. I'm left squirming, and desperate for more.

I hear Jess coming down the corridor, and she smiles as she sees me." Ahh, you look fucking hot. Bear, I hope you weren't helping her find those horrible shorts?"

He shakes his head in the negative, smiling while still resolutely blocking my exit.

"It's fine," I say blushing furiously.

"Good! Now time to get shopping and buy you more clothes like that." And she drops her towel, smiling at me. Her body is impossibly hot. My eyes pop and I mumble an apology; making a run for it by pushing past a laughing Ryan.

And that's how we started our shopping trip.

*****

Jess is relentless when it comes to shopping. She loves going into every store, touching all the clothes, trying them on before declaring she doesn't like them and breezing out. Normally, I find this quite amusing as she tries on all sorts of outrageous outfits, and she always insists I join her in the changing room as we give a laughing commentary on the clothes.

Today, however, she decides to use me as a mannequin for these escapades. And just like Ryan, she strategically starts off easy. A few practical outfits - new jeans, some sexier shirts -- then, the more shops we visit, we slowly start moving towards dresses and skirts that become increasingly revealing. I am quickly starting to suspect she has mind control powers as she seems to be able to get me to buy things I never would have on my own.

"I'm not sure about the dress," I say dubiously as I stare at myself in the dressing room mirror. 'Not sure' is a bit of an understatement. There is no fucking way I would ever be caught dead in this dress in public.

It's like deep-red wine was poured over my body, hugging every curve and crevasse. It's a halter neck with a low V neckline so my ample breasts always seem to be on the verge of falling out. The silk then pours over my hips to pool loosely about my thighs, swishing as I move. As I shift about, I can feel the air brushing against my exposed back like thousands of invisible fingers exploring me.

Experimentally, I sway from side to side, enjoying the feel of it against my skin. A jolt of excitement shoots through me. I watch myself in the mirror and see my skin flush. I bring my fingertips to my collarbone and brush it lightly, and sigh at the electricity that spreads outwards. I toy with the fantasy of the dress: dancing the tango with a stranger; getting pressed against a wall and fucked as the moonlight streams through the window; waking up naked in silken sheets with a view of the sea. As I look back at the mirror the illusion bursts. I look ridiculous in this. This is something Jess can pull off, not me.

"Let me see," Jess says from the other side of the dressing room curtain.

"Absolutely not!" I shout back, flustered at getting caught fantasising. She makes an exasperated sound before pushing the curtain aside and stepping in.

"Hey!" I squeak, still blushing as I rush to cover my cleavage with my hands.

She slaps my hands back and then steps back to take in the full sight of me. "What the fuck is this?" She says disgustedly as she tugs on the strap of the bra I'm wearing underneath the dress. "You don't wear a bra with this kind of dress. Take it off and let's look at it properly."

She continues to bully me until I give up and do what she says; telling myself the quicker I get this over with, the sooner she will let me leave. I pause waiting for her to step out to give me some privacy, but she clearly has other ideas. She makes herself comfortable on the tiny bench in the room and waits patiently.

I blush and turn my back on her, only to catch her eye in the mirror. The moment freezes. We've played this dressing game a thousand times, but my thoughts are still on sex and I feel so sensitive and vulnerable right now. She's clearly caught onto the tension. Her eyes refuse to let me look away as she repeats, "Take your bra off. Now."

I watch myself, being watched by her, as I slip the straps of the dress off, letting it pool at my waist as I unhook my bra and slip it off. She stands up before I can cover myself up again and rests her hands lightly on the hanging straps to stop myself from pulling the top up.

We both stare quietly at my traitorous nipples, so hard and rosy. I can feel her breath on my neck. Smell the fruity perfume she put on this morning. I can't look away from her as she slowly slides the straps back up my arm. My eyes shiver shut at the sensation of the silk gliding over my sensitive skin. I gasp when it's cool softness crosses my nipples. When I look in the mirror again, I can see my lips are open in a silent moan. She's behind me drinking in my every breath.

She murmurs in appreciation as the fabric settles into place. She reaches around me and slides her hand under the dress, caressing my breasts on the pretext of making sure it is sitting properly. I'm so fucking turned on watching her in the mirror, feeling her touch, as she plays with me; and she knows it.

She holds me mesmerised for a moment as she sensually licks the side of my neck before she smiles and says, "You're buying it." She thinks for a moment then adds, "Don't tell Ryan about the dress or about what we do together. This is just for me, do you understand, my little Slut?" She purrs seductively.

I nod mutely as a shiver runs through me. Her words and her tone are at odds with each other. Does she hate me for what I'm doing with her husband, or is she excited by it? Or is this Jess just being funny to wind me up? I suddenly don't know who's more dangerous to be alone with, Ryan or Jess.

She slaps my ass and the moment passes, "Right, enough shopping; let's go grab something delicious to eat!" She smiles and ducks out to grab her stuff. I'm left staring in the mirror at myself, feeling confused. An uncomfortable image of a mouse being toyed with by two bored cats pops into my head. Before I can sink too much further into that dark thought, Jess's voice shouts at me to hurry up.

I try not to think too much about my new purchase in light of what happened, as we take a well-deserved break in a novelty ice cream shop. Something about the frivolous rainbow decor helps lighten the tension, and the hippy happy-go-lucky Jess I know is back and we are transformed into giggling teenager girls perving on all the cute guys that walk past.

As I laugh at Jess's latest salacious description of a hot guy, I realise I'd really missed this easiness in our friendship. And then I think about her calling me a slut and I open my mouth to tell her everything and throw myself at her feet for forgiveness, but she suddenly grins and jumps up to greet a friend from work. She gives him and the woman he's with a big hug, and is it my imagination or does she run her hand down the woman's arm a bit too caressingly? I snort at myself; god, I'm getting so fucking paranoid.

For some reason the couple glance at me, and Jess brings them over to introduce me. I nervously stand up, tugging my skirt down and stammer a hello. I hate talking to strangers. As I look more closely at him - Oliver, I think his name was - a shiver runs down my back. His eyes seem to be coldly assessing me, and there's just something about him that makes me want to run away but at the same time, freezes me in place.

The woman he's with -- Emma - on the other hand, seems very sweet, and she reaches out to say, "Great to meet you. Can't wait for you to make your debut at the Lodge."

What? I stare at her confused. Jess uncharacteristically gives Emma a scolding look, before making excuses that we have to head off. A hasty goodbye and Jess drags me out the shop. I stare at Jess curiously.

She gives me a disarming smile, and with a twinkle in her eye says, "I told them you were an exotic dancer at the burlesque club we like going to."

My mouth drops open, and then I start laughing at the ridiculousness of that idea. Pretty soon we've both dissolved into laughter and it's off to more shopping.

It's almost time for Ryan to pick us up, and Jess is insistent on going to a couple of final shops. We come to the front of a store and I stare blankly at the entrance. The windows are blacked out and there are no signs saying what they sell. Without explaining Jess drags me in.

Behind the first door there is a small entryway and a sign saying "18 or older to enter, adult content". Jess opens the second inner door and suddenly I'm looking into a sex shop. I freeze. Jess knows me all too well as she pushes me into the store when I'm ready to bolt. I stare around with wide eyes. There is a wall of cocks, dildos and vibrators of every size, shape and colour. The place smells of rubber. In another corner, there's the leather, whips, chains. I don't know where to look first.

"Need any help?" A voice chirps to the side of me.

I practically leap out of my skin as a cute goth girl appears from around the porn display. Jess grabs my hand, says hi and no thanks, and pulls me into a tour of the shop. And there begins an eye-opening education.

She starts pointing at different toys, explaining what each one does and her personal favourites. I learn about anal toys for the first time and I can't take my eyes off a black butt plug shaped like a stylised cock, overly thick at the middle before tapering in and then flaring out. There's something about all those bludging ridges that draws my eye in. There's another vibrator with beads all along it's shaft, and I wonder how much of those you feel in your pussy.

She talks through different lubes, pros and cons, how to clean and care for the toys to make sure they stay hygienic. My mind is reeling with what I didn't know about this world. I feel like someone who's been living under a rock for years and finally steps out to discover the invention of technology.

Throughout my education in the store, there is one section that keeps drawing my eyes back, the bondage section. Jess continues to studiously avoid it as we loop back to look at the wall of vibrators. She is too absorbed in deciding what her new sex toy will be, she doesn't notice me wondering off to look at the hidden corner of the store.

I'm mesmerised as I walk around. My fingers lightly run over the chains and leather, looking at illustrations to understand what they are. Nipple clamps. A bar to restrain your legs from closing. There's also simple black rope, but the photograph of a woman tied in intricate knots makes me realise it's much more than it seems. I lean in closer, Japanese rope bondage. I file that into the mental list I'm compiling of things to Google later. As I move deeper into the section, the equipment becomes more surreal. Sex swings. What looks like a wooden bench with a padded top? Whips. Crops, I thought those were only for horses? Manacle sets.

What am I doing looking at this stuff? Why's my breathing gotten faster? I don't want this. My pussy twinges and calls me a liar. That dark voice in the back of my mind whispers sarcastically, "Oh really? Then what the fuck to do think you're doing with Ryan... and now Jess? You just can't say no, can you? Wouldn't you love it if you were tied up and unable to run away all the time, so you can finally get the pleasure you want? What would it feel like to get the punishment you deserve for being such a dirty slut?" Frantically, I clamp down on that voice, but I can still hear its mocking laughter at me in the corner of my mind as it whispers 'dirty slut' in a seductive voice. I realize I'm holding my breath, and release it with a shudder.

Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers